Author Topic: left handed edition Razer Naga!  (Read 3030 times)

Offline FinancialWar

left handed edition Razer Naga!
« on: Thu, 29 March 2012, 03:58:27 »
Razer please make this happen. This will be a dream mouse.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Arc'xer

« Reply #1 on: Thu, 29 March 2012, 10:45:58 »
Quote from: FinancialWar;560169
Razer please make this happen. This will be a dream mouse.

Shame they can't match it with a left-handed(mirrored layout) keyboard. Then it would at least match the average; right handed setup.

The picture amleth posted on DK. As well as this description ; pretty much just a mirrored layout. An easy explanation is just to copy any keyboard picture and paste it into paint or some other editor and flip it horizontally to show the mirrored layout. Seems like many want left-handed mice and or peripherals(if they aren't left-handed already) but the keyboard even so-called "Left-handed keyboards" are merely half-way mirrored might as well go full mirrored and use the keyboard that way. Merely because considering how popular WASD layout is and I'm sure some know that there are better gaming layouts, out there but choose the WASD for the larger modifiers, muscle memory, and ease of transition between games; I'm sure lefties would like the same if they choose to stay in the similarity of right-handed keyboards.

Offline FinancialWar

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 29 March 2012, 16:35:43 »
left handed mouse works better with right handed keyboard...

If you work in finance and constantly using numpad you would know.

I am right handed but I use left handed edition Deathadder because it allows me to keep my right hand on the numpad for data entry and left hand on the mouse for navigation around in Excel etc.

Offline thp777

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 29 March 2012, 17:55:44 »
It would prolly be possible to have one 3d printed and then just use parts from the normal naga. i might have to try this sounds fun.

Offline FinancialWar

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 29 March 2012, 17:58:45 »
Razer CEO has promised to make left handed Naga if it gets 10 000 likes on facebook.