Author Topic: Q/A  (Read 99142 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Q/A
« Reply #650 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 16:08:13 »
My order of $130 back in Nov 2013 still hasn't shipped.

Last email from him was over a month ago and he said my order is not affected.

Waited 4+ weeks and emailed him again two days ago. Still no response whatsoever.

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

Not trying to be nosy into your business but what did you order? The black friday stuff?

Offline gh_pp

« Reply #651 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 20:27:08 »
classic beige while it was still available plus a bunch of single keys like red esc etc.

he updated his sites and sent out emails to other ghers saying the beige is out and stock and cancelled someone's order.

i immediately sent him an email inquiry and he replied within 24 hours saying my order isn't affected, and that's the last i heard from him.

i dont know about filing chargebacks.

i've seen the other poor guy getting chargebacks because sherry filed complaint to bsp regarding him tagging along with sherry's order, and everyone getting hosed

i'm really not sure what's going on, is he having a crisis irl? emotional withdrawn?
the thing is, there is still a chance for him to right his wrongs

but getting a bunch of chargeback and ruined credits means there is no turning back. he might not give a xxxx and everyone loses
QFR brown x2, Realforce 45G, Type-S, Keycool 22 blue

Previous keyboards: 55G, IBM Model M, Dell AT101W, Fujitsu FKB4725, G80-3000 clear, QFS green, QFS blue

[WTB] Custom keyboard build

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #652 on: Fri, 28 March 2014, 20:31:01 »
classic beige while it was still available plus a bunch of single keys like red esc etc.

he updated his sites and sent out emails to other ghers saying the beige is out and stock and cancelled someone's order.

i immediately sent him an email inquiry and he replied within 24 hours saying my order isn't affected, and that's the last i heard from him.

i dont know about filing chargebacks.

i've seen the other poor guy getting chargebacks because sherry filed complaint to bsp regarding him tagging along with sherry's order, and everyone getting hosed

i'm really not sure what's going on, is he having a crisis irl? emotional withdrawn?
the thing is, there is still a chance for him to right his wrongs

but getting a bunch of chargeback and ruined credits means there is no turning back. he might not give a xxxx and everyone loses

Well depending on the credit card used you only have a limited amount of time, I found out recently my main card I use is only 90 days.

Offline gh_pp

« Reply #653 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 17:11:30 »
Sent sherry an email last week giving him one last chance to respond (refund or ETA for shipment or filing dispute). Still no reply but from the other thread some people are getting their random order shipment notification.

I really have no idea what is going on. Just called my CC and filed a dispute.

Sherry, if you read this, please contact me asap and I’ll call CC to cancel the dispute if this can be resolved without getting them involved.
QFR brown x2, Realforce 45G, Type-S, Keycool 22 blue

Previous keyboards: 55G, IBM Model M, Dell AT101W, Fujitsu FKB4725, G80-3000 clear, QFS green, QFS blue

[WTB] Custom keyboard build

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #654 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 10:27:56 »
I'm following suit here. Too long with no communication. And that's all I needed: just communication. I could understand delays, etc. But to have heard nothing on this board? That's a little difficult to handle. Filing my dispute today. Sherry, if you can post some news about the Black Friday spacebars or about the RGBY set I'll gladly cancel my dispute but for right now I feel that filing the dispute is the best thing to do.

Cheers,

Joe

Topre REALFORCE

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #655 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 12:32:50 »

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #656 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 17:16:40 »
shortly after the black friday offers he had a gmk rgb mod set available for pre order. i bought into that because he was still shipping stuff at that time (springs, for example). the rgb offer wasn't up there forever though amd I can't remember if Y was part of the rgb deal or not.

Topre REALFORCE

Offline shawn o

« Reply #657 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 17:00:03 »
Where are the "fixed" beige tab keys? Looking at mine right now and figured I'd post. Wouldn't be a big deal but it was promised to be fixed and available for purchase long ago.

Offline t2russo

« Reply #658 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 20:13:39 »
FB updates putting the blame for Tai Hao and Otaku everyone but themselves.  Told the customers who've already been emailing about Otaku that they should contact them again and they'll actually do something.  Didn't know that not having a product would cause someone to start ignoring paying customers, but I actually work for a real business and not some side-job scam.

I'll believe it when I see it.  Total bull**** pr fluff until proven otherwise.

BAHAHAHA finally I get contact "I had given you a refund, you asked".  First contact since January and I've written 6+ emails and left an equal amount of voicemails.

Hands are free of this disaster, thank god.  GL rest of folks with Sherry and crew  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 April 2014, 20:16:18 by t2russo »

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #659 on: Fri, 11 April 2014, 21:38:51 »
FB updates putting the blame for Tai Hao and Otaku everyone but themselves.  Told the customers who've already been emailing about Otaku that they should contact them again and they'll actually do something.  Didn't know that not having a product would cause someone to start ignoring paying customers, but I actually work for a real business and not some side-job scam.

I'll believe it when I see it.  Total bull**** pr fluff until proven otherwise.

BAHAHAHA finally I get contact "I had given you a refund, you asked".  First contact since January and I've written 6+ emails and left an equal amount of voicemails.

Hands are free of this disaster, thank god.  GL rest of folks with Sherry and crew  :thumb:

You actually got contact! Wow!

Offline lotus1109

« Reply #660 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 03:52:05 »
not sure if this is a good place to post but I decided to give it a try  ^-^

I have an extra charred orange "num lock" key
Who wants it?
btw I am looking for charred orange "pg up" "| \" and right shift key.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #661 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 05:23:26 »
It's terrible that people are actually having to trade keys just to get a complete set. Step it up sherry..
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710