Author Topic: Post your clacks!  (Read 7928561 times)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
Re: Post your clacks!
« Reply #7050 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 01:06:26 »
Fallout Yellow
Show Image

Show Image

Good Times Green, Globe Blue
Show Image

Miz Kite + GON <3
Show Image

Dat GON though... <3

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #7051 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 01:26:12 »
Fallout Yellow
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Miz Kite + GON <3
Show Image

Beautiful pics as always, that GON's sexy. Could you post a pic of Globe Blue and EK Blue next to each other?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7052 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 01:32:59 »
Fallout Yellow
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Miz Kite + GON <3
Show Image

LOL everyone else is that GON, and I an that Fallout Yellow!

Are they really a greenish yellow?  Looks an ideal match for the Toxic set.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #7053 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 03:58:33 »
Dat GON though... <3

The GON is beautiful.  I'm really looking forward to having more time to play around with other keysets to see how they look with this board.

Beautiful pics as always, that GON's sexy. Could you post a pic of Globe Blue and EK Blue next to each other?

Thanks, man. :)  I don't have EK Blue, but I have a couple of F2 Blues, which I think are similar?  However, the difference probably won't be very apparent with my crappy camera.  Globe Blue has a slight tinge of purple to it which makes it very interesting.  Unfortunately my camera makes purples look like blues.  For example, the side LEDs for my GON are a purplish pink color, but they look like light blue in the pic I posted. 

Here is an earlier pic that has Enviro+Eyeland (they use Globe Blue for the base) with some F2s (they're to the left and right of the Enviro), but yeah my pics don't really capture those blues very well.  I have to flip back to previous posts, but I think Bro's and Hoffman's pics do a much better job of showing the Globe Blue color.

Are they really a greenish yellow?  Looks an ideal match for the Toxic set.

They are slightly greener in the pic because they had some light from my board's blue LEDs.  Their color is a bright fluorescent yellow with a little bit of green.  Think of the color of yellow highlighter markers but with translucence. :)  I'm hoping they will look good with the Toxic set, although I think the colors are still a bit different, since I think Toxic is more of a light green with some yellow and isn't really fluorescent.  But they should probably still look great together. :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 25 July 2014, 04:00:18 by naasfu »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Vaii

• wat
« Reply #7054 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 08:03:06 »
It has finally arrived!!

wtb dark plushberry (mx) bbv2 / starcluster (mx) bbv2

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #7055 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 08:19:02 »
Gorgeous. By far my favourite clack, one day I hope to snag a blank at least :)
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #7056 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 09:07:15 »
It has finally arrived!!

Show Image

Show Image

Great choice sir! My 2nd fav clack! Candy corn blank first of course. ;)

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7057 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 09:21:10 »
It has finally arrived!!

Show Image

Show Image

Does look great!  I've always been partial to the Julysicle.. I doubt I will ever get my hands on something like that (or this) tho

Offline Vaii

• wat
« Reply #7058 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 09:23:44 »
Pretty stoked since it's my first clack!
wtb dark plushberry (mx) bbv2 / starcluster (mx) bbv2

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #7059 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 09:25:08 »
It has finally arrived!!

Show Image

Show Image

Does look great!  I've always been partial to the Julysicle.. I doubt I will ever get my hands on something like that (or this) tho

Julysicle is beautiful in person. Had to buy one of the most expensive caps skull trans blue to get my first julysicle. Which was just to trade so I could get my first candy corn blank. Awe the spirit of the hunt for your Dream clack. So exciting. I only have my candy corn blank and plan to not get any more. Good luck one day you will have one if you just dream and try hard to watch what people have and want to trade.

Pretty stoked since it's my first clack!

You are very lucky sir. It took me a good while to finally get a candy corn skull! But lost it when I left topre for a bit. :x
« Last Edit: Fri, 25 July 2014, 09:26:57 by dustinhxc »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7060 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 04:10:00 »
It has finally arrived!!

Show Image

Show Image

Nice one - congratulations!

Your PM inbox is probably starting to fill up with offers now :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #7061 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 04:11:45 »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #7062 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 04:18:13 »
sell out and eat ass

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #7063 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 04:22:50 »
Show Image

is that drak grey or black? either way nice clack sir!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7064 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 04:49:33 »
Show Image

is that drak grey or black? either way nice clack sir!

A very nice silvery gray, with red eyes.

Offline n2k

• plasticchair
    • donate skins pls
« Reply #7065 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 05:50:37 »
Finally posting my clacks as well!

Oh wait, it's just DHL telling me they lost the package, can't find it and there's nothing I can do about it.

Was almost too excited when I got into the 4/20 EDD sale but after 3 letters and over 3 months of trouble with the postal service I've given up.
Next time maybe.

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #7066 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 05:55:20 »

Oh wait, it's just DHL telling me they lost the package, can't find it and there's nothing I can do about it.

Show Image

Was almost too excited when I got into the 4/20 EDD sale but after 3 letters and over 3 months of trouble with the postal service I've given up.
Next time maybe.

:(

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7067 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 06:02:05 »

Show Image

Next time maybe.

Feel ya bro...
I lost a couple of packages in the past as well... a brobot and a girldc :(
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #7068 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 06:02:53 »

Show Image

Next time maybe.

Ugh. That sucks. Maybe clickclack will find it in is heart to help you out.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7069 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 06:34:03 »

Show Image

Next time maybe.

That is a sad story :(

You are always welcome in the Clack therapy thread.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #7070 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 08:14:07 »
Wait.. Why is it sent via DHL to you? I mean, isn't it suppose to be via normal post? One would think DHL is more reliable than standard post.. Wtf!

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #7071 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 08:34:13 »

Show Image

Next time maybe.

You have my utmost sympathy, sir. I can't even imagine how depressed I would be to have had an EDD clack get lost in transit due to courier incompetence.  :'(

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline pmh1410

« Reply #7072 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 09:31:42 »
Show Image

Arnold Schwarzenegger  :))
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club

Keyboards Collection: Powered by OTD
TKL: 360C Hyper Silver, Cheat B/R/B
Mini: 356mini Red, Duck Poker + 38GT.

Offline n2k

• plasticchair
    • donate skins pls
« Reply #7073 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 10:16:01 »
Wait.. Why is it sent via DHL to you? I mean, isn't it suppose to be via normal post? One would think DHL is more reliable than standard post.. Wtf!

I guess in the end it WAS the normal post (Deutsche Post) that messed up.
The package was already at the customs office, then given to the normal post for final delivery and got lost. :mad:

Offline melt

• check out my Instagram!
« Reply #7074 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 10:36:22 »
Show Image

I used to have one of those.  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. What the hell is wrong with me?!! :-(

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #7075 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 11:05:57 »

Offline redskull

« Reply #7076 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 11:06:22 »
i really can't brain how postals lost a parcel. i'm 99.99% sure 'lost' parcels are just simply stolen.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #7077 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 11:49:21 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Beautiful photos of a beautiful clack!

Offline n2k

• plasticchair
    • donate skins pls
« Reply #7078 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 11:55:36 »
i really can't brain how postals lost a parcel. i'm 99.99% sure 'lost' parcels are just simply stolen.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking....but that just makes me even more disappointed since the clacks were probably just tossed in the trash :(

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #7079 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 12:50:44 »
No pics of the July 4th 4grabs yet?? :'(

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #7080 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 16:59:51 »

Guess we'll have to wait till they're on Ebay  :rolleyes:

Offline Belfong

« Reply #7081 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 19:52:55 »

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking....but that just makes me even more disappointed since the clacks were probably just tossed in the trash :(
I have a F2 Blue that was in the post for almost 68 days. I was fortunate that I have tracking info so I could tell that it left Chicago, went back to Chicago, left again on a international flight and then all of a sudden appearing in Florida and then poof, no tracking for almost two weeks and then it cleared Malaysia customs. If you don't have tracking, it gets really nerve wrecking because you have no idea where it is. And you said 3 months - that's beating my 68 days wait but I do sympathize and understand how you feel. Sorry bro but don't give up. It will come.

Offline TheBinary

« Reply #7082 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 00:24:23 »
Show Image

Looking very good there bro! Congrats on getting the cap!!!  :thumb:

Offline nasby99

« Reply #7083 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 01:51:53 »
Show Image

I like this keycap and mr friday.

thanks for showing  nice photo.  ;)
What I have currently
356CL(Black,Gun-metal), 356L, 356.2, 356DGE,356N MK2, 356MINI v1(military,red) 356MINI v2(red) 360c(apple silver,hyper blue),Koala,Cheat..
G81-3000SAV, G81-3100SAV,G81-3004SAT,G81-3000SAT,G81-3000SPBUS,G80-3000HAV,G80-2100HDU...

What I want to get now
Nothing atm

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
« Reply #7084 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 11:00:19 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Oh My Goddess !!   :o :o
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 July 2014, 11:43:11 by sprit »

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #7085 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 11:39:18 »
My newest CC.   EK Gray CC.   Minty and gorgeous!! 

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #7086 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 11:52:57 »
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #7087 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 14:06:31 »
Guess we'll have to wait till they're on Ebay  :rolleyes:

Bleh.  Well, at least we'll get to see some blurry pics.

gummyrot leaf

Those sunlight and shadow pics look really good. :)

Next time maybe.

That's terrible.  Sorry to hear that, man.  And EDD, those must have been some good Clacks.  For international folks, it would be worth to try asking CC if you can chip in extra money for good shipping.  I'd rather pay an extra $10-20 or whatever than to lose something like a Clack in the mail.

Looking good. :)  Your board looks sweet.

nightowl

Ah, Night owl.  One of my favorite Clacks.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #7088 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 16:21:46 »

Show Image

Show Image

Nice setup so far considering you just came back.  ;D
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #7089 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 16:24:06 »

Show Image

Show Image

Nice setup so far considering you just came back.  ;D

I've been back for a few months.   And I've had some help from a few nice folks    :D :D

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #7090 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 17:12:31 »
Late cross post...  ^-^

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #7091 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 18:37:04 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

*Drooools* Love the green GON. Matches amazingly.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #7092 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 21:59:27 »
After putting these trans WASD on my backlit GON, I'm a convert for CC WASD.  Well, at least the translucent ones. :)

With backlight

With Chartreuse to give some notion of what they'll look like with Toxic.  Not the best match, but still works ok.

Close up of them in their natural habitat

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #7093 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 22:06:47 »
Poisonous great images, they're glowing dangerously. The second picture is perfect!
... ...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #7094 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 22:11:56 »
After putting these trans WASD on my backlit GON, I'm a convert for CC WASD.  Well, at least the translucent ones. :)

With backlight
Show Image

With Chartreuse to give some notion of what they'll look like with Toxic.  Not the best match, but still works ok.
Show Image

Show Image

Very nice!  I wonder what it will take to pry those from your fingers.   :p  That whole setup is amazingly lovely.  ;)

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #7095 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 22:20:39 »

With backlight
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Are those trans WASD a clack set? I've never seen that shade of WASD from clack
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #7096 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 22:23:27 »

With backlight
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Are those trans WASD a clack set? I've never seen that shade of WASD from clack

I take it you've been gone the past week? :p a ton of his rarest items are on ebay from a person named Mercedes in his town.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #7097 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 22:33:01 »

With backlight
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I always wonder, are those WASD clusters Cherry profile or OEM profile?
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #7098 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 22:38:21 »

With backlight
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Such cool pics!!   Such cool Clacks!!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #7099 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 22:54:42 »

With backlight
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I always wonder, are those WASD clusters Cherry profile or OEM profile?

They look OEM to me.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More