Author Topic: Fuus' Keycaps - Constructive Criticism only  (Read 30991 times)

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
Fuus' Keycaps - Constructive Criticism only
« on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 10:46:20 »
MOD EDIT - (Due to sorting being by date, it can be a hassle to keep all content in order.  Dan originated this thread with the following post:)

Since the friendly mods will be likely deleting all the criticism Fuus' got in that thread, I wanted to continue the discussion here where it's ON-TOPIC.  I've cleared the discussion with the Mods, and wanted to see what your opinions were of these keycaps.

My personal opinion?  They look awful.  In retrospect, this new rise of nail polish keycaps had some great potential from a few people (chwang, akujiwa, jeroplane, etc.).  Then, all of a sudden, it's like we reverse innovated and went back to the stone age.  20 pounds each?  That's more than a ClickClack retail for retail.

Just to give you an impression of what I value a $30+ keycap to be.  CC is a plastics, color and molding expert.  These are the pre-qualifications of any genuine craft.  When you put up a keycap for sale, this is what I  personally expect.

Now, when I look at these keycaps.  I see less than 20 minutes of work on pre-made cheap keycaps.  Did you sand them down first?  Did you buff them?  Did you apply protectants? And did you come up with these designs yourself?  When I look at them, all signs point to no and I've regarded these as extremely low quality.

Take a step back Fuus, and look at your own work.  It is terrible, and I don't mean to be an *******, but I am.

Source: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=39466.0

For Sale! All caps except Blue Wonder are ESC row profile!

Blue Wonder Please note the top of this cap is Blue paint with Golden glitter!
Show Image

Show Image

Random 2x length cap. Not sure of what cap is should be, can't work out the profile!

Strawberry Vanilla
Show Image

Show Image

Volcano
Show Image

Show Image

Tri Colour - Please note the top of this cap is Turquoise it just didn't come out very well in the pictures
Show Image

Show Image

Cost: £20 each, plus shipping. Payed by PayPal (add 3.4% if not gift)

Thanks, Fuus

END MOD EDIT - We return to the original content of this message.

Over at DT

http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/alessandro-s-one-and-only-ultimate-sweet-tooth-t4285-90.html#wrapper

"We cannot make fun of them in GH, so we bring it to DT!"

Bringing something different to keycaps, and they think 3 years old could do these things. Go ahead and give nail paintings and keycaps to a 3 years old and see what they could do. These actually takes time, and you would be surprised of how many failures are there. Yet, you laugh at them and make fun of them. I don't feel insulted over this, but I would dare not show it to my Missus who made them, and this is how depression exist. Retards just have to bring people down, without any encouragement, trying to show that they are smarter. Yes, retards like tinglong(I actually thought he was cool when he explained about ducky to me but still, disappointed), and people from DT. I'm going to leave keyboard hobby after I got my Cheat, as much as I love keyboards, these *******s elitists doesn't deserve my respect.

Good luck with your sell, fuus. Maybe you should drop your price a bit.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:28:06 by alaricljs »
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline Acanthophis

Re: Fuus' Keycaps - Constructive Criticism only
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 11:39:30 »
Who's the troll exactly?
If you at least made it look "high quality" or came up with the idea yourself.
You are just copying others. Maybe you saw the profit they made of the community and thought yourself (as many did before you), why can't I be the one who trolls the **** out of those people?

The only nail-polished keycaps I saw so far which weren't total crap are those of jeroplane.

TBH, yours DO look like polished by pre-schoolers. Doesn't matter how much work you put into it. I could try and paint something similar to Bob Ross' landscape paintings. But the outcome will be crap. Because I can't fukking paint. And I would never assume people are dumb enough to buy from me.

But strangely you do. And, your luck, here are enough dumb people who buy anything keyboard related, doesn't matter how crappy it looks. (I don't mean actual look which comes with tastes, I mean the poorly made look. Show some love, damnit. CC does...)

Don't want to step on your toes, though. Just want to mention my opinion, in hopes this "madness" will die soon eventually...

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 11:50:00 »
Who's the troll exactly?
If you at least made it look "high quality" or came up with the idea yourself.
You are just copying others. Maybe you saw the profit they made of the community and thought yourself (as many did before you), why can't I be the one who trolls the **** out of those people?

The only nail-polished keycaps I saw so far which weren't total crap are those of jeroplane.

Show Image

TBH, yours DO look like polished by pre-schoolers. Doesn't matter how much work you put into it. I could try and paint something similar to Bob Ross' landscape paintings. But the outcome will be crap. Because I can't fukking paint. And I would never assume people are dumb enough to buy from me.

But strangely you do. And, your luck, here are enough dumb people who buy anything keyboard related, doesn't matter how crappy it looks. (I don't mean actual look which comes with tastes, I mean the poorly made look. Show some love, damnit. CC does...)

Don't want to step on your toes, though. Just want to mention my opinion, in hopes this "madness" will die soon eventually...

And what makes you think we don't show love in what we do? Copying others? That means everyone is copying each other then. I have not made any profit, I've only break even until now.

Right, things that comes out like crap gets treated like **** and makes fun of, yet things that comes out good gets treated and called "Work of love"? It seems you really know what you do, and you seems to think that you're smarter than everyone else.

O, a troll. I shall not feed.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2013, 11:54:19 by akuJIWA »

quit

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 11:55:45 »
Never said I appreciate jeroplane's caps.
I just said they don't look like total shiet.
Nail-polished keycaps just isn't my thing.
But his work shows craftmanship. Just because I love painting doesn't make me a painter á la Bob Ross. Period.

Or as my girlfriend said: "You have to have at least some know-how in nail painting art (yes, mainly those women in manicure shops) to get decent results."
Or do you expect a random person to get beatiful things done without knowing what the fukk she/he actually does? Nope, me neither.

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 11:57:19 »
You serious? Go away thread crapper

Next time please just use that report button.  ;)
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 11:57:38 »
Don't buy a key then, and leave him alone.

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
    • DanGWanG's Keyboard Blog
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:02:21 »
Since the friendly mods will be likely deleting all the criticism Fuus' got in that thread, I wanted to continue the discussion here where it's ON-TOPIC.  I've cleared the discussion with the Mods, and wanted to see what your opinions were of these keycaps.

My personal opinion?  They look awful.  In retrospect, this new rise of nail polish keycaps had some great potential from a few people (chwang, akujiwa, jeroplane, etc.).  Then, all of a sudden, it's like we reverse innovated and went back to the stone age.  20 pounds each?  That's more than a ClickClack retail for retail.

Just to give you an impression of what I value a $30+ keycap to be.  CC is a plastics, color and molding expert.  These are the pre-qualifications of any genuine craft.  When you put up a keycap for sale, this is what I  personally expect.

Now, when I look at these keycaps.  I see less than 20 minutes of work on pre-made cheap keycaps.  Did you sand them down first?  Did you buff them?  Did you apply protectants? And did you come up with these designs yourself?  When I look at them, all signs point to no and I've regarded these as extremely low quality.

Take a step back Fuus, and look at your own work.  It is terrible, and I don't mean to be an *******, but I am.

Source: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=39466.0

For Sale! All caps except Blue Wonder are ESC row profile!

Blue Wonder Please note the top of this cap is Blue paint with Golden glitter!
Show Image

Show Image

Random 2x length cap. Not sure of what cap is should be, can't work out the profile!

Strawberry Vanilla
Show Image

Show Image

Volcano
Show Image

Show Image

Tri Colour - Please note the top of this cap is Turquoise it just didn't come out very well in the pictures
Show Image

Show Image

Cost: £20 each, plus shipping. Payed by PayPal (add 3.4% if not gift)

Thanks, Fuus

« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:04:31 by DanGWanG »

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:02:55 »
Bring all your feedback here, where it's on-topic and constructive: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=39479.0
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:08:45 by DanGWanG »

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:06:04 »
* metalliqaz agrees.

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:06:44 »
I agree with you, the price is way to much, and the quality is awful.

I've thought about trying to do this, but I'm terrible at art so guess what. I didn't do it haha.

With the caps I produced I expected me to pay other people to take them off my hands! :p

I believe he thought he could make some easy money, by selling poorly made caps. People on here do love keys, and do love spending money. But we need to draw the line somewhere!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:12:12 »
The price is too high.

The brushstrokes, uneven application, and poor finish make them unappealing. Perhaps some of these cap painters can find a way to make them a bit more even and refined?

Then again, I own two novelty keycaps total, so I'm far from the expert on what is or isn't acceptable as a "collectable" cap or pricing.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline BimboBB

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:16:32 »
It looks like real "handarbeit"!  ;)

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:17:11 »
drat, now I won't be able to make big money off these works of art
f

+1 agree with everything Dan said.

p.s. I like the work that akujiwa & jeroplane create and hope they both continue making theirs
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline bavman

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:18:56 »
The volcano and strawberry ones just need better technique because you can find imperfections in the pictures and all the paint looks thrown on there in blobs. If you remake them with a very thin coat and make sure they're perfect I'm sure they'd be much better looking.

The last one looks like it was drawn by a kid dude. I assumed the division between the different colors is supposed to be straight, in which case you really need to work on that because it really doesn't look good when you have edges that aren't straight.

As for the first one...well maybe try something else.

And $30 a key is a little ridiculous. Maybe if you make some really really nice keys in the future then charge like $10 or $15 max. Even CC doesn't charge that much for his art
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:20:53 by bavman »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:19:58 »
p.s. I like the work that akujiwa & jeroplane create and hope they both continue making theirs

I guess I like those better, too. I think the even-coating of the dipping process that doesn't leave brushstrokes is what makes them a tad nicer.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline gilgam

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:21:04 »
No really you plan selling that kind of keycaps at 20£  :eek:

The paint won't last long, and it is not even well painted (too thick and irregular on some parts).

No really i must be wrong, we must be the 1st of april ....

And i'm not threadcrapping... :D
Realforce 105 FR, HHKB Pro 2 black, 1 Raptor K1 Black Cherry and 1 Raptor K1 Red Cherry , Compag MX 11800  tBrown Cherry, G80-3000 Clear Cherry , G80-1000 Blue Cherry / Ghetto red, Lexmark 1992 SSK Buckling spring, Unicomp 2011 Customizer 102 Buckling spring
and a few rubber dome/scissors keyboards from Apple/Logitech

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:21:46 »
I believe he thought he could make some easy money, by selling poorly made caps. People on here do love keys, and do love spending money. But we need to draw the line somewhere!
While I can't stop you from expressing your opinion with regards to capitalizing on selling these caps, let's do our best to provide criticism to the actual product being sold :) I believe this was the point of Dan's thread. Not to $hit on someone's hard work, but to actually point out why these will not do well in the general keyboard hobbyists' eyes, and what can and should be improved on.

Dan has some great points with regards to the technical skill that is to be expected from a $30 cap. In addition, I must point out the creative aspect. The colors used are okay, but none of them are anything we haven't seen before. The tri color one concept is kind of cool, but I don't find the colors picked that appealing. Obviously the lines and brushstrokes can be cleaned up so it looks like it was made like that right out of the factory.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:22:12 »
Show Image
f

Your girls do those?

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:24:25 »
Before I started hating on GH, I actually had met someone who is really good with acrylic nail design.  We're talking about someone who went to school, learned 1st how to paint nails, then master her creativity and bring 3D texture to the next level.  I also planned on using high quality imsto PBT keycaps, instead of the ****ty thin SP keycaps.  Not to mention, I planned on sanding every keycap by hand to get a better bond.

But seriously, take a look at this girl's work then compare it to what you see in the OP:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hot-Nails/272881409486129?fref=ts

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:25:22 »
You can see those keys were painted with a paint brush? That is not how it works, no just no. You don't paint plastics like that with a paint brush.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline el2k

« Reply #20 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:43:05 »
Successful troll? :D
sc00pz for life

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:47:29 »
Successful troll? :D

If that was litster pretending to be Fuus this whole time.... LOL

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:53:50 »
If people will buy it then sell it, if they won't then improve the product or reduce the price.

Offline fuus

• All Year Christmas!
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:55:17 »
What would you guys say is a *reasonable* price?
Filco - Browns

Past: Ergodox - Reds / IBM SSK / Spirit 87% - Clears / Dell AT101W

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
Re: Re: Fuus' Keycaps - Constructive Criticism only
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:56:17 »
If people will buy it then sell it, if they won't then improve the product or reduce the price.
Pretty simple concept that many people fail to understand imo.

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:57:44 »

The maximum that you can get.

Offline razorsharpgears

• TheOriginalBecker
    • Becker's 市場 рынок Markt - Sell/Buy/Trade
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:59:02 »
In my personal opinion, since this is your first sale, I would sell them for "at production cost" or just for free. Therefore showing that you mean to impress others with your craftsmanship and fine quality work.
After that I would say anywhere between 5 - 15 USD or 3-10 GPB, maybe more if they are amazing ( that isn't including shipping ).

Edit: I would not pay more than 2 USD for these 'Caps, and that's being generous. Nothing personal, I love to see community members trying to contribute, but when it is purely for profit, most of us can tell and it gives us a kind of is a 'slap in the face' feeling.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2013, 13:04:03 by razorsharpgears »
Here at GeekClack, time isn't worth anything because CCs are money.
"You cannot plan the future. Only presumptuous fools plan. The wise man steers."
— Cosmo Lavish
|WTB/T/S| Thread ←Link

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 13:00:59 »

If you aren't earnest in your work, it isn't reasonable to me, to charge anything.  If you aren't embarassed to share your work for free to test out the market, then what makes you think they're worth anything at all?

I say this because when I look at creative people like CC and MMB, who design keycaps actually worthy of a $30+ price tag, they spent a TON of time on market research and mastering their keycap.

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 13:03:49 »

At first I tried to sell them at 30$ each, but then I read around and people are actually laughing at the price but did not come to me and consult, they just laughed, only one person did and I dropped it to 12$ each shipped, then they start to sell. I think you should look around, 20gbp is indeed too much. At the mid of the sell, I realized and stopped taking profit and did some customs for free. Yet, no one appreciates.. We did research and find something unique and try it out, and sent some out anonymously.

This actually have 7-8 coatings, sanded, clear coated, white painted, green, and white again, red, clear coated, and draw the seeds on and clear coat again to ensure that they last. Most of the keycaps we painted has this repeated. But who cares right?

The disappointment of when my missus ask me if anyone liked the keycaps she did and when I said no, I could see her disappointment, it's not because of money, but she spent time doing this, I don't even dare to show her of what people said around here. But then it's easier to insult than to do it, right? This is what make me sad and disappointed of the community around here.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2013, 13:19:03 by akuJIWA »

quit

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 13:09:02 »
That thread directed to me on DT, please copy it over here because I love it.

Also just posting so I can see what else happens. GLWS Fuus!
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline fuus

• All Year Christmas!
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 13:20:17 »
I do like your caps aku!  ;D
Filco - Browns

Past: Ergodox - Reds / IBM SSK / Spirit 87% - Clears / Dell AT101W

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 13:30:34 »
I wouldn't compare brobots to CC's, there has been much more work that has gone into creating something original and actually perfecting it. I have not seen a single dual colored CC where there has been color where it was not supposed to be whereas many of the Brobot eyes vary with each keycap, nowhere near perfection.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2013, 13:32:38 by ekw808 »
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 13:32:44 »
I wouldn't compare brobots to CC's, there has been much more work that has gone into creating something original and actually perfecting it. I have not seen a single dual colored CC where there has been color where it was not supposed to be whereas many of the Brobot eyes vary with each keycap, nowhere near perfection.

What?

Offline whiskerBox

« Reply #33 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 13:38:18 »
I like the movement toward constructive criticism. It takes time to figure things out, and suggestions are more helpful to the builder/artist/salesman/etc. than statements like "KILL IT WITH FIRE"! Although with that being said some people have been throwing out some entry skill items at pro prices.
"I'm on a mission to bring down GH's anarchy of moderators" -RIPSTER jr.

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 13:41:45 »
Ah, good point ekw808, we have yet to see tri-colors as well. Dual colored translucent are cool though!

I like the movement toward constructive criticism. It takes time to figure things out, and suggestions are more helpful to the builder/artist/salesman/etc. than statements like "KILL IT WITH FIRE"! Although with that being said some people have been throwing out some entry skill items at pro prices.
Agreed, hope this will lead to GHers producing even more interesting things!

Btw whiskerBox, where's your signature from :))

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 13:53:11 »
When I saw them for sale I thought they might have been older 'Alessandro' caps tbh... as some of them just seem like copies of the ones he did.

I'm fine with you making your own caps with things and trying to sell them, but my advice would be to come up with your own idea's first... and as far as pricing goes, you should be offering them for simply the price of postage to who ever wants them and then practice more... though that style is something other's have really worked alot more on so maybe go for a diffrent angle?

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 13:55:10 »
Seeing all the people viewing at the top reminds me of the day my GH auction ended. Am I on DT again yet? :D

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 14:03:31 »

What?

I've never seen a CC with eyes this poorly colored.

[One Keyboard at a time]

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 14:04:34 »
oh ok, makes sense now.

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 14:04:47 »
ClickFap?

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 14:11:25 »
but its not like anyone else could just make a bunch of bro-bots... same with the clacks... the keys in question literally anyone could reproduce and other people have been already producing to a much higher quality....

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 14:23:28 »
Show Image
f

actually the best post ever
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 14:29:51 »
ClickFap?

There will always be imitations but his works quality really speaks for itself and has clearly "inspired" many to jump on the bandwagon, which is fine, but he is a professional and it really shows in his art...

those trying to make money off of selling some Etsy DIY nail polish stuff shouldn't expect to command the level of respect/ awe/ hype/ price/ demand/ etc that he does.

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 15:05:39 »

What?

Show Image

I've never seen a CC with eyes this poorly colored.

Just as a rebuttal, MMB has always replaced any Bro-Bots if the person believes they are inadequate.  If that one is yours, I'd recommend reaching out to him and seeing if you can get a replacement..

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #44 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 15:33:20 »
You can contact MMB at .......
[One Keyboard at a time]

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 15:34:44 »
BroCaps.  He still has that account on here...or through TechKeys, or through his Paypal email if you have ever done business with him.

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #48 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 16:40:42 »
Say this **** months ago, get yelled at. I still the the majority of them look like a five year old with some nail polish. There are two maker's caps that look good and are reasonably priced (akuJIWA and jero)
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 16:44:46 »
Say this **** months ago, get yelled at. I still say the the majority of them look like a five year old with some nail polish. There are two maker's caps that look good and are reasonably priced (akuJIWA and jero)

I spent my whole day wondering when you'd show up. Nice to have you on the scene 'bro. ;)

Seriously, make a copy of the DT thread and archive it over here.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2013, 16:50:33 by Alessandro »