Author Topic: Official League of Legends GH Thread  (Read 1028414 times)

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
Re: Official League of Legends GH Thread
« Reply #400 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 11:17:06 »
Yeah but he reminds me of Anivia, who I love. Just gotta stay away and use slows.

His mana costs are so low though :S
I don't think velkoz has much impact on his own though, he needs front line, or he's just kind of useless :S
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
« Reply #401 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 13:05:15 »
Zombly - NA
In the process of my custom Zombie board
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #402 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 02:13:04 »
List is up to date.

Also, Hecarim is fun.

Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
« Reply #403 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 11:37:37 »
I used Nidalee in that mode just chucked spears like crazy and then tanked towers with heal, karma + sona though just hurt. Going to try lux after to see how annoying her ult is.
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline missalaire

« Reply #404 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 11:38:56 »
I used Nidalee in that mode just chucked spears like crazy and then tanked towers with heal, karma + sona though just hurt. Going to try lux after to see how annoying her ult is.

Nidalee is too tryhard for me.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #405 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 11:39:39 »
Sona and raka tank turrets like nothing :S
I had fun playing alistar, 2 second headbutts and pulverize :S
Brand has infinite stun in this mode... Kind of broken heh

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #406 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 11:39:57 »

Try Jayce, he's bat**** insane on the new mode. Basically just go 5 bt, 1 lw and spam Q+E.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline missalaire

« Reply #407 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 11:45:18 »
Sona and raka tank turrets like nothing :S
I had fun playing alistar, 2 second headbutts and pulverize :S
Brand has infinite stun in this mode... Kind of broken heh

Sona and Soraka are also too tryhard imo. I try to make sure those two including Nidalee are perma banned. Ziggs and Fizz are pretty annoying too.

Try Jayce, he's bat**** insane on the new mode. Basically just go 5 bt, 1 lw and spam Q+E.

I like Jayce.

Offline Sniping

« Reply #408 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 23:35:29 »
Swain and Nunu are underplayed but both really strong in URF.

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
« Reply #409 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 07:38:32 »
Alistar also annoying with the headbutting, Played 3 games last night, sona and soraka just are annoying.

Perma bans that I try to do - Alistar, Nidalee, Sona, Soraka, Maokai, Fizz

Though I do love Fizz's E, There's just so many champs that make this hard.
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline tobr1an

« Reply #410 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 14:26:08 »
I havent won a game in URF yet lol down 0 3 :(

Offline ajunakey

« Reply #411 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 01:59:24 »
List is up to date.

Also, Hecarim is fun.

Show Image

helicopter hecarim

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #412 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 18:22:33 »
So assuming Hec and Raka are perma banned, are there any champs people are having an unreasonable amount of success with in URF? The champs I keep thinking will be amazing wind up being **** in this mode :(   Zilean, looking at YOU  >:D

Had some success with Urgot, with Q spamming everywhere.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #413 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 18:29:33 »
Just a cool thing that happened to me that I wanted to share.

I havent been caught up with my LCS since i have satalite internet and not enough bandwith to stream.
I gave Imaqtpie a Dongers key cap from Kmiller8's Dyesub group buy.

First day of LCS (he left when the game was done so i missed him)
More
Show Image

Saturday, Feb 8th, I managed to catch him and give him the key cap. Sad to say, my girlfriend was sitting down so i have no photo with him :|
More
Show Image

Sunday, Feb 9th, (I just saw this day of LCS last night) he has the keycap placed on his keyboard
More
Show Image

And bonus potato pic of my girlfriend being placed on stream because of her "Snazzy feet" - RivingtonThe3rd
More
Show Image
That is really awesome... it's so cool that he actually put it on his keyboard :eek:

Did your girlfriend paint those herself?!

It was super cool of him to so that
And no, she bought then off Etsy.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #414 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 18:29:43 »
So assuming Hec and Raka are perma banned, are there any champs people are having an unreasonable amount of success with in URF? The champs I keep thinking will be amazing wind up being **** in this mode :(   Zilean, looking at YOU  >:D

Depends on if you're mechanically sound or not, but LeBlanc, Jayce, Syndra and Zed seems pretty good. I literally just troll around with those champs, trying to juke a ****ton etc with LB, but I'm still successful with them.

Also, if you get going on Critplank you'll be pretty much unstoppable, but that's only if you snowball pretty hard in my experience. :P
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 April 2014, 18:31:37 by epzy »
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline ajunakey

« Reply #415 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 19:06:28 »

Depends on if you're mechanically sound or not, but LeBlanc, Jayce, Syndra and Zed seems pretty good. I literally just troll around with those champs, trying to juke a ****ton etc with LB, but I'm still successful with them.

Also, if you get going on Critplank you'll be pretty much unstoppable, but that's only if you snowball pretty hard in my experience. :P

Yeah, Jayce and LB are so fun to play. Also perma-stun Brand

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #416 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 02:07:03 »
I like max-AP karth as well :D

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #417 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 16:19:32 »
I like max-AP karth as well :D

You get outta here with that bull****!

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #418 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 18:07:47 »
but that ult!

Offline jakkdl

« Reply #419 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 18:30:53 »
Urf have been so damn fun. Me and my friends managed to keep a 80% win rate over ~40 games! AP tristana, evelynn, blitzcrank, alistar, amumu, malphite are among my favourites.

Also: http://www.twitch.tv/jakkdl - we're not very far into the current run, but you can check previous broadcasts and highlights for previous runs.

Das Keyboard S Ultimate, Cherry MX Blue

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #420 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 19:09:31 »

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
« Reply #421 on: Tue, 08 April 2014, 14:55:47 »
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline Masterchief79

« Reply #422 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 09:03:08 »
I played Blitzcrank/Alistar combo with my girlfriend a few times (before they banned Ali). It is so unbelievably funny. I grab one, knock him up, she knocks him up, kicks him away, I grab him back again, knock him up... xD
Plus, that AP scalings on Blitz. One-hit everything, and if not, so what, you've got a 6s Ult CD :D
Taiwanese Fake-Model F with MX black copies (1984) | Apple Keyboard (salmon Alps 1987) | G80-1000HDD vintage blacks (1987) | G80-1000HFD vintage blues | G80-1800HFD | QPad MK50 browns | AEK II

Offline Defect

• I collect keyboards and keyboard accessories
« Reply #423 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 20:04:11 »
Defect Defect NA :)

Not pictured: KeyCool 84 [MX Red] | Focus 2001 [Complicated White Alps]
Endgame Board | Defect's Watermelon Board Build Doc

Offline KebinPls

• OK
    • Insta
« Reply #424 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 18:27:54 »
Got my Filco Majestouch 2 signed by Reginald, Nightblu3, yellowpete, and krepo today! Also took a selfie with scarra!

Offline metal1091

« Reply #425 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 20:04:00 »
I played Blitzcrank/Alistar combo with my girlfriend a few times (before they banned Ali). It is so unbelievably funny. I grab one, knock him up, she knocks him up, kicks him away, I grab him back again, knock him up... xD
Plus, that AP scalings on Blitz. One-hit everything, and if not, so what, you've got a 6s Ult CD :D

AP malphite is silly too, dfg, void staff and he just ults in and blows you up before you come back down

Offline MsYutai

« Reply #426 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 12:11:27 »
Dang had such bad luck playing League yesterday.

I dunno if it's the changes or if my teams were derp overall but I ended up going 1/8 in games.

I guess the only way to win games now is to have a wombo-combo comp, or have crazy seige. Either way I think the recent 4.5 patch has made it incredibly hard to close out games even when you are ahead... I think closing out before 30 mins is only possible if every lane snowballs... And even then if the enemy team has good wave-clear it would be tough. Definitely not having as much fun with the way the game is now. -_-;

Anyone feel the same? I'm ranked Plat V, btw at 0 LP currently, of course.

CM Storm Quickfire XT - MX Reds

Roccat Kone Pure Optical|Kana v2|Zowie FK|Logitech g500s|Mionix Naos 7000|CM Spawn|Logitech Performance MX

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #427 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 12:21:23 »

I dunno if it's the changes or if my teams were derp overall but I ended up going 1/8 in games.

I guess the only way to win games now is to have a wombo-combo comp, or have crazy seige. Either way I think the recent 4.5 patch has made it incredibly hard to close out games even when you are ahead... I think closing out before 30 mins is only possible if every lane snowballs... And even then if the enemy team has good wave-clear it would be tough. Definitely not having as much fun with the way the game is now. -_-;

At Gold 3 currently, and I saw this coming a long time ago with the support,jungle, and objective/game flow changes. League is a team game now, and the horrific and inconsistent community (at times) isn't going to pull their weight even if you're snowballing. Yeah, teamfight comps are definitely much better in solo queue. Siege comps only work if you're slightly ahead, or your team has good vision control.

I just think vision is just stupidly paramount nowadays, cause picks get so many objectives if they're following the meta (high waveclear, good pushing adcs, or someone like khazix with good objective control).

Offline metal1091

« Reply #428 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 16:37:22 »
I agree, the whole season has seen alot of movement towards late game carries and its almost impossible to carry. I've had a couple zed games where I have double digit kills and only a few deaths and cannot carry the game to a win anymore.

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
  • Nibble or Nybble either way it sounds delicious!
« Reply #429 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 16:51:22 »
Anyone go to PAX and might have a Ward skin code for trade? PM me if interested.

And as to not thread crap.

I am currently Silver 1 10 LP hoping to get Gold this season at least. I main ADC and am willing to duo with anyone who wants to play. Here is my op.gg profile: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=ITzNybble

Always willing to chat about League!
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue
Custom Miami QFR - MX Green
Handwired Redox-Manuform - Box Pink/Box Navy
KBD67 MKII PolyCarbonate - Gateron CJ

Offline MsYutai

« Reply #430 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 18:26:57 »

At Gold 3 currently, and I saw this coming a long time ago with the support,jungle, and objective/game flow changes. League is a team game now, and the horrific and inconsistent community (at times) isn't going to pull their weight even if you're snowballing. Yeah, teamfight comps are definitely much better in solo queue. Siege comps only work if you're slightly ahead, or your team has good vision control.

I just think vision is just stupidly paramount nowadays, cause picks get so many objectives if they're following the meta (high waveclear, good pushing adcs, or someone like khazix with good objective control).

I agree, the whole season has seen alot of movement towards late game carries and its almost impossible to carry. I've had a couple zed games where I have double digit kills and only a few deaths and cannot carry the game to a win anymore.

Indeed, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I guess I just need to pick the most team oriented champs in my pool... and learn how to play Jax since the split push is too strong.

Roccat Kone Pure Optical|Kana v2|Zowie FK|Logitech g500s|Mionix Naos 7000|CM Spawn|Logitech Performance MX

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #431 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 18:38:10 »
There's far too many heavy hitting melee gap closers who can towerdive with few repercussions in this meta. Honestly I think the game would benefit if they got rid of lifesteal items and runes altogether as well. It would go perfectly with Riots long-term plans to make matches faster, and require less teamwork and planning.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #432 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 19:04:32 »
Anyone go to PAX and might have a Ward skin code for trade? PM me if interested.

And as to not thread crap.

I am currently Silver 1 10 LP hoping to get Gold this season at least. I main ADC and am willing to duo with anyone who wants to play. Here is my op.gg profile: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=ITzNybble

Always willing to chat about League!

I actually have 6 or so if those
And then 4 blitz and hec skins
And then an arctic varus

Looking to trade them (or sell if you don't have anything to trade)

Pmed

Offline metal1091

« Reply #433 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 19:21:19 »
There's far too many heavy hitting melee gap closers who can towerdive with few repercussions in this meta. Honestly I think the game would benefit if they got rid of lifesteal items and runes altogether as well. It would go perfectly with Riots long-term plans to make matches faster, and require less teamwork and planning.

yeah, what does make sense is riot contradicts itself. they talk about having reasonable length games, but then they make the tower changes to reduce 2v1's because they get rid of lane phase (though i kinda agreed with it because 2v1s are boring to watch) but they seams to be stuck in a spot where they want a lane phase but if you do phenominal in lane its still very hard to move that advantage into the mid game/late game

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #434 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 20:51:45 »
Looking to score a hecarim skin for my roomy if anyone has a spare to gift :)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #435 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 18:45:15 »

Anyone else who thinks Travis Porter sounds exactly like Aphromoo in this song? :p

Offline MsYutai

« Reply #436 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 20:22:16 »

Anyone else who thinks Travis Porter sounds exactly like Aphromoo in this song? :p

LOL! Uhh.... I dunno about that. We'd need a reenactment to to determine for sure XD

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
  • Nibble or Nybble either way it sounds delicious!
« Reply #437 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 20:25:29 »
I have the Riot Ward Skin code for all regions besides NA, PM me with your region and I will get you the code :) . I did a trade for the code but only play on NA....so first come first serve I suppose. :p

NA - USED
EUW - USED
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 April 2014, 20:31:25 by ITzNybble »
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue
Custom Miami QFR - MX Green
Handwired Redox-Manuform - Box Pink/Box Navy
KBD67 MKII PolyCarbonate - Gateron CJ

Offline Rewind

• Street Fighter
  • Drive slow, homie
« Reply #438 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 20:29:32 »
I have the Riot Ward Skin code for all regions besides NA, PM me with your region and I will get you the code :). I did a trade for the code but only play on NA....so first come first serve I suppose. :P
YGPM  ;D

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #439 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 20:32:09 »
I got it, thanks based ITzNybble. :)

Offline ajunakey

« Reply #440 on: Wed, 16 April 2014, 22:07:39 »
I got it, thanks based ITzNybble. :)

lucky lol

Offline jakkdl

« Reply #441 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 00:22:10 »
I got the EUNE one :)

Das Keyboard S Ultimate, Cherry MX Blue

Offline metal1091

« Reply #442 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 14:25:41 »
Has anyone been watching EU LCS finals today?

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #443 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 14:33:48 »

Yeah, of course. :P

Offline metal1091

« Reply #444 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 16:37:25 »

is it me or did fnatic rock SK socks really hard?

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #445 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 16:43:20 »

is it me or did fnatic rock SK socks really hard?

Might just be do the map-controlling style of Fnatic having an inherent advantage over the teamfight-focused/rotation-heavy SK. And Fnatic's improved early game strategies + abundance of late game experience probably helped.

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #446 on: Fri, 18 April 2014, 00:00:27 »
How did I miss this thread haha.

IGN: King Korea Server: NA Season 3 Rank: Diamond 1 Main Role: Mid

I haven't been on my account ever seen season 4 started so I am currently unranked (I've been busy working on my smurf accounts)

Anyway, if you guys have any questions about the game I might be able to give you some tips and etc.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #447 on: Fri, 18 April 2014, 13:44:09 »
I have an arctic ops varus skin (only used on NA) and a riot ward skin (only used on NA)

If anyone would like one of these, PM me your region and why you'd like it and you might just get it.

:D

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #448 on: Fri, 18 April 2014, 19:05:40 »
Very nice, Qu1ksh0t ruining both EU AND NA LCS this week...

Offline MsYutai

« Reply #449 on: Fri, 18 April 2014, 21:46:42 »
Very nice, Qu1ksh0t ruining both EU AND NA LCS this week...

I miss Riv though! I think he and Phreak are my fav casters XD