Author Topic: Hack Happily (T-shirt?)  (Read 2540 times)

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
Hack Happily (T-shirt?)
« on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 01:28:03 »

I made this, I think it's kinda neat but it was also kinda easy to make so maybe it's too simple. Who knows.
;)

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
Re: Hack Happily (T-shirt?)
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 01:51:16 »
The official ones are insanely simple: https://www.pfu.fujitsu.com/direct/goods/detail_t-shirt.html#no2

Yours is nice :)

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 19:33:51 »
The official ones are insanely simple: https://www.pfu.fujitsu.com/direct/goods/detail_t-shirt.html#no2

Anyone know what they say?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 19:34:41 »
change it from hack happily to happily elite
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline MeanBruce

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 21:12:17 »
I like it, think it should say:

I'm Hack Happy!   

OR

Like Typing on Boobs

with an optional tongue waggle at the end.  :p

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 21:16:55 »

The cowboys of the American West, the horse will leave there the horse's death, but even Walk the desert, no matter how saddle Going to play in your own. Horse is a consumable item, saddle is because it is an interface that I was familiar with their bodies. PC is a consumable item now, keyboard do not forget important things, is an interface that can be used lifetime. (Professor Emeritus, University of Tokyo, Eiichi Wada)
It stood in front of the "keyboard" with no stamp and try to close your eyes gently. I want you to take a good drunk to feel that feeling. Pianist to play a delicate melody, writers write down as brilliant literature at favorite fountain pen, I want you to enjoy the graceful programming. Joy of owning. Impression of having to typing. Pleasure to be allowed to only true expert. (HHKB non-engraved model)

I think I posted these in the Type-S sale thread as well

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 22:43:41 »
I like it, think it should say:

I'm Hack Happy!   

OR

Like Typing on Boobs

with an optional tongue waggle at the end.  :p

Or just "Oneness with Cup Rubber"?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 22:57:35 »

I think they say "PFU" in hiragana.  But I can't read Japanese.

Alls I know now is that I want one of them T-shirts real bad.  I gotta get me a Japanese Proxy.  I think the dark blue looks best.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 06:51:35 »
Alls I know now is that I want one of them T-shirts real bad.  I gotta get me a Japanese Proxy.  I think the dark blue looks best.

Tenso works well. You can even "consulate items" so you can have multiple orders all shipped internationally as one item (saves you money).

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 26 April 2014, 16:43:17 »
I'm really digging this design.