Author Topic: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)  (Read 1945485 times)

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
Re: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)
« Reply #1200 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 02:32:28 »
Ok, first of all I can't make a poll for each micro change to layout. That would be insane, also considering that we don't have much time left to finalize the legends. We had the IC and nobody argued about the two words BACK SPACE then. I just tried the one word version and I will be posting it soon.

Regarding INS/INSERT, DEL/DELETE, PAGE UP/PGUP, etc.

The most important thing to maintain imho is font size consistency. There's no way we can fit the word INSERT into a 1u keycap without reducing the font size. This would mean reducing the font size for all mods.

Originally I wanted all mods abbreviated, but I've been criticized for that, so here we are. If you can suggest a viable solution I'll be more than happy to implement it.

Offline skuko

« Reply #1201 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 02:45:24 »
Ok, first of all I can't make a poll for each micro change to layout. That would be insane, also considering that we don't have much time left to finalize the legends. We had the IC and nobody argued about the two words BACK SPACE then. I just tried the one word version and I will be posting it soon.

The most important thing to maintain imho is font size consistency. There's no way we can fit the word INSERT into a 1u keycap without reducing the font size. This would mean reducing the font size for all mods.

Originally I wanted all mods abbreviated, but I've been criticized for that, so here we are. If you can suggest a viable solution I'll be more than happy to implement it.

Solution: don't let anyone tell you how to do your stuff. It is YOUR gb, you should do what you think is best. And i like them legends abbreviated, too.

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #1202 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 02:48:59 »
Yeah dude i think the silent majority doesn't really care. Just try to be consistent and go with it. I'm not bothered about "backspace" or "back space" etc. The mock ups have been available for a long time now.

Offline Elias Camber

« Reply #1203 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 03:02:40 »
I agree a hundred percent.
We can make suggestions, but at the end of the day Matt3o should make the decission also based on his experience from the very start. People already bought into this because they liked what they saw and one cannot give the right to decide to everyone who spent a penny on this... and it dosn't make sense either.
From what I read he's very aware of his options... so from this point I think there won't be told much news.

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1204 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 03:08:35 »
Yep. I quite like it as it is, and GB-yers liked this set from the beginning anyway. So - finalize it, and to production :)
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1205 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 03:11:12 »
I'd say the current version (actually the one I will post later today) is pretty close to the final thing.

Fortunately SP will let me run a print proof, so if something's wrong we are still able to fix it.

The thing that scares me most is line width inconsistency. Printing with my laser printer shows some thicker lines than others, but I don't know how much reliable this test is.

Yep. I quite like it as it is, and GB-yers liked this set from the beginning anyway. So - finalize it, and to production :)

I believe the keys are already in production. Sublimation will start later on, that's why we still have time to finalize the layouts.

Offline Elias Camber

« Reply #1206 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 03:39:16 »
For that it could make a difference what you print from.
I would try not only printing from the programm (illustrator, indesign) but also from exported pdf.
But most likely it's also the laser printer that is producing some nasty rasters which can also lead to difference in line appearance.
Meaning the smaller you print the bigger the influence of the rasters will be. So you could try to print it bigger.
But at the end of the day you can also rely on meassurements onscreen.
Only possible problem you can encounter I think is linewidht that is given by the programm. I would avoid that. Best only to have filled shapes (vectors) with no outline at all... via *.eps should be fine.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1207 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 04:14:24 »
Best only to have filled shapes (vectors) with no outline at all... via *.eps should be fine.

I tried to consolidate the outlines with the shape but it really takes a lot of time. Is there an easy way to do that?

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #1208 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 06:20:00 »

Solution: don't let anyone tell you how to do your stuff. It is YOUR gb, you should do what you think is best. And i like them legends abbreviated, too.

I'm fine either way -- use your best judgement Matt and don't sweat the rest.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #1209 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 06:21:13 »
Best only to have filled shapes (vectors) with no outline at all... via *.eps should be fine.

I tried to consolidate the outlines with the shape but it really takes a lot of time. Is there an easy way to do that?

Adobe Illustrator CS2 (vector-based program) is now sort of at end-of-life, and I think it's free for download, if that helps.

EDIT: It's not free, but they've killed off the update servers. If you need it Matt, let me know. Also, I think Elias is referring to the stroke of the outline. You want to set the stroke of the outlines to zero.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 April 2014, 06:24:34 by Krogenar »
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Elias Camber

« Reply #1210 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 06:36:42 »
there is a rather simple way... here's what you do (should be possible with almost all illustrator versions):

(Example picture is from typing to having the simplest possible vector outline that shouldn't create any problems)

1.Type
2.select a stroke and weight for the typo (already done in first pic)
3.from menu select "type" / "create outlines"
4.from menu select "object" / "path" / "outline stroke"
now it should look a little complicated like in the pic.
5.interselect with white arrow everything inside thats not needed (like shown)
6.hit backspace

done.

61941-0

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1211 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 07:05:04 »
yes that is how do it on Inkscape too, but it's an incredibly long task to do for all legends.

Offline Elias Camber

« Reply #1212 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 07:22:02 »
hm the problem is since you're creating a custom shape, I don't think there's a faster way to do it without messing it up.
The only thing I can think of... I did this once when I had to do a few hundred vector-graphics... is once you're done creating "outline stroke", in my picture this would be the middle case,... just stick with it, without cleaning. Techincally you don't have a lineweight anymore, there's only filling. In my case in print nothing happened at all. It's just we tend not to feel really too comfortable with it like this.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1213 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 07:28:31 »
I'd say, let's see how it comes out with outlines... crossing fingers

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #1214 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 07:38:55 »
there is a rather simple way... here's what you do (should be possible with almost all illustrator versions):

(Example picture is from typing to having the simplest possible vector outline that shouldn't create any problems)

1.Type
2.select a stroke and weight for the typo (already done in first pic)
3.from menu select "type" / "create outlines"
4.from menu select "object" / "path" / "outline stroke"
now it should look a little complicated like in the pic.
5.interselect with white arrow everything inside thats not needed (like shown)
6.hit backspace

done.

It would be much faster with the pathfinder, to merge the needless objects. But that's Illustrator, not Inkscape. Are there actions in Inkscape? Then it would be an easy task (open up file, convert stroke, merge objects, save). Unfortunately i'm no Inkscape help.

[EDIT] Strokes will/should be no problem. I'm doing this all the day at work, and every "normal" output device interprets such information correctly. [/EDIT]
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 April 2014, 07:50:01 by madhias »
... ...

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1215 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 08:25:30 »

Personally, I trust your judgment. You have done a great job so far and I don't want to add extra work for 'nice to haves'.

I would say that if you are happy with the art work, then go with it and don't listen to the couple voices that will complicate your life. IMO. 

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1216 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 08:43:15 »

Personally, I trust your judgment. You have done a great job so far and I don't want to add extra work for 'nice to haves'.

I would say that if you are happy with the art work, then go with it and don't listen to the couple voices that will complicate your life. IMO.

This!

I totally trust your judgement Matt3o. Thanks again for this awesome GB and all the work you put it / are still putting in  :thumb:

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1217 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 09:12:49 »
okay I hopefully fixed all the errors.

Please review the legends and let me know if you spot any typo or inconsistency.

Imgug gallery:
http://imgur.com/a/sVYfZ

If you are interested in the source, contact me privately.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 April 2014, 09:40:11 by Matt3o »

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1218 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 09:27:04 »
All cool on my kits :)
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1219 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 14:08:18 »

Please review the legends and let me know if you spot any typo or inconsistency.

Imgug gallery:

Looks good to me Matt :thumb:
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #1220 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 14:32:33 »

Imgug gallery:

Not really sure how I feel about the red "A"'s in the Nerdom Kit. But I wasn't really planning on using them anyway, so I don't care much. Everything else looks nice to me.

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1221 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 14:36:31 »

Imgug gallery:

Not really sure how I feel about the red "A"'s in the Nerdom Kit. But I wasn't really planning on using them anyway, so I don't care much. Everything else looks nice to me.

Yep. Really cool. And red Amiga... well, it's something... fresh ;)

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1222 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 15:00:01 »
It looks really good, Matt.

Don't go crazy trying to fix too many little things.

It looks good already.

But, I don't want to discourage anyone from voicing their opinion if they notice something that can have a major affect on the final outcome though.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1223 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 15:06:23 »
I modified the page up/down like so

Show Image

I reduced letter spacing of a fraction of a mm and increased font size. "DOWN" is a pinch outside the "safe area" but still in the printable area. Since I'll have a test run I believe we can risk.

Who else is picturing the next Crap Bag full of PAGE DOWN with the DOWN not rendered fully? :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #1224 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 15:22:24 »
Yeah dude i think the silent majority doesn't really care. Just try to be consistent and go with it. I'm not bothered about "backspace" or "back space" etc. The mock ups have been available for a long time now.

Show Image

I reduced letter spacing of a fraction of a mm and increased font size. "DOWN" is a pinch outside the "safe area" but still in the printable area. Since I'll have a test run I believe we can risk.

Who else is picturing the next Crap Bag full of PAGE DOWN with the DOWN not rendered fully? :p

Haha I was.
Well, just a bunch of different text size mods and junk.  :))

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1225 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 17:25:27 »

Show Image

I will double check with SP next monday. If if doesn't fit I'll have it abbreviated :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1226 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 17:31:40 »

Show Image

I will double check with SP next monday. If if doesn't fit I'll have it abbreviated :P

Your comment about uniform legend size actually makes sense.  I hadn't even thought of that before.

Thank you for your continuing effort with the fantastic GB :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline H4g3N

« Reply #1227 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 18:07:47 »
Is there any reason why the Amiga legends was changed to red? Aren't the real ones in black?

Offline imbattable

« Reply #1228 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 18:23:45 »
Is there any reason why the Amiga legends was changed to red? Aren't the real ones in black?
Because the Cherry-made Amiga keyboards had red Amiga keys, see http://deskthority.net/wiki/Amiga

Offline H4g3N

« Reply #1229 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 19:38:21 »
Oh, ok. I'm just used to them being black, I guess!

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1230 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 19:48:32 »
Update on my mistake of buying only the base set, I emailed whoever was managing this (at SP) and asked them if they could either add me a mod set or refund me, and they just refunded me. So that was nice.

Offline TBone

« Reply #1231 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 19:49:46 »
What's the "X" super key included in Nerdom from?

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1232 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 20:39:24 »

Excel?

Linux?

Racer X?
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1233 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 20:42:38 »

Looks like the X Window System.

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1234 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 21:00:06 »

Looks like the X Window System.

Awesome...totally slipped by me...
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1235 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 22:55:06 »
It is X Windows System, all right :)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1236 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 22:59:19 »
Update on my mistake of buying only the base set, I emailed whoever was managing this (at SP) and asked them if they could either add me a mod set or refund me, and they just refunded me. So that was nice.

But now you will have no mods or base set.
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1237 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 02:35:38 »
I forgot the final result of the "Granite Signature Campaign"

rowdy is the winner followed by ideus by close distance.

Code: [Select]
Matt3o: 256
test: 1
USERNAME: 15
naasfu: 35
CommonCurt: 44
StylinGreymon: 43
rowdy: 334
Beca: 30
Curetia: 38
jdeblese: 17
drrtyrokka: 16
spamray: 29
ideus: 315
scriptalertohnoscript: 1
s: 1
belfong: 95
MythicalWagyu: 20
mougrim: 1
anonymous: 3
jlor: 1
Mooby: 1
HughGRection: 1
minho: 1
taylordcraig: 46
matt3o: 4
stylingreymon: 3
TBone: 1
spamrayindexphp: 1
commoncurt: 3
beca: 1
-----------------------------------
total: 1357

thanks to all who participated!

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #1238 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 04:41:39 »
My order is still pending and i have not been charged yet. I sent an email and received an automatic response saying SP is on holidays until april 30th.

Does someone know a way I can check if my order went through?

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1239 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 04:43:43 »
Hmm... what'cha mean, holidays? What holidays do you have in April in USA?

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1240 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 04:50:42 »

Easter?

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #1241 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 05:46:28 »

I don't understand why the reason for their absence would be important. Fact is I got an email that says they are out of office until april 30th and I don't know if that might be to late to confirm my order. So I'm rather interested in getting that problem solved, because it would really suck to miss out on this GB. And seeing that some people around here actually got in touch with SP I maybe just contacted the wrong email address.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1242 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 05:51:32 »
I forgot the final result of the "Granite Signature Campaign"

rowdy is the winner followed by ideus by close distance.

Code: [Select]
Matt3o: 256
test: 1
USERNAME: 15
naasfu: 35
CommonCurt: 44
StylinGreymon: 43
rowdy: 334
Beca: 30
Curetia: 38
jdeblese: 17
drrtyrokka: 16
spamray: 29
ideus: 315
scriptalertohnoscript: 1
s: 1
belfong: 95
MythicalWagyu: 20
mougrim: 1
anonymous: 3
jlor: 1
Mooby: 1
HughGRection: 1
minho: 1
taylordcraig: 46
matt3o: 4
stylingreymon: 3
TBone: 1
spamrayindexphp: 1
commoncurt: 3
beca: 1
-----------------------------------
total: 1357

thanks to all who participated!

We should probably take this link out of our signatures now?

I have sigs turned off, so I keep forgetting about it :))

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1243 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 09:06:15 »
Quick update.

A fellow on DT kindly printed all the legends with a proofing device. Thanks to him I've been able to fix many small errors, including (but not limited to):
- bolder | and \
- bigger *
- lighter blues and reds
- thinner ^
- better line width uniformity in the mono-legend
- bigger , and . in the mono legends
- various correction in the nerdom
- better centered legends in the international kits

I'm now waiting for a print proof from SP.

Offline skuko

« Reply #1244 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 10:02:59 »
Quick update.

A fellow on DT kindly printed all the legends with a proofing device. Thanks to him I've been able to fix many small errors, including (but not limited to):
- bolder | and \
- bigger *
- lighter blues and reds
- thinner ^

thanks for the update, matt3o, awesome, can't wait for the product :)

Offline reefchief

« Reply #1245 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 10:16:45 »
Thanks for all your hard work on making this set absolutely perfect Matt3o.  Cant wait for mine. :thumb: :thumb:
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 April 2014, 10:20:48 by reefchief »
QFR TKL Blue / Topre 55g realforce TKL

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1246 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 10:47:19 »
Quick update.

- bolder | and \
- bigger *
- lighter blues and reds
- thinner ^

Above and beyond the call of duty man, you are a rockstar! Thanks again for all the (ongoing) hard work for this group buy - you're making me feel good about spending entirely too much money cause I know this set is going to be perfect!  :thumb:
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1247 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 22:36:07 »
Quick update.

- bolder | and \
- bigger *
- lighter blues and reds
- thinner ^

YaY.  You da man Matt :thumb:
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1248 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 01:26:44 »
thank you guys. I want it purrfect!  :cool:

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1249 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 05:59:37 »
Quick update.

- bolder | and \
- bigger *
- lighter blues and reds
- thinner ^

Would you mind if you showed us before and after pictures? (only if you have time)

For science, I want to see what the problems were.