Author Topic: Things you hate  (Read 250697 times)

Offline Hundrakia

Re: Things you hate
« Reply #1850 on: Sun, 31 August 2014, 15:06:05 »
When people say they'll meet you for lunch, then keep you waiting (currently) an hour.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1851 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 00:08:53 »
Going from all red lights to all blue lights :/

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1852 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 08:17:19 »
That DrugER is still posting bull**** updates on DSA dolch!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1853 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 09:04:12 »

Seriously? I must see.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1854 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 13:38:58 »

Last update: "got your money suckers"
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1855 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 14:13:05 »
Women on the school run.

Yes, I can see you six inches behind me in your enormous Ford S Max. No I'm not going to do more than 3mph over the speed limit. Yes you should have left home earlier rather than trying to harass people off the road.

I know that men are generally worse at violent driving than women, and I used to get pretty angry behind the wheel, but tailgaiting is never cool, and just because you are taking your kids to school, doesn't mean I'm going to treat you like a lady if you are acting like a prick.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1856 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 14:21:01 »
I hate ****ty drivers. Especially those kind of soccer moms and dads.

Oh and bikers. **** those kind of bikers too.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1857 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 14:23:51 »
I hate ****ty drivers. Especially those kind of soccer moms and dads.

Oh and bikers. **** those kind of bikers too.

I don't mind bikers most of the time. They sit behind you in your wing mirror with their lights on so they know you can see them, and them weaving through stationariy traffic doesn't bother me either.

It's the ones on their CBRRs and Ninjas whi sit right on your back bumper in your mirror, and when they see the smallest gap on any road, they swerve out like they are Valentino Rossi, leaning and ****, before pulling into the 10ft gap between you and the car in front of you before slamming their brakes on.

Those ones piss me off.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1858 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 15:41:00 »
There's a lot of ... Hrmm what should I call them ... Entitled bikers here who don't give a **** about traffic because they think the right of way always applies to them.

Well that's the suburbs for you :)

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1859 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 15:53:09 »
if you wanna see entitled cyclists come to norway, there's more entitlement amongst those guys than rich white kids on instagram
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline CSCoder4ever

• If it clicks I dig it
    • my github
« Reply #1860 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 17:00:35 »
I hate anything that isn't a *nix of sorts.
Rosewill RK-9100; Poker II; Magicforce 68; Planck; WASDv2 TKL; Corsair k65; minivan; tada68;

*buntu - Debian - OpenBSD

Offline abdulmuhsee

« Reply #1861 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 17:20:44 »
if you wanna see entitled cyclists come to norway, there's more entitlement amongst those guys than rich white kids on instagram

But isn't having a large bicycle-riding population a good thing?  I'll take an entitled cyclist over an entitled Ford F-150 driver any day.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1862 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 17:23:48 »

Last update: "got your money suckers"
It hurts... but it's still funny  :))

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
Things you hate
« Reply #1863 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 17:31:07 »

But isn't having a large bicycle-riding population a good thing?  I'll take an entitled cyclist over an entitled Ford F-150 driver any day.
our cyclists take up all the roads, defy traffic rules, are like 45+ in age with beer bellies the size of an asteroid, skin tight yellow tour de france suits, bikes worth 5 grand, take legal action if you accidentally get some wiper fluid on them when driving past and can't even compete in small time events without collapsing on the start line and having their **** stolen by some polish ****
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline abdulmuhsee

« Reply #1864 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 17:44:01 »
our cyclists take up all the roads, defy traffic rules, are like 45+ in age with beer bellies the size of an asteroid, skin tight yellow tour de france suits, bikes worth 5 grand, take legal action if you accidentally get some wiper fluid on them when driving past and can't even compete in small time events without collapsing on the start line and having their **** stolen by some polish ****

And here I thought they would be in shape riding their bikes every day.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1865 on: Tue, 02 September 2014, 17:57:59 »

And here I thought they would be in shape riding their bikes every day.
hell no lol
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #1866 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 04:59:53 »

a polish **** who works on a ****pay cleaning toilets is obviously better fit to ride a 5 grand bike.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #1867 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 05:40:25 »
Talking of cyclists

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1868 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 06:12:41 »

a polish **** who works on a ****pay cleaning toilets is obviously better fit to ride a 5 grand bike.
i dont think an obviously foreign shady person with an unqualified construction job and "formal business attire"

can use it for very long if he plans on a) keeping it to some extent before reselling it, and b) staying in norway anymore and c) staying out of prison
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline osi

« Reply #1869 on: Wed, 03 September 2014, 06:15:39 »
Talking of cyclists

lol!!

Top gear said it best here.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1870 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 01:21:35 »

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #1871 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 01:58:06 »

i dont think an obviously foreign shady person with an unqualified construction job and "formal business attire"
Show Image

can use it for very long if he plans on a) keeping it to some extent before reselling it, and b) staying in norway anymore and c) staying out of prison
I thought prisons in Norway were like luxury hotels.

I hate when luxury hotels feel cheap and ****ty not like Norwegian prisons. E.g., no free wifi, no HBO, musty, carpeted floors, hidden charges AKA RESORT FEES. If there were justice in this world, none of this would fly. We as a community need to go Beauty and the Beast and storm the proverbial castle with torches and pitchforks.

K I haven't slept in over 37 hours night night everybody see you all not too soon

hbo is the **** btw
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #1872 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 02:22:46 »
When Massdrop jukes me by offering the Vortex 60% aluminum case (which I purchased because I simply just wanted to replace the stock case on my Poker), and then immediately brings back the TEX 60% aluminum case, which is what I truly wanted in the first place. I knew it would happen, too.
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 September 2014, 02:40:37 by Soloist »

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1873 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 12:06:23 »
Being sick.  Got strep throat so now I get to days off work (no paid sick leave).  But on a positive note I had a signature required package show up both days off.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline iri

« Reply #1874 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 12:18:57 »
(no paid sick leave)
workers' rights. 'murica.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1875 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 12:26:31 »
I work as a union Millwright.  Kind of hard to negotiate paid sick leave and paid vacation time in when I could end up working for 2 dozen different contractors in a year.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #1876 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 12:39:40 »
I hate when people bother me when I'm listening to music on headphones.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1877 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 12:42:49 »
i hate when the wind is right in your ****ing face when riding a bike uphill and it feels like your feet are rotting at their core
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #1878 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 12:43:47 »
I also hate overcooked meat. Either learn how to cook meat properly or gtfo the kitchen.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1879 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 13:18:02 »
Bought semi-expensive Daft Punk tshirt with a gold foil type printing of their logo and it mostly fell off first time I washed it.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1880 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 15:38:37 »
Bought semi-expensive Daft Punk tshirt with a gold foil type printing of their logo and it mostly fell off first time I washed it.

Hand wash forever, bb.

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #1881 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 15:48:38 »
I hate when people bother me when I'm listening to music on headphones.

This.

Especially when they touch me / my chair to get my attention.... GTFO or at least be respectful enough to simply wave your hand inside my field of vision to get my attention...
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1882 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 15:52:36 »
At this moment AutoCAD and I even told it so out loud....now my coworkers think I'm insane.....:facepalm:

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #1883 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 15:53:38 »

Was it an official one?

Offline RED-404

« Reply #1884 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 16:33:03 »
I hate stop-signs, they always lead to long arguments.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1885 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 16:39:19 »

Lesson learned today, do not wash your clothes....ever.  It will ruin them.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #1886 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 16:46:14 »

hit it with this and call it a tour shirt  :cool:
sell out and eat ass

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1887 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 16:59:27 »
I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know you and I hate you. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only you.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1888 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 17:09:25 »
i hate when the wind is right in your ****ing face when riding a bike uphill and it feels like your feet are rotting at their core
Oh head wind... I hate you so  :))

Offline Altis

« Reply #1889 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 21:38:01 »
Clickbait.

I loathe clickbait... Especially viralnova. I want to delete all the people on Facebook who like and share clickbait with their stupid titles. "You'll never believe what happens!!!" Or  "I was shocked".

They aren't even titles. They're just a lame, vague personal feeling to get you to click. The good news is nobody will be able to look these things up later because their names are so non-descript.

//rant.
« Last Edit: Sat, 06 September 2014, 10:30:21 by Altis »
WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)

Offline CSCoder4ever

• If it clicks I dig it
    • my github
« Reply #1890 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 10:05:39 »
Courses I don't need yet are required... like English for example. Why would I need to find Rhetoric in my Poker II's manual!?
Rosewill RK-9100; Poker II; Magicforce 68; Planck; WASDv2 TKL; Corsair k65; minivan; tada68;

*buntu - Debian - OpenBSD

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1891 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 21:34:03 »
The fact that people still believe the mercury in vaccines causes autism or ASD's.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1892 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 21:44:04 »
The fact that people still believe the mercury in vaccines causes autism or ASD's.

I saw something today that said something about autism may be linked to some complications during pregnancy.

What's bothering me tonight is the little one is sick with 'something' took her to the clinic today and got the usual it's probably a sinus infection here are some meds.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1893 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 22:09:52 »
Epzy
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1894 on: Mon, 08 September 2014, 23:45:34 »
demilk
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1895 on: Wed, 10 September 2014, 11:57:03 »
^this relationship above me... ugh...

Oh and backing out of the Toxic GB... That was the first one I ever joined/re-joined. Stayed up for the whole hype/going live stuff, just to not order at the last minute... Sigh

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #1896 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 06:18:10 »
When you wake up an entire hour before the alarm and can't go back to sleep.
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1897 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 16:02:54 »
depression. just when you think you are on the mend and able to live like a goddamn human being, it comes back to stomp on your balls and put you back in a dark corner. **** depression.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1898 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 16:06:27 »
steam support and their policies
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1899 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 17:13:19 »
When you wake up an entire hour before the alarm and can't go back to sleep.

When you wake up an hour before the alarm, lie there wide awake for 50 minutes, then just as you fall asleep again the alarm goes off and you wake up completely tired and disoriented.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ