Author Topic: Things you hate  (Read 250689 times)

Offline Kraksx

Re: Things you hate
« Reply #1750 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 10:56:44 »
When you buy something and they come in a hard plastic thing that is impossible to open even with the sharpest of scissors and once you're done opening it you realize you have cuts all over your hands

Poker II

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1751 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 12:30:39 »

When you buy something and they come in a hard plastic thing that is impossible to open even with the sharpest of scissors and once you're done opening it you realize you have cuts all over your hands
that reminds me, have you ever seen those scissors you need scissors to open? what sort of mensa candidate came up with that?
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iri

« Reply #1752 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 13:56:06 »

that reminds me, have you ever seen those scissors you need scissors to open? what sort of mensa candidate came up with that?
Any mensa member?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1753 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 14:31:18 »

Any mensa member?
#shotsfired
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1754 on: Mon, 18 August 2014, 12:47:00 »
rotten fruit
our apples started rotting
one of them was dark brown, squishy, sunken holes, white dots and longhaired green mole things
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #1755 on: Mon, 18 August 2014, 12:47:56 »
I HATE CRAPPLE MACINTRASH.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline deepthawt

• ︻̷̿┻̿═━一
    • my programming hobby site, interactive jigsaws, photos &c
« Reply #1756 on: Mon, 18 August 2014, 22:36:35 »
first day at school

More
[| Ducky Shine II 9087 Yellow LED/BlueMX  |  Saitek Eclipse II  |  IBM Model M 1391401  | Cherry G80-5000  |  Logitech diNovo Mini  |  Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000  |  Matias Quiet Pro PC  |  Dell TH836  |  NEC KB-6923  |  Fujitsu FKB4700  |  GearHead Mini USB  KB1700U (89 key) | Filco Majestouch-2 ninja/blues  |   Matias Mini Quiet Pro PC | Ducky Shine 4/Clear MX | E Element RGB Silver/Black Outemu |]

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1757 on: Mon, 18 August 2014, 23:47:51 »
first day at school

Are you in college?  (if so, where?)

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #1758 on: Mon, 18 August 2014, 23:50:08 »
When my mechanical pencil runs out of lead, I have to dig out another 3 pieces, insert them, get one to come through finally, and then realize I missed half the Calculus notes.
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline iri

« Reply #1759 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 00:11:52 »
Using the English word "school" to name ****ing everything.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline deepthawt

• ︻̷̿┻̿═━一
    • my programming hobby site, interactive jigsaws, photos &c
« Reply #1760 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 19:04:45 »
Are you in college?  (if so, where?)

A course in LabView @ University of  Madison
The course is much needed and the instructor is adept but first day(s) are always stressful for me.
More
[| Ducky Shine II 9087 Yellow LED/BlueMX  |  Saitek Eclipse II  |  IBM Model M 1391401  | Cherry G80-5000  |  Logitech diNovo Mini  |  Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000  |  Matias Quiet Pro PC  |  Dell TH836  |  NEC KB-6923  |  Fujitsu FKB4700  |  GearHead Mini USB  KB1700U (89 key) | Filco Majestouch-2 ninja/blues  |   Matias Mini Quiet Pro PC | Ducky Shine 4/Clear MX | E Element RGB Silver/Black Outemu |]

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #1761 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 16:39:24 »
When people don't reseal containers that are resealable.

"I only need 4 pretzels, so these other 296 pretzels can just go stale, **** it."
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1762 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 19:10:52 »
The housing bubble in the Redmond/Bellvue/Kirkland area. They know this is where the jobs are, and they know they can charge whatever the hell they want per month because people will pay for the convenience of not having to drive an hour and a half to work everyday.

I just signed a lease for a 450sq ft studio at $1200 a month. That's just straight up rape, and that's including the Fall special move in rate that knocks off $150. **** me.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1763 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 19:16:59 »
The housing bubble in the Redmond/Bellvue/Kirkland area. They know this is where the jobs are, and they know they can charge whatever the hell they want per month because people will pay for the convenience of not having to drive an hour and a half to work everyday.

I just signed a lease for a 450sq ft studio at $1200 a month. That's just straight up rape, and that's including the Fall special move in rate that knocks off $150. **** me.

Holy...wow...  :eek:

You should just, like, move here.

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #1764 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 19:25:50 »
I hate not having a v2 lightsaver.  :(

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1765 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 19:46:11 »
****ers who know they have to merge over to turn right and that traffic backs up getting off the freeway because of that, but think they're so special that they don't have to wait and can dive in at the last minute and **** up traffic even more.

Sounds about right.  I remember paying about that for a ****ty little studio in the U District of Seattle.

Move to Texas.  Cheap, lots of tech jobs moving there, and friendly people.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1766 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 19:55:13 »
****ers who know they have to merge over to turn right and that traffic backs up getting off the freeway because of that, but think they're so special that they don't have to wait and can dive in at the last minute and **** up traffic even more.

Sounds about right.  I remember paying about that for a ****ty little studio in the U District of Seattle.

i hope i cut you off in traffic one day. i want to see the anger in your eyes
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1767 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 20:45:12 »

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #1768 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 11:40:59 »

video made me LOL so hard

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #1770 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 12:48:43 »
Nubs, you a moustache guy too?  :confused:

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1771 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 12:55:04 »

Full glorious beard, no molestaches.

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #1772 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 13:43:18 »
Still not sure why you can edit quotes. >.>

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1773 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 13:58:14 »

Pubes glued to your face doesnt count playa

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1774 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 15:14:15 »

Still not sure why i can't drink while underage >.>
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1775 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 15:22:34 »

Don't be jealous that I can use my own  pubes instead of my mother's.

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #1776 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 15:27:10 »

Still not sure why i can't drink while underage >.>

paicrai is at it again!
[I'm not under age in any countries any more]

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1777 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 16:31:23 »

what me and your mother do is none of your business!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1778 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 16:40:29 »

y u no pics

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1779 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 18:36:48 »

what me and your mother do is none of your business!

Hey, I'm just glad that someone is into overweight nearly 60 year old women.  If that's your thing, more power to you.

y u no pics

Maybe in the future.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1780 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 19:17:34 »
callin you out lurchfuccboi
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #1781 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 19:21:37 »
callin you out lurchfuccboi

wow, so ****ing trippin

More
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 August 2014, 19:28:22 by Lurch »
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1782 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 20:14:06 »

Be glad you're not out here.  I've been apartment hunting as well and a new studio around that size where I need to move to is 2k and up.  Ridiculous.

SoCal drivers in general are pretty bad. 

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1783 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 21:25:53 »
Not being able to catch a god damn pass at football practice when I can one hand catch anything that comes my way at home. ****ing nerves man, total bull****.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1784 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:06:46 »
Not being able to catch a god damn pass at football practice when I can one hand catch anything that comes my way at home. ****ing nerves man, total bull****.

Isn't Australian football basically rugby?  You guys are so confusing having football (soccer), Australian football, and rugby.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1785 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:14:33 »

Isn't Australian football basically rugby?  You guys are so confusing having football (soccer), Australian football, and rugby.
I'm actually playing American football so even more confusing! Can't stand Aussie rules, absolutely no strategy involved.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1786 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:26:54 »

I'm actually playing American football so even more confusing! Can't stand Aussie rules, absolutely no strategy involved.

Goddamn Australians, can't decide if they want to be European, American, or native islanders.  MAKE UP YOUR MINDS ALREADY AND PICK ONE.  I'm so damn confused now that I discovered you have three types of football plus rugby.

Is this for school, fun, or both?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1787 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:30:55 »

Goddamn Australians, can't decide if they want to be European, American, or native islanders.  MAKE UP YOUR MINDS ALREADY AND PICK ONE.  I'm so damn confused now that I discovered you have three types of football plus rugby.

Is this for school, fun, or both?
Were an enigma man :)

Just doing it for fun and fitness, first year playing for a local club but I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Never followed any sports until last year, turns out I just hate all Australian sports :P

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1788 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:33:14 »

Just doing it for fun and fitness, first year playing for a local club but I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Never followed any sports until last year, turns out I just hate all Australian sports :P

Even kangaroo boxing?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1789 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:35:29 »

Even kangaroo boxing?
Haha that's not sport, that's comedy! Anyone stupid enough to **** with a roo needs their head looked at, they can disembowel you with one kick to the guts.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1790 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:40:40 »
Well, if the internet and TV have taught me anything, everything in Australia can kill you dead in a couple of hearbeats.

But since you're a giant wuss, how about Pademelon or Wallaby boxing then?

Also, HOLY ****ING ****, THERE ARE TREE KANGAROOS!!!  As if they weren't scary enough about some things, now they can climb trees, drop out of them, disembowel you, then disappear back into the canopy.  Forget Koalas and drop bears, I have a new Australian fear.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1791 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:44:39 »
Haha those guys are cuddly! It's the big reds you have to watch out for, we had them on my parents property out bush and some of them were well over 6 feet tall when standing. Not fun interrupting one of them during a meal when you're in your boxers collecting washing hahahaha

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1792 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:46:09 »

let your VD shine brother.

wait. Like your Crabs out? no no.. uh

good luck!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1793 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:48:36 »

good luck!
Cheers man, find out tomorrow if I'm relegated to defence so time will tell. Might be able to sneak in at fullback as well if I can get some decent hits in!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1794 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:52:38 »

This ****. God damn no parking signs that confuse the **** out of you.

good luck!
Cheers man, find out tomorrow if I'm relegated to defence so time will tell. Might be able to sneak in at fullback as well if I can get some decent hits in!

my cousin just had his shoulder dislocated during practice
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:55:04 by demik »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1795 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 22:56:07 »
Show Image

This ****. God damn no parking signs that confuse the **** out of you.

good luck!

my cousin just had his shoulder dislocated during practice
Ouch. I'm waiting for my first major injury, broke two fingers in the space of five weeks so I'm off to a good start!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1796 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 23:12:55 »
yeah, dude went 3 days like that.. doctors asked him how the hell he handled the pain for so long.

then they popped it into place and he started crying lol

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #1797 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 09:31:01 »
@ demik: I spent a good while just staring, trying to read those signs and still didn't know if I could park there.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1798 on: Sat, 23 August 2014, 11:55:40 »
@ demik: I spent a good while just staring, trying to read those signs and still didn't know if I could park there.

Tl;dr go to the next street

Offline Roibhilin

• Saver of Humens
« Reply #1799 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:35:29 »
I hate moral***s. (And Church, Christian missionaries etc. as well.)

ayo dog you sound like a bigot when you say ***.

Sounds like I hate you too. ^-^

ow the edge
>>>r/mensrights
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 August 2014, 23:41:18 by Roibhilin »

QFR | Poker II | Quickfire TK