Author Topic: Howdy y'all.  (Read 1041 times)

Offline thatcat

• h441
Howdy y'all.
« on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 07:56:46 »
A friend introduced me to custom keyboard mods and I was instantly hooked on working on something for myself.
I'm 100% noob at everything to do with custom anything so I shall be soaking up all I can from this forum in order to learn, Teach me your ways.

Currently I use a Logotech G510s, it's really nice but I have issues with the keys, they're sorta mushy at times and give me problems when I type on occasion. |
I'm interested in building a small keyboard with solid mechanical keys and some bright juicy colours.

Sorry if this intro is all over the place, but I shall be around ready to learn.

Offline Belfong

Re: Howdy y'all.
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 07:59:08 »
Hey, welcome.. GH can get pretty daunting as there are just too many stuff to read and learn. But if you hang around enough, you will eventually learn a ton and will be amaze at the type of care/attention that something as plain as keyboard could get. It's an amazing journey and I hope you'd stay long.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 15:09:05 »
Welcome to GH, and thank you for the intro.  :thumb:

Offline awk

• °~°
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 21:10:25 »
Welcome to GH, friend! Can't wait to make a kb together :)

Offline thatcat

• h441
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 00:11:23 »
Hey, welcome.. GH can get pretty daunting as there are just too many stuff to read and learn. But if you hang around enough, you will eventually learn a ton and will be amaze at the type of care/attention that something as plain as keyboard could get. It's an amazing journey and I hope you'd stay long.

Thank you,. and yeah so far I'm sorta lost on where to look.