Author Topic: You've won me back...for now  (Read 3792 times)

Offline ValerieV

You've won me back...for now
« on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 17:36:58 »
I had a CM Storm keyboard before but it went bad and wouldn't type the write letters within 3 months after purchase. I was angry because i didn't get my money back and was given the run around. However, i have decided to give you another chance and i bought the CM Storm Stealth cherry mx brown. I love it! It feels even better than the Filco and it costs a lot less. I am going to say what happened to me last time was a fluke. Hopefully this keyboard continues to work and maybe, just maybe, i will buy more things from your company again.  :D But beware, if this keyboard gives me any trouble and i don't get good customer service, i will make sure everyone on this site hears about it!  >:D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: You've won me back...for now
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 20:02:31 »
There are a couple of CM reps who lurk around the site, they are usually more than happy to help people with such problems.

Overall I think the majority of people have had good experiences with QFR and QFS keyboards - mine is still going strong and hasn't missed a beat!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ValerieV

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 20:57:34 »
I don't know if you have ever used a Filco but i have to say, that the CM Storm is just as good if not better...no ping and also cheaper. I am glad they are on this board, and i think it is important for them to understand when things go wrong so hopefully they can fix it.

Offline Carter

• CM Storm Rep
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:48:51 »
Thnks for the support. If you have an issue, feel free to contact me and I will be sure to make sure we get it resolved.

Offline stancato9

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:50:06 »
I don't know if you have ever used a Filco but i have to say, that the CM Storm is just as good if not better...no ping and also cheaper. I am glad they are on this board, and i think it is important for them to understand when things go wrong so hopefully they can fix it.

I have used both boards and the difference is marginal in my opinion.
Poker 2 - MX Red

Offline ValerieV

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 05:25:35 »

I have used both boards and the difference is marginal in my opinion.

Thank you!  :thumb: