Author Topic: Ergonomic Mice: Evoluent vs MS Natural vs ?  (Read 2071 times)

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
Ergonomic Mice: Evoluent vs MS Natural vs ?
« on: Tue, 01 May 2012, 13:15:12 »
I've been getting some wrist pain on my right that I think is due to my mousing position. It's mostly present at the crease of the wrist, and doesn't come with any tingling sensations or numbness. I was thinking of moving to a more upright mouse. From a glance at the options, it seems like the MS natural 6000 and evoluent would be best at moving my hand more upright without putting any extra strain on my thumb (which i've had problems with before).

Does anyone have any experience with these two side by side? I can get some kind of discount on the MS mouse, but it looks quite a bit less extreme than the evoluent. Thoughts?

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 01 May 2012, 13:31:59 »
yah i saw that. i have smaller hands, but not small enough for the small version. like you were initially, i'm dubious about the shape. also, it's pricey

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 01 May 2012, 13:37:57 »
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 December 2018, 14:09:46 by davkol »

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 01 May 2012, 13:40:02 »
tried that. not coordinated enough