Author Topic: Post your Poker!  (Read 1024680 times)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Re: Post your Poker!
« Reply #2150 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:19:08 »
Dressed down my Poker II.
Show Image

Whoa very clean! Which keyset is that?
DSA Granite, yo.

Holy crap! I swear that was just a Group Buy. That came out way faster then any GB Ive done.. ;o
91 days between my initial order and delivery to me - SP did a bang up job on this.

They damn sure did. 
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline koalapear

• Actually hates koalas.
« Reply #2151 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:52:36 »
My Penumbra key cap set came in today and have found a permanent home on my daily driver.

Show Image

Poker X Fully Dressed by cpkey, on Flickr

That looks absolutely fantastic. This set is one of my dream keysets.
'91 Model M SSK | NerD 60 (MX Greens) | Realforce 87U 55g | Winkeyless B.87 (MX Greens) | Monarch Matias Custom | HHKB | Duck Octagon (67g Zealios)

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2152 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 18:48:12 »
She needs some work and I need a better cam.

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #2153 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 01:47:11 »
She needs some work and I need a better cam.

Show Image

I see you have flipped your Fn key. Are you using GuiFN?

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2154 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 02:05:53 »
Not yet, but I will be.  ;) Last time I attempted to switch the Poker 2 over to GuiFN it bugged out so I was going to wait till a had a little more time to play with it.
I really do find the flipped key to be useful.

Edit: I should probably add that I'm not even going to attempt SpaceFN due to the fact that I often rebind space in many of my games. For instance, in BF3/4 I rebind space to pitch up and to change that now will just get me killed in many stupid ways.
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 July 2014, 02:22:33 by RED-404 »

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #2155 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 06:37:52 »
Not yet, but I will be.  ;) Last time I attempted to switch the Poker 2 over to GuiFN it bugged out so I was going to wait till a had a little more time to play with it.
I really do find the flipped key to be useful.

Edit: I should probably add that I'm not even going to attempt SpaceFN due to the fact that I often rebind space in many of my games. For instance, in BF3/4 I rebind space to pitch up and to change that now will just get me killed in many stupid ways.

Absolutely. In your case GuiFN is the right choice (it has been designed for this purpose).

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2156 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 04:53:06 »
Poker II with the Granite DSA keyset

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2157 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 11:18:45 »

Show Image

Show Image

Beautiful board, case, keyset, and KBK!  :thumb:

Offline Roibhilin

• Saver of Humens
« Reply #2158 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 18:28:53 »
I don't think this is worth making a separate thread for but should I pull the trigger on a Poker II? The layout makes me want to buy it  :-X

QFR | Poker II | Quickfire TK

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #2159 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 18:29:51 »
I don't think this is worth making a separate thread for but should I pull the trigger on a Poker II? The layout makes me want to buy it  :-X
if you have the cash yea

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2160 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 18:31:46 »

Definitely! Great board!  :thumb:

Offline Roibhilin

• Saver of Humens
« Reply #2161 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 20:58:25 »

Definitely! Great board!  :thumb:

if you have the cash yea

bought it  :thumb:

QFR | Poker II | Quickfire TK

Offline luisbg

« Reply #2162 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 21:14:01 »
Show Image

Had posted this in another thread, but felt it deserves to be in the poker thread :D

So green! Very cool.
Leopold FC660M - Brown mx switches - black case - white blank keys :: ErgoDox - Blue mx switches - classic case - black blank keys

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2163 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:47:08 »
I think this fits here.

Poker II by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2164 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:52:12 »
Happy reply all over the place - the Reaper matches the wrist rest :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #2165 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 23:03:20 »
I think this fits here.

Show Image

Reaper madness

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2166 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 23:06:07 »
I think this fits here.

Show Image

Reaper madness

Speaking of Reaper - where is reaper?  He has a keycap named after him - has he even got one? :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline napalmbrain

• Formerly known as xibu
  • Hi.
    • Personal Site
« Reply #2167 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 09:31:02 »
I just got my Poker a few weeks ago from Banggood and absolutely love it.

It has MX Blues with DSA PBT keycaps from Signature Plastics.

70137-0

70139-1

Also, this is a bit off topic, but where do people get those awesome signatures with little keyboards?
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 July 2014, 09:37:13 by xibu »
Poker II for life.

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #2168 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 09:46:12 »
Also, this is a bit off topic, but where do people get those awesome signatures with little keyboards?

Here: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=19113.0

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #2169 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 20:13:30 »
I just got my Poker a few weeks ago from Banggood and absolutely love it.

It has MX Blues with DSA PBT keycaps from Signature Plastics.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Yo this is really pretty, grats.
I love Elzy

Offline napalmbrain

• Formerly known as xibu
  • Hi.
    • Personal Site
« Reply #2170 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 22:49:30 »
Yo this is really pretty, grats.

Thanks Sifo! Yours are exceptionally good looking as well. Dat lighting  :D
Poker II for life.

Offline Cods

• Penumbra SA Mark II please?
« Reply #2171 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 03:53:53 »
My Poker II, my first keyboard with Blues, and Calm Depths key set in SA profile.
70478-0
Really liking this combination of keyboard and key set, although it is taking some time to get used to the WASD = arrows arrangement.
After a couple of days, it's *starting* to get familiar, but the FC660M with Clears that turned up at the same time beckons beguilingly with its extra column and dedicated arrows + delete.
Will give it a week or two and see.
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 July 2014, 03:57:27 by Cods »
Model M Industrial, SSK, Unicomp 104, Code TKL MX Green, FC660M MX Green + Clear + White + Grey, FC660C Topre 45g, MagicForce 68 USB and Bluetooth, Whitefox, some optical switch 65% Bluetooth split spacebar thing ... wait, I think I need an intervention. Too late, there’s a couple of new Model Fs on the way.
Too much SA is never enough.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2172 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 05:48:11 »
That's Calm Depths?

Haven't seen it looking so good before!

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #2173 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 07:58:22 »
That's Calm Depths?

Love how that cyan just pops out!

P.S. I'm waiting for rowdy to see it.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2174 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 22:25:30 »
That's Calm Depths?

Erm ... see what?

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #2175 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 23:00:18 »
That's Calm Depths?

Erm ... see what?

The \ | key. :-[

Edit: Not that symmetry is a bad thing.  To each his own. :-*

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2176 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 00:20:18 »
That's Calm Depths?

Erm ... see what?

Oh yeah, that!

And Esc.

And space :eek:

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #2177 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 00:55:37 »
X-post from mail thread:

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2178 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 01:10:05 »
So my poker fits on my scanner bed. I don't know why I did this..

Hmm, maybe I clean the keyboard before/if I ever do that again.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2179 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 01:19:36 »
X-post from mail thread:

Show Image

That looks so clean it's almost clinical!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2180 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 01:21:15 »
I think this fits here.

Show Image

Beautifulllll all BoW!

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #2181 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 03:48:40 »

Show Image

Show Image

Nice board! But that thing on esc destroys the overall nice and clean look a bit.

Offline ishpeck

• Life without MX Blues is no kind of life at all.
    • The Ishpeckian Network
« Reply #2182 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 12:52:17 »
Got a pair of them (identical); one for work, one for home.

0:=λfx.x

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #2183 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:53:37 »

Show Image

What switches did you get?

Offline ishpeck

• Life without MX Blues is no kind of life at all.
    • The Ishpeckian Network
« Reply #2184 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 20:27:33 »
Blues.  Always blues for me.
0:=λfx.x

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2185 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 01:11:32 »

Show Image

Sweet welcome to the poker club!

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2186 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 02:03:28 »
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Cods

« Reply #2187 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 06:21:03 »
That's Calm Depths?

Erm ... see what?

Oh yeah, that!

And Esc.

Y'know, I've not been around here that long, so most of that went over my head...

Really liking the Poker with these keys, as a long-time Model M user I really appreciate some clicky and the SA profile key set.
I need to get some DSA to try, I think I'll quite like it.

DCS is dead to me now, I'm replacing all my DCS with either SA or DSA... SA Midnight for starters  :D
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52684.new#new
Model M Industrial, SSK, Unicomp 104, Code TKL MX Green, FC660M MX Green + Clear + White + Grey, FC660C Topre 45g, MagicForce 68 USB and Bluetooth, Whitefox, some optical switch 65% Bluetooth split spacebar thing ... wait, I think I need an intervention. Too late, there’s a couple of new Model Fs on the way.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2188 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 06:27:22 »

Oh yeah, that!

And Esc.

Y'know, I've not been around here that long, so most of that went over my head...

Really liking the Poker with these keys, as a long-time Model M user I really appreciate some clicky and the SA profile key set.
I need to get some DSA to try, I think I'll quite like it.

DCS is dead to me now, I'm replacing all my DCS with either SA or DSA... SA Midnight for starters  :D
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52684.new#new

On a traditional layout, such as a Model M, all keys that produce an ASCII character on screen are pearl (white).

All other keys are pebble (gran).

So `~ and \| should really be peral (white) as they produce ASCII characters when pressed, but due to their positions on an ANSI keyboard many people prefer to have them the same colour as the modifiers (i.e. pebbly (gray)) so that they have a "balance" of modifier colour on either side of the main typing area.

Others prefer to keep things more traditional.

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #2189 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 10:12:35 »
Show Image

That looks great. Hope to get my Dolch soon. Is that a hammer case?

Offline Khanto

« Reply #2190 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 10:28:50 »
My Poker atm. Use it at work most of the time.
Want a CC so badly  :(

PokerII

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2191 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 11:16:26 »
Show Image

That looks great. Hope to get my Dolch soon. Is that a hammer case?

Thanks, yeah it is. :)
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #2192 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 14:42:53 »

Show Image

That USB cable looks awesome.  Did you buy that somewhere?  I've never seen one with those great looking ends.  I bought one from Pexon, which is great, but it didn't have those really nice end parts.

Offline Doyniish

• Good you
    • Power Hour Playlists
« Reply #2193 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 15:05:28 »

Show Image

Loving the orange dude, looks sick.

Offline Cods

« Reply #2194 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 15:38:38 »
<snip>
SA Midnight http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52684.new#new
On a traditional layout, such as a Model M, all keys that produce an ASCII character on screen are pearl (white).
All other keys are pebble (gran).
So `~ and \| should really be peral (white) as they produce ASCII characters when pressed, but due to their positions on an ANSI keyboard many people prefer to have them the same colour as the modifiers (i.e. pebbly (gray)) so that they have a "balance" of modifier colour on either side of the main typing area.
Others prefer to keep things more traditional.
[looks at the SSK and the industrial grey Trackpoint Model M on the shelf - realisation dawns]
Ah, thanks for taking the time to explain Rowdy, gotcha.
Not the fault of the set, it includes enough colour options for both a traditional layout and my approach as well.
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 July 2014, 15:40:33 by Cods »

Offline Khanto

« Reply #2195 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 01:46:50 »

Show Image

That USB cable looks awesome.  Did you buy that somewhere?  I've never seen one with those great looking ends.  I bought one from Pexon, which is great, but it didn't have those really nice end parts.

I bought the cable at the german Amazon Market. http://www.amazon.de/ROLINE-GOLD-Kabel-Mini-5-polig/dp/B00AGHZ7BO

PokerII

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2196 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 01:48:16 »
Show Image

i love this keyset bro!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator