Author Topic: O-Rings of various thickness and softness [Group Buy]  (Read 62022 times)

Offline resis

O-Rings of various thickness and softness [Group Buy]
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 11 January 2012, 11:01:10 »
pack A: $9
120 pack: +$4
sample pack: +$1
international: +$1
= $15

PayPal fee 3% of $15: +$0.45

Total = $15.45

Is it correct, or did I get the PayPal fee thing wrong? Please confirm so I can do the payment.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 11 January 2012, 11:15:45 »
i just updated the list in the OP for new people interested and people that already paid. i'll answer all questions when i get home in a few hours

Offline resis

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 11 January 2012, 11:19:34 »
You have me twice on the list now, btw. :D

Offline jellowiggler

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 11 January 2012, 16:42:26 »
paid.
Mike -jellowiggler-
Filco MJ2 Tenkeyless / Rosewill RK-9000 / IBM Model M 1391401 / Logitech DiNovo Edge / MS Sidewinder X4

Offline Gus.s

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 11 January 2012, 16:50:06 »
what is the difference between regular payment and gift payment?

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 11 January 2012, 17:38:13 »
Quote from: Gus.s;487812
when will this group buy conclude?

i'll put in the final order in a few days, at the end of the week. i don't want to leave this group buy open for weeks or months. i may or may not do a second round

Quote from: resis;488010

= $15

PayPal fee 3% of $15: +$0.45

Total = $15.45

Is it correct, or did I get the PayPal fee thing wrong? Please confirm so I can do the payment.

total is actually $15.75 to send for me to receive exactly $15. paypal fee is a flat $0.30 on top of an additional 2.9% of the total amount. i put the paypal fee calculator link in the OP where it says "paypal fees", but here it is again. send payment as "gift" to avoid these fees.
http://thefeecalculator.com/

Quote from: resis;488030
You have me twice on the list now, btw. :D

oops, i think you posted twice so i added you to the list 2 different times without realizing, i'll fix it. you're just a popular guy :D

Quote from: Gus.s;488200
what is the difference between regular payment and gift payment?

in normal payments, there are paypal fees. sending it as "gift" avoids these fees for both of us. so please don't let paypal get any wealthier, they're already bad as is :/

Offline resis

« Reply #56 on: Wed, 11 January 2012, 21:06:07 »
Quote from: WhiteFireDragon;488217
total is actually $15.75 to send for me to receive exactly $15. paypal fee is a flat $0.30 on top of an additional 2.9% of the total amount. i put the paypal fee calculator link in the OP where it says "paypal fees", but here it is again. send payment as "gift" to avoid these fees.
http://thefeecalculator.com/

I already feel ripped off by paypal, even if the legal agreement states that I can send money as a gift, the tab 'personal', where I can set it as such, was not available in the form (I tried another browser, too).

Anyway, I sent 15.75 USD for one pack A of 120, plus a sample pack and international shipment.

Offline 443330

« Reply #57 on: Wed, 11 January 2012, 21:29:12 »
Is this still open?! If so for how long?
Because I haven't researched yet, but I am wanting some nice quality o rings for my KBC Poker with MX reds and PBT caps.

Which out of these o rings would suit the KBC Poker with PBT and Red switches?
I am mainly looking to achieve small key travel so I bottom out earlier. I heard this is the best for fps gaming?

Also what are peoples opinions on getting soft and hard o rings? The hard o rings sound like they would be nicer opposed to the soft because I am afraid with the soft o rings it will make the keyboard feel mushy almost like a membrane keyboard. Looking to hear advice! especially from people who have played fps games with the o ring mod on reds.

Based on this I guess I am looking at packs C, E, F and G.

Sorry about the jumbled post guys ;c.

Offline o2dazone

« Reply #58 on: Wed, 11 January 2012, 23:23:57 »
Quote from: 443330;488349
Because I haven't researched yet, but I am wanting some nice quality o rings for my KBC Poker with MX reds and PBT caps.

I am mainly looking to achieve small key travel so I bottom out earlier. I heard this is the best for fps gaming?

Also what are peoples opinions on getting soft and hard o rings? The hard o rings sound like they would be nicer opposed to the soft because I am afraid with the soft o rings it will make the keyboard feel mushy almost like a membrane keyboard. Looking to hear advice! especially from people who have played fps games with the o ring mod on reds.

Based on this I guess I am looking at packs C, E, F and G.

Sorry about the jumbled post guys ;c.

sordna seems to be the oring master, and he loves 40A. I got 40A's on my cherry blue pcb mounted switches, and it's a little mushy to me. So I ordered 50A. Still a bit mushy. So from this group buy, I'm trying 70A. I don't want any "mush". I want the key to feel like I've just hit the bottom of the switch like normal, but without the hollow bottoming out sound. But this is all personal preference. Some people really like the soft landing. It's one of those "buy everything and try them all". Which the sample pack is great for.

Offline 443330

« Reply #59 on: Wed, 11 January 2012, 23:58:47 »
Quote from: o2dazone;488441
sordna seems to be the oring master, and he loves 40A. I got 40A's on my cherry blue pcb mounted switches, and it's a little mushy to me. So I ordered 50A. Still a bit mushy. So from this group buy, I'm trying 70A. I don't want any "mush". I want the key to feel like I've just hit the bottom of the switch like normal, but without the hollow bottoming out sound. But this is all personal preference. Some people really like the soft landing. It's one of those "buy everything and try them all". Which the sample pack is great for.

Hey, thanks for sharing your opinion. The more peoples opinions I hear the easier it will be for me to choose :)

It seems I missed the selling of the sample pack, I will definitely be ordering that. I wonder if it would be wise just to order the sample pack first?

I too am afraid of choosing too soft of an o ring because it sounds like it may have a mushy feel to it.

Anyone else care to share their opinions on the different o rings? Especially looking forward to hearing from someone with reds who play competitively.

Offline duchat

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 12 January 2012, 00:16:25 »
Quote from: WhiteFireDragon;488217

in normal payments, there are paypal fees. sending it as "gift" avoids these fees for both of us. so please don't let paypal get any wealthier, they're already bad as is :/

just to mention...
don’t know if thats only for international payments (never done a gift payment in Austria / Euro-Zone)…
but if I want to do a gift payment with USD or CAD (done both of them before) I have to come up for the fees. I’ve tried to do a gift payment with 15$, at the end I would have to pay 15,89$... even more than +3% +0,30$!...

maybe there are no fees for gift payment when you pay from the US, as a matter of fact I think you can’t avoid paypal getting even more wealthier :/ they know how to steel our money…

Offline OkGold

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 12 January 2012, 00:26:55 »
Payment sent! woohoo! first groupbuy, thanks for hosting this! what a neat product

Offline badascii

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 12 January 2012, 04:59:11 »
just sent $23 for pack E (105 count) plus a sampler. really appreciate what you are doing here, thanks!

Offline AtL

« Reply #63 on: Thu, 12 January 2012, 07:31:13 »
Quote from: 443330;488463
Hey, thanks for sharing your opinion. The more peoples opinions I hear the easier it will be for me to choose :)

It seems I missed the selling of the sample pack, I will definitely be ordering that. I wonder if it would be wise just to order the sample pack first?

I too am afraid of choosing too soft of an o ring because it sounds like it may have a mushy feel to it.

Anyone else care to share their opinions on the different o rings? Especially looking forward to hearing from someone with reds who play competitively.

I own a Poker red too. I'm a really light typer, I don't bottom out much. BUT...I like the feeling of bottoming out as it acts as a good feedback. However I can't do it cause it tired you as there is too much travel.
Another good thing is it is much easier to actuate your key fast repeatedly.

All of that to say if you are a light typer there are good chances you won't feel 40 mushy. And anyway by owning different oring's force type I can say that there is a difference but a slightly difference.
My last point is the difference is even sightlier with fat orings which shorten the travel cause you won't have enough speed/force (if you are a light typer again) to bottom out that hard .
I use the 40's one for the better noise dampening IMO.

I'm going for pack E which seems to be the best candidate for this job.
KBC Poker

Offline transcend3nt

« Reply #64 on: Thu, 12 January 2012, 08:38:43 »
Quote from: 443330;488463

as stated by TS reply to me earlier, we can't order an sample pack alone. you need to get it along with a normal pack.

i think the question about competitive play is really subjective and unique to each individual.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 12 January 2012, 13:58:49 »
Quote from: 443330;488349

it's still open, but only for a few more days.

which O-ring is best suited for which cap type or switch is a really subjective matter. it all depends on person preference. i personally use soft 40A in the thickest size (pack E) to purposely shorten the key travel (so it resembles my laptop and logitech illuminated keybaoard with short key travels), while still being able to dampen the bottom out "CLACK" noises. this way, the key travel is similar to the old keyboards i'm use to but still feels like mechanical switches. this is on a filco MX blues with PBT caps, and i use this setup for some high level starcraft2 gaming once in a while.

again, whether something is too soft or hard is subjective. i personally like the 40A softness. it doesn't feel mushy to me, and especially nothing like a membrane keyboard. it simply takes most of the shock and "clack" noise out when you hit the bottom, but you can still feel the bottom-out. like what o2dazone said, just get the sample pack so you try out all of them to see what you like best: softness range from 30A -70A, thickness ranges from 1mm - 2.6mm. the sample packs are only $1, so you'll have to get it with a normal pack though like transcend3nt reiterated.

Quote from: duchat;488467
just to mention...
don’t know if thats only for international payments (never done a gift payment in Austria / Euro-Zone)…
but if I want to do a gift payment with USD or CAD (done both of them before) I have to come up for the fees. I’ve tried to do a gift payment with 15$, at the end I would have to pay 15,89$... even more than +3% +0,30$!...

maybe there are no fees for gift payment when you pay from the US, as a matter of fact I think you can’t avoid paypal getting even more wealthier :/ they know how to steel our money…
i believe "gift" payments only work for the US, because i noticed that i still get hit with fees with international payments that are sent as gift. i think paypal also charges some fees for currency conversion, that's why it's even more than $.30 + 3%. i prefer amazon payments with no fees at all and that's why i listed that as an option, but i'm afraid i'll just have to suck it up with paypal since that's how almost all transactions are done on all forums :/

edit: in fact, i just refunded one person, and paypal did not refund back most of the fees.
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 January 2012, 18:08:58 by WhiteFireDragon »

Offline 443330

« Reply #66 on: Thu, 12 January 2012, 17:38:18 »
Cheers for the response guys.
I guess it really is personal preference, although can someone describe the difference between the bottoming out distance with the thicker vs thin o rings?
From a purely mechanical perspective, it "should" speed things up because once you have passed the registering point there is a lot of unnecessary distance that needs to be covered.
Right now I have never used a mechanical keyboard, but I have a Poker arriving with reds and pbt caps. I am sure I will be bottoming out and I don't see myself stopping any time soon.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 12 January 2012, 18:01:54 »
Quote from: 443330;489019
I guess it really is personal preference, although can someone describe the difference between the bottoming out distance with the thicker vs thin o rings?
From a purely mechanical perspective, it "should" speed things up because once you have passed the registering point there is a lot of unnecessary distance that needs to be covered.
so far all O-rings have been the standard thickness, no one has experience with these thicker ones because i custom ordered for myself before opening this group buy. but i do have a comparison between the standard one vs thicker ones. since i bottom-out on almost every key stroke, i did find myself typing a tad faster when i used thicker o-rings because it shortened the distance of every key travel. here's the full read on my personal review on the differences of the two sized if you're looking for more info:

http://geekhack.org/showwiki.php?title=Island:25612

Offline 443330

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 12 January 2012, 18:10:26 »
Thanks, I have already seen the wiki, Thumbs up for making it.
Do the thicker ones not come in different hardnesses?

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #69 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 00:19:55 »
Quote from: 443330;489034
Thanks, I have already seen the wiki, Thumbs up for making it.
Do the thicker ones not come in different hardnesses?

no. only 40A and 70A. reason being is that i can't have all softness in all combinations with sizes because that's too many options. with that many options, the quantities of orders will be spread out, and cost of each pack will be a little more. with less options, more people will buy certain packs, and when i meet a certain number O-rings, it's cheaper per O-ring.

at this thickness, you obviously wanted an early bottom-out, now it's picking either soft or hard. i don't think anything in between is necessary

Offline 443330

« Reply #70 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 00:23:49 »
Yeah, that's fair.
I think I have to go with the thickest once because as you or someone else stated there effect on the Pokers with PBT caps are minimal.
So 40A or 70A, this is the question...

WhiteFireDragon and others what are your experiences with the 70A hardness O-rings? I have heard plenty of good things from the 40A, but not much from 70A.

EDIT: Also, on the off chance I pay 20+ for the thick ones and prefer another type from the sample bag, what would the chances of me reselling these on here be like?
Cheers.

Offline resis

« Reply #71 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 11:11:13 »
Quote from: WhiteFireDragon;488874
i believe "gift" payments only work for the US, because i noticed that i still get hit with fees with international payments that are sent as gift. i think paypal also charges some fees for currency conversion, that's why it's even more than $.30 + 3%. i prefer amazon payments with no fees at all and that's why i listed that as an option, but i'm afraid i'll just have to suck it up with paypal since that's how almost all transactions are done on all forums :/

edit: in fact, i just refunded one person, and paypal did not refund back most of the fees.

Sorry about that, I hope you didn't have to much loss with paypal. I will try Amazon payments next time.

Quote from: 443330;489285
So 40A or 70A, this is the question...

WhiteFireDragon and others what are your experiences with the 70A hardness O-rings? I have heard plenty of good things from the 40A, but not much from 70A.

I have no experience with either, but I guess you have to see it logical: if you wish to have a noticeable, crisp and firm felt bottom out (somewhat close to unmodded), than no doubt you should go for 70A, if you want it soft and silent and less obvious, than 40A is it.

It is funny, after typing with my unmodded mech, I got to love the crisp bottom out sound, but still I'd prefer a more silent and softer bottom out and slight key travel reduction. Initially I wanted to go for the fat o-rings, but after trying my old laptop keyboard, I realized that I didn't like the very short key travel.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #72 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 17:05:12 »
UPDATE: i submitted about half the order already, basically the ones that they already have in stock. those that ordered pack A will get them next week. the rest of the other packs will have an estimated production time of 3 weeks. deadline to get in on this will be sunday night. i will submit the complete order on monday morning.

Offline 443330

« Reply #73 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 17:16:58 »
Ok, I am from New Zealand, what time here is the cut off?

If I ordered 1x Pack E
                1x Pack G
                1x Sample Pack

Shipped to NZ would it be roughly 26-27 USD?

Offline bastii

« Reply #74 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 18:35:14 »
hi

pack A                    $9
full size 105         $2
international shipping   $1
sample pack             $1
paypal fees

= $13,69

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #75 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 19:11:52 »
Quote from: 443330;489285

EDIT: Also, on the off chance I pay 20+ for the thick ones and prefer another type from the sample bag, what would the chances of me reselling these on here be like?
Cheers.
i have no experience with 70A hardness, this will be my first time buying them for myself as well. i only have different 40A sizes that i've tried. the pack A is by far the most popular one, and i've noticed taking a tally count that there are less packs ordered when they deviate farther from pack A because of size, softness, and price. with that said, i'm sure you'll be able to sell it to someone (that missed this group buy), but the demand for them will be less than pack A.

Quote from: 443330;489852
Ok, I am from New Zealand, what time here is the cut off?

If I ordered 1x Pack E, 1x Pack G, 1x Sample Pack

Shipped to NZ would it be roughly 26-27 USD?
monday 8am according to this time zone calculator. yes that's right, $26 shipped without fees, a little more with fees

Quote from: bastii;489932
hi

pack A                    $9
full size 105         $2
international shipping   $1
sample pack             $1
paypal fees

= $13,69 is it correct ?
yes that's right with all fees. however, i noticed that some of the international payments that i've gotten so far, there's some other associated paypal fees. it's more than the $.30 + 2.9% US fees. i'm guessing they're adding on currency conversion charges :(. but i did foresee this before anyone paid, so that's why the "+ $1 international" is there, to account for extra shipping and hidden paypal fees. dam paypal wants to milk our money at every corner...

Offline bastii

« Reply #76 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 19:15:39 »
thanks, payment sent :)

Offline 443330

« Reply #77 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 19:15:58 »
Thanks for the fast response, much appreciated. What is the reason for the price difference between Pack G which is $4 and Pack E? Is it because of differing materials? or because it is more rare?
Cheers.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #78 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 19:24:21 »
pack G is standard rubber, it can be found at some online stores (maybe amazon?). pack E is silicone material, a little more than EPDM or nitriles. but most of the cost comes from the fact that it's custom made, 40A softness is not found anywhere so i had to custom order it and ask for a quote in that size.

Offline 443330

« Reply #79 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 19:53:42 »
Ah ok, that makes sense. What is the general consensus between the quality of Silicone vs Standard rubber?
I am sure both would be equally durable used in a keyboard environment?

Offline Glockateer

« Reply #80 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 21:00:07 »
I will take 3 G packs, 90 pieces each and a sampler.
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 January 2012, 21:03:55 by Glockateer »

Offline snarlingchicken

« Reply #81 on: Fri, 13 January 2012, 21:18:15 »
Hi, I'm interested in ordering an A pack and a sample pack. So I take it that would be $11+$1? (Assuming I'm just gifting you the money? Or would I have to include the fees regardless?)

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #82 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 00:42:53 »
[video=youtube_share;RJg2vDsysbA]http://youtu.be/RJg2vDsysbA[/video]

this video shows the sound test of the differences. it will eliminate almost all bottom-out noises, but near the end when i press hard enough, you can hear the "thud" on the o-rings vs the "CLACK" with no o-rings. there is little difference in dampening between pack A and pack E (well the mic can't really pic up the differences), main difference between these two packs is the bottom-out distance, not dampening ability. when keys are pressed lightly so they don't hit the bottom, there is no difference between keys with and without o-rings. you can still hear the switches and the keys springing back up. this was done a a filco board with MX blue switches. keys 1-3 are stock filco keys, keys 4-9 are engraved PBT keys

key #1: pack E o-ring
key #2: pack A o-ring
key #3: no o-ring

key #4: pack E o-ring
key #5: pack A o-ring
key #6 no o-ring
key #7 no o-ring

key #8: pack E o-ring
key #9: pack E o-ring
« Last Edit: Sat, 14 January 2012, 03:11:11 by WhiteFireDragon »

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #83 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 12:24:50 »
Quote from: 443330;489981
Ah ok, that makes sense. What is the general consensus between the quality of Silicone vs Standard rubber?
I am sure both would be equally durable used in a keyboard environment?
no difference between silicone, EPDM, or nitriles. there's not enough differences in temperature, abrasion, or chemicals for it to matter when it comes to keyboard application. just don't use super cheap material

Quote from: snarlingchicken;490025
Hi, I'm interested in ordering an A pack and a sample pack. So I take it that would be $11+$1? (Assuming I'm just gifting you the money? Or would I have to include the fees regardless?)
that's correct. and you only cover the fees if you don't send payment as gift. basically pay it in a way so i receive the exact amount

Offline 443330

« Reply #84 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 16:38:12 »
Ok, I think for my first group buy I'll keep it cheap, and if I like any of the o-rings in the sample pack I will know what I want later on.

I'll take 1x Pack G at $4
           1x Sample Pack at $1

International shipping to New Zealand $1

Rounded up to $7.
Is that fine?

Offline 443330

« Reply #85 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 17:08:04 »
Payment made for $7
1x Pack G
1x Sample Pack
International shipping
Rounded up.
Cheers.

Offline CanadaRox

« Reply #86 on: Sat, 14 January 2012, 18:27:51 »
1x Pack F (90) - $4
1x Sample Pack - $1
International shipping - $1
Paypal fees + magic - $1
Total - $7 sent
Das Keyboard | KBC Poker | Phantom [WIP]

Offline lyk503

« Reply #87 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 14:04:29 »
forum name - lyk503
Pack F (90) -$4
Sample Pack - $1
Total - $5
Gifted. <3

Offline Ciardhubh

« Reply #88 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 14:42:40 »
I take one pack A with 120 rings.

Payment sent for:
1 pack A, 120 rings
sample pack
international shipping
paypal fees according to that fee calculator

Offline nqwan

« Reply #89 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 19:32:27 »
In for 1 Pack A (120 count) and 1 Sample Pack. Paypal gift payment sent. Thanks!

Offline Gualichu04

« Reply #90 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 21:09:28 »
1 Pack C (120 Count) Sent paypal gift.

Offline Gus.s

« Reply #91 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 21:49:05 »
As my previous post requested pack A and sample pack. I m changing it to pack A, pack F and sample pack. I just sent the payment (paypal gift) a minute ago. Hopefully you have time to change my order. Thanks in advance.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #92 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 22:23:35 »
the list in the OP has been updated with new people and payment status. if you still want to get in on this group buy, the deadline is in a couple hours, but technically you still have half a day until i submit the full order. no need to PM me or post in this thread and wait for a reply, just sent the payment to my paypal with all order info in the note section, i'll add all that info to my excel spreadsheet for the order and update the OP with your name on the list. for the 4 people that hasn't sent payment yet, i'll send you guys a PM to see if you still want your orders.
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 January 2012, 22:27:07 by WhiteFireDragon »

Offline cix

« Reply #93 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 23:18:43 »
Hi, I'd like, 2x pack A full size (105), payment sent as gift.

« Reply #94 on: Sun, 15 January 2012, 23:50:31 »
In for 1 Pack A (90 count) and 1 Sample Pack. Paypal gift payment sent. Thanks!

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #95 on: Mon, 16 January 2012, 01:39:13 »
What a great gig! Thanks for offering this, I didn't think so many people would be so interested.

I just found this and don't have the time to jump in. I understand the cut off, it's needed. Maybe a 2nd group buy will happen? Maybe that has been asked, so many pages, so little time :)

I'm interested in:
Pack A
Pack C
Pack E
Pack Sample

Is Pack B the black -008 similar from McMaster-Carr that some of us purchased a while back? I have those.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline sordna

« Reply #96 on: Mon, 16 January 2012, 01:55:24 »
Yes, B is like the McMaster Carr. Hey how come you don't want to try pack H ? At 1.5mm thickness I think it's ideal!
Kinesis Contoured Advantage & Advantage2 LF with Cherry MX Red switches / Extra keys mod / O-ring dampening mod / Dvorak layout. ErgoDox with buzzer and LED mod.
Also: Kinesis Advantage Classic, Kinesis Advantage2, Data911 TG3, Fingerworks Touchstream LP, IBM SSK (Buckling spring), Goldtouch GTU-0077 keyboard

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #97 on: Mon, 16 January 2012, 02:34:55 »
Quote from: sordna;491474
Yes, B is like the McMaster Carr. Hey how come you don't want to try pack H ? At 1.5mm thickness I think it's ideal!

I figured I'd get them from you for free when it turns out you hate them :)

I'm up to about $40 for O-rings!!! Yikes! And I bought 2 packs from McMaster-Carr....O-ring surplus in Monterey, CA
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 January 2012, 02:36:58 by input nirvana »
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline jellowiggler

« Reply #98 on: Mon, 16 January 2012, 16:26:42 »
Whitefiredragon,

As this is concluding, please don't forget to update itrader ratings on GH and anyone who has a heatware profile.

my heatware is jellowiggler.

I've got to starting reminding people.  I'm trying to build a score as I drift away from ebay auctions.
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 January 2012, 16:29:51 by jellowiggler »
Mike -jellowiggler-
Filco MJ2 Tenkeyless / Rosewill RK-9000 / IBM Model M 1391401 / Logitech DiNovo Edge / MS Sidewinder X4

Offline cix

« Reply #99 on: Mon, 16 January 2012, 17:04:11 »
Quote from: jellowiggler;491902
Whitefiredragon,

As this is concluding, please don't forget to update itrader ratings on GH and anyone who has a heatware profile.

my heatware is jellowiggler.

I've got to starting reminding people.  I'm trying to build a score as I drift away from ebay auctions.

btw, my heatware is cixx79. Thanks!