Author Topic: Who has gotten used to Blues for gaming?  (Read 8192 times)

Offline Phastor

Who has gotten used to Blues for gaming?
« on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 14:05:08 »
New here, and trying to dive into the world of mechanicals.  After reading many descriptions and reviews of various keyboards and switch types, I'm still having a hard time deciding what's best for me.  Nothing I read or see seems consistent.  For example: My girlfriend just got a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate, which uses Blues.  However, this seems contradictory to what I have read considering that this keyboard is touted as a gaming keyboard and I read that Blues are not good for gaming.  Other sources tell me that browns are the best non-linear switch for gaming.

I would say that I do an equal amount of typing and gaming.  So far, the Blues look attractive to me for having both audible and tactile feedback.  I've typed a little on my girlfriend's Blackwidow and do find it enjoyable despite the keys being a little inconsistent with each other.  The F(letter) has no bump or click to it.  I imagine I won't run into this with a board that has better QC such as a Filco.  I haven't had much of a chance to game on it, but I can see how it might take some getting used to seeing as a key has to be almost fully released before another press from the same key can be fully registered.  I have not had a chance to try any other switches since the Blackwidow is the only mechanical that has been available to try in my area.

Even though the Blues seem less desirable by others for gaming, they seem to be my top choice at the moment since I think I value typing experience over gaming experience.  However, I would like to hear from anyone who happens to use Blues for gaming.  What are your thoughts on them?  Is the release point really a game breaker?  Have you gotten to the point where you can play on them just as well as you would have with browns or even a rubber dome?

As far as the keyboard I currently have my sights set on, I'm looking at a Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja with Blues.  Still can't decide over the TK or the TKL version.

Offline hcry4

• HHKB Hoarder
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 14:17:18 »
Blues are probably fine if the sound doesn't bother you. The only issue may be if you need to communicate with teammates while playing. They might find it annoying when all they can hear from you is awesome clicking sounds.

Offline FKSSR

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 14:37:08 »
Yeah, I could personally never use a keyboard for gaming with that much clicking.  It would just distract me plus the issue with the mic.
Add me on Steam | Twitter

Offline Rumudiez

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 14:38:07 »
for awhile i've wanted browns, but now i actually think i do prefer blues even while gaming (mostly RTS, some 3rd person RPG). i like the stronger tactile feedback for my purposes

hcry4 is right about needing to talk over your keyboard, but if you have a nicer headset that wouldn't matter.
40% layout, anyone?

Offline Phastor

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 15:16:16 »
The clicking wouldn't be an issue for gaming with me.  I'm more worried about the feeling of the keyboard.

Thanks!  Keep 'em coming if you got things to share!

Offline lootbag

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 15:22:17 »
I don't use blues for two reasons:

1) The clicking bothers me.
2) They do not feel smooth enough for me; they give off this scratchy vibe.

Maybe I am just picky...

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 15:26:55 »
I love blues for gaming.

Offline Bertross

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 15:53:52 »
Ive used blues/reds/browns/blacks. blues are my fav for gaming and to me its the best mech exp to start on. the noise can be distracting in a quiet house with kids bit my little ones dont ever wake from them and im in the next room.

Blacks are nice for gaming if you have or use a heavy hand. they are plain **** to type on abd are my least fav switch out of the 4 main ones. they have a stronger spring and made my fingers tired. these dont have a tactile feel either.

Reds are very nive to type on.as they are much lighter blacks and no tactile feedback. i use reds are at work and love the feel.

Im yet to have a decent run on the browns but they are like blues without the noise with a reduced tactile feel but its still their and i might replace my reds with them next week.

Its a very personal exp though. im very light with my hand thus why i hated blacks and made way to many mistakes when typing. reds have been the most fluid typinh exp closley following by black alps and or blues. alps are something different and to me make blues sound quiet lol.

Id suggest trying the reds/browns/blues. your misses will put that razer pos in the trash when she experiences your filco. i owned one and hated everything about it. filco and razer are worlds apart. excuse my spelling im on my sgs2... Cbf editing my post.
REALFORCE 86UB / FILCO MJ2 87 BROWN PBT WHITE/BLUE

Offline Lolcakes

« Reply #8 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 15:54:01 »
I got used to blues for playing SC2. I found it to be tons of fun and cool. However I eventually switched to reds, because the noise from my keyboard was freaking out every single person around me. Now that I am used to reds i seem to like them more for both typing and gaming. However I remember being rather happy with my board with blues before.

Offline Bertross

« Reply #9 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 15:58:19 »
Put landing pads or o-rung dampeners on them makes a massive difference for noise when bottoming out.
REALFORCE 86UB / FILCO MJ2 87 BROWN PBT WHITE/BLUE

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 16:17:23 »
I recently realized that I don't like blues for gaming. I've found myself recently not letting go of certain keys due to the bump on the upswing of the switch.

For gaming, you can't beat reds, personally.

Offline stingrae

« Reply #11 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 16:18:15 »
I think it truely is a personal issue. If you like blues so far perhaps that is a safe choice, if however you are unsure I don't think you can go wrong getting browns (tactile point is softer and theres no click but a wiki article does say there really isn't much difference in audible noise rather pitch changes).

It's very easy for personal preferences to form opinions which may or may not be founded on much worth. To some red switches might be a 'cloud of boobs' but is this compared to a brown switch or a membrane? What is the reference point? Some may experience a psuedo double tap issue I can't prove it exists but maybe for them it occurs. Then there are some that prefer typing on linear switches etc etc. I think the best thing to do is go with what you like so far and be happy about it. I don't game much atm just don't seem to have too much time for it but I haven't had an issue with blues but if I had the money i'd probably be on browns overall but that's my preference.

And for your girlfriend's widow I have read that a shot of compressed air can free up what ever is preventing the clicking on the switch.
Filco Ninja Tenkeyless  -Noppoo Choc MiniCm Storm Quickfire Rapid

Offline CeeSA

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 16:31:46 »
i love blues for all (gaming incl.).

Offline Phastor

« Reply #13 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 16:42:03 »
Thanks for all of the feedback.  I think I'll stick with the Blues.  As I said I was going to get a Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja.  Now I just have to decide on TK or TKL.  I find myself using my keypad a lot.  However, habits can be changed and I would love to have the extra desk space.

Just in case anyone was wondering, I'm running a cheap, old Microsoft Ergonomic at the moment.

Offline LennyRhys

« Reply #14 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 16:42:03 »
At first I didn't like the blues for gaming but now I simply can't get enough of them; so precise and stable, and LOVE the click feel (can't hear it because I game with headset).

I'd probably like the browns too but I much prefer the blues for actual typing.

Offline Culinia

« Reply #15 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 16:43:57 »
I just love blues for everything. Look I've got two of them!

Offline pitashen

« Reply #16 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 19:28:30 »
plenty of people game with blues, especially if you are talking about RTS. plenty of high level web caster use blue switch based keyboard.
\\\\ DSI Mac Modular Keyboard (Brown) w/ Leo  Blank Keycaps //
\\\\ Leopold 87keys Keyboard (Brown) w/ Black CherryCorp + SP DoubleShots //
\\\\ Filco Majestouch 2 NINJA (Black) w/ White CherryCorp + SP DoublsShots //

Offline Kamikaze K

« Reply #17 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 19:39:43 »
Never had an issue with gaming on blues... I think the majority of people who don't like the switch for gaming tend to be the people who don't like the audible click that comes with the switch.  For me, I don't have my rig in the bedroom and I don't have any flatmates bother with my clicking... It has to be one of my favourite switches I must add. :)
FILCO Majestouch 2 Camouflage Tenkeyless [Black]
DUCKY DK9008 Shining [Blue]
CM STORM Quickfire Rapid [Red]
TOPRE REALFORCE 87U

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #18 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 19:55:04 »
meh.... blues,blacks I'm still a monster when it comes to FPS games and the blue switch click and tactile bump does not bother me at all what bothers me is that there is barelly any force required to press a key.... but I'm not typist and have strong hands due to my work being physically hard.... I somewhat liked the black but the buckling spring was the best, so since every body says Cherry MX clears are more demanding than blacks to press down + it gives you tactile feedback + somewhat soundless I think clears would be heaven for me.

so here I hope either WASD tenkeyless (when comes out) with clears or Deck Legend with clears.... or both if I have money to waste lol
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline Creizai

« Reply #19 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 19:59:51 »
I personally love blues for gaming, I went from Brown to Blues for gaming.  I think what sold me was when I was playing CSS and had so much fun strafing and feeling the blue's "bump".  I wouldn't mind trying some others out but I'm sick of buying selling boards.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #20 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 20:44:27 »
FYI blues,reds,buckilings or whatever... your   still pressing as key one way or the other, I think more preferences are needed for typist since thats where a lot skill lays within the typist comfort level .... never mattered to me but if I had to choose I preffer buckling or blacks or clears that I have never tried....

As for gaming you can game on anything,but blacks and reds are praised, I game on blues too and really all same to me....
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline Supertoaster

« Reply #21 on: Sat, 11 February 2012, 21:55:56 »
I have not tried any other switch type yet but Blues have been absolutely fine for gaming. Maybe this is just because I'm just coming from Rubber Domes. I barely notice the click when I'm gaming because I'm too concentrated (and used to it by now)

Offline Disposable Hero

« Reply #22 on: Sun, 12 February 2012, 01:50:02 »
These threads get so old!!!....the type of switch one chooses is so subjective an totally personal...there's no real way to say  "The best gaming switch is.." unless you had some kind of a poll that a person might be able to see what "most" people prefer and just take an educated guess. Me myself I prefer cherry reds/w #40 o-ring mod....PERFECT! And I game all the time...but I'm and oddball..... For example, I love MKB's but hate the "clicky/clacky noise of them"..to me it's like buying a Ferrari but wanting it sound like a Model T....why??

Offline Aerilith

« Reply #23 on: Mon, 13 February 2012, 02:41:34 »
I did use my blues for gaming before I switched to Reds.
They did bother the people I played with at first - but they kinda got used to filtering it out.
I do prefer the reds for gaming, but I'm still getting used to them.

All in all, if the clicking doesn't annoy you (if you are fine with typing on them) the biggest problem will be adjusting your mates to them :P

Offline furry_angina

« Reply #24 on: Mon, 13 February 2012, 02:56:27 »
I found that it depends on your light/heavy handedness and type of game.  

I can see how reds/blues are good for FPS and people who are light-handed.  And I personally use blacks for RTS/MMO games, it lets me keymash so much better as I am heavy handed.  The heavier springs just feel so much better to me than browns (more mistakes) and reds (that I can't type with at all).  I don't care so much for 'tactile feedback' when it comes to games, although I really would like to play on cherry clears one of these days.
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 February 2012, 03:06:24 by furry_angina »
HHKB2 w/ M705 Realforce 87UB w/ G9

Offline marvin737

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 13 February 2012, 03:25:02 »
The most concise answer:
They are good for gaming too.

Longer answer:
Many pro gamers (many sponsored by razer, mind you using blackwidows...) use blues. they seem to like them and many of these players are at the highest level in their respective game. Personally I've used browns, blues, and membranes extensively and can say that blues are enjoyable to use while gaming.

Offline Hydroid

• http://justin.tv/hydr0id
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 13 February 2012, 03:34:53 »
I love blues and I do a ton of gaming. I honestly have no interest in using any other switches for daily use. I also love the noise and well, when my friends are blasting music on their speakers while on skype, I think they can tolerate/deserve a bit of keyboard clicking.
Intel Core i7 870 @ 2.93GHz | Corsair H50 | 16GB G.Skill DDR3 | Asus P7P55D-E Pro | Galaxy nVidia GeForce GTX 460 SLI
OCZ 60GB SSD | 2x 1TB Seagate Barracuda RAID-0 | Samsung Blu-Ray Burner | Corsair HX-850W | 2x BenQ G2420HD 24"

Leopold FC200R Tenkeyless Blue | Ducky DK9008(B) Blue | Qsenn DT-35 Black PS/2 Rubber Dome |2x Razer Lycosa USB | Microsoft 500 PS/2

Help me support and grow e-sports below!!!
What Happens in Starcraft -- Vlogs -- Twitter

Offline Disposable Hero

« Reply #27 on: Mon, 13 February 2012, 09:35:49 »
Maybe one day there will be a keyboard that has "selectable" key tensions..that would be so great....

Offline NamelessPFG

« Reply #28 on: Sun, 19 February 2012, 09:15:08 »
I can adapt to MX Blues for gaming. It helps that I naturally tend to release the key all the way before depressing it again, thus getting around the actuation/release point incongruency. However, it is an issue that still bugs a lot of people.

MX Clears would be the ideal out of the whole Cherry switch family, but they're not exactly easy to find.

I don't like linear switches at all, even for gaming, and Browns might as well be linear with that pathetic excuse for a tactile bump. I want to know by feel that the switch did exactly what I wanted, and that's something I only tend to get out of Blues, Clears...and buckling springs.

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 19 February 2012, 11:30:05 »
More info about what switch you should use for gaming is here in my subforum.

Offline Ascaii

« Reply #30 on: Sun, 19 February 2012, 11:46:31 »
I currently use a plate-mounted Access board with blues for daily work+gaming. I enjoy the feedback, both audible and by feel. For playing FPS I do end up switching over to blacks usually.
"Mechanical keyboards are like pokemon:
you start with one, and then you wanna catch em all."

Offline Mikelittoris

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 20 February 2012, 13:06:04 »
I used my IBM Model F (122-key terminal) while gaming recently (I played wow). I was also talking with friends on skype the whole time and they didn't enjoy the clicking, and tbh neither did I. I'm currently using my IBM SSK which has a not so loud click and I'm not bothered by it. Althought I can imagine that most people might think that it's too loud.
IBM Model M SSK -91 (Bolt moded), Geekhack ESC, RGB modifiers and lt blue WASD cluster.
IBM Model M -95
IBM Model N2 -94
IBM Model F -85 (122-key Terminal) Using a Teensy with Soarer\'s adapter code.

Offline FKSSR

« Reply #32 on: Mon, 20 February 2012, 15:05:35 »
Quote from: ripster;518859
Ask this dude:
[video=youtube;TQHIcGCiskY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQHIcGCiskY&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

That guy is SLOOOOOOWWWWWWWW...  ;)

Seriously, though, that annoys me just listening to the video, but it's all about preference. :P

Except...

Quote from: Mikelittoris;519715
I used my IBM Model F (122-key terminal) while gaming recently (I played wow). I was also talking with friends on skype the whole time and they didn't enjoy the clicking, and tbh neither did I. I'm currently using my IBM SSK which has a not so loud click and I'm not bothered by it. Althought I can imagine that most people might think that it's too loud.

...Yeah, if you do voice chat while gaming, clicky keyboard would be annoying to others as well.

Offline noGG

« Reply #33 on: Mon, 20 February 2012, 19:34:10 »
I don't see the point in these switch preference for [insert activity here] threads. I could write you a 10 page analysis on why blues are the absolute worst for gaming and that anyone using them is just putting themselves at a disadvantage, but at the end of the day your fingers are gonna make the decision for you.

Also, I wish people would stop posting links of SC2 pros using keyboards like its a good reference for what's a "pro gaming keyboard". They fall into very simple categories: 1) people who actually know and care about keyboards 2) are forced to use certain keyboards due to sponsorship obligations (idk what anyone else says, this is true. oGsMC, now on SK Gaming, used a DT-35 before he switched over to SK) 3) DT-35 Korean ****riders (OMG FLASH AND JAEDONG USE A DT-35 I WILL BE GOSU IF I USE ONE TO KEKEKEKE) 4) people who actually don't care what keyboard they use (basically, every Korean pro uses a DT-35 because that's the keyboard thats in almost every PC bang where they've practiced many times).

Offline FKSSR

« Reply #34 on: Mon, 20 February 2012, 21:09:00 »
Quote from: noGG;520013
I don't see the point in these switch preference for [insert activity here] threads. I could write you a 10 page analysis on why blues are the absolute worst for gaming and that anyone using them is just putting themselves at a disadvantage, but at the end of the day your fingers are gonna make the decision for you.

Also, I wish people would stop posting links of SC2 pros using keyboards like its a good reference for what's a "pro gaming keyboard". They fall into very simple categories: 1) people who actually know and care about keyboards 2) are forced to use certain keyboards due to sponsorship obligations (idk what anyone else says, this is true. oGsMC, now on SK Gaming, used a DT-35 before he switched over to SK) 3) DT-35 Korean ****riders (OMG FLASH AND JAEDONG USE A DT-35 I WILL BE GOSU IF I USE ONE TO KEKEKEKE) 4) people who actually don't care what keyboard they use (basically, every Korean pro uses a DT-35 because that's the keyboard thats in almost every PC bang where they've practiced many times).

I see it like shoes.  Will a pair of shoes alone make you the best runner or basketball player?  No.  Can a person become the best runner or basketball player with $20 shoes?  Yes.  Is there any advantage to wearing certain shoes marketed for those sports?  Yes.  Can certain pairs of shoes give an edge to someone that already has skill?  Yes.

So, I don't see any harm in people asking and talking about their preference for certain keyboard switches.  I've learned a lot from forum threads like this one.  Of course, people have different preferences, but based on what other people wrote, I was able to make an informed purchase, and I now know I love Red switches for gaming.  I would have never tried them if it wasn't for threads like this, because I tried Black switches and hated them.   I thought I hated the linear nature of them, but I actually just hated the stiffness (I knew that was part, but I didn't know it was pretty much the whole of it).

And you only have to listen to some podcasts with Pro-SC2 gamers to hear their stories about how certain mice and keyboards have helped them.  (and not all of them are sponsored by the companies they talk about)

Offline FKSSR

« Reply #35 on: Mon, 20 February 2012, 21:11:48 »
Quote from: ripster;520068
Here's another one:
[video=youtube;0xRDdBL4aWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0xRDdBL4aWc[/video]

Is he using Macro keys?  Isn't that "illegal?"

Offline hcry4

• HHKB Hoarder
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 20 February 2012, 22:09:18 »
He just rebinds individual keys, not macro sequences.
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 February 2012, 22:11:49 by hcry4 »

Offline mt490

« Reply #37 on: Mon, 20 February 2012, 23:21:09 »
I didn't realise it until I went back to full-size domes but I actually adapted fairly quickly to 'ride the bump' on my MX brown boards for FPS gaming. I haven't actually tried blues yet but I suspect there'd be an adaptation period to get that habit out of my usage.

LoL is as close as I get to RTS these days but I bang and stab playing that so there wasn't really any difference.

Offline purple_haze

« Reply #38 on: Tue, 21 February 2012, 02:02:51 »
DRG uses mx blues last time i checked.  Most of the members from the team liquid team uses mx blues since they are sponsored by Razor >.>
Das Keyboard Silent S MX Browns | Filco Majestouch 2 MX Browns | Filco Majestouch MX Blues TKL

Offline Phastor

« Reply #39 on: Tue, 21 February 2012, 06:07:27 »
Quote from: FKSSR;520105
I see it like shoes.  Will a pair of shoes alone make you the best runner or basketball player?  No.  Can a person become the best runner or basketball player with $20 shoes?  Yes.  Is there any advantage to wearing certain shoes marketed for those sports?  Yes.  Can certain pairs of shoes give an edge to someone that already has skill?  Yes.

So, I don't see any harm in people asking and talking about their preference for certain keyboard switches.  I've learned a lot from forum threads like this one.  Of course, people have different preferences, but based on what other people wrote, I was able to make an informed purchase, and I now know I love Red switches for gaming.  I would have never tried them if it wasn't for threads like this, because I tried Black switches and hated them.   I thought I hated the linear nature of them, but I actually just hated the stiffness (I knew that was part, but I didn't know it was pretty much the whole of it).

And you only have to listen to some podcasts with Pro-SC2 gamers to hear their stories about how certain mice and keyboards have helped them.  (and not all of them are sponsored by the companies they talk about)

Thank you for understanding that.  That is what I'm trying to do here.  I understand that the best thing to do is to experience the boards for myself and make a decision based off of that.  However, I don't have any connections with with the different variates out there.  The next best thing I could think of was to ask and see how others have adapted to a certain switch.

As I've said, I think I value the experience of typing more than I do gaming.  I do play games quite a bit, and from what I have read from responses here in addition to the little time I've spent on my girlfriend's Razer (I love typing on it), I think my best option will be getting a blue board.  The only problem I can see it possibly giving me is with FPS's.  If I'm unable to get used to it for FPS's, I'll just break out my old Belkin Nostromo and play them on that.

That being said, I ordered a Filco Majestouch 2 with blue switches last week.  It should be here later today.  I'll give an update on how it's working out for me in a week or so.

Offline FKSSR

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 21 February 2012, 09:35:02 »
Quote from: hcry4;520158
He just rebinds individual keys, not macro sequences.

Yeah.  That makes sense.  I still sometimes forget that rebinding keys is so easy and common in SC2 since I played Brood War more than SC2, at this point.  And even when I did play SC2, I didn't rebind any keys.  I got used to the idea that all competitive SC players had to use the same layout. :P

Offline Phastor

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 13 March 2012, 03:34:54 »
I've been using my new Filco for a couple weeks now and I couldn't be happier.  Typing has never been more enjoyable and it hasn't been much of an issue with games.  The one issue I have doesn't even have anything to do with the key switches themselves.  I've been using an ergonomic for so long that now I'm finding that the alt, ctrl, and shift keys aren't where I expect them to be.  I've only had an issue with this while gaming, however, and it hasn't affected my actual typing.

I haven't tested it, but I do feel like my speed has improved a bit since I got the keyboard, despite my bottoming out on the keys.  I've been trying to train myself not to bottom out since I know I'm not taking full advantage of the tactile feel of the switches by doing so, but it has proven to be a difficult habit to break.  When I'm thinking about it I can slow down and keep myself from doing it, but after my mind goes elsewhere, I will catch myself smacking away at them again.  I guess it will take some time.

Overall, I am very happy with the keyboard and don't think I will ever go back.  Thank you for all of the tips and shared experiences.

Offline WiL11o6

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 13 March 2012, 04:09:25 »
Great,

I also have a Filco with blues and I came from a MX reds. Gaming and typing, I prefer the blues much more. It feels more satisfying with every key stroke. The clickily clack bothered me at first but I've gotten used to it, I did however add soft landing pads because I tend to bottom out.

Offline yuiop

« Reply #43 on: Tue, 13 March 2012, 06:36:50 »
I'm interested to see if anyone here plays Rhythm games.  I'm not much of a gamer, only game I play is DJMAX Trilogy which requires a lot of key bashing.  I like blues for almost everything but not for playing Rhythm games.  Sound or tactile feel doesn't really bother me.  Even heavier BS keys feels much better than blues for playing DJMAX.  Not quite sure why.

Offline anselben

« Reply #44 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 02:17:34 »
I game with my blues..mainly because it's my only board :D, but I really don't mind it. I play anything from fps to rts to mmo, and I've never really had any complaints about it. I also recently put o rings on and actually enjoy typing on it a lot more, and it feels better while playing starcraft too.

Offline Daniel Beardsmore

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 19:35:39 »
Blues are fine for playing Worms …
Bore Awards
Most Boring Person on the Planet – 2011 Winner

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 19:38:40 »
Quote from: ripster;520068
Here's another one:
[video=youtube;0xRDdBL4aWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0xRDdBL4aWc[/video]

T.I. playing in the background?

hm, i figured nothing but techno would be played in gaming tournaments (dont ask me why)
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Awful

• Don't Topre.
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 19:40:15 »
Quote from: ripster;518859
Ask this dude:
[video=youtube;TQHIcGCiskY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQHIcGCiskY&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Am I the only one that watched this expecting that bwu to explode into dust being used that hard? xD

Wanted to also add. I use blues and have never had anyone complain about it while gaming over skype etc. I would just find new team mates if people complained. :D
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 March 2012, 19:42:33 by Awful »
I hate everything.

Offline Awful

• Don't Topre.
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 20:16:06 »
You have to release before you actuate. Thus meaning Mx blue switches do not function.

Am I doin it ryte?
I hate everything.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 20:27:04 »
Blues are good for gaming.

The amount of noise they make is grossly exaggerated.  I'm not as smart as Ripster, or I would coin a term for this phenomenon, like:  "Noise Exaggeration Syndrome" or "Henny-Penny hears a noise" or something.

Anyway, OP ur gonna love ur MX blues.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.