Author Topic: It's in the mail...  (Read 2295388 times)

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
Re: It's in the mail...
« Reply #2300 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 08:58:50 »

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #2301 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 12:02:33 »
Gasmask keycap is on its way

Same, only got a turquoise

Haha , i managed to snag a transparent blue and a turquiose XD

Lucky, when I woke up 15 minutes after it started, the servers were down and I had to go to school. Three hours later when I was able to get online I could only buy a turquoise.

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #2302 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 12:38:13 »
30" 2560x1600 IPS monitor :3

OOOOooooOOOO!!!! I'm hoping to see a picture of it in the 'Post your desk' thread.

Sure thing :)

As requested...
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=33167.msg1075419#msg1075419

That 30 incher dwarfs everything else on your desk. But that's a good thing. One of these days I'll have one. Thanks for sharing!

Offline Aliwia

• WTB Cuprubber
« Reply #2303 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 15:44:16 »
Poker 2 with red switches from the chinese website that shall not be named

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #2304 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 16:21:44 »
Just ordered a brand-new Kensington Slimblade trackball. Hopefully, I'll get it next Monday.

Apart from that, I've been waiting for a thinkpad X200 dock for two weeks (the seller forgot about me) and for a phone case for four weeks (I wish the post hasn't lost it anywhere).

Fortunately, everything else has already arrived. That includes MX Brown stems, another WMO, $2 microphones bought at DX.com etc.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #2305 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 17:07:47 »
Just ordered a brand-new Kensington Slimblade trackball. Hopefully, I'll get it next Monday.

Apart from that, I've been waiting for a thinkpad X200 dock for two weeks (the seller forgot about me) and for a phone case for four weeks (I wish the post hasn't lost it anywhere).

Fortunately, everything else has already arrived. That includes MX Brown stems, another WMO, $2 microphones bought at DX.com etc.

I buy like 10+ earbuds from DX every few months or so. I always sleep with them on so they fray D:.

Did you get the slimblade at a good price?
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #2306 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 17:45:46 »
90 EUR shipped. There are few slightly better deals around, but importing isn't worth it in this case, and that store has pretty good reputation.

I sleep with Sennheiser HD 25-13. ^_^

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2307 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 17:54:21 »
White, non printed HHKB. Need more thorpe.

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #2308 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 18:39:06 »

Topre FTW

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline unicomp_uc

• Interboardal Love
« Reply #2309 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 19:18:59 »

congrats!
Realforce 87U Silent (work) | HHKB Pro 2 | Filco Minila browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Kagusaki Wolf

« Reply #2310 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 19:41:14 »
Two  Monterey K108 keyboards

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Vintage-Clicky-Keyboards-with-5-pin-plug-Monterey-/251355603089?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=0M2G%252BGArQAgOPKqZXqRXq6QwbCM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It's more of a gamble than anything else lol Hopefully I'll be getting two working keyboards with Monterey switches  :thumb:
SIIG Suntouch K101 | Northgate Omnikey Ultra T | NMB RT8255C+ | Cherry G84-4100 | Cherry G84-4420 X2 | IBM Model M | Laser Brand Keyboard | Monterey K 108 X2 |

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2311 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 20:25:11 »
Two  Monterey K108 keyboards

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Vintage-Clicky-Keyboards-with-5-pin-plug-Monterey-/251355603089?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=0M2G%252BGArQAgOPKqZXqRXq6QwbCM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It's more of a gamble than anything else lol Hopefully I'll be getting two working keyboards with Monterey switches  :thumb:

That's an awesome deal if they end up being montereys.

Offline lazylex

« Reply #2312 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 21:26:10 »
With the 5% cash back offer on Amazon purchases along with $25 in credit card rewards, I bit the financial bullet on a FC660C. Time to test out topre switches -- should be here on Tuesday.

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2313 on: Sun, 13 October 2013, 22:41:21 »
With the 5% cash back offer on Amazon purchases along with $25 in credit card rewards, I bit the financial bullet on a FC660C. Time to test out topre switches -- should be here on Tuesday.

Good choice.

Offline Jvx104

« Reply #2314 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 07:55:40 »
rapoo V7 in the mail, waiting anxiously for it to arrive so I can rip it to pieces.

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #2315 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 08:03:16 »
rapoo V7 in the mail, waiting anxiously for it to arrive so I can rip it to pieces.

I've been wondering if those off brand switches use the same soldering points as regular MX Switches?

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #2316 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 09:22:07 »
My first (and hopefully last) HHKB white/grey printed Topre is on it's way. I've tried a variable weighted 103u before so I know what Topre feels like but something tells me I'm going to like this one better.

Offline bahamot

• bistropolis - dine with style
« Reply #2317 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 10:53:00 »
Gasmask and delicious ti spacebar  :))

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #2318 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 11:02:32 »

I've been wondering if those off brand switches use the same soldering points as regular MX Switches?

Yes they do, I swapped out the fake switches for MX Clears on mine. More info here.

Wish I had something in the mail worth posting about.  Maybe next week...
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 October 2013, 11:04:06 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #2319 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 11:28:57 »

Yes they do, I swapped out the fake switches for MX Clears on mine. More info here.

Wish I had something in the mail worth posting about.  Maybe next week...

WOW....they look nearly exactly the same (aside from just the logo). Nice thread there! :thumb:

Offline TimButterfield

« Reply #2320 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 20:15:15 »
I'm hoping to have something in the mail soon.  I ordered an HHKB (PD-KB400W) from EK earlier today.

The HHKB will be quite a change from my Microsoft Natural Keyboard (58221).  I bought two of them new when they first came out.  When we moved into our RV, I kept one and gave one to Goodwill (Des Plaines, IL).  But, the small desk in the RV means the large MS keyboard has to sit on top of the pull-out keyboard tray and offset quite a bit to center the space bar.  I also had to put my trackball on the desk above/in front of the keyboard.  After much review (thanks for all the threads and post here), I decided on Topre and at least TKL or smaller.  I could put an 87U on the tray with the trackball to the right, but the spacebar would still not be centered.  With the narrower HHKB, it can be centered and still fit the trackball on the tray.  It will be a bit of a learning curve, especially as my primary development work is on Windows, but I have high hopes.

Offline Ch0nG

« Reply #2321 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 22:31:17 »
I just got the "shipped" email (and tracking) for my custom USB from MiMiC. ;D
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 October 2013, 10:01:55 by Ch0nG »
Das Ultimate - Blues - Converted to removable USB (Mimic-Cables) - 40 A-L WASD ORings
ErgoDox - ErgoClears ErgoDox - 65g Blues

Offline tuxsavvy

• 白HHKBの魔法使い
« Reply #2322 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 00:35:36 »
I'm hoping for PD-KB420WS (PFU Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional JP Type-S) along with its accessories to be in the mail very shortly. It's a bit of a shame that EK doesn't stock these variants (probably because there's not too many people that would enjoy JP variant).

Accessories that I'm waiting on (which will be combined with the keyboard shipping as I already have agreed with the keyboard seller):
- PD-KB01SD                                    PFU's Official HHK bag.
- PD-KB420KTW                               PFU's spare key caps (suited only to the JP variants of HHKB). Also comes with key cap tool.
- CP-HHK                                         Bird's Acrylic palm rest for HHKB series.
- RF-HH                                            Bird's Keyboard roof for HHKB series. (I was waiting and hoping EK would stock these but they
                                                        were constantly displayed as out of stock.)

I'll probably post a new thread showing off what I got. I'm somewhat really anxious to get my hands on Topre based keyboard after reading through a fair few forum threads claiming its superiority. At the same time I have a few questions I will be asking (not all of them will be specifically HHKB related). Also am looking forward to doing some key cap swapping between HHKB and Topre realforce Japanese key caps as I can speak some Japanese (though not great and nothing too spectacular to brag about either).

I must also add that it's nice to see there's still people buying HHKB Pro *points to TimButterfield for instance*. Considering its somewhat fairly restrictive price tag for a TKL board it is still nonetheless attracting people. For now I'm stuck with Samsung SDL1500 keyboard but I don't believe I am fairly new with mechanical keyboards either. Who knows what SDL1500 is equipped with, I'm certain it's membrane based.
HHKB Pro JP Type-S | Northgate Omnikey 101 | APC/"Clicker" F-21 (GOG3YL) | Cherry G80-5000 HAMDE

僕の日本語が下手です。我的中文也一樣爛。

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #2323 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 09:58:21 »
I'll probably post a new thread showing off what I got. I'm somewhat really anxious to get my hands on Topre based keyboard after reading through a fair few forum threads claiming its superiority. At the same time I have a few questions I will be asking (not all of them will be specifically HHKB related). Also am looking forward to doing some key cap swapping between HHKB and Topre realforce Japanese key caps as I can speak some Japanese (though not great and nothing too spectacular to brag about either).

Please post photos! I've always had a fascination with the HHKB, but never purchased one and the model and accessories that you're getting sound really, really cool.

Oh and congratulations on your purchase!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2324 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 11:16:58 »
9 different kinds of flavored peanuts!!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #2325 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 18:34:01 »
Some Unicomp RGB and my Kickstarter belt :))

Offline lazylex

« Reply #2326 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 18:37:37 »
Leopold FC210TP, Tenkeypad w/ MX Browns 8)

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #2327 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 20:01:32 »
Just ordered with MX Reds.  I'll be ditching the MS Ergo 4000 at home finally (wrists couldn't handle using the SGI Granite or Model M full time).

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2328 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 20:12:48 »
Just ordered with MX Reds.  I'll be ditching the MS Ergo 4000 at home finally (wrists couldn't handle using the SGI Granite or Model M full time).

Show Image

Nice colour combination of keycaps.  Quite a few people try to mimic this.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #2329 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 21:30:05 »
I hate getting this, but it's in my mail box again
More

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #2330 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 22:04:32 »
More

At least you got that.  My mail people can be so unreliable sometimes.  Was supposed to get a package today--no one buzzed or left anything, but USPS tracking claims they tried delivering at the time when I was at home and left a pink slip.  They didn't.  Have to go to the post office tomorrow =/
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline TimButterfield

« Reply #2331 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 22:10:32 »
I received the email from EK.  My HHKB is in the mail and due here Friday.

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #2332 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 22:47:36 »
More

At least you got that.  My mail people can be so unreliable sometimes.  Was supposed to get a package today--no one buzzed or left anything, but USPS tracking claims they tried delivering at the time when I was at home and left a pink slip.  They didn't.  Have to go to the post office tomorrow =/

That sounds bad  :( I feel sorry about that.  My mail people is extremely reliable for most of the time, except last time my pink slip is in the mail box, and ask me to get it from the post office, but the package is my backyard, and it is away from the fence for almost 6-7m, and the fence is 3-4m high  :eek:

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2333 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 23:08:35 »

I get mine one day earlier than you, ha!

Offline TimButterfield

« Reply #2334 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 23:14:20 »
Ha.  I'm just glad to be getting one at all.  I've been looking at them for years and finally had a valid reason to 'need' one.  :)

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #2335 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 00:08:54 »

Show Image

Well, it's no Data General Dasher 200 terminal color scheme but it will do for now ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2336 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 00:15:49 »

Show Image

Well, it's no Data General Dasher 200 terminal color scheme but it will do for now ;)

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49374.msg1071478#msg1071478

:)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tuxsavvy

• 白HHKBの魔法使い
« Reply #2337 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 03:51:59 »

Please post photos! I've always had a fascination with the HHKB, but never purchased one and the model and accessories that you're getting sound really, really cool.

Oh and congratulations on your purchase!

Thanks! will do. I intend to also blog it as well (I haven't noted my blog page down but maybe later when I have something decent to talk about. ;)

The accessories were more or less just references off the PFU site, I had to do some hunting for that acrylic palm rest because the manufacturer no longer stocks (possibly even manufactures) them any more. Getting the accessories off the same Japanese proxy whom I already paid keyboard for.

I get mine one day earlier than you, ha!

Hahaha so much for rubbing it in. :p lol. All good.. they say good things comes to those who wait.  ;D

Ha.  I'm just glad to be getting one at all.  I've been looking at them for years and finally had a valid reason to 'need' one.  :)

Yup I am more or less the same, for at least a few years I was wondering and keenly hoping to get my hands on one as well.
HHKB Pro JP Type-S | Northgate Omnikey 101 | APC/"Clicker" F-21 (GOG3YL) | Cherry G80-5000 HAMDE

僕の日本語が下手です。我的中文也一樣爛。

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #2338 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 12:40:16 »

Show Image

Yup.  And some day....

Offline bMind

« Reply #2339 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 14:50:50 »
Ladies and gentelman..Filco Majestouch 2 with MX Brown is the winner today! Happily ordered from Amazon few minutes ago, should arrive next week ;)
in flames we trust..

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #2340 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 15:07:35 »

Show Image

Yup.  And some day....

Show Image

10/10 would get
I love Elzy

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #2341 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 15:24:30 »
Got my PLU ML-87 with MX Reds in the mail a while ago, and what a disaster this thing is. First of all, the eBay seller packed it horribly. Second, he claimed it was like new and had only been used a couple times, but the legends on the ASDF keys tell a different story. One of the stabilizer loops in the right shift key is completely missing. The stabilizer for the left shift key was loose and basically fell apart as I was trying to put it back together (got it working after a bit of effort). The switch on the "i" key appears to have a slightly bad spring as I can feel a bit of a tactile bump to it. I've taken the cap off, and it is indeed a red switch, but it still doesn't inspire confidence. I've also decided that I really don't like the typing feel of red switches. They're nice for games, I'll grant that, but they're too light otherwise. If I do hold on to this one, it will be a backup of a backup. If not, I'll probably put it up for sale here advertising it as a Phantom case and 87 Red switches that happen to function as a keyboard.

Offline morpheus

« Reply #2342 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 10:10:23 »
Got my PLU ML-87 with MX Reds in the mail a while ago, and what a disaster this thing is. First of all, the eBay seller packed it horribly. Second, he claimed it was like new and had only been used a couple times, but the legends on the ASDF keys tell a different story. One of the stabilizer loops in the right shift key is completely missing. The stabilizer for the left shift key was loose and basically fell apart as I was trying to put it back together (got it working after a bit of effort). The switch on the "i" key appears to have a slightly bad spring as I can feel a bit of a tactile bump to it. I've taken the cap off, and it is indeed a red switch, but it still doesn't inspire confidence. I've also decided that I really don't like the typing feel of red switches. They're nice for games, I'll grant that, but they're too light otherwise. If I do hold on to this one, it will be a backup of a backup. If not, I'll probably put it up for sale here advertising it as a Phantom case and 87 Red switches that happen to function as a keyboard.

I never buy used keyboards on ebay anymore. Not worth it, unless it's NIB.

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #2343 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 10:47:54 »
I never buy used keyboards on ebay anymore. Not worth it, unless it's NIB.

I normally wouldn't have done it either, but it was cheap enough to be worth taking a chance on. The seller came down even further on the price, too. The case is ripe for modding, and I'm sure the switches can be harvested by an enterprising Geekhacker.

Offline TLSC.wipeOut

• "Who dares, wins"
« Reply #2344 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 10:54:46 »
The lovely R1 Phantom I won from the Moose Raffle <3
OTD 456GT with Lubricated 68g Gold Spring MX Clears and GMK Dolch Keycap set

WTB: KMAC2 kit

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #2345 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 14:26:38 »
DOTA 2 - Gamescom Promotional Lanyard
DotA 2 - Dota Symbol Hoodie
The International Dota 2 Championships Hero Roster 2012, 24" x 36"
Diablo III Poster - Tyrael
DOTA 2 Donkey Courier Plush
Oakley Shaun White Signature Series Polarized Eyepatch II sunglasses
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 October 2013, 00:50:17 by missalaire »
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Tarzan_

« Reply #2346 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 14:29:32 »
CCnG set.  Base, mods, and numpad.

Still looking for ISO and Tsangan...   :rolleyes:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2347 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 14:31:00 »
Got the replacement turntable plate for my microwave today...

Wow.. what a difference..  No more balancing bowls on the small turntable driver...

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #2348 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 16:11:12 »

I'm a bit pissed. I was promised the dock would arrive on Tuesday, but it was actually dispatched that day.

Now, I've just sent $26 for an 8-cell battery for that laptop, which is highly suspicious, but maybe I'll just get lucky.

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #2349 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 17:23:43 »
Waiting for the chronically unreliable banggood to ship me a set of keycaps.
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.