Author Topic: [FS] FC660C  (Read 18323 times)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
[FS] FC660C
« on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 11:54:22 »
All items listed are OBO and ship via USPS Priority mail (2-3 day delivery).

FOR SALE:

Leopold FC660C ($165 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal)
This keyboard is barely used (maybe 4 hours total on it).  Keycaps are blank and in pristine condition. Comes with retail box and retail usb cable.

SOLD ITEMS:
More
Topre Binge FN ($50 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) SOLD
Color is deep translucent blue with gold flakes.

O2dazone topre mod-silencing rings (FREE if you buy something else) GONE!
I made these a while back to silence my HHKB and ended up reversing the mod. The rings are inconsistent sizes but work to silence topre switches. There are enough rings in the bag to silence a HHKB.

RF 104 Blank Pink Topre Keycaps ($150 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) SOLD
I purchased these keycaps second hand.  They are in good condition, however, the left shift has a visible scratch (see picture below).

-Night Owl Topre($225 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) SOLD

-Depth Black Topre...very very loose fitting and has a tendency to pop off of the switch ($50 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) SOLD

-F2 Red Topre($100 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) SOLD

Schiit Vali ($95 $85 $80 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) Modi + PSYT Cables are SOLD...Vali is SOLD
I'm selling my Schiit Vali ONLY.  The Vali has around 30 hours total use on it and is in good condition. The Vali will not come with the stock retail box.

Blue Yeti USB Microphone ($85 $80 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) SOLD
This microphone is in good condition and has around 20 hours total use on it. The microphone will not come with the original retail box.

WASD Code 104-MX Clears ($145 $140 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) SOLD
This keyboard is barely used and has around 3 hours total use on it.  All stabs have been lubed. There are a few marks on the metal plate from when I removed keycaps to lube the stabilizers...otherwise the keyboard is in great condition.

Modded Realforce 87U ($155 $140 shipped CONUS, payment via payal only) SOLD

I used this 87u as a 55g dome donor.  All alpha keys, space bar, and F1-F12 have 45g domes (light grey in picture)...every other key has 55g domes (dark grey in picture).  Keycaps are in good shape.  The spacebar has no visible shine, but it does feel smooth near the upper right portion.  Keyboard comes with ctrl and capslock swap keycaps, metal keypuller, and original retail box.

Blue Label IBM Model M ($80 $75 $70 $65 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal only) SOLD

I found this keyboard buried in the back of my closet and cleaned it up.  Keyboard will come with blank black caps (as shown in picture) and an SDL to AT cable and AT to PS/2 adapter.

Bingecap Red Topre Bear ($35 $30 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal only) SOLD

Keycap is in pristine condition, barely used.

XSPC EX360 ($45 $40 $35 $30 $25 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal). SOLD

This radiator has seen light use in my watercooling loop over the past few months (a few nicks in the matte paint finish) . I have not cleaned it (white film in rad...could use a white vinegar flush) and no longer have the stock box or screws. You will only receive the radiator as pictured below.

Topre WASD + Esc Keycaps ($19 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal only) SOLD

These keycaps are new, unused.

Fully Built Kingsaver PCB (Lubed Salmon ALPs) + Keycap Set ($200 $190 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal only) SOLD

This kingsaver PCB/Plate is fully built and programmed.  It uses lubed salmon ALPs and pink LEDs (capslock and scroll lock).  The keycap set shown in the picture will come with it.  A case is NOT included.  You will have to source your own case or make one. 

Full 104 White Topre Caps ($120 $110 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) TRADED

Good condition, no visible shine on spacebar. Number row, backspace, insert, home, and page up are salmon color (due to a failed red RIT dye experiment).

RF 87U White/Grey Caps ($110 $105 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) SOLD

Good condition, no visible shine on spacebar.

Swiftech MCP655 with Bitspower Pump Top ($50 $40 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) SOLD

This pump has approximately 2 years of use on it (around 4-5 hours a day). Pump will come with Bitspower pump top and 1/2 compression fittings pictured. The foam bottom on the unit is a little mishapen and beat up.

Radeon HD6970 with EK FC6970 full cover waterblock. ($85 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) TRADED

This 6970 has been tested and is working.  The card will come with the full cover waterblock pictured below.  Please note, the waterblock was purchased around the time when EK had plating issues.  I've never opened it up to see if the plating had flaked off. I do not have the stock air cooler, air cooler hardware, nor the stock box...so the card will not come with any of those items. You will only receive the card as pictured (i.e. the 6970 with full cover water block already installed).

Black BP Compression Fittings-1/2" x 3/4" ($50 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) SOLD

Here's the list of black 1/2 x 3/4" compression fittings I have:

-8x straight comp fittings
-4x 45 deg rotaries
-1x 90 deg rotary
-1x snake
-1x T-block
-1x Stop plug with low profile (flat head) plug
-3x Normal profile plugs

The condition isn't superb.  I photographed the worst condition compression fittings to show the state they are in.  All of them could use a bath in white vinegar to remove the white residue.  Additionally, the black paint has been scratched on a lot of them, revealing some brass underneath (the scratches are comestic only).

Titanium HD ($100 $90 $80 $75 $70 $65 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) SOLD

The unit has a few scratches on it (pictured below).  I picked up a Schiit Modi so there's no point in keeping this soundcard.  OPamps have been upgraded (to what I don't remember).
Will come with 2 optical audio cables and original box.  Software and the stock OPamps are not included.

BNIB Wang 724 PCB + ALPs switches ($35 $30 $25 shipped CONUS, payment via paypal) SOLD

PCB plus black & yellow ALPs switches from a BNIB Wang 724 keyboard. The switches are mint and by far the smoothest black ALPs switches I've ever felt. 

« Last Edit: Mon, 04 August 2014, 20:05:10 by AKIMbO »
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Bump.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Bump
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
This is random but any alps caps you have that you may be looking to sell,  preferably an ansi set.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
This is random but any alps caps you have that you may be looking to sell,  preferably an ansi set.

Nope, sorry Moz.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
It's alright someone else is hooking me up.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline BucklingSpring

Hey Akimbo, if you feel like selling the green Topre keyset, let me know ;-)
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Hey Akimbo, if you feel like selling the green Topre keyset, let me know ;-)

Will do...but I'm only looking for straight trades right now.

Bump & price drops.
« Last Edit: Sun, 30 March 2014, 10:19:44 by AKIMbO »
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Bump and more price drops.  Everything is OBO!

Buy today and it ships tomorrow.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Bump
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline lonedruid

• Red switch fan
hey bro, the alps board, you are selling only the internal body shown in the picture? also may i know do you ship to singapore. thanks
Steelseries 6gv2 red switch
Ducky shine 3 TKL blue switch http://i.imgur.com/5LcUxh.jpg
HHKB Professional 2 no-blank http://i.imgur.com/JSIa1.pngk

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
hey bro, the alps board, you are selling only the internal body shown in the picture? also may i know do you ship to singapore. thanks

Yes, I'm just selling the internals.  I don't ship to Singapore though.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Re: [WTS/WTT] Topre Caps, TitaniumHD, ALPS, WC res & rad
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 11:04:46 »
Bump...added 2 sets of topre keycaps for sale!
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Re: [WTS/WTT] More Topre Keycaps(full sets), TitaniumHD, ALPs, WC res & rad
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 09:47:42 »
Bump
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
TTT...more price drops.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline HBlakeH

So, you aren't interested in just selling the green topre caps :(

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
Commenting to remember thread.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
So, you aren't interested in just selling the green topre caps :(

Sorry,  trades only for green caps. The white caps are for sale though.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
YGPM, sir.
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
YGPM, sir.

PM replied to.  87 key white/grey keycap set pending.  104 white/salmon set still available!
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
Such a hard decision... blanks or printed...

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Such a hard decision... blanks or printed...

Forgive me metalliqaz....I had to.  ^-^
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Bump
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Buy my stuff pls.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Bump
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Bump
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Re: [WTS] 104 white printed topre caps & WC res + rad
« Reply #27 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 09:52:30 »
Black ALPs & TitaniumHD sold.

Price drops on EK reservoir & XSPC 360 radiator.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Re: [WTS] 104 white printed topre caps & WC res + rad
« Reply #28 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 10:21:28 »
Bump
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
Those green Topre caps are gorgeous. :-X :blank: :thumb:
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Bump....fully built kingsaver pcb & more topre caps added.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Bump....IBM Model M added....prices dropped.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 April 2014, 14:43:30 by AKIMbO »
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Re: [FS/FT] Kingsaver PCB; Topre WASD,Esc, Binge Cap/104 printed green topre
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 13:15:16 »
Bump.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline intelli78

« Reply #33 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 13:45:39 »
You wouldn't happen to know where a spare KS case can be found, would you? :p
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 14:11:44 »
You wouldn't happen to know where a spare KS case can be found, would you? :p

Nope sorry.  You could maybe get someone to make one for you out of layered sheet metal/acrylic.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Daily bump. Dropped the price on the IBM Model M.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Eibes

YHPM!

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
YHPM!

Replied.

Topre WASD + Esc and XSPC Radiator sold!
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Bamp
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
Re: [FS/FT] IBM Model M, EK Reservoir/104 Printed RF Green Topre Keycaps
« Reply #39 on: Sat, 19 April 2014, 12:58:35 »
Bamp bamp
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #40 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 17:03:37 »
Bamp Bamp Bamp
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 09:42:40 »
Bump
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 09:20:10 »
Daily bump
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline tozarian

Re: [FS/FT/WTB] IBM M, EK Res/104 Printed Green Topre Caps/BS CC
« Reply #43 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 18:38:21 »
Would you consider shipping that model M to Canada?

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 20:37:37 »
Would you consider shipping that model M to Canada?
Shipping is so stupid expensive to Canada (somewhere around $70 for the size package needed)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 18:29:38 »
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #46 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 15:55:24 »
Buy dis stuff pls.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #47 on: Sat, 26 April 2014, 14:52:02 »
bump
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #48 on: Sun, 27 April 2014, 14:27:09 »
Bump
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #49 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 15:18:50 »
Bump
| KBD75 (box reds)