I have a G15 V1 i am willing to part with.
The condition is about 70% as i will explain below.
- LCD doesn't work becauaw the thin brown lcd wire got cut when i first disassembled it to clean. Can probably fix if you know how to replace the wire.
- "a" and "s" keys slightly worn but the letterings are still visible.
- Some slight whitening on the lower half of the keyboard probably due to my hand rubbing against the plastic cover i think
- one of the plastic recliner is broke. You can get a replacement from a cheap keyboard.
- all keys depress fine without any issues.
- Kindly note that this is V1 (blue led lighting, not V2 (orange led lighting)
Other than that the keyboard works perfectly. Led lighting still works. So why am i selling it ?
1. Because i'm getting a new Ducky keyboard :x
2. I'm trying to raise some money to buy my professional gamer brother a gift
My asking price is 50 USD, shipping price not included. I am based in Malaysia and am willing to ship global; however i will need to find out the shipping cost once i know which country you want it to be sent to.
PS: i am also willing to consider a trade.