Author Topic: Howdy Howdy Howdy  (Read 1411 times)

Offline crazynapkinman

Howdy Howdy Howdy
« on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 22:56:41 »
Why, there's a snake in my boots!!  ... Hello all. I am VERY new. In fact I only just signed up 2 min. ago. Go me!  Anyhow, most of you prolly won't even read this, but I figured I would follow protocol and introduce myself. I'm a coder of sorts. I'm here to help some folks in a project (shout out to Melvang). If you would like to know more, maybe ask him as I don't even know all the ins and outs of this forum thingy.

N E Ways, holla at chaboi!

-Napkin

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
Re: Howdy Howdy Howdy
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 22:59:36 »
Hi welcome to GH. What kind of keyboards you have?

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 23:00:18 »
Go you!

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 23:03:06 »
ain't no such thing as protocols I never made an introduction thread on geekhack

But welcome glad you have you helping out
I love Elzy

Offline crazynapkinman

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 23:03:27 »
I have a wireless keyboard from a Dell XPS 18 AIO system that I own. Lolz No board enthusiast here. 1: wallet too slim 2: interest piqued in different areas.

Like I said, I love to code. That's why I'm here. To create a program for a friend and board enthusiastss... and enjoy company. And who knows... maybe you'll break me and I'll fall in love with boards. Til then it's just progging for this guy.

I can upload a picture of my wireless keyboard if you like! HAHAHA

....but you won't like.... it lamesauce

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 23:07:12 »
ain't no such thing as protocols I never made an introduction thread on geekhack

But welcome glad you have you helping out
Neither did I. I just jumped right in! :p
I have a wireless keyboard from a Dell XPS 18 AIO system that I own. Lolz No board enthusiast here. 1: wallet too slim 2: interest piqued in different areas.

Like I said, I love to code. That's why I'm here. To create a program for a friend and board enthusiastss... and enjoy company. And who knows... maybe you'll break me and I'll fall in love with boards. Til then it's just progging for this guy.

I can upload a picture of my wireless keyboard if you like! HAHAHA

....but you won't like.... it lamesauce
Is it the firmare generating software thing what you're working on? I'm really interested in that project! Can't wait to see how it turns out! ;D

Offline crazynapkinman

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 23:13:34 »
Yes, yes it is....

I too am excited for this project. I believe with our combined efforts we will  make this a reality in short time. =)

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 23:58:51 »
I will be gifting this guy a bolt modded Lexmark M with PS/2 plug for helping out on this as well.  Its just to big for my likes.  I really am gravitating toward the TKL form factor.  The M only has about 9 broken rivets or so but I want to do the mod for the experience.  I only paid $5 for it anyway.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 09:59:17 »
Welcome to GH, coders are a very important part of this community.