Author Topic: [COMPLETED!] WYSE Moogle Kits!  (Read 91188 times)

Offline litster

• rare caps?! THAT'S A SMILIN
[SHIPPING DELAYED] WYSE Moogle Kits!
« Reply #500 on: Fri, 22 June 2012, 13:17:18 »
I think if you counted and sorted all the keycaps as soon as you received them, you could have just make SP fix all the problems in one shot.  They always, always make mistakes.  But they always fix their mistakes, especially if you tell them quickly.  If you tell them 2 months later something is missing, it is going to be a lot harder to fix.  They could already have swept the extra keys they made into the next grab bag pile, or it would take a long time to dig back up old order paperwork or the legends that was used in your order and resubmit the work order back to the end of the queue.

Offline Quarzac

• A very busy dude!
  • Still around, sometimes.
« Reply #501 on: Fri, 22 June 2012, 14:29:20 »
Surprise! I actually made a newbie mistake here- they gave me a couple extra keys. I didn't count the total number of sets I have, I just assumed that since I was missing a couple keys from a set, I had a problem. I do have 25 addon kits- no worries.

As for the base kits, they're all sorted now too. I ended up with almost two kits worth of extra keys, 76 kits total, and a splitting headache. I'm gonna sell the one extra on the classifieds, since I've sold my WYSE kit (and cherry boards,) and use the others to mitigate any problems that may arise during shipping to the original buyers. I also double checked all the bags, since I didn't know that SP would pack extra keys, and thought that some kits weren't right because I had an extra alt, backspace, and iso shift. However, I found that those were extra. I did catch a bag with an extra control and a bag with no controls, however, and fixed those. At this point, I'm waiting on the bubble mailers I ordered from Amazon last week, and then I'll start shipping them out to you guys.

EDIT: Got the mailers just now. I'll be shipping out on Monday.
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 June 2012, 15:15:05 by Quarzac »
Risen from the dead for a model F.

Wyse buy colors were GSY for the dark grey, GBA for the light grey, and BBI for the fonts.

Offline bavman

« Reply #502 on: Fri, 22 June 2012, 19:11:40 »
Great to hear :thumbup: can't wait

Offline dirge

« Reply #503 on: Sat, 23 June 2012, 03:00:02 »
I need to start retrobriting some wyse keys then!
Thinking about things isn't the same as doing things. Otherwise everybody would be in jail.

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #504 on: Sun, 24 June 2012, 20:14:12 »
Quote from: Quarzac;619676

EDIT: Got the mailers just now. I'll be shipping out on Monday.

Sweet
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline Quarzac

• A very busy dude!
« Reply #505 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 13:01:51 »
I don't know if I'll finish packing up orders today, but all the domestic orders will be shipped by tomorrow afternoon. International orders may be delayed- it depends on whether or not I can find the time to fill out customs forms as I prepare for a week long trip to San Antonio. Worst case scenario is that international orders don't ship until next Wednesday/Thursday.

Wyse buy colors were GSY for the dark grey, GBA for the light grey, and BBI for the fonts.

Offline yearn4

• formerly known as 4en
« Reply #506 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 14:20:13 »
Is the extra moogle kit still available?

Offline Quarzac

• A very busy dude!
« Reply #507 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 21:58:35 »
Quote from: 4en;621737
Nope, sorry. Also, if you're an international order, check your PMs ASAP.

Offline kaiserreich

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #508 on: Mon, 25 June 2012, 22:45:15 »
Quote from: 4en;621737

A bunch of us bought 2 sets for the price of 1.
When it starts arriving, some would probably start selling the other set.

Offline N8N

Re: [SHIPPING DELAYED] WYSE Moogle Kits!
« Reply #509 on: Thu, 19 July 2012, 21:05:18 »
Now that gh is back up, I'm still interested in buying a leftover set if anyone has one, or even just a space bar...
Filco Majestouch-2 with Cherry Corp. doubleshot keys - Leopold Tenkeyless Tactile Force with Wyse doubleshots - Silicon Graphics 9500900 - WASD V1 - IBM Model M 52G9658 - Noppoo Choc Pro with Cherry lasered PBT keycaps - Wyse 900866-01 - Cherry G80-8200LPBUS/07 - Dell AT101W - several Cherry G81s (future doubleshot donors) (order of current preference) (dang I have too many keyboards, I really only need two)

Offline Quarzac

• A very busy dude!
Re: [COMPLETED!] WYSE Moogle Kits!
« Reply #510 on: Fri, 20 July 2012, 18:41:29 »
All sets have been shipped out- this buy is officially COMPLETE!