Author Topic: Artisan Mousepad - recommend me one!  (Read 39787 times)

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
Re: Artisan Mousepad - recommend me one!
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 14:17:19 »
From what I understand, Hayate is the "flagship" pad from Artisan.
I believe Hein is also held in high regard but some people really don't seem to like it.

The other Artisan mousepads have issues with optical sensors.

If you want a table matmousepad try the one of the extended versions. Like the goliathus, corsair, xtrac. There's quite a few of those.
These pads are not going to be as high quality as the Hayate though.

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 15:01:50 »
From what I understand, Hayate is the "flagship" pad from Artisan.
I believe Hein is also held in high regard but some people really don't seem to like it.

The other Artisan mousepads have issues with optical sensors.

If you want a table matmousepad try the one of the extended versions. Like the goliathus, corsair, xtrac. There's quite a few of those.
These pads are not going to be as high quality as the Hayate though.

I'd love an Artisan mousepad, but the $20 shipping for ~$40-50 pads just doesn't bode well for me

I think a good question would be whether or not massdrop has done a drop for these mousepads yet,and if not, we should be pushing them to :)
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #52 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 15:44:29 »
If it helps, they do send it with international express mail.
So you get it quickly.

Offline combataran

« Reply #53 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 20:30:12 »
Think I'll go with the Hayate L. Thanks for the sound advice. Don't know if they take Paypal/debit though. Apparently buying it from Amazon costs me $15 more, but as a college student I don't have a credit card yet.
Cherry G80-1000HFD | CM Storm Spawn | Keypuller.com - Key Caps News & Database

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #54 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 20:47:49 »
They take paypal. You should use it since the yen is relatively weak thanks to Abenomics.

Offline combataran

« Reply #55 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 20:51:49 »
Directly from their site, yes?

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #56 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 21:29:31 »

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 15:51:02 »
does anyone know if the RAIDEN has the same type of glass coating as SHIDEN? like it "cracks" when you fold it? mine was completely fudged after having it in my suitcase when I was moving...
I might be able to get to try one but they seem to be out of stock so... just maybe... :P

also if anyone has had one for about a year or so, does it wear out? does it get a lot slower with use?
it's impossible to find information about this one it seems? or am I just a bad googler... :D

well, it appears it was just a website error - the RAIDEN MID is in stock. might get to try one after all. will see tomorrow!
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 April 2014, 19:16:55 by munch »

Offline zig_ziglar

« Reply #58 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 17:05:11 »
Think I'll go with the Hayate L. Thanks for the sound advice. Don't know if they take Paypal/debit though. Apparently buying it from Amazon costs me $15 more, but as a college student I don't have a credit card yet.

Do yourself a favour and don't ever get one. Stick with a debit card.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 04:51:24 »
Whoa looks like they just released a new hayate with a "mid" hardness.
I kind of want to get one of these and a red mouse pad (I know I'm betraying tracking fidelity with that red color).

Looks like the softer pads have more stopping power, harder pads have a bit faster initial glide. I get that (classic soft vs hardpad comparison) except it's not actually talking about the materials used on the top.
Artisan is actually referring to the middle layer of the mousepad with the various hardness ratings (xsoft,soft,mid, hard)

I don't really understand this.
So what exactly is the difference between the hardness levels?
Can somebody who's used different hardness versions of the same model share some insight? For example, if you've used both the Hein soft and Hein mid or hidenkai Xsoft and Shidenkai mid or anything analogous.

« Last Edit: Wed, 30 April 2014, 04:54:21 by the1onewolf »

Offline ajx

« Reply #60 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 05:15:52 »
I picked the hardest from Hien
Why? because i hate soft pad but hardest Hien comes very close to what you feel with hard pad
e.g my former Hard Hien was even closer to any hard pad than Qck soft pad in term of gliding

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 05:17:54 »
It's still the same material on the surface though.

Offline ajx

« Reply #62 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 05:27:36 »
I think so, hardness levels just mean soft is softer, hard is harder lol
Dont really worry about it
hardness levels  simply give more choices.
It a matter of taste
If you like softer surface, go on softer level

Offline lakiozoon

« Reply #63 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 08:34:41 »
Ratpadz, best mouse pad ever!
Glide and durability are superb.

http://www.ratpadz.com/
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1465624

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #64 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 13:33:22 »
Loving my simple Artisan Classic :3

so smooth and neat and well.. I don't game competitively so my opinion does not matter.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #65 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 14:10:11 »
Loving my simple Artisan Classic :3

so smooth and neat and well.. I don't game competitively so my opinion does not matter.
Screw competitive gaming, how is it? can you post pics?

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #66 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 17:03:38 »
63120-0

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #67 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 17:04:47 »
(Attachment Link)
That looks really really nice, how much did it cost ?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 03:16:46 »
Wow, I dig their redesign. One of the biggest issues before was the glue coming undone around the edges making the fabric curl up in an unsightly manner. That stitching looks like it'll solve that problem.

What pad is that?

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 09:28:28 »
unfortunate update:

I got to try the Raiden today and it does NOT work with Kana v2. jitter and super low max speed before malfunctioning.
however I can confirm that the G100s works perfectly fine on it. don't know what sensor it uses though. but it's good enough for me I'd say.
much picker about mousepads than mice, strangely enough. I only require a good sensor without acceleration and minimal prediction, lightweight and nice buttonfeel. and those aren't too rare these days.

so, I guess we can assume none of the A3090 sensor mice work on this? as they themselves say Zowie AM/FK/EC eVo do not work with it. G400 uses A3090 as well right? I don't have one anymore to try it with, nor G400s.

the fortunate news though:
gosh darn this is a nice and smooth pad. it's like a perfect blend between Icemat and a cloth pad. not sure I'd say as fast as Shiden/ShidenKAI but it's fast and offers for me great control and precision.
precision is just a little bit less than the Icemat (micromovements, initial motion) but close to that of the Manticor and Slamepad (aluminium pads). speed's about the same as the aluminium pads for me with my configurations. not quite as fast as Icemat. which is just where I like it.
the MID height is definitely great for me, as I hate too soft pads where the mouse feet sink in too much. I wouldn't know if the XSOFT does that but I can imagine so.
remains to be seen if it's as durable as I hope. I'll probably update if I notice anything within the next few months?

SO, Kana v2 is going away (already have a buyer and a few backups. this thing's popular...)
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 May 2014, 12:00:13 by munch »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #70 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 02:36:04 »
SO, Kana v2 is going away (already have a buyer and a few backups. this thing's popular...)

So you throw away the mouse and keep the mouse pad?  Weird, usually most would throw away the pad because they're cheaper than a mouse.

I currently don't have a Kana V2 but I have never swapped out any mouse because of the mouse pad it was using.   I've got several pads and it's far easier to just swap one over than to pull out a mouse cable from behind the PC.

You need to get more pads buddy, then there will be no problems.

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #71 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 11:02:05 »
 :D
I know, I'm a weird one. but as I was saying, I am more picky about a good surface than a good mouse. glide/feel and precision is harder to get right for how I mouse than a good mouse.
light weight, not too small, good sensor, liftable with fingers only. :p

and well... I tried it with my brother's G100s before I did anything, which is a mouse I'm more than happy to use. it worked.
I mean, how much does that say about how good I think the Raiden is! ;D

and I'm a bit of a glass/metal pad fan, so... it's really hard to find a good soft pad that is comfortable enough to use without just being plain bad, especially after a month's use. I've tried so many different cloth pads and didn't really like most of them... :-\

and now when I found one that works as well as this one, I'd rather use one of the mice that I know works and that I like. :)
the price doesn't matter much, as long as I find something I'm happy with.

oh and for swapping out pad vs pulling out a cable... yeah. I got a cable management setup so it was a bit of a PITA. :D

Offline zig_ziglar

« Reply #72 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 17:44:14 »
The Hayate is on Massdrop (active) now, guys!
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline karazi

« Reply #73 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 11:43:22 »
Anyone have a recommendation for a rectangular mousepad, like 18"x10" or so, if one exists?  As I change positions on my chair I often move my mousepad further from or closer to me and I would like to not have to do that.

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 28 May 2014, 12:40:26 »
:( starting to notice some major flaws with my G100s on the Raiden... the back feet and front feet glide very differently, so it's very inconsistent in feel on the Raiden. it gets worse the more the feet get worn out.
so... uh. ****. there's soooo little information, and so much conflicting with what works and doesn't work on this pad.

I know for a FACT that Kana v2 which is my favourite mouse, unfortunately does not work, as I've been trying it in different ways to get it to work. it just skips and bounces around.
and since it has the same sensor as Zowie AM/FK, I find it weird that the European distributor of Artisan pads say that the AM works... maybe it's a lens problem? since it has a different lens.
plus one guy sais the Zowie EC1/EC2 eVo jitters a little bit on it, whereas another guy says the FK works perfectly fine but malfunctions a bit faster...
and then there's a guy on OCN that says that the Avior 7000 (which I tried earlier btw... really nice shape and buttons) does not work, which sucks.
and it has the same sensor as the Rival, which this guy on youtube who uploads some Battlefield 4 videos, claims he uses with a Raiden... again, could be a lens problem then?

I'm so confused! I don't know what to do... no other mouse on the market has the Logitech G100s sensor, it seems... and the mice that I like with the better sensors don't work. I really don't want to give up on this mousepad, it is truly fantastic.
is there anyone who has any thoughts/advice on this silly matter of mine? :p it's a bit upsetting to be honest. maybe a Kana v1...? as it's supposed to work according to manufacturer.
I recently gave my Kinzu v2 (same sensor/lens as Kana v1) away so I can't test it with that, but that'd be nice. sure, sensor isn't perfect, but I was happy with the Kinzu v2 - it just was too narrow for my rather large hands.

I may have answered my own question here but I'd kinda like to know how the buttons on the Kana v1 are, and feel/quality of the plastic case?
OR if anyone knows any similarly shaped mice with the same sensor perhaps, but good quality buttons? I really feel a bit spoiled with good switches...
thanks!

actually a small update: going to call up a local computer store here on Friday and see if I can try the Rival with my Raiden, since I do kind of like it despite being a bit bigger and heavier than what I normally use. it has a rather grippable shape for me and I use my thumb to do most gripping and lifting, and it has a fantastic thumb rest spot.
the Kana I went to a friend's place to try it, and it just feels ****ty. buttons are meh and plastic casing isn't as nice as the V2. I don't trust it'll last me long enough, since he only had his for 6 months and isn't a heavy gamer although a heavy computer user in general.

so, Rival's up next... I'll update for everyone interested, maybe see if I can somehow get some MSPaint drawings at the store as well.

Rival edit2:
HOLY **** THIS SENSOR IS AMAZING! I must have forgotten what a good sensor was like but it's so responsive.
it's almost jitter free on my Raiden and max speed is impossible for me to reach omg omg omg and I freaking love the grip. weight is on the higher side but I'm a strong swole swedish viking so it's no biggie, just preference.
buttons are weeeeeeeird but feel quality. will just get used to, I think. since they're not bad.
disco light warning when updating firmware, my eyes got a bit of a shock from it.
highly recommend this mouse for right handers. it's really good. I will test it in games later and update again, with MSPaint images showing the (low) jitter if anyone's interested.

so I wonder... why is the Avior 7000 not working well, despite having supposedly the same sensor under a different name? :/
I'm wondering if there are variations. optical LED colour maybe?

now I just need to fix my cable management and... yeah... it has the worst cable mess ever.
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 May 2014, 11:57:51 by munch »

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #75 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 16:38:06 »
http://i.imgur.com/6AUCMXS.png

^ at 900 CPI, very little jitter to, to me.

update again: works great in games, however I have some little speck on the mousepad where it just... skips... :D I need to clean it. I am not sure what it is. might have gotten there in the car when I was going to the shop.

and I do notice a TINY TINY bit of accel. maybe just a few %? 2-3%? it is noticeable but it's not going to bother me. it's when you get like 10% that I had with the Sensei that it's a bit too much.

« Last Edit: Fri, 30 May 2014, 19:46:16 by munch »

Offline combataran

« Reply #76 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 21:10:22 »
Do the artisan pads fray easily? Say compared to the Goliathus or Corsair MM200?

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #77 on: Fri, 30 May 2014, 21:24:06 »
mine have never frayed, but I've read that they do.
it might depend on how you use it? I don't play super low sensitivity so my arm doesn't rub against the edge often. and I tend to game wearing t-shirt, or rolled up sleeves.
the new Goliathus has sewn edges though so that one shouldn't fray at all.

Offline feizor

« Reply #78 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 00:03:10 »
it might depend on how you use it? I don't play super low sensitivity so my arm doesn't rub against the edge often. and I tend to game wearing t-shirt, or rolled up sleeves.

I thought we were talking about artisan pads?

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #79 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 01:14:20 »
Why did the classic get discontinued? :(
The stitching & small form factor would be really nice when you're on the go. There's also hardly any reviews anywhere about it.  :(
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #80 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 06:44:41 »

I thought we were talking about artisan pads?

yes, but he was asking compared to the Goliathus. and I was talking about my Artisan pads :p I have/had a few of them.

indeed, the Classic was a cooler design. I really can't see what the downsides might be unless it's about costs?

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #81 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 07:54:06 »
Have been using my Artisan Hayate for about a year now, I guess it's time to get a new one.  :thumb:

EDIT: Best mousepad I've ever used.

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline combataran

« Reply #82 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 08:44:34 »
Which model has sewn edges?

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #83 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 10:52:05 »
Have been using my Artisan Hayate for about a year now, I guess it's time to get a new one.  :thumb:

Very happy to hear that, I just picked one up from the recent massdrop buy.  My desk is just large enough to accommodate the full size. The medium sized one sold out rather quickly.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #84 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 10:54:13 »

Very happy to hear that, I just picked one up from the recent massdrop buy.  My desk is just large enough to accommodate the full size. The medium sized one sold out rather quickly.

Heh I went straight for the large, even while the medium still had stock :P
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #85 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 15:28:00 »

I looked at the Massdrop Price, and then went to look at the price from Artisan, and figured that the total savings was less than $1USD difference after Canadian USPS/EMS shipping, and went ahead and ordered 2 pads from Artisan instead. :3
The Hayate wasn't even close to $44 MSRP on Artisan as stated on Massdrop either. False discount advertising!
Ordered 1x Medium sized Hayate-Soft stiffness, and 1x Medium sized Shiden-Medium stiffness. Should receive it on Monday. Worth the $1 extra for faster delivery. :cool:
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 May 2014, 15:30:25 by Zeal »

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #86 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 21:00:16 »

I have to go large, I just have to!  :thumb:

I looked at the Massdrop Price, and then went to look at the price from Artisan, and figured that the total savings was less than $1USD difference after Canadian USPS/EMS shipping, and went ahead and ordered 2 pads from Artisan instead. :3
The Hayate wasn't even close to $44 MSRP on Artisan as stated on Massdrop either. False discount advertising!
Ordered 1x Medium sized Hayate-Soft stiffness, and 1x Medium sized Shiden-Medium stiffness. Should receive it on Monday. Worth the $1 extra for faster delivery. :cool:

Before Artisan was all the craze, I checked the shipping from Japan, and it costs like 70-80$ AUD to get to me. That's like.. 60+$ USD.

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #87 on: Sat, 31 May 2014, 21:32:09 »
Before Artisan was all the craze, I checked the shipping from Japan, and it costs like 70-80$ AUD to get to me. That's like.. 60+$ USD.

How many pads are you buying?! $70-80 AUD shipping would equal to about 13-16 medium sized mousepads... Shipping 1 pad via EMS costs ~$15 to US/CAN/AUS.

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #88 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 03:09:13 »

How many pads are you buying?! $70-80 AUD shipping would equal to about 13-16 medium sized mousepads... Shipping 1 pad via EMS costs ~$15 to US/CAN/AUS.

Only the large Hayate. I have no idea why it was so expensive. But that was a few years ago..

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #89 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 03:35:12 »
Which Artisan mat is closest to the QCK heavy/mass?
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline feizor

« Reply #90 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 04:36:42 »

I have to go large, I just have to!  :thumb:

You can get them from PC Case Gear for like $8 shipping.

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #91 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 12:10:37 »
Which Artisan mat is closest to the QCK heavy/mass?

they say it's the ZERO but I like the Hayate a lot more.

slightly irrelevant update: going to test Raiden with the Sensei tomorrow, going by a friend's place so he can try the Rival since he was curious. :p
in case anyone wanted to know if it's compatible.

sensei works great. we actually exchanged mice to see if we like either one better... since I prefer the shape of the Sensei to be honest. will see if I can get used to the sensor being so different, some minor inconsistent accel and whatnot.

and yet another update: sensei sensor is a bit weird, I decided to trade it for an FK and I much prefer this one - and IT WORKS on the Raiden!
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 June 2014, 22:02:03 by munch »

Offline Glenn315

• Hey
« Reply #92 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 18:52:35 »
I just ordered a Hayate a few days ago.. Gonna use it with a G9x while waiting for a Kana v2 from a friend in China.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #93 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 18:58:12 »
I also recently received a hayayte from the massdrop buy.  I thought I knew what mousepads were supposed to feel like, this thing just feels so much better than my prior thin steelseries variant.  I'm probably going to be super OCD with it too, cleaning eveyr little wear use anytime one comes up.  I'm really glad I pulled the trigger on one though, you can really feel the quality of these mats!
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #94 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 19:03:14 »
I also recently received a hayayte from the massdrop buy.  I thought I knew what mousepads were supposed to feel like, this thing just feels so much better than my prior thin steelseries variant.  I'm probably going to be super OCD with it too, cleaning eveyr little wear use anytime one comes up.  I'm really glad I pulled the trigger on one though, you can really feel the quality of these mats!

The only downside of the Hayate I got was the edges are really rough, and scratch your wrists if you're using your mouse extensively. Also doesn't help that it's black, so every spec of dust/skin cells it kills scrapes off shows really obviously. :P

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #95 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 19:21:34 »

The only downside of the Hayate I got was the edges are really rough, and scratch your wrists if you're using your mouse extensively. Also doesn't help that it's black, so every spec of dust/skin cells it kills scrapes off shows really obviously. :P

Just let it hang a cm or 2 over the edge of your desk, edge problem solved  :p

Offline combataran

« Reply #96 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 11:12:25 »
I wonder why don't they make one with stitched edges like the newer Goliathi?

On a sidenote, would the edges on the Hayate fray after extensive usage? I tend to keep my arm on the table, so it kinda drags on the edge most of the time. And I prefer not to have my mouse pad hang off the table edge.

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 01:57:24 »
a lot of people say yes, personally it never happened to me on any artisan pad yet.
I would say in general yes though unfortunately. I don't really move my wrist over the edge of the pad much since I play higher sensitivity.
might depend on your use, of course.

Offline combataran

« Reply #98 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 09:36:33 »
a lot of people say yes, personally it never happened to me on any artisan pad yet.
I would say in general yes though unfortunately. I don't really move my wrist over the edge of the pad much since I play higher sensitivity.
might depend on your use, of course.
Just noticed a maintenance guide on their site that addresses the fraying problem, so I'm not that worried anymore.

Stuck between the Hayate soft, Shiden mid and Hien mid. The price isn't really the problem here since it's below $30 shipped. Which one should I go with? I'm used to the QCK+, but it's nothing to write home about(really rough, IMO). I use a CMStorm Spawn, btw.

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #99 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 16:46:54 »
Hien is even rougher in texture, so I'd rule out that one.
Shiden is very smooth, but the Hayate should be even smoother.

my vote goes to Hayate :p it's really nice, definitely an improvement over QcK!