Author Topic: Soarer's WYSE Converter firmware  (Read 106960 times)

Offline Soarer

Soarer's WYSE Converter firmware
« on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 15:43:22 »
Introduction

This firmware for Teensy 2.0 etc. aims to convert all WYSE terminal keyboards which have a 4P4C connector, to USB.

See Wyse keyboard protocol (4P4C) for more information about the protocol and the models that use it.

(There's also a thread for this project on DT).

Features

All of the configuration features of my XT/AT/PS2/122 Converter and my Keyboard Controller firmwares are supported (remapping, layers, macros etc).

At start-up, the converter automatically determines which WYSE keyboard is attached by reading an ID byte. Also, a basic check is performed to try and prevent damage in case the connector or cable has been wired in reverse.

LEDs on the keyboard are supported. PCE and AT-style have all 3 lock LEDs, whereas the 285 just has Caps and Scroll.

Hot-swapping of the keyboard is not supported, but might be in a future version. Until then, always connect the keyboard to the converter before connecting the converter to the computer.

Use hid_listen to see what the converter is doing - for example to diagnose any problems at start-up, to check key codes for remapping, etc.

Models supported

ModelKeysPart Nos (old, new/white)ID (hex) Status
3083840013-0101Should work
60 ASCII101840338-01, 901867-0141Verified
60 ANSI101840338-0941Verified
60 3161106840338-0204 (or 05/06/07)Verified
85105840105-01n/a (00)Verified
85 Gate Array105840366-01, 901879-0160Should work
285/520108(841038-01), 901028-0162Verified
285/520 ANSI WPS108(841038-06), 901028-06??Might work
AT Standard84840275-0402Should work
PCE US, Grey102840358-01, (901865-01)82Verified
PCE Int'l, Grey103840362-01, (901866-01)83Verified
PCE US, White102840358-1382Verified
PCE Int'l, White103840362-0483Verified
PCE US102(841135-01), 901865-0182Should work
PCE Int'l103(841135-02), 901866-0183Should work

Note: WY85 is not the same as WY85 Gate Array - they're the same outside, but very different inside! I think WY85 Gate Array is the more common, and later, version.

For WY50 see here, and use my Controller firmware.

Connections

Note: this is looking at the front of the socket that you might fit to your converter. The socket on the keyboard (for those with a removable cable) is a mirror image of this diagram; the cable is wired as a 'cross-over' type.

For both ATmega32U4 and AT90USB1286, connect as follows:
Data -> PD0
Clock -> PD1
+5V -> VCC
GND -> GND

Lock LEDs can be wired to any Pxx pin, and defined in your config file. An example config is included which sets up lock LEDs which are active high on pins PD5 to PD7 (i.e. the same as my XT/AT/PS2/122 converter uses on ATmega32U4).

Quote from: wikipedia modular connector
The 4P4C connector, is popularly, but incorrectly, called RJ22, RJ10, or RJ9. It is also commonly referred to as a handset connector because the most popular usage for the connector is to terminate both ends of a handset cord and it is the de facto standard for this application.

So, for the models with a removable cable, if you need a replacement cable, or want to hack a cable to make the converter, handset cables are easy to find and cheap.

There are also various handset adapters (for recording, etc.) that could be a good source of the correct socket already mounted on a PCB and boxed. Finding one with enough space to fit a Teensy or Pro Micro inside shouldn't be too hard. This method might well require some hacky wiring onto the connector's pins (but that would be hidden anyway), and of course removal of other components on the PCB or tracks cutting (probably trivial).

Beware that some handset adapters have an RJ11 (6P4C), which isn't what you want! I've no idea what they are for. It's difficult to tell 4P4C and 6P4C apart just by looking at the photo of an item.

Resistor

Resistor is optional if you don't want to use a WY85 (non-gate array).

WY85 (non-gate array) requires a pull-up resistor between Data and +5V. The ideal value is 2.2k, but any value between 1k and 4k should work fine. The pull-up resistor does not interfere with any other WYSE keyboard models.

Tools

Use the tools from my Keyboard Controller, v1.20 to assemble and write your config files to the converter.

Config

There are no new config commands or extensions to existing commands specific to the WYSE keyboards as yet, but there are some on the to-do list:
  • extend the 'ifkeyboard' and the 'ifset' commands to cover the various models
  • allow the pins used for Clock and Data to be specified
  • add an option for the 285's Scroll lock LED to show Num lock status (or hard code it)

Downloads

ATmega32U4 (Teensy 2.0 etc) and AT90USB1286 (Teensy++ 2.0) are currently supported.

Note: if you are re-using a Teensy or other board, load the .hex before connecting a WYSE keyboard.
« Last Edit: Sat, 08 February 2014, 09:42:45 by Soarer »

Offline bcg

Re: Soarer's WYSE Converter firmware
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 19:13:56 »
More evidence of Soarer's superpowers.

I think one night he was bitten by a radioactive keyboard while working late in the lab.

:thumb:
:wq!

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 19:44:37 »
Pure, unadulterated awesomeness. I need to make this. Now I just need a device to make more spare time for me.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 20:24:44 »
Awesome, time for me to get myself a teensy so I can get my PCE going!

Offline Soarer

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 08:32:01 »
Thanks guys! Forget Christmas, find a 4P4C and get your geek on instead  :))

I'm still not sure if the basic check to detect reverse wiring is going to be 100% reliable. It might in some cases tell you it's reverse wired when it isn't. So far I've only seen this on a PCE that I had removed the power smoothing capacitor from, but it might mean that the state of the scanner chip at power-up is undefined.

Adding a 1k pull-down resistor to clock and revising the firmware might fix it, but that would be a shame since at the moment no resistors are required except for the early WY85. Also, it currently seems to work fine if pull-ups are fitted to both clock and data, meaning the same hardware setup (with or without pullups) can be used for this and the XT/AT/PS2/122 converter, as long as care is taken to swap the firmware before attaching the keyboard.

I've also had a couple of cases of bad solder joints on the keyboard connector. This can give odd symptoms, to say the least! Simply resoldering them solved the problems.
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 December 2013, 08:59:59 by Soarer »

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 11:07:31 »
I just ordered a Teensy 2.0.  I'll be checking it with my US PCE in a few weeks.  I also have a PCB from a WY50 (I think) WY60.    If someone wants it just ask.
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 December 2013, 11:32:12 by metalliqaz »

Offline Soarer

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 11:26:43 »
In the unlikely event that someone posts pics of a working converter tomorrow, I might have to send them a present in return! :eek:

If that PCB is a WY50 it will have 4 small chips on it and a 12-pin header on the left for the cable, if it's a WY60 it will have the 28-pin scanner chip (I can't remember if 4 wires in the cable are soldered direct to the PCB, or if there's a header).

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 11:32:25 »
I was wrong.  WY60

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 11:32:33 »
I wish I had gotten both teensies I ordered with my Phantom stuff, I would have gladly try this out. zzz

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 15:51:26 »
In the unlikely event that someone posts pics of a working converter tomorrow, I might have to send them a present in return! :eek:

If that PCB is a WY50 it will have 4 small chips on it and a 12-pin header on the left for the cable, if it's a WY60 it will have the 28-pin scanner chip (I can't remember if 4 wires in the cable are soldered direct to the PCB, or if there's a header).

I have teensy. I have wyse. Challenge accepted
I stay busy with work and family these days, but I'm still around, lurking.

Offline Soarer

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 16:54:07 »
I have teensy. I have wyse. Challenge accepted

His body is ready.

To be in the spirit it really should be built tomorrow as well (but how would I know...).

It still counts if you have to take it apart afterwards and return the 4P4C to the phone you stole it from, so the family can dutifully make the yearly call to Aunt Doris to thank her for the tokens :))

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 25 December 2013, 23:02:15 »
I'll just leave these here...

That is a working WYSE PCE 840358-01 and I used it to type this post. I had the biggest grin when this thing worked. Thanks Soarer!!!!!!

Edit: And yes, I did it all today (Christmas Day) I had to spend quite a while putting this board back together because I had robbed the stabilizers and some switches off of it previously. The caps have had a bath and a retrobrite session though and I think they came out ok.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 December 2013, 23:50:16 by whiskytango »

Offline Soarer

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 26 December 2013, 09:29:23 »
Haha, fantastic! True dedication to geekery :thumb: Where did the 4P4C come from?

It's ironic that you, Destroyer of WYSEs, should be the first to recreate my WYSE-saver :p

BTW, what's a TO-300?

PM me your address :D

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 26 December 2013, 09:56:05 »
Awesome!

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 26 December 2013, 10:31:43 »
Haha, fantastic! True dedication to geekery :thumb: Where did the 4P4C come from?

It's ironic that you, Destroyer of WYSEs, should be the first to recreate my WYSE-saver :p

BTW, what's a TO-300?

PM me your address :D

I used a dremel tool and cut the corner off of a PCE PCB for the 4P4C. I have a very large stack of PCBs from my wyse destroying days. I'm actually probably going to rebuild some of those WYSE now that there is a converter, but I'll probably use different switches other than blacks.

A TO-300 is basically a rebranded WYSE PCE as near as I can tell. The layout is identical at any rate, not sure about the PCB though. However, the case was different than a PCE case. I only had one of these, and it was disassembled although I'm sure I still have the case and PCB somewhere. The odd thing though was that the keycaps are not normal WYSE colors. The legends are black, the modifiers are the same light gray as WYSE alphas, and the TO-300 alphas are more like an off-white color.

I'm planning on putting together a little case for this converter using some spare acrylic pieces I have here. It will be detachable on both ends. As you can see, I used the teensy breakout board designed by OldDataHands so I'll be able to mount the teensy, but the breakout board causes the USB socket to be very recessed in the case. I'm thinking of adding another USB breakout board like this one so that the USB socket will be closer to the edge of the enclosure.

Offline Soarer

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 26 December 2013, 18:31:38 »
Ah right, I think I read something about a rebranded one when doing research, maybe it was the TO-300. Probably went in one eye and right out the other once I realised it was effectively an already known model! If you find the PCB and case please let me know part numbers etc. - we might as well add it to the model database, even if just as a footnote :)

Quote from: whiskytango in PM
You know, as I am typing this, I am realizing the downside of the limited KRO of the wyse. Whenever I type "I" and I hit the space bar while still holding down shift+i, the space doesn't register. Something I'll have to get used to, but I am still so pleased to be able to use the old wyse boards now.

Yes, it's unfortunate that they don't have diodes and have very dense matrix layouts, which means modifiers share rows/columns with various other keys. Mostly OK for typing, but for gaming it might take a while to find a good part of the keyboard to use instead of WASD. Can't remember which model it was now, but TFGH was the first inverted-T that I found which didn't block rolling over from left to right while pressing forwards.
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 December 2013, 09:34:26 by Soarer »

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 26 December 2013, 22:18:30 »
Huh, that's funny I didn't know they were so poor in the rollover department

Offline Soarer

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 27 December 2013, 10:44:21 »
Fairly typical for an older 'board without diodes, really. Some WYSE have a better matrix than others - WY60 has the shifts on a column where the other keys are only rarely used, for example.

You could hand-wire one side of the matrix to add diodes and make it NKRO. Relatively easy to do on a single-sided PCB without taking it completely apart. But I guess for anyone going that far, replacing the scanner chip with a Teensy would be only a small step further! Adding diodes to just the shifts might help a little, but wouldn't completely solve the problem - they did that on the WY50.

Offline Ethaniel

« Reply #18 on: Fri, 27 December 2013, 21:00:09 »
Awesome, I want to do that with one of mine, but our intrepid leaders (aka "customs") blocked my "not-quite-Teensys" and said "no chance". Now I have to find a local supplier and pay 10 times more.  :'(
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 December 2013, 21:17:00 by Ethaniel »

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 30 December 2013, 16:08:34 »
Once again Soarer, thanks for making it dead-stupid easy to adapt my keyboards!

For posterity, here is the correct connections for using the cable from a WY60 as a patch cable to a PCE.
49456-0

Now to mount it in a nice project box!  :cool:

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 30 December 2013, 20:58:41 »
Done!

49474-0
49476-1
49478-2

Confirmation that US PCE (840358-01) works!

One thing though... Caps/Scroll/Num Lock LEDs don't work.

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 30 December 2013, 22:38:25 »
@metalliqaz: looks great! I like that project box. Where did you get it?

Also, that's weird since my lock leds worked no problem using the same board and using soarer's firmware without modification.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 30 December 2013, 23:01:27 »
I got it at a local electronics store.  It's like the last of its kind that I know about.  Sort of like what Radio Shack used to be.  I would tell you the product name, but I threw out the packaging :(

When I plug it in, two of the LEDs illuminate until the keyboard is recognized in Windows, then they turn off forever.

When I initially put it together, I hooked the wires up all wrong... a couple times.  I hope I didn't fry it.  It still works, though, so I kinda doubt that is the case.

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 30 December 2013, 23:29:40 »
no worries, I actually just found a cheap little aluminum one on ebay that I bid on.

I also hooked mine up wrong at first. I got confused about what soarer said about the diagram being reversed. Since I used a socket on both ends, my converter side needed to be wired up just like the terminal would be in the diagram. Soarer, I think your wiring detection programming must work, because I hooked it up backwards and nothing fried. I couldn't believe I was such an idiot. I even studied the diagram forever and made drawings of my own, and I still managed to do it backwards the first time.

Offline Soarer

« Reply #24 on: Tue, 31 December 2013, 11:13:08 »
Cool! A nice neat box :D

The 'bad wiring detection' is pretty basic, and is only meant to catch reversed wiring - connecting wires randomly could well result in damage. Although, quite a few combinations will simply result in too much power being drawn from the USB, and hopefully the host will just shut down the port.

I think the way akurz draws the modular connectors is also a bit confusing, since they are upside-down compared to how they are when mounted on a PCB!

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 31 December 2013, 16:13:18 »
Like I said I'm pretty sure nothing is fried since things are mostly working.  I can perhaps get in there with a meter

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus

Offline Soarer

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 31 December 2013, 17:30:29 »
Like I said I'm pretty sure nothing is fried since things are mostly working.  I can perhaps get in there with a meter

Oh, no, I was just clarifying. You're fine if it works :)  'Damage' would most likely be a dead PD1 pin on the Teensy.

Offline Soarer

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 01 January 2014, 06:53:57 »
Confirmation that US PCE (840358-01) works!

One thing though... Caps/Scroll/Num Lock LEDs don't work.

That's very odd, they should work! Are they always on, always off, or something random?

Would a box like this work?

It would, but of course you'd have to work out how to mount the parts inside still, and make sure they didn't short out on the metal!

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 01 January 2014, 12:09:21 »
Sorry dude, false alarm.  The LEDs work fine.  I obviously wasn't very thorough while testing it.  The problem is that my Caps LED is dead.

Offline Soarer

« Reply #30 on: Wed, 01 January 2014, 12:56:55 »
Tsk! I'll mark it as verified then :)

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 01 January 2014, 13:52:30 »
Sorry dude, false alarm.  The LEDs work fine.  I obviously wasn't very thorough while testing it.  The problem is that my Caps LED is dead.

Pm me if you need a replacement led

Offline Soarer

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 05 January 2014, 17:48:06 »
Can either of you with the PCE US please confirm that its ID is 82? It should be printed to hid_listen at startup.

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 05 January 2014, 19:55:43 »
Can either of you with the PCE US please confirm that its ID is 82? It should be printed to hid_listen at startup.

Roger that. It says ID: 82

Hey soarer, can you make me a version of your teensy firmware that will make the LED on it stay on when powered? Also, I am a little fuzzy (read: I have no clue) how to do the config files for this? I can add layers, correct? Like an fn layer?
« Last Edit: Sun, 05 January 2014, 20:58:29 by whiskytango »

Offline Soarer

« Reply #34 on: Mon, 06 January 2014, 17:41:48 »
Thanks for that - one more thing ticked off as verified! :D

On most of my breadboards I have an LED (and resistor) wired to power and ground to remind me when power is on... why not just do that? Otherwise, in some future version there will probably be settings to say which pin to use for the error LED, and at that point I could also add one for power (and/or USB active or whatever).

Yes, layers and macros etc are supported. There's a few example configs in with my XT/AT/PS2/122 converter, and in those threads - configs for the XT or AT are likely to include layers in some form. You will definitely want the docs from that converter!

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #35 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 22:16:19 »
WY-30 PCB photos (uploading now)

I plan to wire up a teensy sometime soon

Set:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/110970257@N08/sets/72157639569020476/

I always thought the matrix for this kb was "unnecessarily complicated". I mean look at those traces!
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 January 2014, 22:20:07 by dorkvader »

Offline Soarer

« Reply #36 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 16:35:14 »
Lovely, thanks!

Single-sided PCBs do get complicated, especially when the number of wire links is minimised.

Offline Soarer

« Reply #37 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 07:33:41 »
Here's a thing... not sure exactly what it is, but it's an actual WYSE adapter cable, part number 920151-01, that looks like it might have room for a Teensy or Pro Micro inside :D

It's used with a Terminal 370.

GB? :-*

50578-0

50580-1
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 January 2014, 10:02:54 by Soarer »

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #38 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 08:56:18 »
Wow

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #39 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 09:02:38 »
Here's a thing... not sure exactly what it is, but it's an actual WYSE adapter cable, part number 920151-01, that looks like it might have room for a Teensy or Pro Micro inside :D

It's used with a Terminal 370.

GB? :-*

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

That's a neat little case!  What are you thinking; Teensy controller inside, replace the 4P4C connector out with a USB cable?  I can't tell from the package picture, what size connector does it convert from?

Based on my approach of always getting adapters, because... well, just because; I'd be interested in a few of these.  What I really need is a replacement cable for one of the Wyse keyboards with that round multi-pin connector, but I think I can replicate your wiring to make one somehow.

Offline Soarer

« Reply #40 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 10:02:18 »
I really don't know what the purpose of that adapter is... since it's in a PDF along with a WYSE terminal, and WYSE keyboard part numbers, why would they need an adapter?! Even if it's not a 4P4C socket, it is possible to fit a 4P4C socket to a PCB designed for a larger modular connector, by filing the mounting holes for the two plastic pins inwards. I wouldn't count on the Teensy's USB socket lining up with that cable exit, but you never know, it might. Or even that a Teensy will fit!

So it's a bit of a gamble, but worst case is that it could still be used as a trailing 4P4C socket. I'd take 2 or 3 anyway, if the seller will take a reasonable offer. Maybe just get a small batch of them first to check them out.

For the WY50, I'd probably just fit a Teensy (or Pro Micro) inside the keyboard to make life easy!

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #41 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 14:17:02 »
I think JWAZ might have one of the magic WYSE adapter boxes, but I dont know what exactly it's supposed to do.

Mouser has some sweet spaceconnection dongle boxes that are small and excellent for converter boxes. I'm using mine with a locking terminal connector for a model F 122 right now.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #42 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 15:41:08 »
Alright guys.  Any idea what what exactly I have here?  The outside of the case says Link but everything inside says WYSE.  Here are a couple shots of the part numbers from opposite sides of the PCB.

50615-0
50617-1
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Soarer

« Reply #43 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 16:00:02 »
That's a WY-60 ASCII PCB :thumb:

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #44 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 16:08:22 »
That's a WY-60 ASCII PCB :thumb:

So this converter method will work, correct?

I am wondering if there is enough room in the case for the teensy.

I got the caps off and was looking around and thought "hey I could just drop the PCB and hand wire the matrix that way.  Until I saw the PCB mount cherry stabs on the space bar.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Soarer

« Reply #45 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 17:43:34 »
Yep, it'll work :D  Teensy might fit inside the case... stuck on top of the PCB perhaps.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #46 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 20:39:37 »
Now to find the most dummied down teensy reflash tutorial.  along with figuring out which two pins the +5V and GND to use are.  There are 2 labeled GND and none labeled +5V.  This is also my first keyboard mod using a Teensy so I am still new in this department.  Would like to get it figured out before I move onto my hand wired matrix build.

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #47 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 00:54:11 »
Now to find the most dummied down teensy reflash tutorial.  along with figuring out which two pins the +5V and GND to use are.  There are 2 labeled GND and none labeled +5V.  This is also my first keyboard mod using a Teensy so I am still new in this department.  Would like to get it figured out before I move onto my hand wired matrix build.

vcc in the top right of teensy is same as the +5V from USB. GND at the front across from is is same as USB GND. I read 0.6 ohms between the two GND pads, so either can be used, provided you aren't running high current (you aren't).

As far as flashing firmware onto the teensy, I tried to get the ergodox firmware on mine (using the teensy_loader app) for like a week before I desoldered the teensy and gave up. so I can't help you there. I'd love to actually use my 0.5 ergodox someday, but I'll have to figure out how to put firmware on it first. Right now, I'm thinking of just remapping someone else's teensy firmware with the ergodox matrix / layout.

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #48 on: Sat, 15 February 2014, 22:38:33 »
I got a little bit fancier with my converter. A little overbuilt, but it was fun. It is completely detachable. I need to clean up the USB side hole, but here she is:

and then I added this:

« Last Edit: Sun, 16 February 2014, 12:06:30 by whiskytango »

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #49 on: Sat, 15 February 2014, 23:00:50 »
Dam these Wyses look good :thumb:

I may have to get one for myself and make it work :p