Author Topic: [Group Buy] Bumble Bee Keycap Set[SORTING]  (Read 193669 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: [Group Buy] Bumble Bee Keycap Set
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 20:39:46 »
We're going to safely say that the geekhack keycap will not be included. Sorry to those who were expecting them!

That's a shame.  Was there no response from mkawa, or he said no?

Does that go for the Hapster too - to be excluded?

Still, how could we resist the colour :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 August 2013, 20:51:56 by rowdy »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 20:41:37 »
So no-one else finds it weird that the Del/Ins block is a different color to the rest of the mods?

Hadn't noticed, TBH.  Odd, but nice - MOAR YELLOW!!1! :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #52 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 20:49:50 »
So no-one else finds it weird that the Del/Ins block is a different color to the rest of the mods?
that's a different color?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 20:51:26 »

He means that normally those keys would be the same colour as ctrl/clt/arrow keys, not teh same as the alphas.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 20:52:36 »
Woo!  Hooray for another run of the Coffee set ;D  It was a good one!
---
with a slightly lighter black.

I believe some would call the 'GX' a dark grey!
Hehe
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 August 2013, 20:55:02 by Photoelectric »
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 20:55:36 »

He means that normally those keys would be the same colour as ctrl/clt/arrow keys, not teh same as the alphas.

oh i see. I didn't notice that  :blank: but i don't think it is a big problem

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:00:51 »
ordered a honey bar :D

Offline KeyPop

• www.KeyPop.net [키팝.net]
    • KeyPop.net
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:07:25 »
We're going to safely say that the geekhack keycap will not be included. Sorry to those who were expecting them!

We haven't received any response from him and do not wish to push the matter any further.
We chose to not include a Hapster key because after careful thought because this group buy is under our vendor forum.
Techkeys is a competing vendor and we chose not to include or even request to include it out of respect. They are a great business and it is unethical of us to use a design they paid for.
We only chose to host this group buy for those interested in obtaining our keycap sets for a cheaper price before our official release. We already met our MOQ but are just taking any extra preorders for this set.

As for the Del/Insert block, this was intentional by us to help create a pattern that closely resembled a bumble bee. We are aware this breaks traditional color schemes but we hope this doesn't deter many buyers.

« Last Edit: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:10:31 by KeyPop »

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:26:39 »

Hadn't noticed, TBH.  Odd, but nice - MOAR YELLOW!!1! :D

I think this setup is better suited for a TKL.

I usually don't like when the ins/del area is the same color as the mods on a TKL.

The whole right side of the TKL ends up being one color.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:27:10 »

We haven't received any response from him and do not wish to push the matter any further.
We chose to not include a Hapster key because after careful thought because this group buy is under our vendor forum.
Techkeys is a competing vendor and we chose not to include or even request to include it out of respect. They are a great business and it is unethical of us to use a design they paid for.
We only chose to host this group buy for those interested in obtaining our keycap sets for a cheaper price before our official release. We already met our MOQ but are just taking any extra preorders for this set.

As for the Del/Insert block, this was intentional by us to help create a pattern that closely resembled a bumble bee. We are aware this breaks traditional color schemes but we hope this doesn't deter many buyers.

Understood and appreciated!  Thank you for the informative response.

I have placed my order :)

(And I kinda like the Ins block - the moar yellow the better!)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:28:12 »

Just placed a good order for your key-set.  Very nice indeed.  As I love bees in general anything that even closely resembles their colour gets my vote (also Yellow and Black is a Major Hazard Colour designation in the Workplace).

Also it was about time someone decided to MAKE a POLYCARBONATE SPACER Key  :thumb: .

I went ape on ordering heaps of them.  My spacers always wear out because MOST of the cheap bastards out there used common garden variety ABS, but you guys went all military on these babies.  Thank you so much for doing that.
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:33:20 by Elrick »

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #61 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 23:46:35 »

Just placed a good order for your key-set.  Very nice indeed.  As I love bees in general anything that even closely resembles their colour gets my vote (also Yellow and Black is a Major Hazard Colour designation in the Workplace).

Also it was about time someone decided to MAKE a POLYCARBONATE SPACER Key  :thumb: .

I went ape on ordering heaps of them.  My spacers always wear out because MOST of the cheap bastards out there used common garden variety ABS, but you guys went all military on these babies.  Thank you so much for doing that.

Thank you for your kind comments and support!
We've put quite a bit of thought when it came to including the Polycarbonate spacebar. We too disliked shining and the wear/tear of normal ABS spacebars and wanted to offer a much more durable and resistant spacebar that would last users quite a long time. We've been testing our polycarbonate keycaps and have not experienced shine after thousands and thousands of presses. We're hoping for the same resistant result with our Translucent Honey Spacebars!

Offline bianco

« Reply #62 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 02:03:28 »
Thank you for your kind comments and support!
We've put quite a bit of thought when it came to including the Polycarbonate spacebar. We too disliked shining and the wear/tear of normal ABS spacebars and wanted to offer a much more durable and resistant spacebar that would last users quite a long time. We've been testing our polycarbonate keycaps and have not experienced shine after thousands and thousands of presses. We're hoping for the same resistant result with our Translucent Honey Spacebars!

that sounds great!
i foresee other color options for these polycarboate spacebars and even full polycarbonate keysets!

Offline phx

« Reply #63 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 08:19:24 »
Will there be a round two with black alphas and yellow mods? Or any chance to add those options to this group buy?

Once we break even and finish releasing our other products(we've been quite busy with a lot of new products! ;D) we'll be organizing a round 2 for the coffee and inverse bumble bee set.

YEEESSSSS COFFEE!!!!! (this time with the ` and \ in both colors right?)
i love you, can't wait for this.

as for this set, thanks for posting the photo. gotta double check with my wallet before jumping on this.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 August 2013, 08:22:00 by phx »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #64 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 22:00:13 »
We've been testing our polycarbonate keycaps and have not experienced shine after thousands and thousands of presses. We're hoping for the same resistant result with our Translucent Honey Spacebars!

BRILLIANT!  Just please let us know in advance when payment will be required because currently have been involved in quite a few Group Buys on here and would love to start pacing myself/wallet when it comes to handing over the required moolah.

Dates would be good because everything will be arranged around that.  Hence no downtime for you in receiving the money and can get the order through with SP as soon as possible.

Also just my own personnel opinion, be careful about applying the Translucency on the Spacebar.  If it's almost totally clear then it'll look fowl but having that golden yellow colour to match the other Yellow and Black keys is the optimum requirement here.  Nothing worse than having an all brilliant Yellow and Black key-set with the Spacer being a dull washed out yellow key, showing a different colour.

Everything needs to be matched perfectly, but that's just me I am hooked upon anything being darker or lighter than anything else on a key-set.  The spacer key could be superb or a failure depending on how you approach the colour and transparency of it.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 August 2013, 22:09:08 by Elrick »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #65 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 22:14:01 »
We've been testing our polycarbonate keycaps and have not experienced shine after thousands and thousands of presses. We're hoping for the same resistant result with our Translucent Honey Spacebars!
Everything needs to be matched perfectly, but that's just me I am hooked upon anything being darker or lighter than anything else on a key-set.  The spacer key could be superb or a failure depending on how you approach the colour and transparency of it.

THIS!!! In my head it looks just like honeycomb!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline bahamot

• bistropolis - dine with style
« Reply #66 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 23:33:22 »
Once we break even and finish releasing our other products(we've been quite busy with a lot of new products! ;D) we'll be organizing a round 2 for the coffee and inverse bumble bee set.

I'm in for coffee key caps set  ;D

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #67 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 23:40:33 »

THIS!!! In my head it looks just like honeycomb!

It would be pretty cool with an inlaid honeycomb design!

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #68 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 15:28:47 »

It doesn't really look like a bee, it just doesn't look right. I was contemplating buying round 1 and the possible round 2 to be able to structure all the various layouts I would like, but the traditionalist in me is afraid I'll never have a proper set if round 2 doesn't happen. I'll put it this way, if you offer the traditional color scheme you will not get any complaints, if you change from the standard you will most likely lose people while not really gaining anyone new to replace them. I also didn't buy the coffee set because it didn't have the correct color "`~" and "\|" if that helps you understand where I am coming from.

wasdkeyboards is for making keysets that turn your keyboard into something visually different from an actual keyboard imo.

Maybe just sell the yellow insert, delete, etc separate so those who want it can have it, and those who don't will still order.
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 August 2013, 15:31:27 by danielucf »
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #69 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 15:57:07 »

It doesn't really look like a bee, it just doesn't look right. I was contemplating buying round 1 and the possible round 2 to be able to structure all the various layouts I would like, but the traditionalist in me is afraid I'll never have a proper set if round 2 doesn't happen. I'll put it this way, if you offer the traditional color scheme you will not get any complaints, if you change from the standard you will most likely lose people while not really gaining anyone new to replace them. I also didn't buy the coffee set because it didn't have the correct color "`~" and "\|" if that helps you understand where I am coming from.

wasdkeyboards is for making keysets that turn your keyboard into something visually different from an actual keyboard imo.

Maybe just sell the yellow insert, delete, etc separate so those who want it can have it, and those who don't will still order.

We completely understand where you're coming from but we've already committed to this design layout. We're fully aware it does not follow the traditional layout most people are used to but we do not believe it will deter many buyers.
NokCha has expressed his opinion on the matter with me that he disliked how every keycap set followed the same layout, creating a lack of variety and customization.
We were originally fearful with the Coffee Set because there was quite a bit of backfire about the lack of the traditional "~" and "\" keys but it turned out ok in the end and all the sets were eventually sold out.

For this group buy we started to slowly move away from the traditional scheme by changing the Insert/Delete block and also including a Translucent spacebar to add more of a unique feel.

Overall we're trying to slowly move into more customized keysets and slowly moving away from the traditional layouts. It may seem like a bad decision to some but we're willing to take the risk and hope people will enjoy and accept our new and more customized keysets.

We can offer the traditional Insert/Delete block color scheme but please keep in mind the cost will not be very fair as we will not be committing any funds towards it.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #70 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 23:34:08 »
I've thought about this and I'm going to have to pull out. The non-standard color layout wouldn't bother me on a TKL/104 key board but I'm using 65% boards now and it will just look weird.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #71 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 23:37:06 »
I think the yellow 6-key block looks great.  If you left that whole area black, it'd be a disconnected area of dark caps, whereas the rest of the keyboard would have a lot of bright yellow.  I think it makes a lot of aesthetical sense to have those 6 caps yellow.  The layout looks very balanced.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #72 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 23:38:05 »
I think the yellow 6-key block looks great.  If you left that whole area black, it'd be a disconnected area of dark caps, whereas the rest of the keyboard would have a lot of bright yellow.  I think it makes a lot of aesthetical sense to have those 6 caps yellow.  The layout looks very balanced.

Don't get me wrong I understand why they did it but it definitely won't suit everyone's board.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 23:39:57 »
Well, it's all subjective, right?  It's not like everyone participates in every group buy.  For reasons beyond financial.  I'm not participating in this one because this color scheme doesn't match anything I have on my keyboard or around.  You may not because you don't like the yellow 6-key block :)  To each their own.  But I see the side that thinks this color layout has merit.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 23:53:48 »
Well, it's all subjective, right?  It's not like everyone participates in every group buy.  For reasons beyond financial.  I'm not participating in this one because this color scheme doesn't match anything I have on my keyboard or around.  You may not because you don't like the yellow 6-key block :)  To each their own.  But I see the side that thinks this color layout has merit.

I just like yellow :)

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #75 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 11:09:34 »

I just like yellow :)

same rowdy i like yellow too  :p

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #76 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 12:31:02 »
We don't mean to upset any users by these actions but we hope it will be something acceptable in the future!
Our next plan is to have 3-5 different colors on a keyset!

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #77 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 00:01:06 »
We don't mean to upset any users by these actions but we hope it will be something acceptable in the future!

Adding six more keys to every set will be very cheap (probably around $1-2) because of how pricing tiers with the same color caps work. That is why RGB sets are expensive, but alpha or mod sets can get extremely cheap. It would be wise to consider all the layouts out now and/or coming in the future like 65%, 70%, 75%, 40%, etc. I essentially bundled in some of the lesser used keys with the toxic group buy and it did not deter orders at all.

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #78 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 15:47:50 »

Adding six more keys to every set will be very cheap (probably around $1-2) because of how pricing tiers with the same color caps work. That is why RGB sets are expensive, but alpha or mod sets can get extremely cheap. It would be wise to consider all the layouts out now and/or coming in the future like 65%, 70%, 75%, 40%, etc. I essentially bundled in some of the lesser used keys with the toxic group buy and it did not deter orders at all.

We'll see what we can do.
5 more days till the deadline!

Offline bianco

« Reply #79 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 21:23:00 »
is there any chance the the tsangan kit will have a bee or honeycomb design (in the size of 1x key)?

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #80 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 21:26:27 »
is there any chance the the tsangan kit will have a bee or honeycomb design (in the size of 1x key)?

Unfortunately no.. :[

Offline bianco

« Reply #81 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 22:05:02 »
Unfortunately no.. :[

aw. thanks for the response though.

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #82 on: Wed, 21 August 2013, 00:03:16 »
Just a quick update,
All base sets will increase by $2.00
This is to cover the cost of an additional Insert/Delete Block in the traditional scheme (Black on Yellow)
If you'd like to opt out of this extra charge please let us know via PM or email.

Because the deadline is in 4 days there will be no further changes to the group buy.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #83 on: Wed, 21 August 2013, 00:45:35 »
Fine by me :)

Offline bianco

« Reply #84 on: Wed, 21 August 2013, 07:36:53 »
more keycaps?
no objections.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #85 on: Wed, 21 August 2013, 19:38:30 »
One last question, the base set and tsangan come with polycarb spacebar by default?

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #86 on: Wed, 21 August 2013, 21:40:46 »
One last question, the base set and tsangan come with polycarb spacebar by default?

They do not come with the polycarb space bar by default. We figured some people might not like to be forced to use a polycarb space bar so we left it out as an optional choice.
3 more days till the deadline!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #87 on: Wed, 21 August 2013, 22:29:42 »
We figured some people might not like to be forced to use a polycarb space bar so we left it out as an optional choice.

Who are these INSANE people that don't want Polycarbonate in their lives  >:D ......?

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #88 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 00:02:08 »
why no 7x polycarb spacebar?

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #89 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 00:37:52 »
why no 7x polycarb spacebar?

We decided to opt out of the 7x polycarb spacebar because we were going outside of our budget to include that option.

Offline bianco

« Reply #90 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 01:28:33 »
will there be an option to order additional bee or honeycomb keys (function/esc rows)?

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #91 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 01:34:17 »
will there be an option to order additional bee or honeycomb keys (function/esc rows)?
Yup!

Offline bianco

« Reply #92 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 02:40:55 »
Yup!

great! never really liked seeing F1-F12...
but still want them on my keyboard
more space to put custom keycaps!  ;D

Offline Kit-Bar

« Reply #93 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 18:09:16 »
Is the polycarb space bar purchased extra to base set, or is one included?
And I assume the keycaps work with duckies

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #94 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 21:19:54 »
Is the polycarb space bar purchased extra to base set, or is one included?
And I assume the keycaps work with duckies

I understood that a plain yellow space bar was included in the base set, and polycarb ones are an optional extra.

Offline Kit-Bar

« Reply #95 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 21:33:28 »
Okay thanks rowdy

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #96 on: Fri, 23 August 2013, 02:36:05 »
Yup!

Please let us know if you've changed any of the original order forms to include anything extra or if you decided to kill off anything.

I hate when extras are provided for and I miss out on them thinking that they were never available before, hence why would they be now?  It's just my innate insecurity when it comes to getting involved with Group Buys, always missing out on that extra set of keys that have unique colours/icons.

Yes I'm that desperate for unique Black and Yellow keys, it's quite pathetic  ??? .

Offline aj-kun

« Reply #97 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 00:44:03 »
Any possibility for a moogle kit?
(I like the yellow in black but not black in yellow)

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #98 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 09:01:24 »
Any possibility for a moogle kit?
(I like the yellow in black but not black in yellow)

Sorry.. it's a bit late for that.

TODAY is your last day to place an order for the Bumble bee set! 16 hours left!

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #99 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 19:33:04 »
Approximately 7 hours left!