Author Topic: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipping)  (Read 1394157 times)

Offline Belfong

Re: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 08:09:52 »
Yep. Glad that your GB is a success. I'm working on my finances as I'd like to see if I can get the nostalgic set together with the penumbra. Pretty excite about both sets but it also come at a time of R5 (and I just got the R4 off someone's hand). Timing!! I hope you don't have any GB in the next month or so! :p

Offline ninjadoc

« Reply #51 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 08:35:01 »
You are killing me, Bunny!!!

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 09:42:29 »
The way you run it, Bunny, sounds like a Kickstarter stretch goals! Awesome!
]
some people love it, some dont, i basically looked what annoyed me most about gbs, and that was this, either they took forever, or they got cancelled, so i set out to make mine in such a way where this wouldnt happen

The GB website you're using looks really awesome, Bunny. And I love the fact that you're offering a color-coordinated cable as well -- that's such a great idea. I'm already in deep with R5 and Cherry replica, but this is very, very tempting. (drops head on desk) Why does the "Days Remaining" counter sound/feel like the counter from '24':D
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline catnipz0098

« Reply #53 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:41:44 »
That cable is so tempting

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #54 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:57:17 »

Do it. How many group buys offer you the chance to pick up a matching cable.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #55 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 18:46:54 »

every groupbuy i do
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #56 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 19:07:18 »
would buy if gmk :|

I'd be in love if this was gmk

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
  • Cable maker and future engineer
« Reply #57 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 19:50:50 »

every groupbuy i do

:thumb:
HHKB Pro 2   SmallFry Keyboard

« Reply #58 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 00:09:53 »
I just ordered a set.   This will be a real blast from the past.  I haven't typed on spherical keys since I was a kid.

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 04:27:58 »
God, this set looks absolutely amazing!  :eek:
As a random aside, does anyone else map Escape to Caps Lock?
I only ask because, as soon as I saw this set, I thought of how perfect it would look to have a Caps Lock key that said Escape instead.

Either way, though my friends may mock, and my wallet may weep, I must have this set  ;D
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 07:12:02 »
would buy if gmk :|

I'd be in love if this was gmk

if you havent seen sp sa caps, they are really really grreat compared to dcs, super think and heavy

Offline Belfong

« Reply #61 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 07:56:46 »
This is the same as Deskthority 7bit's Round 4 and 5 right?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #62 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 08:06:58 »
This is the same as Deskthority 7bit's Round 4 and 5 right?

its the same profile, but with the fixed profiles which r4 didnt have, but r5 will have, if you want to see some better pics, check out the commando thread

Offline AuRinBei

« Reply #63 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 10:21:54 »
First: I want to add a +1 to how awesome the alternate Control key is. I would not be interested in the set if it wasn’t there. I hate seeing Caps Lock in such a prominent position, even if it is remapped on the board. I also like the Super and Meta keys a lot.

Second: Are the deep-dish F and J keys happening, or is it going to be just the nubs?
87u || Poker 2

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #64 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 10:25:43 »
First: I want to add a +1 to how awesome the alternate Control key is. I would not be interested in the set if it wasn’t there. I hate seeing Caps Lock in such a prominent position, even if it is remapped on the board. I also like the Super and Meta keys a lot.

Second: Are the deep-dish F and J keys happening, or is it going to be just the nubs?

most likely both

Offline V1ral

« Reply #65 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 12:19:50 »
What are the chances of getting legends on the ISO kit? I noticed you ask buyers to specify if they are interested in legends. I realize this will probably be dependent on the number of orders, but at the same time I don't really want to get them if there is a high chance they are going to be blank.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #66 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 12:23:10 »
Nice work, as always, BunnyLake. You can expect more money from my wallet soon.  :p

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #67 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 12:26:44 »
What are the chances of getting legends on the ISO kit? I noticed you ask buyers to specify if they are interested in legends. I realize this will probably be dependent on the number of orders, but at the same time I don't really want to get them if there is a high chance they are going to be blank.

if you would like, in the notes on your order, you could state that you would like to add an iso to your order if we include legends, or, if you would like to add an iso to your actual order, but pop in the notes to only invoice you for your order if we get legends, that is fine to

really it is all about numbers when it comes to legends

Nice work, as always, BunnyLake. You can expect more money from my wallet soon.  :p

we should set up a monthly standing payment sir, save us both time hehe

Offline V1ral

« Reply #68 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 12:30:33 »
if you would like, in the notes on your order, you could state that you would like to add an iso to your order if we include legends, or, if you would like to add an iso to your actual order, but pop in the notes to only invoice you for your order if we get legends, that is fine to

really it is all about numbers when it comes to legends

Great, I'll do that, thanks!

Offline asura

• not a duck
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 15:18:16 »
Couldn't resist...

Damn!

Offline joneslee85

• HHKB Scrub JP
  • Professional Rubyist programmer!
    • Ruby Journal
« Reply #70 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 16:31:59 »
I have yo resist the dark force, god blessed me, I just have my pay check
TOO MANY KEYBOARDS THAT I COULD NOT COUNT! BUT I AM STILL USING MY MODEL F77

Offline AuRinBei

« Reply #71 on: Mon, 18 November 2013, 16:37:12 »
order#249?!
is this just for the penumbra?
or all the orders since the gb site was established?

i wish the miami was included in the order history

total overhaul since miami sorry, and that order number isnt for just penumbra, but it isnt every order ever either

i have a system haha

haha. ok, got it. thanks BL.
btw, is there any chance for the GEEK and HACK keys (like the ones in tsangan kit) to be available as 1.25x size?

i have plans on what will be added when we hit certain tiers, that is something that will be added at certain points, the way i run things is i set the prices at a tier that i can reasonably hit, and i guarantee that price, so the set will be made no matter what, then if we break that point, i will keep adding to the set at no extra cost to the end user, the first thing i will be adding is the keys needed for 40% support, that will be at about 50 base orders, after that i plan on adding a sorta extras slash novelty pack, that will include arrow cluster with arrows not words, those extra geek hack keys you speak of, a penumbra eclipse novelty key, and a 1.25 and 1.5 bottom row caps lock key, that will be added at about the 100 order mark and we shall work from there

i would say we will hit that range pretty easily, but i dont like adding those things now and then having to withdraw them

What is the penumbra eclipse novelty key? Is there a design of it already?
87u || Poker 2

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #72 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 12:56:11 »
Sorry if I missed this during the interest check thread or if this is a super naive question, but any thoughts on splitting the mods/alphas apart? $40 for mods, $45 for alphas?

I'd love the mods and the lighter alpha set, but I'd prefer not to pay $130 and get a load of alphas I'm not interested in.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #73 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 13:02:05 »
Sorry if I missed this during the interest check thread or if this is a super naive question, but any thoughts on splitting the mods/alphas apart? $40 for mods, $45 for alphas?

I'd love the mods and the lighter alpha set, but I'd prefer not to pay $130 and get a load of alphas I'm not interested in.

people voted and wanted the more yellow alphas, to keep people happy that wanted the whiter set, i also included it, it was a case of doing it this way, or splitting up the set but only offering one color of alphas, this was the way that would please the most people, if we did each separate, we would need 2 different numpad, tsangan, iso and alpha sets, and i wanted to keep the buy as simple as possible, lots of thought went into this and how to build each kit up to keep it both simple, and cost effective

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #74 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 13:02:37 »
order#249?!
is this just for the penumbra?
or all the orders since the gb site was established?

i wish the miami was included in the order history

total overhaul since miami sorry, and that order number isnt for just penumbra, but it isnt every order ever either

i have a system haha

haha. ok, got it. thanks BL.
btw, is there any chance for the GEEK and HACK keys (like the ones in tsangan kit) to be available as 1.25x size?

i have plans on what will be added when we hit certain tiers, that is something that will be added at certain points, the way i run things is i set the prices at a tier that i can reasonably hit, and i guarantee that price, so the set will be made no matter what, then if we break that point, i will keep adding to the set at no extra cost to the end user, the first thing i will be adding is the keys needed for 40% support, that will be at about 50 base orders, after that i plan on adding a sorta extras slash novelty pack, that will include arrow cluster with arrows not words, those extra geek hack keys you speak of, a penumbra eclipse novelty key, and a 1.25 and 1.5 bottom row caps lock key, that will be added at about the 100 order mark and we shall work from there

i would say we will hit that range pretty easily, but i dont like adding those things now and then having to withdraw them

What is the penumbra eclipse novelty key? Is there a design of it already?

there is a design already,  i will release them at some point

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #75 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 13:40:38 »
if we did each separate, we would need 2 different numpad, tsangan, iso and alpha sets, and i wanted to keep the buy as simple as possible

Ah, makes sense, I figured I wasn't thinking of something.

Conveniently, November is "3-paycheck month" for me... hmm...
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

« Reply #76 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 15:13:38 »
Bunny, I'd like to add the tsangan set to my order on the group buy.  What's the best way for me to do that?

Offline skuko

« Reply #77 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 18:49:51 »
god.....bunny you make me a poor bastard, ordered with a cable! :P

Offline Lumune

« Reply #78 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 20:58:35 »
This is awesome, I'm a big fan of Solarized on VIM.
Any chances of adding a 1.75x Shift + 1x Fn/blank onto the base set to substitute the 2.75x right-shift?

Offline dsc.

« Reply #79 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 21:12:22 »
What is the spacebar size? More generally, will this set fit fine on a Poker II?

Thanks.

HHKB Pro 2
Ducky Pro Limited MX Brown/White Hybrid
Poker II MX Brown
Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #80 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 21:13:21 »
What is the spacebar size? More generally, will this set fit fine on a Poker II?

Thanks.

The spacebar in the base set should fit perfectly on Poker II (6.25x size).
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline dsc.

« Reply #81 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 21:58:55 »

Thanks.

The spacebar in the base set should fit perfectly on Poker II (6.25x size).
Cool, thank you.

And I'm assuming all the replacement keys are included as well? (I've never bought from a GB before, so I apologize for the ignorance.)

HHKB Pro 2
Poker II MX Brown
Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #82 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 22:26:17 »
What do you mean by "replacement" caps?  Do you mean a set that will fit on your Poker II in its entirety?  If so, yes, the base set will fit on your Poker.  Everything you see pictured when ordering is included.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
« Reply #83 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 22:28:19 »
Beautiful!!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #84 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 02:41:46 »
What do you mean by "replacement" caps?  Do you mean a set that will fit on your Poker II in its entirety?  If so, yes, the base set will fit on your Poker.  Everything you see pictured when ordering is included.

Yes the set will only be added to nothing will be taken away

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #85 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 03:00:09 »
Beautiful!!
thanks so much good sir

i appreciate it

Offline dsc.

« Reply #86 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 20:28:15 »
Ordered! Can't wait :D

HHKB Pro 2
Poker II MX Brown
Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #87 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 22:05:36 »
Any chances of adding a 1.75x Shift + 1x Fn/blank onto the base set to substitute the 2.75x right-shift?

right..............only thing holding me back for my 1800
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline zflamewing

« Reply #88 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 04:31:02 »
Would it be possible to get a USB to USB cable if ordering the custom sleeved cable to go with this set?
DK9008 MX Blues | CM QFR MX Blues | CM XT MX Greens

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #89 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 07:43:32 »

ill add that to the tsangan kit

Offline AuRinBei

« Reply #90 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 11:34:05 »
For some reason, I am not able to order. It says:

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

How much is shipping?
87u || Poker 2

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #91 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 11:35:09 »

How much is shipping?

7.50 conus 15 international

ill check the site out now

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #92 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 11:36:04 »

How much is shipping?

site is working fine this end

Offline AuRinBei

« Reply #93 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 13:06:02 »
It must be because I am at work.
87u || Poker 2

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #94 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 14:08:45 »
[/quote

really.............?

so will you might be adding the keys that will fit a 1800 including the offset caps?
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #95 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 15:51:58 »
[/quote

really.............?

so will you might be adding the keys that will fit a 1800 including the offset caps?

Offset caps is in tsangan already, I'll add the shift etc 100 percent

Offline mooswa

« Reply #96 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 18:51:04 »
Any chance of adding ErgoDox kit? How much would that be? Seems like a perfect timing with MassDrop going on.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 November 2013, 18:53:54 by mooswa »

Offline akikun

« Reply #97 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 19:08:16 »
Any chance of adding ErgoDox kit? How much would that be? Seems like a perfect timing with MassDrop going on.

We've been over this, no?

What happened to ergodox?  Not enough interest?

^this. Can we expect an ergodox set Bunny?

no ergodox plans, simply hasnt been the demand, that being said, i will happily add it to the order if enough people pm me saying they will order it

so its not out, but its down to the dox users to ask for it

Offline kektr0city

« Reply #98 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 19:26:35 »
If you want an ergodox kit, PM bunny and say so... I did!  I also was on the IC for an ergodox kit, which, IIRC, had like 15 or so people on it.  I wonder if they'd do the same here.

Offline mooswa

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 19:36:27 »

We've been over this, no?

Sorry, I totally missed that  :-[. pmd bunny, wonder how many more people do we need?
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 November 2013, 19:40:16 by mooswa »