look, it sounds like there's a good chance this whole thing is going to fall apart and very few of us will get anything at all, so here's what i think needs to be changed.
1) there should be AT MOST two color/key schemes. we all want volume discounts, and we only get those discounts if we actually mass orders, so take the two most popular color/key schemes and let's order lots of those keys. at the moment it looks like those will be retro and sph.
2) for each key and lettering scheme, there should be exactly one general color scheme for those who want labeled keys. allow one alternate color for each size of key. in particular, it sounds like this RGBY thing has to go. personally, i think it looks silly anyway, but the fact is no one is going to buy 90$ standard kits, and people ***** to no end if something is more expensive than they want it to be.
3) once these options are set, cull mercilessly.
4) once the styles are set, and note that there will now be a very reasonable and easy to navigate selection, put up REAL promo images so that people can see what they will be getting and have some chance of understanding how to order.
5) once you have promo images, CULL MERCILESSLY. personally, i like the round3 lettering style most, but i would probably be fine with the retro style if i had any idea of what it was going to look like. i really just want a set of light-colored attractive keys with big readable text that otherwise has a pretty conventional set of symbols for macos, win and linux -- seriously.