Author Topic: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)  (Read 1950249 times)

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
Re: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)
« Reply #950 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 15:41:06 »
Did I do this right? For a TKL

Granite Icon RGB    1    $20.50
Granite Set (PBT, dye-sub, DSA)    1    $35.25
Granite Blue Enter    1    $5.50
Granite Icon Modifiers

Thanks for helping a clueless newbie guys.

yep, your good...  :)

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #951 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 15:41:34 »
Did I do this right? For a TKL

Granite Icon RGB    1    $20.50
Granite Set (PBT, dye-sub, DSA)    1    $35.25
Granite Blue Enter    1    $5.50
Granite Icon Modifiers

Thanks for helping a clueless newbie guys.

Yes this is what you need to build a TKL board with icon modifiers. The RGB keys and blue Enter keys are optional of course :)

Offline Excessive

• Signature Plastics
« Reply #952 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 15:44:01 »
I just placed another hefty order.

Will SP reconcile shipping costs at the end? I've placed 3 orders and paid ~$10 shipping each time. Would be nice to get some of that recovered.

Hey Everyone just to clarify the shipping costs. Each item has a cost applied based on it's weight and whether it is US or International. That rate is based on the weight of that specific item. In some cases the weight is so little that we have no shipping fee at all (as long as its with a base set).

When you add items to your order, you will add these additional shipping charges - if there is any. No additional shipping discounts will be applied to these orders.

Hopefully this makes more sense. Thanks.

Offline reefchief

« Reply #953 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 15:45:26 »
Awesome, looks like im all set thanks. Except now the lost and found stuff is teasing me  >:D
QFR TKL Blue / Topre 55g realforce TKL

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #954 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 15:54:32 »
Awesome, looks like im all set thanks. Except now the lost and found stuff is teasing me  >:D

Yeah, me too.

If we both buy it, it gets cheaper!

Offline reefchief

« Reply #955 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 15:55:54 »
Im gonna do it  :thumb:
QFR TKL Blue / Topre 55g realforce TKL

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #956 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 16:05:31 »
I just placed another hefty order.

Will SP reconcile shipping costs at the end? I've placed 3 orders and paid ~$10 shipping each time. Would be nice to get some of that recovered.

Hey Everyone just to clarify the shipping costs. Each item has a cost applied based on it's weight and whether it is US or International. That rate is based on the weight of that specific item. In some cases the weight is so little that we have no shipping fee at all (as long as its with a base set).

When you add items to your order, you will add these additional shipping charges - if there is any. No additional shipping discounts will be applied to these orders.

Hopefully this makes more sense. Thanks.

Holy crap, really?? I thought it would be combined, almost $30 to ship seems like a lot for keycaps... I can get a case of 440 rounds of ammo to my door for $23 and that weighs at least 20 pounds. I'm seriously doubtful I ordered more than 2.5 pounds of key caps this time, and my crapbag only cost $7 to ship  :-X
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #957 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 16:16:26 »
I'm very disheartened by that. I had everything in my cart and the estimated shipping was $9 (Arizona) and then when I went to PayPal to pay it was $20+. Bait and switch is one thing but $20+ to ship two full sets of keys is ridiculous.

Offline Coumbaya

« Reply #958 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 16:37:36 »
:rolleyes: I've made a little mockup of what I'll be getting in the mail in 3-5 weeks. (man does our layout is stupid ! :-X)
Show Image

This makes me want to add a "lost and found" kit to my order :p

Well, I have still ~24hours to decide...

The only thing I don't like about that board is the blank enter key -  I looks kinda odd among all those keys with legends, but that's just my taste ;)

Yeah I know the Enter key looks silly, but I'm not gonna pay 10$ more for a legend lol. Beside I have a ton of those Enter key in different colors in DS (mostly from old keyboards) ^^
Filco MJ2, Browns, Skull Squadron Ducky Shine III, Browns, Granite Unknown, White Alps & trackpad 1390132 & 1391402 Model M

Offline intelli78

« Reply #959 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 16:38:12 »
I went back and looked at my invoices - the shipping total for 3 orders was actually only $20. Double checked by adding all the stuff into one order and estimating the shipping -- the same.

$20 seems a bit high, but what they're saying about the by-weight calculations is at least true.

Mercury, where in AZ do you live, btw?
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #960 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 16:51:27 »
indeed, inland shipping seems a bit expensive. over here we can ship up to 30kg (66lb) for 12.

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #961 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 17:03:06 »
I went back and looked at my invoices - the shipping total for 3 orders was actually only $20. Double checked by adding all the stuff into one order and estimating the shipping -- the same.

$20 seems a bit high, but what they're saying about the by-weight calculations is at least true.

Mesa and the address is a residence so there's no reason for the absurd shipping. Throwing it all in a USPS flat rate box would cost 6 bucks; UPS and Fedex wouldn't be much more. The estimated $9 seems accurate unlike the $23 charged

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #962 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 17:10:49 »
News

All blanks will be produced anyway!

:D This is going great!! Yay! Congrats on the blanks for those that wanted them!

I hope we can get RGB Text to 50! It would drop down to $16! If you're hesitant go for it, the closer we get, the more I'm sure people will buy!  :thumb:

EDIT: Just bought another space bar and Blue Enter!

OH MY GOD YES. I ALMOST WANT TO BUY ANOTHER BASE SET OF BLANKS.

edit: LOL IM THE ONLY BLANK NUMPAD
edit2: added another blank rgb to my order.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #963 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 17:14:38 »
Icon modifiers may reach 100 soon, great!

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #964 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 17:49:14 »

Mesa and the address is a residence so there's no reason for the absurd shipping. Throwing it all in a USPS flat rate box would cost 6 bucks; UPS and Fedex wouldn't be much more. The estimated $9 seems accurate unlike the $23 charged

yeah, I don't understand why SP has decided to ream us on shipping. USPS flat rate medium box is $12, large box is $17.50 (up to 70Lbs limit) - there's no way it costs $30 to ship my order(s). That's a dramatic jump in price from just a few months ago ($7 for a 2.5lb crapbag 2/28/14) This thing had better come in a damn nice box with some hand-drawn artwork on it...
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #965 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 17:54:04 »

yeah, I don't understand why SP has decided to ream us on shipping. USPS flat rate medium box is $12, large box is $17.50 (up to 70Lbs limit) - there's no way it costs $30 to ship my order(s). That's a dramatic jump in price from just a few months ago ($7 for a 2.5lb crapbag 2/28/14) This thing had better come in a damn nice box with some hand-drawn artwork on it...

In a recent GB the caps came in a very nice box with even some extra caps.

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #966 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 17:56:08 »

are you referring to macross? i never saw it but I see it on the website and want to buy it... might do next pay day.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #967 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 17:57:37 »

are you referring to macross? i never saw it but I see it on the website and want to buy it... might do next pay day.

Yes, that was it. It came with Thank you caps and a couple of novelties with icons.

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #968 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 17:57:45 »

Or at least use an accurate shipping cost estimator. My shipping cost nearly went up 3x on the final purchase page. Very poor business practice.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #969 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 21:11:19 »
oh man, i just did my last minute adding to my order, even with all the tiers this broke this ended up being so damn expensive lol, pretty much the most ive ever spent on a single key cap order and that is saying alot given how much i spent on retro-dsa last year.

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #970 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 21:31:30 »
If anyone who ordered two base sets and had issue with the shipping costs - I'd recommend contacting them. The default shipping calcs don't handle multiple base sets well and cause pricing mistakes. SP was very accommodating with my shipping cost error and fixed it for me

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #971 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 22:24:01 »
If anyone who ordered two base sets and had issue with the shipping costs - I'd recommend contacting them. The default shipping calcs don't handle multiple base sets well and cause pricing mistakes. SP was very accommodating with my shipping cost error and fixed it for me

Interesting.    Something definitely seems off with the shipping calculator.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Ronnn

« Reply #972 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 23:20:45 »
Just placed my order with: Granite Set (PBT, dye-sub, DSA), Granite Text Modifiers, Granite Numpad, Granite Text Pro Modifiers, Granite 6.25u Spacebar, Granite Blue Enter, Granite 7u Spacebar, Granite Lost and Found, Granite Extra Homing keys, Granite Text RGB, Granite Nerdom kit, Granite Windowed keys. Combined with shipping it's over $200!!! :eek:
After getting the invoice of lightsaver v2, plus switches, sip sockets, leds, stabilizers,  I will become completely bankrupted!! :confused: Hope this will look fantastic on lightsaver! ;D

Hope there will be over 25 orders of windowed keys..

Offline tbc

« Reply #973 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 23:24:45 »
ORANGE AND YELLOW MODS INFO:

your only chance to get them as blanks will be from SP inventory after the GB IF there are 'overruns' or w/e
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline cgbuen

• cgbuen.io
« Reply #974 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 00:38:59 »
I just wanted to confirm that the pictures are accurate to what the keys will look like.. so the regular base alphas' legends will be centered horizontally/vertically on the key, and the dual legend caps (Cyrillic set + international language packs) will have the English characters on the upper left?

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #975 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 01:15:36 »
I just wanted to confirm that the pictures are accurate to what the keys will look like.. so the regular base alphas' legends will be centered horizontally/vertically on the key, and the dual legend caps (Cyrillic set + international language packs) will have the English characters on the upper left?

confirmed.

Offline mougrim

« Reply #976 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 01:28:09 »
Aaaaand icon modifiers tipped after all :)

300! Cool :)
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #977 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 01:37:18 »
wow

I would have never expected to break the 300 milestone.

The whole process took really a lot of time. Starting from the initial idea, the dozens of mock-ups, the 3d renders, the final templates. It took me more time than I like to admit, I'm so glad that the GB has been successful and all my work hasn't gone lost. It will take some time before I design another sublimated set though (gosh!).
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 April 2014, 02:24:32 by Matt3o »

Offline tbc

« Reply #978 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 01:51:51 »
my invoice was charged $2 shipping for a russian set to Canada....so I don't know what's going on...
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #979 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 01:52:09 »
wow

Show Image

I would have never expected to break the 300 limit.

The whole process took really a lot of time. Starting from the initial idea, the dozens of mock-ups, the 3d renders, the final templates. It took me more time than I like to admit, I'm so glad that the GB has been successful and all my work hasn't gone lost. It will take some time before I design another sublimated set though (gosh!).

Yikes!  Fantastic!

I bet you're glad you won't have to sort all these ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #980 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 01:59:05 »

you can say it twice!

Offline yuiop

« Reply #981 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 02:02:08 »
Great job Matt3o.  This will go down as one of the most successful GBs ever.
Can't believe how much I dropped on this.  I'm such a sucker for PBT.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #982 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 02:09:13 »
Friendly reminder.

12 hours left!

There will be NO round 2!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #983 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 02:15:01 »

you can say it twice!

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #984 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 02:15:37 »
I asked for it...

Offline mougrim

« Reply #985 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 02:28:04 »
Matt3o, if you won't design another dye sublimated set soon, how about doubleshot one WITH sublimated legends for international and cyrillic symbols?  :D
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #986 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 02:32:57 »
Matt3o, if you won't design another dye sublimated set soon, how about doubleshot one WITH sublimated legends for international and cyrillic symbols?  :D

you can't sublimate ABS (as far as I know). You can pad print it, though.

Anyway I do not want to flood with GBs. There's the midnight set (double-shot) that is already designed and I'd like to proceed with that in a couple of months. I really love that keycaps set, I'll try to make a 3D render, I bet people will fall in love with it, but I would be surprised if it goes over 100 tier.

Then there's DCS PBT, I'd like to go charcoal with that, if legend contrast is good enough.

Lastly SA PBT in HiPro style.

I'm done until 2016 I guess.

Offline Bullveyr

« Reply #987 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 02:39:53 »
Hm, suddenly Paypal doesn't accept my credit card anymore, hopefully I can solve that tomorrow otherwise I would have a problem paying SP. :(
Solved

They did put my card on a security block because of my transaction to GON. :D
Quote from: ripster;185750
Mechanical switches are mechanical.

Offline mougrim

« Reply #988 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 02:52:08 »

you can't sublimate ABS (as far as I know). You can pad print it, though.

Anyway I do not want to flood with GBs. There's the midnight set (double-shot) that is already designed and I'd like to proceed with that in a couple of months. I really love that keycaps set, I'll try to make a 3D render, I bet people will fall in love with it, but I would be surprised if it goes over 100 tier.

Then there's DCS PBT, I'd like to go charcoal with that, if legend contrast is good enough.

Lastly SA PBT in HiPro style.

I'm done until 2016 I guess.

Hmm, so they don't do doubleshot in PBT... yep, I knew about it, just kinda forgotten. But I thought modern doubleshot keys are mix of ABS and PBT?

Anyway, I hope you'll include Cyrillic kits in your future products. It's kinda +25 buyers to GB ;)

Offline skuko

« Reply #989 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 02:57:53 »
reposting this from the macross thread, yes i am that desperate:

guys can any1 tell me whether there is an invoice from SP in the package? the goddamn customs office will not release it to me, unless i provide them with proof of purchase (amount, for what, shipping address and whatnot), but neither paypal, nor my purchases section on the SP site have this information in a concise form. now i'm stuck.

how can i get a freaking invoice for this? i wanted to have this at home before easter :(

any suggestion as to how to deal with the customs office is welcome.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #990 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 02:58:28 »
Anyway, I hope you'll include Cyrillic kits in your future products. It's kinda +25 buyers to GB ;)

next time I'd like to include Japanese actually

Offline mougrim

« Reply #991 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 03:10:08 »

And Cyrillic? :)

By the way, it's easier to include Korean, I think.

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #992 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 03:42:14 »

Man, I would've loved having a Japanese set of Granite...
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #993 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 03:54:42 »
Hmm, Macross arrived a month and 4 days 28 days after I ordered.
I wonder how long this one will take.

Also, final order:
Common
Icon Mods
Icon Pro Mods
Text Mods
Blue Enter
Icon RGB
7u Space Bar
Numpad
Mono Legend
Nerdom (even if there is no awesome Sun Microsystems key)
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 April 2014, 04:18:17 by StylinGreymon »
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #994 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 04:46:34 »

Yes do it! I'd buy those regardless of what they look like!

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #995 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 04:51:09 »

I need support from some Japanese speaker though

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #996 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 05:26:43 »

I need support from some Japanese speaker though

I may be able to help. Better yet my wife :)

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #997 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 06:49:42 »
Put in for this:

Common
Numpad
Blue Enter
Icon Modifiers
7u Spacebar
Mono Legend
Icon Pro Modifiers

The major appeal of this set to me was the grayness of it.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #998 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 07:01:23 »
Will SP have extras later like with the Macross set?
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #999 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 07:09:02 »
Will SP have extras later like with the Macross set?

nope