Author Topic: 6 year old girl groped by TSA  (Read 52384 times)

Offline .XL

• http://www.paokfc.gr/
6 year old girl groped by TSA
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 18:34:22 »
Seriously...do you really think these Muslim extremists 'regularly' carry out attacks? I can't believe you...where are you getting your news from? MAYBE 10 times in the last 10 years, and I definitely don't call that 'regular.' If you want to define terrorism as the intentional killing of innocents, then the US is the biggest terrorist organization of all. How many tens of thousands of innocents have we killed in Iraq and Afghanistan? How many have we killed in Libya 'by accident'? What about all the weapons we give to Israel, mostly financed by OUR tax dollars, that go to oppressing and killing innocent Palestinians?

If you think these terrorists are all Muslims, you're wrong. The snipers in Iraq and Afghanistan that are killing our soldiers? Chechnyan guns for hire. The people teaching these extremist groups how to make bombs? Chechnyans. If we really want to stop terrorism by your method, we should force all the European nations to immediately detain and run a background check on any Eastern European/Balkan/Russian people that walk the streets.

But of course, that won't work. They're white, and they're Christian. It would seem like it's ridiculous. The reason Muslims are looked at this way is because their culture, way of life, and religion is so different from ours.

Have you ever read any part of the Quran? It does not sound any more militant than the Old Testament, and the Talmud is even more so militant.

Oh, and of course there can't be any Jewish terrorists, right? Oh wait...look at Mossad. Yeah, they're not bad at all. I have a friend that went and trained with them this summer...heartless bastard, like me...and he told me some crazy stories. **** I wouldn't be able to do.

Before you talk, make sure you know what you're getting at. There's no need to go all Fox News up in this *****. Many of us are educated, open-minded, non-religious, and with strong international background. We can spot propaganda and general bull**** pretty well.
Keyboards: Filco Majestouch-2 87key Browns - Realforce 103UB 55g - Compaq MX11800 (ghetto clears + doubleshots)

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #151 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 18:40:25 »
Quote from: .XL;329596

Many of us are educated, open-minded, non-religious, and with strong international background. We can spot propaganda and general bull**** pretty well.

I guess that crowd doesn't include you. I count a lot more than 10 terrorist attacks, in 2010 alone.

Want more knowledge? Here's 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002 and 2001.

Personally, I am educated, open-minded and religious as well (Christian). But I am tolerant of others. Unlike RiGS.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 April 2011, 18:45:51 by keyboardlover »

Offline neo

« Reply #152 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 18:45:29 »
Quote from: .XL;329596
If you think these terrorists are all Muslims, you're wrong. The snipers in Iraq and Afghanistan that are killing our soldiers? Chechnyan guns for hire. The people teaching these extremist groups how to make bombs? Chechnyans.

This is priceless. And who do you think Chechens are? Buddhists? And this guy is telling me "Before you talk, make sure you know what you're getting at". Like I said - priceless.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #153 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 18:47:31 »
Personally, I am educated, open-minded and religious as well (Christian). But I am tolerant of others

:rofl:
Last edited by RiGS; Jan 2011

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #154 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 18:48:41 »
Why is that funny?

Offline .XL

« Reply #155 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 18:52:25 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329598
I guess that crowd doesn't include you. I count a lot more than 10 terrorist attacks, in 2010 alone.

Want more knowledge? Here's 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002 and 2001.

Personally, I am educated, open-minded and religious as well (Christian). But I am tolerant of others. Unlike RiGS.

Nice try, but you know I'm referencing Muslim extremist groups (the topic at hand). Terrorist attack =/= Muslim extremist terrorist attack. Half of those on the 2011 list are non-Muslims, and 1/4 are acts of war. And I don't think a single Somali man running at someone with an axe is a terrorist attack.

Quote from: neo;329602
This is priceless. And who do you think Chechens are? Buddhists? And this guy is telling me "Before you talk, make sure you know what you're getting at". Like I said - priceless.

I mentioned them as being Christians...again with the idiocy. READ the statement, don't read one part and make assumptions.
Keyboards: Filco Majestouch-2 87key Browns - Realforce 103UB 55g - Compaq MX11800 (ghetto clears + doubleshots)

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #156 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 18:54:58 »
Quote from: .XL
Nice try, but you know I'm referencing Muslim extremist groups (the topic at hand). Terrorist attack =/= Muslim extremist terrorist attack. Half of those on the 2011 list are non-Muslims, and 1/4 are acts of war. And I don't think a single Somali man running at someone with an axe is a terrorist attack.

I thought the topic at hand was the TSA pedobearing a little girl?

Anyway, if you actually read the list you'd see that NEARLY ALL the attacks listed were by Muslims. That's pretty interesting. Although, Islam is one of the least tolerant and most popular religions today, so it's not exactly surprising.

Offline neo

« Reply #157 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 18:55:59 »
Quote from: .XL;329610
I mentioned them as being Christians...

You are truly hilarious!
Even after my post you didn't bother to look up who Chechens are?

Offline RiGS

« Reply #158 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 18:59:09 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329615

Show Image

You need to get the pink Filco with mx browns.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #159 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 18:59:33 »
Maybe .XL and RiGS went to the same school?

In any case, RiGS' opinions about the USA probably are mostly due to a lack of education. I've noticed in many discussions with Europeans over the years that the value and strength of U.S. History and Government education in Europe varies GREATLY from country to country. I took AP U.S. History and Government in high school so I'm pretty knowledgeable in this domain (not to toot my own horn or anything).

For the most part, Europeans who claim Americans know more about their own country/continent than anywhere else - are usually in the exact same boat.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #160 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:01:27 »
You are obsessed with me. Do you want my keyboard with cherry blacks?

Offline .XL

« Reply #161 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:02:23 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329615

Show Image

Anyway, if you actually read the list you'd see that NEARLY ALL the attacks listed were by Muslims. That's pretty interesting. Although, Islam is one of the least tolerant and most popular religions today, so it's not exactly surprising.

I agree with you. Islam is very intolerant, and another worthless religion along the lines of Christianity, Judaism, et al, that preach their own and hate on others.

I looked for all the Muslim attacks, and the most were in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. Countries that are at war. The whole India - Pakistan thing has been going for a looooong time...there are often small skirmishes there. Hutu rebels throwing grenades at a gas station? Is that another terrorist attack on the lines we're talking about?

Narrow down that list to attacks in Europe and the United States. That is what we're talking about. Terrorism is a very broad term, and not every part of it's definition is applicable to our argument.

Quote from: neo;329616
You are truly hilarious!
Even after my post you didn't bother to look up who Chechens are?

Go by Wikipedia, if you'd like. The whole 'all Chechens are muslims' thing is a myth made by the Russian government. I have Chechen friends in Greece, all Orthodox Christians, who tell me the opposite.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #162 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:03:36 »
Quote from: RiGS;329624
You are obsessed with me.

You know what's funny? Welly used to say the exact same thing.

He used to...

Offline .XL

« Reply #163 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:03:45 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329622
Maybe .XL and RiGS went to the same school?

In any case, RiGS' opinions about the USA probably are mostly due to a lack of education. I've noticed in many discussions with Europeans over the years that the value and strength of U.S. History and Government education in Europe varies GREATLY from country to country. I took AP U.S. History and Government in high school so I'm pretty knowledgeable in this domain (not to toot my own horn or anything).

For the most part, Europeans who claim Americans know more about their own country/continent than anywhere else - are usually in the exact same boat.

Born and raised in the US, my friend. Most other countries really dislike us not because they don't understand us, but because they don't like our arrogance and how we decide to bully around anyone we please.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #164 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:06:18 »
Quote from: .XL;329628
Born and raised in the US, my friend. Most other countries really dislike us not because they don't understand us, but because they don't like our arrogance and how we decide to bully around anyone we please.

No, it's because they don't understand us. And we don't understand them.

For example, try understanding Icelandic children's TV programs.

Offline neo

« Reply #165 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:09:52 »
Quote from: .xl;329625
the whole 'all chechens are muslims' thing is a myth made by the russian government.

wow...

Offline .XL

« Reply #166 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:10:12 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329630
No, it's because they don't understand us. And we don't understand them.

For example, try understanding Icelandic children's TV programs.

Show Image

'Nick Jr.' ...lol...isn't that a US only channel?

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #167 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:10:23 »
neo, you are not alone. I am pretty much in awe at this point.

.XL, no, Nick shows programs from other countries as well. "Lazy Town" is Icelandic. I thought you said you were all smart and stuff?

Offline .XL

« Reply #168 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:11:11 »
Quote from: neo;329634
wow...

Yes, wow. Did you not know this? Let me also fill you in...not all Iranians are Muslims. Not all Afghanis are Muslims. There's a group of them that actually believe in the Gods of Olympus! TIL, huh?

Offline .XL

« Reply #169 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:12:58 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329636
neo, you are not alone. I am pretty much in awe at this point.

.XL, no, Nick shows programs from other countries as well. "Lazy Town" is Icelandic. I thought you said you were all smart and stuff?

In awe? In awe of what? That you did not prove to me that Muslims are behind the majority of terrorist attacks? You linked a wikipedia page where the most of the attacks were by non-Muslims or in areas currently embroiled in war. I think I should be the one in awe...that you would claim most of those were pure terrorist attacks perpetrated by Muslims.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #170 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:13:57 »
Did you even read the wikipedia pages? the majority of attacks on there were by muslim extremists.

I'll make it easier for you - there's a column on the page called "Perpetrator". Start there and then scroll down. The majority are either "Al Quaeda" or "Taliban".

I agree with you. Islam is very intolerant, and another worthless religion along the lines of Christianity, Judaism, et al, that preach their own and hate on others.

Your intolerance of religions period only further shows your ignorance. I, and most of the people I know and am related to are Christians. We are ALL very tolerant of other people and religions and we don't "Hate" on others or "preach" at all. Get a clue, dude.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:20:21 by keyboardlover »

Offline RiGS

« Reply #171 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:19:41 »
Did you know that Wikipedia is written by occasional, and sometimes incompetent contributors?

Offline .XL

« Reply #172 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:19:47 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329640
Did you even read the wikipedia pages? the majority of attacks on there were by muslim extremists.

I'll make it easier for you - there's a column on the page called "Perpetrator". Start there and then scroll down. The majority are either "Al Quaeda" or "Taliban".

Pakistan - state of war. Afghanistan - state of war. How does this all influence our flying?

I'm looking at the European and the US attacks...Basque separatists, Greek radicals, lone psychos, church shooting done by a white American...where is the Muslim extremist groups attacking the US or Europe? I've found Exeter, England. I've found the car left in Times Square. I know of the Underground bombing. I know of the Madrid train bombing...

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #173 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:21:00 »
Quote from: RiGS;329644
Did you know that Wikipedia is written by occasional, and sometimes incompetent contributors?

Same goes for GeekHack posts. At least Wikipedia writers USUALLY cite their sources.

Here's a link to the page's references.

Offline .XL

« Reply #174 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:24:21 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329640

Your intolerance of religions period only further shows your ignorance. I, and most of the people I know and am related to are Christians. We are ALL very tolerant of other people and religions and we don't "Hate" on others or "preach" at all. Get a clue, dude.

Intolerance of religions? Really? Where did I show that in any of my posts? I have no issue with any religion, nationality, race, or creed.

I am an atheist and believe all religions are inherently bad for society. Look what they have done in the middle east. Look what they have done in Israel. Look what they have done here, in the US!

Quote from: keyboardlover;329646
Same goes for GeekHack posts. At least Wikipedia writers USUALLY cite their sources.

Here's a link to the page's references.

Oh nice, now I can read about the third terrorist attack perpetrated in the US in 2009...the third by white Americans!

Offline neo

« Reply #175 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:24:23 »
Quote from: .XL;329638
Yes, wow. Did you not know this? Let me also fill you in...not all Iranians are Muslims. Not all Afghanis are Muslims. There's a group of them that actually believe in the Gods of Olympus! TIL, huh?

So this is going to be your defense? Seriously?

As long a you can find a single non-Muslim Chechen, the fact that absolute majority of them are Muslims and have been Muslims since 15th century isn't going to matter anymore?

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #176 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:28:14 »
Quote from: .XL;329647
Intolerance of religions? Really? Where did I show that in any of my posts? I have no issue with any religion, nationality, race, or creed.

You showed it here:

Saying these religions are "worthless" shows that you don't "tolerate" them.
****in' logic, how does it work??

ANYWAY, getting back on topic...

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #177 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:29:02 »
Lets make a survey - Who do you think is most dangerous?

This clown?

Or that clown?
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline RiGS

« Reply #178 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:30:45 »

You got like 108 in that IQ test, didn't you?

Offline .XL

« Reply #179 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:31:06 »
Quote from: neo;329648
So this is going to be your defense? Seriously?

As long a you can find a single non-Muslim Chechen, the fact that absolute majority of them are Muslims and have been Muslims since 15th century isn't going to matter anymore?

Okay, lets run with that. The majority of Chechnyans (from Chechnya) are Muslim. Got it. Now, do you think you would be able to tell the Chechen Muslims apart from a Russian, Eastern European, or Balkan person? I've been looking at pictures on Google and as far as I can tell, if they're not wearing their taqiyah and do not have the imam-sized beard, they look like Russians. One of the guys even looks a bit like me...

Should I start getting stopped at checkpoints now?

Offline .XL

« Reply #180 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:32:58 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329650
You showed it here:

Saying these religions are "worthless" shows that you don't "tolerate" them.

ANYWAY, getting back on topic...

Worthless, i.e., show no worth. Does that not make sense to you? No, I don't think religions serve a purpose. Does that make me intolerant? No, not at all.

Two of my best friends are staunch Presbyterians. My family is Greek Orthodox. I tolerate them and their religious beliefs just fine. I don't try and impose mine on anyone else. They know where I stand, and they know I don't try to interfere with their beliefs.

Try again.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #181 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:33:09 »
LOL, you think all eastern europeans look alike? Now THAT's racist!

Personally I have a thing for Romanian girls. Hottest girls in the best country in Eastern Europe!

And they look nothing like Russian girls btw. Way hotter.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:36:12 by keyboardlover »

Offline .XL

« Reply #182 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:36:12 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329657

Personally I have a thing for Romanian girls. Hottest girls in the best country in Eastern Europe!

Romania? Best country of Eastern Europe? Have you ever been...? Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria...last time I drove in Romania their North-South highway was still two dirt lanes until maybe 10 miles from the Bulgarian border. This was in 2009.

And I am Eastern European...

Offline RiGS

« Reply #183 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:37:31 »
Just to clarify Hungary is middle Europe.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #184 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:37:51 »

Lol - A Romanian colleague once told me – Never fall in love with a Romanian girl unless you want to lose the grip on your life.
Apparently they are control freaks.
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #185 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:37:52 »
Yes, I was there in 2009. And they had paved roads Mr. SMARTY PANTS.

Offline guilleguillaume

« Reply #186 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:38:11 »

I'm with you. Threy're so hot.

RiGS are the hungarian ones hot as well?

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #187 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:39:47 »
They are, but not quite as hot. Romanians are hotter because of their Latin roots.

I know because there are a lot of Hungarians in Brasov (where I was).

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #188 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:40:54 »

I'm not going to challenge your taste. But I wouldn't mind frisking that Russian girl
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline .XL

« Reply #189 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:40:59 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329670
Yes, I was there in 2009. And they had paved roads Mr. SMARTY PANTS.

I'll assume that was in Bucharest, and you didn't head out to the eastern border. Then you'd know what I mean.

On a totally related note, Hungarian women are fantastic. Swedish are still the best though.

Finland and Hungary are linguistically and (some) genealogically linked to Mongolians. Don't know where that fits in this conversation, but it does now.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #190 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:41:35 »
ALL I can say they are way hotter than German girls.
Personally I think Polish girls are the hottest in Europe.

Offline .XL

« Reply #191 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:42:06 »
Quote from: RiGS;329675
ALL I can say they are way hotter than German girls.
Personally I think Polish girls are the hottest in Europe.

I've never seen a good looking Polish girl. Enlighten me...

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #192 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:43:00 »
Quote from: .XL;329674
I'll assume that was in Bucharest, and you didn't head out to the eastern border. Then you'd know what I mean.

Ok you can assume what you want. I spent like 2 days in Bucharest. 4 weeks in and around Brasov. 2 days in a hotel on top of Bucegi. Sooo beautiful.

Find another country in Eastern Europe with that kind of beauty. I doubledogdareya!

Offline RiGS

« Reply #193 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:44:35 »
Quote from: .XL;329676

They are hot, and they smile all the time.

Offline .XL

« Reply #194 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:45:39 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329677
Ok you can assume what you want. I spent like 2 days in Bucharest. 4 weeks in and around Brasov. 2 days in a hotel on top of Bucegi. Sooo beautiful.

The trip through Romania is still a running joke in my family. The roads were dirt for most of the trip through Romania, with towns every few miles. Each town had 2-5 lights in the whole town. The ****s would gather under the lights and pose.

I've never been to Transylvania. I'd love to go.

Whatever you do, don't go to Germany or England looking for pretty women though. You'll be looking forever...

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #195 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:46:29 »
I've personally met hot girls from both England and Germany, so I would say you are incorrect, sir. Again.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #196 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:48:14 »
Quote from: .XL;329676

I thought Nastassja Kinski was Polish, but she's German with Polish descent:
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline RiGS

« Reply #197 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:48:37 »
If you want to avoid *****es, then definitely don't go to Hungary.

Offline Fwiffo

« Reply #198 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:49:02 »
Hasn't this been posted here before?
You can call me... Keyboard Otaku... or not quite...

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #199 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 19:49:07 »
I take it RiGS doesn't get much action...