Author Topic: Filco's on Amazon  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Valerie

Filco's on Amazon
« on: Tue, 20 December 2011, 18:40:48 »
I just bought two Filco blues. One is the Ninja and the other is orange keycaps on black board. I am typing on the Ninja now and I love it. Best money i ever spent. Get onto Amazon ASAP it will sell out I am sure. I talked to the people at UK keyboards and they said they never can keep them in stock.

Offline N8N

Filco's on Amazon
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 20 December 2011, 18:53:04 »
I was just looking at something else on Amazon and happened to notice that the full size M2 with metallic blue case is back.  (yes, I'm such a tool, it's on my wish list.)  I almost want to buy it, but I'd void the warranty instantly (I'd swap the guts from the one I already have with clears into it; I really just want the cool lookin' case.  Probably I ought to just paint the case of mine...)
Filco Majestouch-2 with Cherry Corp. doubleshot keys - Leopold Tenkeyless Tactile Force with Wyse doubleshots - Silicon Graphics 9500900 - WASD V1 - IBM Model M 52G9658 - Noppoo Choc Pro with Cherry lasered PBT keycaps - Wyse 900866-01 - Cherry G80-8200LPBUS/07 - Dell AT101W - several Cherry G81s (future doubleshot donors) (order of current preference) (dang I have too many keyboards, I really only need two)