Author Topic: [FS] DONATION - Keyboard parts, keycaps etc  (Read 2721 times)

Offline GeorgeK

• Trade Count: (0)
[FS] DONATION - Keyboard parts, keycaps etc
« on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 08:34:53 »
I need to make some space and so want to get rid of some stuff.  Most of it is leftovers from old boards I've bought to harvest parts from and so probably won't be much use to most people / everyone (if you wonder why you might want any of this stuff then you could use it to make something like my Tipro Switch Try - http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=41300.0)

All I'm asking for is the cost of postage + £2 (the + £2 is to cover packaging / me dragging this stuff to the post office / corner store for collect+ etc)

Anything not gone by next weekend is going in the bin.

So we have

1) Wyse Case + screws - no logo - paid for by nuclearsandwich & shipped
2) Wyse case + screws - with logo - paid for by nuclearsandwich & shipped
3) Cherry G80-3000 case + PCB - with switches and a cable added to this it should form a fully functional keyboard again (I may even have the cable for it somewhere...) - paid for by SpAmRaY & shipped
4) Commodore C64c - in original 'box' with power pack - this should be fully functional and was bought for a project but was incorrect for my needs.  It should still work but I have opened it, dismantled it and then put it back together again so anything's possible...) UK ONLY
5) Tipro case + plate + screws + card reader in white - paid for by Halvar & shipped
6) C64 innards UK ONLY
7) Access IS keyboard case
8 ) Tipro case + back only (plate & pcb still have switches attached for desoldering)
9) 3 x Tipro card readers in varying states of dismantlation (yes I made up that word)
10) Tipro + plate + screws etc in black - paid for by berserkfan & shipped
11) Tipro PCB - paid for by berserkfan & shipped
12) Black Tipro keycaps - the bag feels quite full so I'm thinking that there's actually two sets of caps in there - paid for by berserkfan & shipped
13) White Tipro keycaps - paid for by berserkfan & shipped
14) Random flat 'foam' cherry mx blanking caps of some description - some white and some red - paid for by waffochan & shipped
15) Tipro keycaps including some relegendable - paid for by waffochan & shipped
16) Small bag just with tipro relegendable keycaps in (about 12) - claimed elsewhere
17) Filco Otaku keycaps - this is a full ANSI set of blank oem profile keycaps but are shiny and dusty as hell, hence why I'm giving them away - claimed elsewhere

Pics

« Last Edit: Thu, 17 April 2014, 12:34:27 by GeorgeK »
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: [FS] DONATION - Keyboard parts, keycaps etc
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 08:44:32 »
ygpm

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 08:47:35 »
Are the tipro caps MX compatible? And I may be wrong, but it seems that your post belongs to the free stuff pay it forward thread.

Offline dsc.

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 08:51:31 »
PM'd

HHKB Pro 2
Ducky Pro Limited MX Brown/White Hybrid
Poker II MX Brown
Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 09:17:59 »
Are the tipro caps MX compatible? And I may be wrong, but it seems that your post belongs to the free stuff pay it forward thread.

They certainly are :)  It kind of does but I didn't want it to get lost amidst all the other freebies - like I said if this stuff's still here in a week it goes in the bin :thumb:
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 09:21:21 »
YGPM
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 09:30:26 »
Replied to all PMs - 3 interested in the g80 atm :)

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 10:45:04 »
G80 taken by SpAmRaY - payment received with thanks.

First post updated - C64 stuff now available and a couple of things gone elsewhere :)

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 14:10:38 »
very interested in items 5, 8, 10-15. Anything that can help me assemble 1-2 Tipro keyboards for my project!

YGPM
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 14:16:34 »
G80s gone.. Damn!
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 14:16:50 »
PM'd

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #11 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 15:10:05 »
Are the tipro caps MX compatible?
They are also relegendable, with either clear or printed flat lids. If you remove the lids they are the lowest-profile of all Cherry MX-compatible keys, perfect for sculpting custom keycap shapes on or gluing Lego helmets onto or whatever.. :)

Offline waffochan

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 16:07:26 »
PM'd and such!
Quote from: metalliqaz
Tenkeys are for accountants.

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 12 April 2014, 22:48:52 »
Are the tipro caps MX compatible?
They are also relegendable, with either clear or printed flat lids. If you remove the lids they are the lowest-profile of all Cherry MX-compatible keys, perfect for sculpting custom keycap shapes on or gluing Lego helmets onto or whatever.. :)

bzzz bzzz bzzzz off!  :eek:

I want them for actual usage (with labels underneath) in my 1x1 keyboard layout project! you want flat keys; most people who have SP crap bags have lots of flat keys to give FOC.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #14 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 03:08:39 »
Wow!  Lots of PM's...  I'll update the OP with what people are interested in just for transparency (and also so I can see what's going on where...).  I'll also list who's asked for what in the order they asked for it so you know where in the queue you are...

Cheers

George

Edit:  OP now updated.  Unfortunately I'm going to have to withdraw the C64c for now until I find a box big enough to actually post it in - for those asking, shipping to the US/Canada for that would be extortionately expensive anyway ($200 is a conservative estimate and, depending on the size of the box I am able to lay my hands on, it might be closer to / over $300)

Edit 2: Replied to all PMs (I think) - wow, that just took up an hour of my Sunday morning...  :))
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 April 2014, 04:04:00 by GeorgeK »

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #15 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 04:24:13 »
OP now updated with current state of affairs.  More items gone - anything left this weekend goes in the bin!  (Except for the C64 stuff)

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 17 April 2014, 12:35:31 »
Final update and bump before the remaining stuff goes in the bin.  The C64 stuff is now available, and won't be binned, but, due to shipping costs, I'll have to make it UK only.

Thanks again gents for helping me make some room :thumb:

GK