Author Topic: Gaming mousepads!  (Read 284853 times)

Offline aynjell

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 09 February 2011, 21:26:09 »
Quote from: tash;292645
MOUSEPADS? wth
what's next? golden usb cable?
ohh wait...
Show Image

if you can sell it, somebody will buy it (at least make a nice package)
by putting the word "gamer" on something, it becomes gold

You'd have to try one before you understood, then. Most people worth their salt know better and can look past the technical claims of a mouse pad.

There are 2 places where you put the word gamer next to an item and it usually means better, a mouse pad, and a mouse. So please don't give me the gamer word lecture; I, as well as most people here probably know better. As long as the cursor goes where you want it to go when you move your hand it's doing it's job, in this case, a mouse is a mouse. How it feels in your hand is another subject entirely, and is what I believe typically should guide your mouse purchase. Typically with gaming grade mice you can better control how the cursor moves whether by configuration or by better quality parts/low level programming, and this means as long as you trust the product company you can buy based on the shape alone, the rest you can tweak to your liking.

Regarding the mouse pad, it dictates the feel of the mouse as you use it. Certain textures improve the slickness of the mouse, some give it a course but consistent grind that makes for a more controllable usage of the mouse. Your desktop doesn't offer that. My mouse pad does. So anyway, believer or not, you're in the wrong place and definitely the wrong forum if you wanna bash high end input devices/accessories.
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 February 2011, 21:35:53 by aynjell »
Das Keyboard Professional -mx blue- @ Work
Das Keyboard S Ultimate Silent -mx brown- @ Home

Do not fart in the same room as a dark brother or sister, to do so is to invoke the wrath of Sithis...

Offline tash

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 09 February 2011, 21:29:02 »
we are talking about what we put under the mouse rigth?
maybe am confused

Offline hfcobra

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 09 February 2011, 21:29:35 »
i agree, with a steelseries 9HD i am much more comfortable than without a mousepad at all.  The mouse glides much better than before and my hand is more comfortable sitting on the edge of the pad, although the plastic edge is a little annoying, nothing major though.  I will probably LOVE the artisan Kai 3G when it gets here and never use anything else.  It is supposed to be like the 9HD but require a little more force to move the mouse with everything else improved!
Own/Love: REɅLFORCE 87UB EK Edition 45g

Have owned/used: Realforce 103-UB, XArmor U9BL, Filco Majestouch 104-key with Cherry MX Blues, Browns, and Reds, Steelseries 6gv2, Leopold with Browns

Offline hfcobra

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 09 February 2011, 21:30:54 »
Quote from: tash;292661
maybe am confused

yes, the things on the mouse are called "mouse feet" or "mouse skates."  The big pad type thing under the mouse is called a "mouse pad."   :)

Have owned/used: Realforce 103-UB, XArmor U9BL, Filco Majestouch 104-key with Cherry MX Blues, Browns, and Reds, Steelseries 6gv2, Leopold with Browns

Offline CeeSA

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 10 February 2011, 05:30:02 »
@MW if you feel no or less difference, i am surprised nothing about you

for me it's very important how the mouse move and react on the pad.

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 10 February 2011, 10:39:28 »
Quote from: tash;292661
maybe am confused

Some would say the same about mechanical keyboards... :rolleyes:

Offline tash

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 10 February 2011, 18:34:57 »
is there any forum for: 'surfaces' for mouses?
anyway, buy what you want, is not my money.

Offline BababooeyHTJ

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 10 February 2011, 18:47:23 »
Quote from: tash;293114

No but you can go to any hardware enthusiast forum and find threads similar to this one.  At the end of the day this is a fourm with people who own $250 keyboards. I think that it's pretty funny to see these very same people raging on a $40 mousepad. I couldn't justify spending that kind of money on either.

On a side note, you would think that on a forum dedicated to keyboards that the posters would be using capitalization and punctuation.
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 February 2011, 18:49:39 by BababooeyHTJ »

Offline hfcobra

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 10 February 2011, 19:12:52 »
nah, i just type it and forget it.   There is no need to capitalize all the letter I's in my posts because its an online forum, no one really cares and everyone still knows what i mean lol.

Offline killy

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 10 February 2011, 23:51:03 »
Quote from: tash;293114

Justifiable price or not, mousepads provide different friction options versus wooden tables.

Fact.

Actually, I prefer polyethylene feet on my kinzu versus teflon as they wear out much, much slower.

Offline hfcobra

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 11 February 2011, 04:04:31 »
Quote from: BababooeyHTJ;293123
No but you can go to any hardware enthusiast forum and find threads similar to this one.  At the end of the day this is a fourm with people who own $250 keyboards. I think that it's pretty funny to see these very same people raging on a $40 mousepad. I couldn't justify spending that kind of money on either.

On a side note, you would think that on a forum dedicated to keyboards that the posters would be using capitalization and punctuation.

besides, we are a keyboard forum, not a grammar and spelling forum.   :P

Just so long as you love whatever you type on, type away!

Offline Mercen_505

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #61 on: Fri, 11 February 2011, 08:14:17 »
Once upon a time I fell squarely into the "expensive mouse pads are for retards" camp. Newegg was running a special and I got my medium Goliathus for 14 USD with free shipping, or thereabouts. Possibly a little less. The small size was close to 9 USD. That's not a significant expenditure to try something out.

As it turns out, it was a great buy. I tossed all my old mouse pads and bought another Goliathus :)

Justifiable price or not, mousepads provide different friction options versus wooden tables.

This too. Tables, especially ones of the wooden type (heh) typically have uneven surfaces with areas that can cause certain mouse sensors to jitter or jump slightly. The mat will at least give you a consistent surface to work with.

Offline nmd

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #62 on: Sun, 13 February 2011, 09:00:18 »
I use a SteelSeries 9HD. I used to use a SteelSeries S&S, the 9HD is like the upgraded version of that with a much better grip so it never slides.

I've used all the Razer offerings, the PureTrak Stealth(best cloth pad imo along with the PureTrak Talent but it's too big) and the SteelSeries QcK.

Best glide for me, very thin profile, never moves when I'm using it  and it's just big enough.

Offline db_Iodine

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #63 on: Sun, 13 February 2011, 09:37:16 »
Quote from: nmd;294379
I use a SteelSeries 9HD. I used to use a SteelSeries S&S, the 9HD is like the upgraded version of that with a much better grip so it never slides.

I've used all the Razer offerings, the PureTrak Stealth(best cloth pad imo along with the PureTrak Talent but it's too big) and the SteelSeries QcK.

Best glide for me, very thin profile, never moves when I'm using it  and it's just big enough.

Sounds like you need to try the hich tech Japanese ****. The hard g3 has the best glide of all cloth pads I've ever tried. Definitely much better than the Qck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline nmd

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #64 on: Sun, 13 February 2011, 11:02:53 »
Personal preference but I like hard surfaces compared to cloth. Easier to clean, last longer, no fraying at edges, etc.

Offline Amp

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #65 on: Sun, 13 February 2011, 17:00:52 »
What's it been, a few months since I posted on geekhack? I almost feel like I should reintroduce myself since no one would really know me anyway.

In short: I'm kinda hardcore into competitive gaming

I'm loving my Goliathus Speed Edition.

For those wanting just a little bit more ammo for the "gaming mousepads are legit purchases" argument:

1) Choice of mousepad offers control over your mouse's coefficients of static and kinetic friction. Some of us like for our mouse to have a nice grip on the surface (EWW WHY WOULD YOU?) while others like to feel like our mouse is gliding on air (master race).

2) Any good mousepad is going to offer consistent and good tracking on its entire surface. You can't really ask for this on other surfaces, especially wood desks which may or may not have an unevenness, dark spots which alter tracking ability, etc.

3) Now, take the properties in notes 1 and 2, and add to them the point that you will ALWAYS have them. For people like me who actually leave my house and go to PC video game tournaments and LAN parties, this one is truly invaluable. I don't have to assume that my mousing surface will be different from how it is at home, because I take it with me.

Outside of gaming applications, again, I'm not sure you'd really need something like a $20 mousepad for just goofing around in Word, Excel, or anything else you'd do with your computer (maybe Photoshop would be good to have high-precision equipment). However, for gamers, usually the priority list for what you will want to make sure is good equipment is:

1) Mouse
2) Mousepad
3) Headset
4) Monitor
5) Keyboard (Gotta be frank here, if the keys register and it's not some ****ed up uncomfortable layout, even membrane keyboards are fine. I'm just crazy and like mechanical.)
Gear
Mouse: Diamondback 3G
Surface: Goliathus Speed
Keyboard: SteelSeries 7G

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #66 on: Mon, 14 February 2011, 23:55:49 »
i have in the past been all about the hard surfaces and really never used any soft surface; except for the junk at my old office.  When i started working from home i got a new mouse and pad... i got the Goliathus Speed and i have been really happy with it so far.
/// Current
Leopold 87 White MX | Filco 104 Brown | BlackWidow | WhiteWidow  |  TG3 Deck | 2x NIB  Dell AT101W | NIB  Dell QuietKey | IBM 3278 | Logitech NetPlay | Logitech G15 v2 | Saitek Eclipse v1 | Apple A1314 | Logitech K700
/// Past
HHKB Pro 2 | Realforce 86UB

Offline hfcobra

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #67 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 00:30:03 »
well i just tried out the Artisan Kai 3G Hard and i think it is ok.   I really love my 9HD though, oh my this thing is just everything i ever wanted in a mouse pad!

Going to do a review over the 2 pads tomorrow on OCN if anyone is interested.   :D

Offline manfaux

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #68 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 00:49:28 »
Quote from: hfcobra;295240
well i just tried out the Artisan Kai 3G Hard and i think it is ok.   I really love my 9HD though, oh my this thing is just everything i ever wanted in a mouse pad!

Going to do a review over the 2 pads tomorrow on OCN if anyone is interested.   :D

It would be cool to see a review for the artisan pads, I haven't used any pad besides cloth and aluminum and had a great interest in the Artisans and almost pull the trigger on one but eventually gave it up.. Already got 4 pads with me.

Offline speakeasy

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #69 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 02:18:37 »
I still think you're all crazy :P Abyssus arrived today and it works just fine on my wooden desk.

That said, I still plan on buying the new edition of the Artisan Hien Samurai mousepads when they eventually come out just to make sure.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
PiaNoppoo Choc Mini 茶轴

PUNCH THE KEYS FOR GOD\'S SAKE!

Offline HaiiYaa

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #70 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 03:25:40 »
Quote from: speakeasy;295269
I still think you're all crazy :P Abyssus arrived today and it works just fine on my wooden desk.

That said, I still plan on buying the new edition of the Artisan Hien Samurai mousepads when they eventually come out just to make sure.

I think you are all crazy about keyboards. Dont get me wrong I love mechanical keyboards, but 1 is enough :D most of you have like 10 different kinds

Im the same way you are just with mousepads and mice

Offline Shuki

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #71 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 06:18:32 »
Quote from: Amp;294520

1) Mouse
2) Mousepad
3) Headset
4) Monitor
5) Keyboard

Monitor in at number 4? Pretty outrageous stuff tbh.

What games do you play out of interest?

Offline db_Iodine

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #72 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 06:21:45 »
Quote from: HaiiYaa;295285
I think you are all crazy about keyboards. Dont get me wrong I love mechanical keyboards, but 1 is enough :D most of you have like 10 different kinds

Im the same way you are just with mousepads and mice

It's great to just switch keyboards from time to time. I don't think I need many keyboards with the same keyswitch, but different switches.. I sure do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline phillip

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #73 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 07:57:14 »
Quote from: Shuki;295332
Monitor in at number 4? Pretty outrageous stuff tbh.

What games do you play out of interest?

Yeah, mine would be like this:
1) Mouse
1) Mousepad
1) Headphones
1) Monitor
1) Keyboard

Offline Koeitje

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #74 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 11:57:40 »
I've tried the Qck, but it wears down so quickly and isn't as nice and smooth as I want. Now I use a Puretrak Talent. It is easily the best pad I ever used. Also handles low sensitivity (35cm/360) + laser mouse (Xai) well. I still play on a CRT, while I use an LCD for normal tasks. Temporary solution until I can scrape together enough cash to buy a 120hz lcd.

Offline aynjell

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #75 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 12:37:07 »
Quote from: phillip;295359
Yeah, mine would be like this:
1) Mouse
1) Mousepad
1) Headphones
1) Monitor
1) Keyboard

My requirements are probably easy to prioritize.

1) Video Card: I'd say first and foremost for gaming, a video card. If you can't run the game, there's nothing doing.

2) Mouse: If your mouse isn't capable of moving as quickly as you can, it's your next bottleneck, and for most competitive gaming, a mouse is required and is one of your most important tools to play the game.

3) Mouse Pad: If you could benefit from a mouse, you can benefit from a pad. It changes and further allows you to tweak the feel of your favorite mouse.

4)Headphones: Despite having a headphone fetish, headphones come dead last because most often users cannot benefit from them. They don't hear things correctly or listen correctly. This is so often the case that there's actually a market for "gaming headsets", which often times are just garbage with a mic... and people are so bad at listening they actually think these devices are good.

Some of you may notice that the keyboard isn't on the list. It doesn't fit in anywhere unless you have a keyboard that has issues with the cluster of keys you use. Other than that, it's just a feel thing.

Do not fart in the same room as a dark brother or sister, to do so is to invoke the wrath of Sithis...

Offline hfcobra

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #76 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 12:46:34 »
Quote from: aynjell;295546
My requirements are probably easy to prioritize.

1) Video Card: I'd say first and foremost for gaming, a video card. If you can't run the game, there's nothing doing.

2) Mouse: If your mouse isn't capable of moving as quickly as you can, it's your next bottleneck, and for most competitive gaming, a mouse is required and is one of your most important tools to play the game.

3) Mouse Pad: If you could benefit from a mouse, you can benefit from a pad. It changes and further allows you to tweak the feel of your favorite mouse.

4)Headphones: Despite having a headphone fetish, headphones come dead last because most often users cannot benefit from them. They don't hear things correctly or listen correctly. This is so often the case that there's actually a market for "gaming headsets", which often times are just garbage with a mic... and people are so bad at listening they actually think these devices are good.

Some of you may notice that the keyboard isn't on the list. It doesn't fit in anywhere unless you have a keyboard that has issues with the cluster of keys you use. Other than that, it's just a feel thing.

i like your list, it is a good one and something that i believe as well.

Offline phillip

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #77 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 13:03:25 »
Well, I guess it depends on the games.  CS will run on virtually any video card and you definitely need to have a quality pair of headphones (and know how sound works) otherwise you'll be dead really quickly :D

Offline hfcobra

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 13:34:22 »
Quote from: phillip;295574
Well, I guess it depends on the games.  CS will run on virtually any video card and you definitely need to have a quality pair of headphones (and know how sound works) otherwise you'll be dead really quickly :D

i have some sennheiser HD555's that i modded to HD595's.  I love them   :)  great for music and games!

Offline aynjell

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 13:49:01 »
Quote from: phillip;295574

Most gamers still think gaming headsets are the best of the breed for gaming. For these people, there is no use upgrading to good headphones, but yes, having a good pair of headphones for games like this is paramount, but more importantly being able to use them comes first, and without that, it's not much use to buy an expensive set of cans. There's no benefit if you can't hear it. Arguably if you buy the headset you'll begin to hear it but I found that without having spent many hours intently listening to music critically, I wouldn't have the ear for sound and space I do now.

Most games are more about what you hear than where you hear it, however. In WoW, Quake, Unreal, etc, more often than not you can get by simply listening to the actual sounds and not the placement of the sounds. You can hear the pickups, etc. It helps being able to determine if your enemy is behind you or left or right. Spacial awareness in relation to sound is paramount to truly be good at the games you're playing. But for most gamers, whom are neither capable nor interested in being better at listening it means that upgrading headphones is just short of worthless thus it's placement on the list. Everyone benefits from the first 3.

I'm still disgusted that the vast majority of wow players run wow at like 10FPS. Give those users a GTX260 or better and a razer naga or something similar and it will revolutionize the way they play. Not necessarily true for headphones. After all, I play WoW with the sound off because it effectively is something to do while I listen to music.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 February 2011, 13:56:57 by aynjell »

Offline .XL

• http://www.paokfc.gr/
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #80 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 20:53:15 »
Thanks to this forum, I have spent entirely too much money on computer inputs. Just bought the Artisan Kai Hien off Amazon.

linky for others who want these Samurai mousepads...

Oh, and I accessorized, too. Mionix Naos. FTW.
Keyboards: Filco Majestouch-2 87key Browns - Realforce 103UB 55g - Compaq MX11800 (ghetto clears + doubleshots)

Offline aynjell

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #81 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 20:58:28 »
Quote from: .XL;295795
Thanks to this forum, I have spent entirely too much money on computer inputs. Just bought the Artisan Kai Hien off Amazon.

I should consider one of these sometime. I should read reviews first, of course. =)

Offline .XL

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #82 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 21:23:01 »
Quote from: aynjell;295799
I should consider one of these sometime. I should read reviews first, of course. =)

Spontaneous purchases are the best kind. Just get it, sheesh.

Plus, it's like $17. If you don't like it, toss it :p

Though I'm a firm believer of the old adage 'you can't go wrong with anything that's got a SAMURAI on the FRONT OF THE BOX'
Keyboards: Filco Majestouch-2 87key Browns - Realforce 103UB 55g - Compaq MX11800 (ghetto clears + doubleshots)

Offline phillip

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #83 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 21:38:17 »
Quote from: .XL;295795

GUP is selling evo-g mouse bungees and weights as their own products?? lol

Offline .XL

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #84 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 21:48:51 »
Quote from: phillip;295816
GUP is selling evo-g mouse bungees and weights as their own products?? lol

They might use the same manufacturers for both. Lots of japanese/korean companies do this. By this I mean have many manufacturers that make many different things all sold under the same brand or another company brand.

Offline Arc'xer

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #85 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 22:10:29 »
Quote from: .XL;295818
They might use the same manufacturers for both. Lots of japanese/korean companies do this. By this I mean have many manufacturers that make many different things all sold under the same brand or another company brand.

If you go to some of the Asian sites they resuse some of the products with their own branding. Like at the rantopad website they sell mouse bungee with their own branding despite the fact they are the same mouse bungee that Razer is planning on re-releasing as their own brand from the original manufacturer unless that manufacturer wasn't the original and there is a primary company at some other place and it's just the branch they bought with some of the branding rights.

Offline phillip

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #86 on: Tue, 15 February 2011, 22:47:36 »
They didn't even change the branding...just the exterior packaging lol

Offline manfaux

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #87 on: Wed, 16 February 2011, 02:47:47 »
ya what's up with razer branded mousebungee? Razer was going to release it back in Q4 2010 according to the press release. No word ever since. i need to buy one of those!

Offline denydog

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #88 on: Wed, 16 February 2011, 03:22:01 »
When my sister asked me for a Christmas gift idea, I asked for a Steelseries SX.  I like it a lot, but especially after lubing it up with silicone grease I got from a dive shop.  I spread a little around, and give it a light buff.  It's not greasy, just slicker than...

I have to admit I get a little feeling of satisfaction after lubing up the pad.
Mechanical Keyboard-one; Deck Legend Ice Tactile

Offline aynjell

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #89 on: Wed, 16 February 2011, 12:07:37 »
I have the mouse bungee, as in, the actual mouse bungee. I love it. It'd do a lot better if I could position it more freely though. It's a natural mate with my mouse, but it hates my desk.

Offline manfaux

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #90 on: Wed, 16 February 2011, 13:54:34 »
Quote from: aynjell;296175
I have the mouse bungee, as in, the actual mouse bungee. I love it. It'd do a lot better if I could position it more freely though. It's a natural mate with my mouse, but it hates my desk.

the original mouse bungee site seems dead long ago, I can only find them on ebay now...oh well there is always the duct tape.

Offline .XL

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #91 on: Wed, 16 February 2011, 15:21:01 »
I'm not sure I really get the point of buying a mouse bungee...to take the cable off the desk to eliminate drag and risk of snagging? Or is it good for a small desk where the cable runs over/underneath the keyboard?

Offline manfaux

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #92 on: Wed, 16 February 2011, 15:38:59 »
Quote from: .XL;296268
I'm not sure I really get the point of buying a mouse bungee...to take the cable off the desk to eliminate drag and risk of snagging? Or is it good for a small desk where the cable runs over/underneath the keyboard?

yes, it lifts the cable off of your pad/desk, probably not a good idea for small desks though, since the mousebungee itself takes up quite a bit of space, lol.

Offline Arc'xer

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #93 on: Wed, 16 February 2011, 15:44:07 »
Quote from: .XL;296268

Pretty much, cables can add quite a bit of weight and drag. It benefits more lower sensitivity rather than high sensitivity since the cable isn't in such a position to be moved as much. But in the end your just eliminating extra drag and weight. It's one of the reasons people got really excited with the mamba but as of yet there's no bulletproof wireless solution.

The only negative of the bungees would be the low sensitivity part especially those with 60-100cm and just moving their mouse real fast. They might topple the thing out of their desk. Unless I'm wrong and the bungee can really stand the abuse but I've never seen anyone use it with such low sens.
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 February 2011, 15:46:15 by Arc'xer »

Offline db_Iodine

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #94 on: Wed, 16 February 2011, 16:46:32 »
Any monitor that has a hole for cables in the monitor stand can act as a mouse bungee. That's how I roll and I could swear I couldn't do it better with a $40 mouse bungee.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline aynjell

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #95 on: Wed, 16 February 2011, 17:06:48 »
Quote from: manfaux;296217
the original mouse bungee site seems dead long ago, I can only find them on ebay now...oh well there is always the duct tape.

I got mine for just shy of 4$ on ebay thanks to signing up for billmelater. :)

Offline .XL

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #96 on: Wed, 16 February 2011, 17:44:15 »
Quote from: aynjell;296350
billmelater. :)

My girlfriend works for them. Interesting group, it'd be nice to work for them. Though I wouldn't want to sign up for billmelater the people that work there are great :p

Offline aynjell

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #97 on: Wed, 16 February 2011, 18:27:07 »
Quote from: .XL;296364
My girlfriend works for them. Interesting group, it'd be nice to work for them. Though I wouldn't want to sign up for billmelater the people that work there are great :p

I paid for it asap and haven't used it since. But getting the bungee for 4$ was pretty darned nice.

Offline phillip

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #98 on: Wed, 16 February 2011, 19:54:18 »
I have the evo-g mouse weight at home, just so i would stop wearing down my cord on the edge of my desk.  I use ghetto bungees at work using big paper clip things.

Offline .XL

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #99 on: Wed, 16 February 2011, 20:03:46 »
Quote from: phillip;296442
I have the evo-g mouse weight at home, just so i would stop wearing down my cord on the edge of my desk.  I use ghetto bungees at work using big paper clip things.

Those things ripster is absolutely enamored with??

Edit: As a sidenote, GUP is just a distributor. They sell Samurai branded products, as well as Evo-G and many others. http://www.gup.co.jp/
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 February 2011, 20:10:04 by .XL »