Author Topic: TECK new order shipments?  (Read 2414 times)

Offline jweezy

TECK new order shipments?
« on: Wed, 01 February 2012, 13:54:00 »
I recently ordered a TECK (based on reviews here, actually) and, like most, haven't received any response as to whether my item has shipped or not.  No tracking, nada.  So I'm wondering, to those that ordered in January, have you received your order yet or are you still waiting?

Edit: I guess I answered my own question.  Problem with the shipping facility.

Offline Keymonger

« Reply #1 on: Wed, 01 February 2012, 14:22:37 »
If there was a "problem with the shipping facility", why not say so in the first place? They seem to think that by withholding this kind of information they will look more professional (no problems here!). But it does the exact opposite for their reputation.

Offline jweezy

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 01 February 2012, 17:20:21 »
Quote from: Keymonger;505470
If there was a "problem with the shipping facility", why not say so in the first place? They seem to think that by withholding this kind of information they will look more professional (no problems here!). But it does the exact opposite for their reputation.

/nod I don't get it either.  I sent in another message to CS and they are all unanswered.  I definitely hope that this company does get bought or management shapes up a bit because they won't be around long.  Kind of makes me feel bad for spending the money I have if the support won't even respond whatsoever.  /sigh

Offline _david