Author Topic: [GB] 16ga metal ergodox cases -- Shipping R2 recommencing  (Read 85754 times)

Offline Thechemist

Re: 16ga Aluminum, layered ergodox case (CONUS for R1)
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 13:58:12 »
Could I also get a top layer on the 4 layer aluminum version? making it a 6 layer ( top | plate | bottom ) this way it has some rigidity? Let me know if that could be an option.
I think so ... prorated by surface area, as I understand it, at least in this case. So half-again $$ at least for the production half.

Do you want that for both copies you've ordered?

Yes please.

Offline oystein.krog

« Reply #51 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 15:13:25 »
After reading the first post again I realized you are not completely excluding international orders.
Having you invoice me a second time for the shipment cost is not a problem, though it might be nice to know the (very) approximate shipment cost..
Can you please confirm that you will take international orders ? (Norway)

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #52 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 15:28:33 »
Just to confirm; if I'm ordering the 10-layer SS kit, that will include all the required layers to encase two Ergodox PCBs?  Or I'll still need standoffs (or layers of alternate material) to fill in some gaps?

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #53 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 17:34:04 »

Sure, I can do it. But ...

Not knowing where you were, I used Oslo (postal code 10) as an example -- should be in the ballpark, right? UPS quoted $175, or so. Uhh ... did I make a mistake?
DHL could do it for $140+ depending on certain details.

Ouch.

Fortunately, our post office says, based on the same description of "about a square foot, about 3 pounds" our government folk will ship it to that same postal code for under fifty USD. Not much under, but there you have it. $50, some of which is already in my prices so probably $40 on the 2nd billing.

Just to confirm; if I'm ordering the 10-layer SS kit, that will include all the required layers to encase two Ergodox PCBs?  Or I'll still need standoffs (or layers of alternate material) to fill in some gaps?

It will have five layers per hand, but no bolts, and no standoffs. All layers have been quoted to me (to you) as 16 gauge metal, which is about the same thickness as the PCB itself. The switches will be very happy, no glue required. But to keep the solder points off the all-metal case, you'll need about four times as many nuts, as you're buying in bolts.

That cost me less than $5 at my local hardware store, but then again there's a specialty store here that only sells bolts and screws so ymmv.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #54 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 17:58:55 »
the problem (if you want to see it as one) is that at that thickness, it means you don't  have a completely enclosed case which is what i think people think they are getting in this, i think they are thinking only the 4 layer case will require spacers but you'll need spacers for the 10 layer case as well.

the top two layers and the plate you can get away with them being this thin, you'll need to solder the teensy right on the pcb and remove the teensy pin spacers,

but its the spacing between the plate and the bottom of the case that is the issue, at this thickness you'll need 3 or 4 or even 5 spacer/hollow layers to make it a fully enclosed case, because you have to account for the solder points sticking out and you cant have the solder points touch the bottom of the case, so youll have to buy either some cylinders or standoffs to do this.

i still say its worth it

1. if you already have an acrylic ergodox, this will make it look better by replacing the top two layers and bottom layers with metal - see http://flic.kr/p/e9K942 (very old picture, when i first built one)
2. If this is your first case, the standoffs seriously shouldn't look that bad, it will look better than my sample photo which was just to prove you could do spacing just fine
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 March 2014, 18:01:40 by Glod »

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #55 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 18:04:36 »
i still say its worth it

I came to the same conclusion, and figured there were some here who would agree.

Now, as to the "enclosed" part -- It'll bug me. A little. But I'm going to make gaskets and pin them in place with the layers from this GB, and I think it both will work well, and since the silicone I'm eying is bright red, will look kinda cool too.

It's layer four, I think it's called, right below the PCB, that really needs to be extra thick. Then an extra shim of some sort could go between layer three, and the layer above that, #2, to keep the Teensy from shorting out or squishing the fairly-tall TRRS connector. I'm going to ask about that, once I collect the parts from this round.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #56 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 18:19:38 »
oh you'll need to cover stuff up with some electrical tape or thick vinyl that is not conductive, youll also have to shave down the trrs a little bit because its thicker than plate is, The other soltution.... just directly solder wires to TRRS holes and call it a day, i suggest 22 Gauge hook up wire and hook it in the holes and solder good, it will never come disconnected EVER, you can sleave the 4 wires and make it look ok. I would know because my metal ergodox i did it and its shown in the pictures earlier. that is of course if you are ok not having the wire disconnect, but it solves any problem of contact with a metal case.

edit now that i think about it and looking at that thinner acrylic case mentioned in the OP, you will HAVE to directly solder the wires into the TRRS holes if you are using a slim case. so again, i suggest hook up wire, it worked great for me.
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 March 2014, 18:27:07 by Glod »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 19:01:08 »
Is it possible to get a couple "spacer" plates in the correct places for the 10-layer case? I can draw them up this week, if you need. Otherwise, I might drop my order for that one. I do think the layers need to stay 1.5mm.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 19:10:17 »
Is it possible to get a couple "spacer" plates in the correct places for the 10-layer case? I can draw them up this week, if you need. Otherwise, I might drop my order for that one. I do think the layers need to stay 1.5mm.
It would change the price, of course.

I made cardboard cutouts trying to visualize is, say layer 4 could be used "over and over again" to act as spacers. But there's one more place where you need one, and that's below the plate but touching the PCB -- it would need to be "thinner" than even layer four is.

Take a stab at it, would you? The absolute ideal would be to have "pieces" secured by a bolt in the middle and maybe a jigsaw shape to attach to the next piece ... then you wouldn't need a giant plate most of which gets tossed into recycling.

I'll see if I can find my cardboard cutouts again; maybe layer four will work.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 19:16:24 »
you could break the spacer layer into "puzzle pieces" to save on waste of cutting out such a large piece of scrap metal., that layer out of all the other layers in the litster case can be broken up, i would know because i accidentally broke one of my acrylic layer 4 into 3 pieces and it still works fine

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #60 on: Tue, 11 March 2014, 20:02:27 »
I'll definitely take a look at it and see what we can do to make this complete.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline tbc

« Reply #61 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 04:27:32 »
So, this "test round" hasn't exactly exploded, but we are above MOQ for the shop ... do the brave souls thusly committed want to start invoicing, and close a week early?

I think it's because of your preference for CONUS only and no full hand yet.

that's whats me keeping me from this round at least
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #62 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 12:15:02 »
I'll definitely take a look at it and see what we can do to make this complete.
Thank you.

For the rest of you, do you want to proceed? Do you want to proceed now? I can put this on hiatus until someone with CAD skills (such as JD) finishes enough work to make a complete case out of lasered metal, but if you're not scared off by having to make your own standoff, we have seven people some of whom have ordered multiples -- again, the order as a whole is above the shop's MOQ so we could proceed.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #63 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 13:03:37 »
Glod, how much space is needed between the top plate and the switch plate, probably a minimum of 3mm, and that's with no TRRS connector and flush mounting the Teensy?

What about below the PCB to the bottom plate, is 1.5mm enough, or would 3mm be safer?

From the bottom of the 1.5mm switch plate to the PCB is another gap of what, 3mm?

in memoriam

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #64 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 13:11:05 »
From the bottom of the 1.5mm switch plate to the PCB is another gap of what, 3mm?
As measured on my phantom ... I don't have calipers. But I'm pretty sure it's like, about 2. Closer to 1.5 I think, than 3.

definitely measurable by keyswitch drawings, though -- as that's what's holding the two apart, just the switch's "click" point in the middle.
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 March 2014, 13:19:19 by AKmalamute »

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #65 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 13:38:44 »
According to the Cherry spec sheet for MX switches, the distance from the plate mount point to the bottom of the switch, where the PCB mounts, is 5mm. So if there is a 1.5mm switch plate, there will be a gap of 3.5mm between that plate and the PCB. Then from the PCB to the bottom plate there is some gap for pins, etc. So we just need to figure out how much space we really need between the switch plate and the bottom plate, and make spacers for that. The original ErgoDox case is 21mm thick, but I don't think it necessarily needs to be that thick.

AK, can the metal shop get material in different thickness, such as 2mm, 3mm, or 5mm?

in memoriam

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #66 on: Wed, 12 March 2014, 13:53:54 »
AK, can the metal shop get material in different thickness, such as 2mm, 3mm, or 5mm?
It'd be a pretty unimpressive shop if they couldn't, though it's most readily available in "gauges" or probably inch-fractions.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #67 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 01:59:31 »
Okay I hate to double post this soon but I haven't heard a yea or a nay. For the design as it sits now, who wants to go ahead this week, and who wants to hold off for someone (presumably JD) to finish the mid-layer adapter pieces?

If I don't hear anything, I'll hold off at least the week as per my OP, or if you're wanting a "complete case" I can just plan to hold off further.

My own ergodox project is stalled anyway, since I seem not to have properly connected the teensy -- assuming I didn't melt it or something. Like I melted (well, snapped in half) my soldering iron. But aquakeys says row three is not connected so ... I'm in a little less of a hurry than I was a month ago.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline oystein.krog

« Reply #68 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 12:46:38 »

Sure, I can do it. But ...

Not knowing where you were, I used Oslo (postal code 10) as an example -- should be in the ballpark, right? UPS quoted $175, or so. Uhh ... did I make a mistake?
DHL could do it for $140+ depending on certain details.

Ouch.

Fortunately, our post office says, based on the same description of "about a square foot, about 3 pounds" our government folk will ship it to that same postal code for under fifty USD. Not much under, but there you have it. $50, some of which is already in my prices so probably $40 on the 2nd billing.

Yeah, USPS is usually what I choose;P
~50$ is Ok by me, I've ordered using the form.
I'm located in Trondheim, Norway, but I think shipping will not be very different compared to Oslo.
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 March 2014, 12:52:57 by oystein.krog »

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #69 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 13:04:51 »
Yeah, USPS is usually what I choose;P
~50$ is Ok by me, I've ordered using the form.
I'm located in Trondheim, Norway, but I think shipping will not be very different compared to Oslo.

Fantastic; let's make this happen.

If everything goes as smooth as silk I hope to have R1 in the mail in about nine days. Keep your fingers crossed, everybody!

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline effnish

Re: 16ga metal ergodox layers (Invoicing for a small 1st-round)
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 20:48:02 »
I'm flexible on the timing. I'm just happy someone has taken on the task of getting cases made, so if we need to wait another week that's ok with me.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #71 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 21:51:23 »
Okay, so I've updated the 2nd post, but if you're wanting in on the "small round one" let me know, I'll invoice you right now so I can place your order on Monday.

If not, but you're still interested -- that's fine too! We'll need to make sure "round two" can hit the shop's MOQ as well, though I expect that with input from pictures and buyers the community will have ideas on how to improve future orders.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #72 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 23:36:18 »
I have a spacer layer drawn up, but it's on my work PC. It should work for both hands, and several layers will be needed to fill all the gaps in the 10-layer case. Maybe they should be made of thicker metal? But the price may be less, since there will be one design with multiple copies across all orders for interested people.

I think I myself would like 6 copies of the spacer if made in 3mm thickness.

in memoriam

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #73 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 02:31:11 »
I look forward to it.

Considering the project manager has been a bit slow to respond at times, mostly due to, as he puts it, "babysitting" his workers, I'm not going to make too many promises about when we'll be able to make the spacers but we have enough of a round one going that I'll know what I'm doing logistically when the time comes.

In the mean time, can I just say seeing this project move forward has me super excited? Cuz I am.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #74 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 03:42:04 »
From, my experience, thus far from drawing acrylic cases, the distance between the top of the mounting plate to the top of the base plate has to be a bare minimum of 9mm, since cherry spec says 8.3mm to the pins (5mm from switch plate top to PCB top and 3.3 from PCB top to pin bottom). Now, on my acrylic cases, the layers are generally about 2.8mm thick, so I use 4 layers besides the base layer. The height of the Teensy is about 6mm minimum (1.6mm PCB, 4mm USB connector, some pins), which is also the height of the TRRS connector. This is one of the problems with the ErgoDox, the Teensy mounted ontop, means you get wasted space, both above and below and the mounting plate.

So taking the switch mounting plate as base, I think 2mm above up-till the bottom of the top plate should suffice (Flush mounted Teeensy), and 10mm below up to the top the base plate.

Upto 6mm for TRRS, 4mm for USB above top of PCB level is required to be cutout in the layer for access to connector, and 1mm below top of PCB level for TRRS.

My recommendation:
1.5mm top
3mm spacer (TRRS access)
1.5mm mounting plate (TRRS & USB access)
3mm spacer (TRRS & USB access)
3mm/1.5mm spacer (TRRS & USB access) -- 1.5mm might be tight fit, chances of shorting, no space for insulating liner.
3mm spacer
1.5mm base

Offline tbc

« Reply #75 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 04:33:14 »
for stupid people like me, you saying we need a total of 22 plates for two hands (when choosing 3mm for safety against shorting)?

I could get away with 16 total if I leave nothing above the plate I guess.  Any reason against leaving the connectors exposed if I'm not shoving this thing into a bag where the connectors be get physically dented/knocked loose?
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 March 2014, 04:42:18 by tbc »

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #76 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 04:48:00 »
14 total,  not 24.

Top plates are for protection of Teensy and connector and also the MCP23018.

Offline tbc

« Reply #77 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 04:54:47 »
14 total,  not 24.

Top plates are for protection of Teensy and connector and also the MCP23018.

sorry, wasn't being specific enough. 

I meant 22 1.5mm plates (so THIS gb assuming the spacer plates aren't being included)

by protection, you mean things like screwdrivers aimed directly at the teensy or water spills (user error) rather than 'wear and tear' from the environment itself(like some sort of oxidation)?  I'm pretty sure that the GON skinny with exposed PCB works fine, but I just want to make sure.
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 March 2014, 04:57:17 by tbc »

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #78 on: Sun, 16 March 2014, 05:07:33 »
Primarily, but there is also the question of dust.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #79 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 09:58:00 »
I think this will work as a spacer layer...

« Last Edit: Mon, 17 March 2014, 10:39:00 by jdcarpe »

in memoriam

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #80 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 10:26:27 »
Good design to save space, and still provide almost complete protection as the original design.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
ORDERED
« Reply #81 on: Mon, 17 March 2014, 12:55:30 »
Order has been placed, and I've included JDcarpe's spacer, to the tune of seven copies. Hopefully it'll be less than a $30 addition but I'll let you know.

Order came in late enough today that he says it probably will be next week on a Monday when I can pick them up.

Thanks for helping make this happen, guys. I'm super excited.
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 March 2014, 16:22:48 by AKmalamute »

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline zflamewing

Re: 16ga metal ergodox layers (PRODUCTION)
« Reply #82 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 04:15:20 »
I can't wait for round2 when it happens.  My wife has a possible source on acrylic but her source is starting to ask questions I can't answer and it's kind of stalled.  This is turning out to be a rather spartan but functional cost effective option.  I am tempted by the 3 layer option and might look into having the layers done in burnt bronze Cerakote. Like so...

DK9008 MX Blues | CM QFR MX Blues | CM XT MX Greens

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #83 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 05:46:13 »
What questions regarding acrylic, I might be able to help.

Offline zflamewing

« Reply #84 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 06:02:45 »
I had to dig back through my email but this is a quote for the last round of questions.

"Ok I guess that wasn’t a dumb question afterall?  If he could get a sketch from those files that indicates the actual dimensions that would be best because even if he tells us it is metric or inches we would still not know if the files are 100% or not.  I always ask for dimensions to be sure.  A lot of strange things occur when emailing cad files and believe me, I think I have seen them all!"

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #85 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 08:52:50 »
That seems more like a general concern regarding the drawing being not being transferred correctly, than anything else.

For a plate it is hard to submit dimensions since there are so many elements, however it is still possible to give some dimensions as a tool to make sure the file transferred correctly.

Offline zflamewing

« Reply #86 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 09:47:35 »
Understandable but never having seen an Ergodox first hand I'm not sure what the expected dimensions would be aside from the various layer thickness based on data I've managed to dig up here and there.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #87 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 09:54:30 »
Usually when they say there are no dimensions, they want to know if the units of measure are inches or millimeters. There are of course units specified in the drawing, but the shop doesn't know if it's 180 inches, or what. In the case of those ErgoDox drawings, they are in millimeters (at least the ones I have are).

in memoriam

Offline zflamewing

« Reply #88 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 10:22:53 »
I'm using the Lister drawings.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #89 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 10:34:22 »
Right, those should be in mm.

in memoriam

Offline zflamewing

« Reply #90 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 11:36:59 »
Thanks MOZ and jdcarpe

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #91 on: Wed, 19 March 2014, 14:21:13 »
jdcarpe is right, but your acrylic guy did mention that he wants to know more than just inch/mm. The reason is sometimes things behave oddly in different programs. I remember mkawa sending me a drawing once of some logo, it was made in Adobe Illustrator, when I opened it up in Corel, it was all over the place, this happens due to different import/export rules.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
Not exactly an update
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 21 March 2014, 16:24:59 »
I drove out to the machine shop, but the project manager was out sick. The two people I spoke to (something akin to the secretary and assistant manager I think) said it sounded familiar but there was nothing in the computer in the places they knew to look for, so they were unable to give me confirmation that the order was underway.

However, for private-party cash sales, I think I overheard that the way the manager handles it, they fall through the paperwork crack because of how he enters / tracks them. A note has been left by the other manager, on this manager's desk, to call me with an update Monday (when I was expecting to hear anyway, that they'd be ready to pick up).

So, net result: I think things are moving along as planned.

EDIT: no, they're not cut. Monday is here, and "they're being programmed" ... current ETA is Thursday.
I'm going to go back and edit the latest-news 2nd post.
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 March 2014, 14:50:26 by AKmalamute »

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
Further Delays
« Reply #93 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 14:07:27 »
Well, I've received word from the company's project manager.

Their laser is broken.

His current estimate is Tuesday, April 1st.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline agodinhost

• Soylent green is people ...
    • Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #94 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 14:49:49 »
awesome pictures
thanks for sharing!
Building one square I2C keyboard with those 1200 switches (thanks JDCarpe)
GH60 |GH60-Alps |GH60-BT |GHPad/GHPad Alps |GH60-Case |Alps TKL |EL Wire |OS Controller, Round 2 |My Custom Keyboard |WTT/WTB

Offline oystein.krog

« Reply #95 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 16:57:23 »
Thanks for the frequent updates, makes the wait easier:)

Offline yuiop

« Reply #96 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 10:45:06 »
I'm assuming it's too late to join? If so please tell me round 2 of this will happen.....
Just finished building my first ergodox and i'm not digging the clear acrylic at all.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #97 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 11:57:15 »
I'm assuming it's too late to join? If so please tell me round 2 of this will happen.....
Just finished building my first ergodox and i'm not digging the clear acrylic at all.
I fully intend to make round 2 happen. Current estimate to get round one into my hands is Tuesday, after the shop fixes their laser some time Monday.

Despite that being 4/1 ... no, I'm not kidding. I expect to have aluminum and stainless in my hands. Will post pictures before shipping, too.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline yuiop

« Reply #98 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 13:26:49 »
I fully intend to make round 2 happen. Current estimate to get round one into my hands is Tuesday, after the shop fixes their laser some time Monday.

Despite that being 4/1 ... no, I'm not kidding. I expect to have aluminum and stainless in my hands. Will post pictures before shipping, too.

Thanks.  Will definitely be in round 2 :D
Can't wait to see the pics.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #99 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 18:43:33 »
I HAVE SEEN THEM WITH MY EYES, AND TOUCHED THEM WITH MY FINGERS

Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos.

So, what's left is they want to "hit it with some scotchbrite, and the DA" (says the gal working the tools) and it will be done soon. "So; how aboutcha come back, bout te nthe mornin'?" Ah, yes, the blue-collar accent. Us computer types don't hear it all that often.

ANYWAY, you can fully expect pictures, and shipping info, by the weekend.

I'm super excited for us all.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user