Author Topic: Counter-Strike key caps  (Read 2677 times)

Offline Snpster

Counter-Strike key caps
« on: Sun, 15 May 2011, 05:41:45 »
Hi guys, I'm after a set of counter-strike keys http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=8876467652 (these ones) I'm just wondering how I go about buying them, and what keyboards they can fit on.
Cherry brown is preferable, back lights would be good too, not concerned about the numpad. any help would be great.

Offline Human

Counter-Strike key caps
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 15 May 2011, 09:09:26 »
Poker shall fit it.

Also, i will recommend this keycaps than the set you look for.
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=7605184394
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 May 2011, 09:28:33 by Human »

Offline noodles256

• le legendary
Counter-Strike key caps
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 15 May 2011, 10:12:19 »
poker won't fit op's set perfectly because the "steam key" is where the esc goes on the poker. Nothing remapping can't fix though

btw, wlcm 2 gh
AF | Ducky YOTD |

Offline Snpster

yep
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 15 May 2011, 20:35:05 »
poker looks nice i dont mind remapping the key.
W
ill the spacebars bar/spring spacing work on poker, and also with taomao this will be the first time i buy something from there, how do i buy that cs set?
I have  been translating that page, but i dont see a buy button anywere, i think its telling me to contact the seller, but how do i contact them, email? if so whats their email? or is there a messaging system on that website, could someone please point me in the right direction? as i really have set my mind on wanting that set.

Thanks guys

also thanks for the welcome!

Offline Larry Dallas

Counter-Strike key caps
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 15 May 2011, 21:28:57 »
You have to register on TaoBao, then you can click on the buyer's name at the top and instant message that person. You have to download the Ali wang wang IM program, too. Some listings, like the one Human pasted, have buy it now and add to my cart buttons, but you'll have to contact the seller no matter what if you don't have a Chinese credit card; you'll have to arrange payment and shipping.

The seller in the listing you're looking at hasn't sold any of these in the last 30 days, but buyer feedback is good. That's a pretty high price, though. If you contact them, ask them if they speak English, too. Just paste this: 你会英文吗?

Offline Brodie337

Counter-Strike key caps
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 15 May 2011, 23:29:09 »
Does the Xarmour board with the Cherry Brown switches use the same spacing for the stabilizers as a G80? If so, I think that would be the best bet.

Offline Zensuji

Counter-Strike key caps
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 16 May 2011, 02:10:48 »
What's the price?