Author Topic: Hello from Switzerland!  (Read 816 times)

Offline heavyzobech

Hello from Switzerland!
« on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 11:18:41 »
Hi there, I already mistakenly presented myself in the "welcome" thread  ;D

I'm new, but I^ve been stalking GH forums for a while (as I did on deskthority  ;) )

I've just received my first mechanical keyboard this monday!! I managed to find a QuickFire Rapid with black switches on a german site (caseking), and I'm happy as hell. My new objective is now to find a way to replace my keycaps, because :
1) that font... I feel like I have to change it, even if I'm blind-typing...
2) I'm from the french speaking part of Switzerland, and if the swiss layout is similar to the german one, I miss some keycaps sometimes... (I don't always blind type, I know...)
3) for STYLE, and because I HAVE TO

Until I find a solution, I'll get some blue o-rings (already tested them, got them from the switch kit from WASD), 'cause I'm trying to type gently, but I'm still bottoming out...
And I'm gonna fix that ugly sound/feeling with my right shift (feels like the costar stabilizer went wrong somehow)

When I become rich, I'll get a green switch TKL (but which keyboard?), and a Topre keyboard (was thinking of a NovaTouch, but it seems I won't be rich enough when it'll been out this year)...

I already would like to thank you all : I've made my first steps into mechanical keyboards because de you, and my wallet is already crying  ;D

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Re: Hello from Switzerland!
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 20:51:41 »
Welcome to GH.