Author Topic: Resale - Good Condition G81-8000 WoB Doubleshots 2 SLOTS LEFT  (Read 12329 times)

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
Resale - Good Condition G81-8000 WoB Doubleshots 2 SLOTS LEFT
« on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 14:03:48 »
Good condition G81-8K doubleshots. Keep in mind the spacebar, win, ctrl, alt, and menu keys are not compatible with most MX boards. This issue can be solved by purchasing a moogle set, and/or purchasing doubleshot ctrl and alt keys from EK and a spacebar from Ivan's spacebar GB, which would work for everything except the windows key. Apart from that its a full 104 set. Boards will be these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181381318456

Pricing: $35 each, with or without keyboard

Shipping: Final prices will be arranged later, these are general pricings.

If purchasing the whole entire keyboard:
$18 CONUS (via large flat rate box) for every 2 boards
Int-Just don't do it, it'll be more than the boards are worth. But PM me if you really want them

If just the caps:
$6 CONUS for two sets(via 2 day priority small flat rate box)
$13 CONUS for up to 6 sets (medium flat rate box)
$15 INT for up to two sets (first class mail)
Above that I will tell you in PM how much shipping will cost

FORM:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aZUOyC8JNIrwyttnkeyrp-qU-VWtx-RYFDvUrUCs3Go/viewform?usp=send_form

There will be only 15 orders for now. After the initial run, 3 extras will be available for purchase at the GB price. These are not available right now as a safety net in case of any damage.

13/15 ORDERS TAKEN

Please pay within 24 hrs of receiving an invoice. I need the money to pay the source Source has been paid and items are in the mail

PAYMENT STATUS:

LechnerDE PAID
n1njaPhou PAID
yicaoyimu PAID
MrChunky PAID
Kfactork PAID
spamray CANCELLED
r3dx PAID
nuclearsandwich PAID
b7ad PAID
jaccow PAID
MythicalWagyu PAID
Wirer INVOICED
« Last Edit: Fri, 25 April 2014, 22:43:12 by Pacifist »

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: [GB] Good Condition G81-8000 WoB Doubleshots
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 14:21:12 »
Ordered one set and can proxy EU orders if you want to :)

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 19:20:05 »
Is this $35 regardless of whether or not you want the board? (Only difference in price between board and no board is shipping price?)

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 20:03:14 »
Is this $35 regardless of whether or not you want the board? (Only difference in price between board and no board is shipping price?)

$35 board or no board. If you want the board (god knows why you need MY switches) you pay extra shipping.

Offline patthebaker17

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 20:06:42 »
i can't find what kind of switches they are

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 20:07:50 »
i can't find what kind of switches they are

They are MY. MY feels like ****, and I doubt anyone wants one. So far all 9 orders have been sans board

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 20:30:01 »
9/15, 6 spots left. Invoices will probably go out tonight for the people who already ordered.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 20:30:22 »
Will you be able to deliver these within the 45 day paypal dispute window?

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 20:31:26 »
Will you be able to deliver these within the 45 day paypal dispute window?

Most likely. 1-2 weeks for delivery to me, 1 week tops to strip the caps, two weeks for delivery, so 35 days, which leaves a 10 day buffer

Offline blighty

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 20:54:55 »
You should throw in the PS/2 cable to whomever orders just caps.  It detaches easily from the board and could be useful to people who want to do conversions (or are pack rats) and shouldn't change shipping much if at all...
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline Kfactork

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 20:57:36 »

Offline ebacho

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:05:48 »
You should throw in the PS/2 cable to whomever orders just caps.  It detaches easily from the board and could be useful to people who want to do conversions (or are pack rats) and shouldn't change shipping much if at all...

Yeah, I'm looking for a few of these PS/2 cables (from what I can tell they're the coiled purple ones).  If you could sell a few of the mint condition ones for cheap it'd help DIYers and custom board assemblers.

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:07:29 »
Boards bought from seller and invoices sent. 11/15 slots taken, 4 left.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:11:43 »
So did I miss in the OP where it said there was a $3 group buy fee?

I know your doing a 'service' and all but come on your making $10 off the top already.  ???

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #14 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:21:14 »
Paid.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline blighty

« Reply #15 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:25:46 »

I know your doing a 'service' and all but come on your making $10 off the top already.  ???

Chargebacks incoming due to profiteering...

LOL.  Just kidding.  I charged similar prices last year for just NIB caps when i bought a bunch of these NOS boards (mainly for the correct profile nav cluster, compared to the 1800 DS).  But then again, I fronted all the money myself, and didn't sell some of not so great DS sets or the POM sets.  I had a slight loss, but didn't care because i got what i wanted... 
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #16 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:42:40 »

LOL.  Just kidding.  I charged similar prices last year for just NIB caps when i bought a bunch of these NOS boards (mainly for the correct profile nav cluster, compared to the 1800 DS).  But then again, I fronted all the money myself, and didn't sell some of not so great DS sets or the POM sets.  I had a slight loss, but didn't care because i got what i wanted... 

Well when the OP says the price is $35 plus $6 shipping, I expect the price to be $41 not $44 (I know it's only $3 but, perhaps pacifist should update the OP to note there is a $3 group buy fee.)

Most people who run group buys don't do it to make money and they usually lose a little (not that they should) and by my count the boards cost him $406 +$65 shipping which comes to $471 for 19 boards is ~$25 a board. Now granted there might be a dud board or two, even dividing the $471 by the 15 he is 'selling' comes to $31.40 and the USPS boxes will be free and the small flat rate is $5.25 and I know there is money for ink, labels and his time but he says he will have 3 sets later which I'm sure will be higher priced which will make up even more of that cost. The way i see it is right now he will get a free set of caps and ~$100 at least.

Offline blighty

« Reply #17 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:46:48 »

Well when the OP says the price is $35 plus $6 shipping, I expect the price to be $41 not $44 (I know it's only $3 but, perhaps pacifist should update the OP to note there is a $3 group buy fee.)

Most people who run group buys don't do it to make money and they usually lose a little (not that they should) and by my count the boards cost him $406 +$65 shipping which comes to $471 for 19 boards is ~$25 a board. Now granted there might be a dud board or two, even dividing the $471 by the 15 he is 'selling' comes to $31.40 and the USPS boxes will be free and the small flat rate is $5.25 and I know there is money for ink, labels and his time but he says he will have 3 sets later which I'm sure will be higher priced which will make up even more of that cost. The way i see it is right now he will get a free set of caps and ~$100 at least.

I didn't spend anything on printing labels, since I just hand wrote them.  I'm sure he's just a broke teenage squirrel trying to make a nut. LOL

Edit: no clue on the multi-reply
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 April 2014, 21:48:45 by blighty »

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 21 April 2014, 03:01:54 »
I just paid the invoice. I was a little surprised about the unmentioned fee too.

As Spamray explained there is already enough buffer for you for unexpected things, but whatever...

TO THE OTHER INTERNATIONAL BUYERS

Anybody wants to combine shipping with me?

Offline MrChunky

« Reply #19 on: Mon, 21 April 2014, 07:40:59 »
I just paid the invoice. I was a little surprised about the unmentioned fee too.

As Spamray explained there is already enough buffer for you for unexpected things, but whatever...

I ordered some stuff to Switzerland, But i guess Germany to Switzerland is almost the same price wise as from US. But if I can save a couple of bucks then we can work something out.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 21 April 2014, 07:46:37 »

I ordered some stuff to Switzerland, But i guess Germany to Switzerland is almost the same price wise as from US. But if I can save a couple of bucks then we can work something out.

What did you order? The OP says that 2 sets can be shipped in one parcel.

I just ordered one so there should be space for more stuff.

I could ship a full set in a padded envelope to you for ~4€ (~6€ with tracking) - that's cheaper than 15$ :)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 21 April 2014, 15:53:03 »
I rarely have to do this but I had to cancel my order.

Offline MrChunky

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 21 April 2014, 16:02:45 »

What did you order? The OP says that 2 sets can be shipped in one parcel.

I just ordered one so there should be space for more stuff.

I could ship a full set in a padded envelope to you for ~4€ (~6€ with tracking) - that's cheaper than 15$ :)

I ordered 2 sets... So it is worth it if more people join us. Anyone wants to join?

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 21 April 2014, 17:02:16 »
Seller has shipped the boards in 3 batches, estimated arrival date of Tue. Apr. 22 - Mon. Apr. 28

I rarely have to do this but I had to cancel my order.

No problem, just cancel the invoice.

I ordered 2 sets... So it is worth it if more people join us. Anyone wants to join?

Arrange who you want to ship everything to and PM me and I will change the peoples invoices who are affected.

11/15 slots taken, 4 left as of now

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 18:40:12 »
Boards are now in KERNERSVILLE, NC

11/15 slots are taken. Everybody who has ordered has paid sans 1 person

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 18:07:41 »
Boards have left kernsvile now and are in texas

still have 4 slots open
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 April 2014, 18:23:51 by Pacifist »

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 21:20:35 »

still have 4 slots open

If I can pay you Friday and you'll include the PS/2 cable with the caps, I'm in for one.
I need to do some serious scrounging, Dark Souls II PC Collector's edition just shipped  ^-^
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 21:23:06 »

still have 4 slots open

If I can pay you Friday and you'll include the PS/2 cable with the caps, I'm in for one.
I need to do some serious scrounging, Dark Souls II PC Collector's edition just shipped  ^-^

I'll weigh the cable later today (I have my own MY8K's) and if its light enough, it'll be included in your order. You can wait until friday to pay.

Offline ebacho

Re: [GB] Good Condition G81-8000 WoB Doubleshots 4 SLOTS LEFT
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 21:38:16 »

still have 4 slots open

I'll weigh the cable later today (I have my own MY8K's) and if its light enough, it'll be included in your order. You can wait until friday to pay.

If you use small flat rate boxes it's not going to be a difference in shipping.

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
Re: [GB] Good Condition G81-8000 WoB Doubleshots 4 SLOTS LEFT
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 21:41:39 »

still have 4 slots open

If you use small flat rate boxes it's not going to be a difference in shipping.

That was mainly about international shipping because I don't know if MythicalWagyu is in CONUS or international. Also, I 'm sure that the cable would fit in a box for 1 set, but for two, I'm not entirely sure, so I need to test that too

Offline nuclearsandwich

Re: [GB] Good Condition G81-8000 WoB Doubleshots 2 SLOTS LEFT
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 22:59:35 »
Late to the party but paid up.

Offline lotus1109

« Reply #31 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 01:23:10 »
May I know how many sets are left? Am ibterested :)

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #32 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 01:30:36 »
May I know how many sets are left? Am ibterested :)

Title says two.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 03:53:23 »
YGPM

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 08:38:20 »

still have 4 slots open

Sweet, sounds good - submitting order! (I'm CONUS btw)
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 09:07:18 »
Ordered!
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 09:14:53 »
Ordered!

Are you interested in combining our orders to save shipping costs?

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 09:17:19 »
Ordered!

That's fine by me. I just want the caps :)
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 10:41:27 »
Coffee is still kicking in this morning and I can't remember if I submitted the form already or not, so if you get two orders from me it's my mistake, I just meant to send in one   :))
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 14:23:53 »
As of right now there are 16 orders. MythicalWagyu, I will send you your invoice once all the other orders are shipped and there are no problems with the first 15 boards. b7ad and jaccow will get an invoice later today.

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 14:32:01 »
Ordered!

Work out proxying between each other and I will update invoices then.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 14:37:29 »
Ordered!

Work out proxying between each other and I will update invoices then.

Yes Sir!

Just invoice Jaccow for the caps only and I will work out the details with him  :thumb:

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #42 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 14:59:09 »
That's fine. Looking forward to seeing these. :)
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 15:42:50 »
I will change the invoice once I go somewhere with a more secure internet connection.

Offline ebacho

« Reply #44 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 15:54:55 »
If you have leftover PS/2 cables how much are you looking to get for them?

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 15:56:52 »
If you have leftover PS/2 cables how much are you looking to get for them?

I'm not sure. Once the boards arrive and I access them I will decide then. People who ordered caps get first dibs on cables. Most likely I will donate whatever amount the extra cables go for to GH

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 16:05:31 »
Okay Jaccow's invoice has been changed. I will ship Jaccow's order with LechnerDE's, and LechnerDE will send Jaccow's 1 set of doubleshots to him.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 17:49:02 »
I paid.
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 22:25:05 »
are these sets with the complete numberpad? if yes please someone PM me if he can sell me the numberpad, thanks.
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 22:27:33 »
are these sets with the complete numberpad? if yes please someone PM me if he can sell me the numberpad, thanks.

These have complete numberpads and all keys are the same as regular MX.