Author Topic: Post your Milestone posts here  (Read 741468 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Post your Milestone posts here
« Reply #1950 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 04:02:16 »
Congratulations to infiniti on 1000 posts!  Woo! :) :)

Are you going to request a star?

Oh wait ... nvmkthxbai.

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #1951 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 04:20:34 »
I've made it! Woohoo!

I'm still waiting for my 3D star haha :p

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1952 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 06:36:24 »
Where da keyboardz at?

P.S. Bob says hi and have fun!

Not near the pizzas

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

1000 posts infiniti!

Thanks buddy! I'm trying my best to reach your level hehe

I've learned its impossible to keep up with rowdy....I was withing ~700 posts a month ago and then I took the better part of 3 weeks off and now I'm that much farther behind....rowdy is a posting machine!!

Of course there are always the 'other' posts that don't count....I still got him there

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1953 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 06:43:26 »
Where da keyboardz at?

Not near the pizzas

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

1000 posts infiniti!

I've learned its impossible to keep up with rowdy....I was withing ~700 posts a month ago and then I took the better part of 3 weeks off and now I'm that much farther behind....rowdy is a posting machine!!

Of course there are always the 'other' posts that don't count....I still got him there

There's an echo in GH this evening ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1954 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 07:04:26 »
Where da keyboardz at?

Not near the pizzas

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

1000 posts infiniti!

There's an echo in GH this evening ;)

It's morning for me and I thought I was in this thread when I posted that earlier :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1955 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 18:24:38 »
Somehow I seem to have missed my tapatalk's 1000 milestone ...

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1956 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 18:31:59 »

(Attachment Link)
how can you tolerate push notifications, holy ****
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1957 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 20:43:39 »

(Attachment Link)
how can you tolerate push notifications, holy ****

You don't. You only put them on sale threads or things you REALY care about.

You use 'participated' and 'unread'.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1958 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 01:34:42 »
4,000 woohoo time flys by when you're having fun!  :p

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #1959 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 01:59:20 »

Congrats dustin! :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1960 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 02:18:14 »

Whoa!  Congratulations dustin :)

15.564 per day - up there with the best of them!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1961 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 02:37:06 »

4k in less than 9 months? Damn dude!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1962 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 12:25:16 »

Congrats dustin! :thumb:

Whoa!  Congratulations dustin :)

15.564 per day - up there with the best of them!

4k in less than 9 months? Damn dude!

Thanks guys! Yeah it shows that I truly am always on GH. Haha :)

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1963 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 16:58:32 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1964 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 17:37:35 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1965 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 17:43:08 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1966 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 18:52:45 »
Show Image

Congratulations!

That would be 1428 if you didn't post off topic so much :p

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1967 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 22:10:34 »
Quads:

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1968 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 22:23:45 »
Well that was random.  I almost never check my profile and I just went and checked and saw a nice round number of 1400 even.  Boom...  :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1969 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 22:39:05 »
Quads:

Show Image

Show Image

Grats on 3333, but why are there 4 missiles? ;)

Well that was random.  I almost never check my profile and I just went and checked and saw a nice round number of 1400 even.  Boom...  :)

1400?  Congratulations - not got a star yet?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1970 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 22:43:58 »

Quads = ...3?

NOOOOO! Don't join the Sneetches!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1971 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 23:00:12 »

Quads = ...3?

Perfect, if each missile has 3 warheads!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1972 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 00:13:23 »
Quads:

Show Image

Show Image

Have not looked into the star yet, I should do that.

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #1973 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 00:16:56 »
I will be posting here when I hit 666  >:D

Offline iri

« Reply #1974 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 01:30:11 »

Show Image

200!
that's a lot for the off topic esquire
i've got 483 counted posts and almost 2600 in total.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1975 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 01:32:17 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1976 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 03:29:49 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1977 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 11:53:45 »
2014 is the current year we are living in.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1978 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 12:54:37 »

Show Image

gratscon! congrats! swagrats! baseballbats! phat staxx!
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1979 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 13:14:25 »

Show Image

2014 - 2000 = 14
14 / 2 = 7
7 + 2014 = 2021

Congrats! The current year we'll be living in 7 years from now!

70801-0

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1980 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 13:18:57 »

Show Image

2014 - 2000 = 14
14 / 2 = 7
7 + 2014 = 2021

Congrats! The current year we'll be living in 7 years from now!

(Attachment Link)

I have 20/20 vision.

2021 - 2020 = 1

I'm number 1!  Yippeeee!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1981 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 16:27:47 »

Show Image

A timely congratulations!

Also ...

"Hoffmanmyster" = 13 characters (notice the 3).

2014 / 13 = 154.923076923076923

But 2014 mod 13 = 12

13 - 12 = 1

2014 - 1 = 2013 (notice the 3)

And nubbs marked 3333 posts recently (notice the 3).

So many occurrences of 3 can only mean one thing ... HL3 CONFIRMED!!1!1!!111one!!

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1982 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 17:15:50 »

Show Image

A timely congratulations!

Also ...

"Hoffmanmyster" = 13 characters (notice the 3).

2014 / 13 = 154.923076923076923

But 2014 mod 13 = 12

13 - 12 = 1

2014 - 1 = 2013 (notice the 3)

And nubbs marked 3333 posts recently (notice the 3).

So many occurrences of 3 can only mean one thing ... HL3 CONFIRMED!!1!1!!111one!!
holy ****
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1983 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 17:17:04 »
This week is brought to you by the number 3.

Congratulations to Bro Caps on 3333!

71102-0

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1984 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 19:18:45 »

(Attachment Link)

Nice. Thats solid. I am kinda bummed that I missed my 1313 post.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1985 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 07:09:47 »

(Attachment Link)

Nice. Thats solid. I am kinda bummed that I missed my 1313 post.

71179-0

:thumb:

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1986 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 07:43:37 »
One ****-ton.

71191-0
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #1988 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 00:43:51 »
One ****-ton.

(Attachment Link)

From reddit....

The average density of human feces is 1 g/cm3
start with 1 ton of ****
1 ton of **** is the same as 1000000g of ****
1000000g of **** is 1000000cm3 of **** by volume
1000000cm3 of **** is the same as 1000L of ****
1000L of **** is the same as 264.2 gal of ****...
So, the next time someone says "That's a ****-ton of vodka!" that means its 264.2 gallons of vodka (on average).

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1989 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 00:54:55 »
Visionary Elite dyesub orderers unite! :P

That looks great Ivan. As contrasty as you can expect from dyesub and dark enough to still be readable.
post 900 :D
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1990 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 01:36:15 »
Visionary Elite dyesub orderers unite! :P

That looks great Ivan. As contrasty as you can expect from dyesub and dark enough to still be readable.
post 900 :D

900 congratulations!

Nearly at 1000 ...

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1991 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 01:50:21 »
I'm getting there.
Soon I will have my own star! :D
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1992 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 01:56:18 »
I'm getting there.
Soon I will have my own star! :D

Soon ...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1993 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 05:07:59 »
Congratulations to bueller on 2000 posts!

Any plans to upgrade to a silver star?

Offline iri

« Reply #1994 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 07:12:25 »
is this topic in a special subforum to which i have no access, or it's already removed?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1995 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 07:21:03 »

is this topic in a special subforum to which i have no access, or it's already removed?

The one about demik and rarar? Geekhack business > feedback and suggestions > top thread atm

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1996 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 07:50:31 »
Congratulations to bueller on 2000 posts!

(Attachment Link)

Any plans to upgrade to a silver star?

Lol and what a post. I'm in a bad mood today, what can I say :p
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline iri

« Reply #1997 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 08:26:13 »
Ray soon to hit 11111

-Ray Bradbury

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1998 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 08:57:32 »
One ****-ton.

(Attachment Link)

From reddit....

The average density of human feces is 1 g/cm3
start with 1 ton of ****
1 ton of **** is the same as 1000000g of ****
1000000g of **** is 1000000cm3 of **** by volume
1000000cm3 of **** is the same as 1000L of ****
1000L of **** is the same as 264.2 gal of ****...
So, the next time someone says "That's a ****-ton of vodka!" that means its 264.2 gallons of vodka (on average).

Stupid Reddit.  Since a ton is a measure of weight, it makes no sense to convert it to volume.  1 ton of **** will still weigh one ton.  Not only that, but you can't convert anything other than pure water directly from grams to volume.  So since your average vodka is 80 proof, a ton of 80 proof vodka would be ~965.06L or 254.94 gallons.  Learn to math and science Reddit people.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1999 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 09:00:33 »
Not only that, but you can't convert anything other than pure water directly from grams to volume.

I'm not sure what you meant by this.  This is exactly the purpose/functionality of densities.