Author Topic: Lambda Group Buy Left overs  (Read 12258 times)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Hmmmm beer.
Lambda Group Buy Left overs
« on: Thu, 06 September 2012, 18:37:32 »
Orange thick ABS Lambda key engraved with black infill from QWERKeys
$3.00 each

Just because you missed out on the group buy doesn't mean you are not getting a good deal. These are about $4 a piece with close to $5.50 shipping to the US from QWERKeys after converting from pounds to dollars. I don't have a lot of left overs since there were many orders placed in the group buy so I should be able to cover everyone that wants some keys.

Shipping & Handling
The following prices do not include tracking or delivery confirmation, which I will only add if you request it.

US:
Small Bubble Mailer - $3.50 

Canada and International:
Small Bubble Mailer - $4.00

Paypal fees:
2.9% + $0.30 (3.9% + $0.30 for international)

To order:
Send me a PM with the number of keys you want, your name and shipping address, phone number for international, and your paypal email so I can get you an invoice.
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 June 2013, 13:59:21 by danielucf »
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
Re: Lambda Group Buy Left overs
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 06 September 2012, 19:13:16 »
pmed! awesome

Offline DarkShot

• Professional Procrastinator
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 06 September 2012, 20:50:18 »
PM'd as well!

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 06 September 2012, 20:58:16 »
I'm loving the thickness of those. And I wonder how long it took you to line up all those caps to take the first pic haha.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 06 September 2012, 21:40:44 »
PM sent!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 07 September 2012, 02:14:20 »
I'm loving the thickness of those. And I wonder how long it took you to line up all those caps to take the first pic haha.
Not too long, like 5 minutes or so.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 07 September 2012, 02:32:15 »
Was that picture of the full original purchase, or just the left overs?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline zzAaron

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 07 September 2012, 02:57:53 »
Was that picture of the full original purchase, or just the left overs?

almost 100% that is the whole group buy
Ducky 9008G2 Browns, White Filco TKL Reds

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 07 September 2012, 03:25:35 »
almost 100% that is the whole group buy
Actually that didn't include the 120 keys that hoggy sent out, or the 20 keys that my bunch was short. Crafty angle and ****ty camera blur make it look like a lot more. Well 200 something keys is still a lot I guess.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 07 September 2012, 05:38:17 »
Looks like about 18 rows of 13 keys, which would be about 234 keys.

Not that I counted or anything ... that would be really sad ;)

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 07 September 2012, 07:04:37 »
paid!:)

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 07 September 2012, 08:41:40 »
paid!:)

i havn't even had a reply to my PM yet and i was first in :(

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 07 September 2012, 11:32:05 »

I replied to you check again, I'll go send the message one more time just in case.

Offline poopmat

« Reply #13 on: Sat, 08 September 2012, 15:54:38 »
pmed
REΛLFORCE 103u, Ergodex DX1, IBM model M, Daskeyboard II, QFR brown,

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 08 September 2012, 16:59:47 »

I replied to you check again, I'll go send the message one more time just in case.

yeah got that one, paid :) thanks again

Offline poco

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 10 September 2012, 12:25:12 »
PMed
Ducky 1087 - MX Black | Leopold tenkeyless - MX Brown

Offline bnitch

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 12 September 2012, 00:01:39 »
PM sent, thanks.
Quick Fire blue cherry ( first mech )

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 12 September 2012, 00:29:04 »
where's mine >.<
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 12 September 2012, 01:02:01 »
Not panicing or anything, but have you had the chance to post out the international ones yet?

Like, mine to Australia, for example? :)

Offline abc123asd

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 12 September 2012, 06:38:37 »
PM'd you

Offline WXGhoul

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 12 September 2012, 12:25:23 »
PM sent
"All I do, is sit down at the keyboard, and start hittin\' the keys. Getting them in the right order, that\'s the trick."

Filco Tenkeyless Cherry Blue
Razer DeathAdder 3500

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 12 September 2012, 14:21:18 »
Not panicing or anything, but have you had the chance to post out the international ones yet?

Like, mine to Australia, for example? :)
International and left overs should be the only ones left to send. Hand writing all the customs forms is a pain but I hope to have it all done by Friday. I've had like 4 or 5 left overs sales to Australia, I think in the future I'll try to have an Australian proxy.

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 12 September 2012, 14:26:20 »
International and left overs should be the only ones left to send. Hand writing all the customs forms is a pain but I hope to have it all done by Friday. I've had like 4 or 5 left overs sales to Australia, I think in the future I'll try to have an Australian proxy.

You don't need to handwrite customs forms, Daniel :)

http://webapps.usps.com/customsforms/

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 12 September 2012, 15:42:14 »
So which one is the small one for bubble mailers?

Offline abc123asd

« Reply #24 on: Sun, 16 September 2012, 00:06:07 »
Have you posted mine out yet?

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 19 September 2012, 23:52:35 »
Alright everything is packaged and in a box to be dropped off at the USPS tomorrow. PM sent to one person that I don't think I got an invoice to, and sent an invoice to someone else.

Still have a decent amount of keys left but only 15 bubble mailers before I need to restock those so get your orders in quick.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 20 September 2012, 00:06:59 »
Alright everything is packaged and in a box to be dropped off at the USPS tomorrow. PM sent to one person that I don't think I got an invoice to, and sent an invoice to someone else.

Still have a decent amount of keys left but only 15 bubble mailers before I need to restock those so get your orders in quick.
PMed!

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 20 September 2012, 00:28:37 »
Where are my keys? :(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 20 September 2012, 00:29:12 »

Cool, thanx :)

I wonder whether this package will arrive before a certain Red Alert modifier set .....

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 20 September 2012, 22:01:27 »
Dropped off all the left overs orders this morning. Even the ones that people paid late last night. There may be one or two pending payment that will go out when ever they are paid.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 20 September 2012, 22:26:04 »
Dropped off all the left overs orders this morning. Even the ones that people paid late last night. There may be one or two pending payment that will go out when ever they are paid.
Yeah, I totally didn't expect to see a tracking number when I woke up this morning, thanks!

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 21 September 2012, 03:29:24 »
 People can leave me heat once they receive their keys if they'd like  ;) ;)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 28 September 2012, 00:52:19 »
Dropped off another batch yesterday, and one more for this morning. Need more orders to process :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 28 September 2012, 01:32:57 »
Quick question - you posted mine last week (thank you, tracking number received).

I searched the USPS site and the most recent status is from September 21, 2012, 2:02 pm: "Processed through USPS Sort Facility, MIAMI, FL 33112".

Is that normal for USPS?  The last update is now about a week ago - would there be something saying it was in transit internationally, or arrived in destination cuontry or something, or at least loaded onto a plane?

Sorry, first time I have had a tracking number from USPS.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #34 on: Fri, 28 September 2012, 01:47:30 »
once it leaves the US, there is no tracking beyond that if it's going over seas. so that's all you're going to see until it reaches you.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #35 on: Fri, 28 September 2012, 01:51:55 »
Ok, thanks for that.  Hopefully one day soon then ...

Offline strafe

• Strafe's Blog
« Reply #36 on: Fri, 28 September 2012, 05:02:14 »
I'm in Australia and get stuff via USPS on a weekly basis.. Generally takes 8-10 working days.
Freebird WKL (Blacks Clear-Tops), iKBC F-104 (Blacks) and more!

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
Lambda Group Buy Left overs
« Reply #37 on: Fri, 28 September 2012, 05:10:01 »
^ Really? In my case ~4 weeks.
[FS]☠ The temple lol ->HERE<-

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #38 on: Fri, 28 September 2012, 05:39:29 »
The main thing was that the last status update from USPS sounds normal - if it is somewhere in the system and should arrive in the next 8 to 20 working days, that's ok.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 01 October 2012, 05:41:38 »
Arrived today in good order - thank you sir :-)

Offline shadewolf

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #40 on: Tue, 02 October 2012, 11:21:53 »
Are these still available? Might be in for two if so...

Offline M0rph3us

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 03 October 2012, 16:54:55 »
I was also wondering if these are still available. Qwerkeys caps work on all Cherry MX boards correct? I want to get one or two of these for the escape key on my Celeritas and Quickfire Pro.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 03 October 2012, 17:11:29 »
Real low on what I have left so holding off on any more orders for a bit just in case.

Offline pm_

« Reply #43 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 11:29:56 »
Real low on what I have left so holding off on any more orders for a bit just in case.

Confused.  Are these still available then or no?

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #44 on: Sun, 11 November 2012, 13:49:22 »
At the  moment I'm waiting to make sure all international orders arrived. There may be one that I have to re-ship so until I know more I'm sitting on small amount I have left.

Offline tcextreme

« Reply #45 on: Mon, 12 November 2012, 04:19:32 »
Hi there! Are there still any of these available?

Offline killazys

« Reply #46 on: Fri, 28 June 2013, 10:43:16 »
If there's any more available please let me know! I'd like two.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #47 on: Fri, 28 June 2013, 10:59:21 »
If there's any more available please let me know! I'd like two.
You can pick these up from QWERKeys.com
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #48 on: Fri, 28 June 2013, 13:58:50 »
Talk about blast from the past. I don't have any more of these, I'm going to lock the thread.