Author Topic: Clack Info Thread  (Read 286093 times)

Offline yicaoyimu

Re: Clack Info Thread
« Reply #800 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 20:10:30 »
Not trying to sound xenophobic or rascist, but damn, it's getting to the point where I'm getting afraid to deal with our Vietnamese and Chinese users for fear of **** like this.

How do Chinese users get into the discussion?

It feels like a lot of other fakes, problems, and scams (especially with GBs) have come out of China recently unfortunately.    It feels like most of the issues I see arise in one of those two places this last year.  There are exceptions like DrugER (Korea), pacifist (US), the profosist (US), WhiteFireDragon (forget where), but most of the more recent are in those areas.

Alright. Sorry to hear that you have that impression about Chinese users. I would really love to know which fakes, problems and scams you are referring to through PM. And I would love to mention here that I have nothing to do with any fakes, problems or scams even though I'm a Chinese user.

Can't talk about counterfeit operations without mentioning China! I mean, honestly now. Racism aside, China has always shown a willingness to look the other way where IP enforcement is concerned, particularly if it is of benefit to them as a society. It makes that region fertile ground for operating this kind of knockoff business. I know in this case it's a Vietnamese person ripping off one of the artisans but that part of the world doesn't put a whole lot of stock in things like protecting IP and Copyright unless they're strong-armed by another government usually in the form of requirements for bilateral free-trade agreements.

Even if all you said is true, what does any of that have to do with being afraid to deal with Chinese users? Have you ever seen fakes from China? Have you dealt with Chinese users before and had bad experience? You are applying your stereotype about China making couterfeit to another irrelevant field.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline YongJK

« Reply #801 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 00:39:21 »
Not trying to sound xenophobic or rascist, but damn, it's getting to the point where I'm getting afraid to deal with our Vietnamese and Chinese users for fear of **** like this.

It feels like a lot of other fakes, problems, and scams (especially with GBs) have come out of China recently unfortunately.    It feels like most of the issues I see arise in one of those two places this last year.  There are exceptions like DrugER (Korea), pacifist (US), the profosist (US), WhiteFireDragon (forget where), but most of the more recent are in those areas.

Yo felt it ? How about giving some solid proof ?
Since when China is making the fake CC, or creating problems or scams ?
Keyboard: PLU ML87 Mx Blue

Offline argcargv

• tempting the banhammer
« Reply #802 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 01:28:29 »
is there a way to get a topre click clack at cost? I've never got into a sales before. Just wondering...

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #803 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 01:38:25 »
More

Yo felt it ? How about giving some solid proof ?
Since when China is making the fake CC, or creating problems or scams ?

Hoff has asked that this discussion be taken elsewhere.  I am respecting that wish. You can PM me like yicaoyimu did and I can give you specifics of late. They are not counterfeited Clacks from China, but other issues that I have seen.

is there a way to get a topre click clack at cost? I've never got into a sales before. Just wondering...

Get in on sales, be a good person and help others out and give back to the community, keep your eyes open, so on.  Most the people who get them at cost do so because they have a rapport with the community. 

Offline argcargv

• tempting the banhammer
« Reply #804 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 01:43:44 »
can I donate to GH and then get a clack at cost?

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #805 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 01:44:09 »
can I donate to GH and then get a clack at cost?

You can try. =)))
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline argcargv

• tempting the banhammer
« Reply #806 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 01:47:25 »
anyone willing to take up the other end of my offer?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #807 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 01:49:42 »
anyone willing to take up the other end of my offer?

That sounds like a WTB ... ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline argcargv

• tempting the banhammer
« Reply #808 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 01:52:23 »
Want to donate.

Me, you, GH all comes out of the deal winning.

I get my first clack, GH gets donations, you help out a fellow GHer to make the community better.

Sounds good to me, at least.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #809 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 02:58:17 »
Want to donate.

I get my first clack, GH gets donations, you help out a fellow GHer to make the community better.

Honestly mate there are literally hundreds of people wanting clacks at retail, if it was as simple as donating to GH then we'd all be rolling in the things.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline argcargv

• tempting the banhammer
« Reply #810 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 10:07:13 »
Not even if I choose to donate say 100 usd to GH and then pay the 50 usd at cost price and shipping fees to you?
Since we don't like resellers here and I don't have one clack to trade to start with...
I mean its better than paying 150 usd to a reseller right? GH profits as a community and you are not really loosing anything except the 100usd you could have gotten from reselling, but you would not resell it anyways.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #811 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 10:08:51 »
Who are you talking to argcargv? Click Clack? One of the community members? I'm not understanding.

You're welcome to try to solicit such a deal and someone may take you up on it but please do it in a classifieds ad.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #812 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 10:36:29 »
hi,
i made small poll for new keycap. Please give me some comment.
thanks.

http://goo.gl/qX7Fcl

did he make a boo boo?

***a map with a Vietnam address***

Mod Edit: Please refrain from posting personal information.

looks like I know where my next vacation spot is going to be.
I can support this  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 August 2014, 03:40:01 by Moderation Team »
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Lu_e

« Reply #813 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 19:34:53 »
Not even if I choose to donate say 100 usd to GH and then pay the 50 usd at cost price and shipping fees to you?
Since we don't like resellers here and I don't have one clack to trade to start with...
I mean its better than paying 150 usd to a reseller right? GH profits as a community and you are not really loosing anything except the 100usd you could have gotten from reselling, but you would not resell it anyways.

What you are saying has kinda already happened a few times.

Someone offers CC at cost, or in the old days they auctioned it on here then they would donate the money after.

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #814 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 19:36:52 »
hi,
i made small poll for new keycap. Please give me some comment.
thanks.

http://goo.gl/qX7Fcl

did he make a boo boo?

***a map with a Vietnam address***

Mod Edit: Please refrain from posting personal information.

looks like I know where my next vacation spot is going to be.
Make sure to live stream your vacation please Mr Brocap sir.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 August 2014, 03:40:11 by Moderation Team »

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #815 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 11:08:39 »
Crazy how Chinese users got dragged into this.

Wasn't the last big scam on GH done by a Korean? I'm referring to DSA Dolch of course. The xenophobia in the West regarding China is just nuts. Even in the keyboard/keycap community.

As for me, I'll pass on the knockoff skulls, but if he comes out with a Darth Vader keycap, I'll certainly buy it. I'm absolutely not willing to pay $400 for a keycap, and besides, CF took that design from Lucas himself. As the Streets say, "Everything is borrowed."
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 August 2014, 11:17:11 by limitz »
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline pbtforever

« Reply #816 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 11:50:12 »
If he ever offers a Tricolor I'm going for it.  Been looking for one forever.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #817 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 11:57:18 »

CC has been making tri-colour clacks for quite some time now.  Check the OP of this Thread for more Information regarding these Clacks if you are interested.

Offline JinDesu

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #818 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 11:58:14 »
I think he means knockoff.
Someday somebody will best me, but it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Blue Tenkeyless, KBT Race S, & Realforce 101

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #819 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 12:02:38 »

And I think this is the Clack Info Thread, not the Fake Clack Discussion thread.

Actually, I know it is.  Seriously, do I have to post this on every page?  Because I will.

Please.

Fake Clack discussion.

Please.  You guys.  There is a thread for this.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #820 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 12:06:03 »

And I think this is the Clack Info Thread, not the Fake Clack Discussion thread.

Actually, I know it is.  Seriously, do I have to post this on every page?  Because I will.

Please.

Fake Clack discussion.

You know you'll have to. Just use your mod power and delete off topic discussion regarding fakes.

Mod this post, I dare ye!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #821 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 12:44:32 »

Please.

Fake Clack discussion.

You know you'll have to. Just use your mod power and delete off topic discussion regarding fakes.

Mod this post, I dare ye!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #822 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 15:06:08 »

CC has been making tri-colour clacks for quite some time now.  Check the OP of this Thread for more Information regarding these Clacks if you are interested.

Actually it occurred to me only recently that my 3D Skull is a tri-colour Clack!

And all that time I was thinking it was like Julysicle, Candy Corn and Salute (etc.) that were the tri-colours.

:facepalm:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #823 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 15:16:37 »
Want to donate.

Honestly mate there are literally hundreds of people wanting clacks at retail, if it was as simple as donating to GH then we'd all be rolling in the things.

Yeah, where are my Clacks from my charity sale wherein GH was the main beneficiary? I should have at least one from that, right?

Offline CaptLock

« Reply #824 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 09:49:53 »
How do you buy these?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #825 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 09:50:37 »
How do you buy these?

Read the OP, answer is in there.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #826 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 13:22:43 »
Before now black vaders never went for more than $250, but all these clack newbies seem to have cash to spare and are just ****ing up the market. STOP IT YOU UNEDUCATED **** WITS! STOP JACKING UP THE PRICES.

Damn. And people wonder why the aftermarket values keep skyrocketing. It's at $325 with 2 days still left on it. **** you guys. Seriously.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #827 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 13:24:16 »
Before now black vaders never went for more than $250, but all these clack newbies seem to have cash to spare and are just ****ing up the market. STOP IT YOU UNEDUCATED **** WITS! STOP JACKING UP THE PRICES.

Damn. And people wonder why the aftermarket values keep skyrocketing. It's at $325 with 2 days still left on it. **** you guys. Seriously.

More than likely it will not be paid for and will be re-listed....I mean seriously...I halfway understood the green one going high but black?  :facepalm:

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #828 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 13:26:14 »

More than likely it will not be paid for and will be re-listed....I mean seriously...I halfway understood the green one going high but black?  :facepalm:

Yeah, the green was the first one of its kind I had seen...I highly debated going for that. But I don't feel like a normal vader needs to be anywhere near those prices.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #829 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 20:45:25 »
necro sticky request for visibility?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline keyton

« Reply #830 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 22:53:53 »
Who cares anymore?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #831 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 06:19:41 »
Who cares anymore?
People who want information on clacks?

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #832 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:30:25 »
Who cares anymore?

he's just a terrible troll... look through his posts :P
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #833 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:32:20 »
Who cares anymore?

damn it we already have t4p and pai

Offline keyton

« Reply #834 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 23:38:05 »
Who cares anymore?

"Normally, when something bothers me on the internet, I just ignore it, get over it, and move on with my life. I'm going to break the chain in this case and advise you to do the same thing" -ripster

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #835 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 01:16:12 »
Who cares anymore?

"Normally, when something bothers me on the internet, I just ignore it, get over it, and move on with my life. I'm going to break the chain in this case and advise you to do the same thing" -ripster
That quote is the funniest thing ever when you consider who it came from, sad old bastard bashes this place every chance he gets.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #836 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 07:44:26 »
That quote is the funniest thing ever when you consider who it came from, sad old bastard bashes this place every chance he gets.

I'm honestly surprised he wasn't struck by lighting trying to type out a whopper like that  :))

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline pbtforever

« Reply #837 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 13:19:51 »
Is there a Octoberfest sale going to happen?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #838 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 13:23:29 »

The last two years I've been on Geekhack, there has been an October/November sale for Clacks on EliteKeyboards. I'm not sure if that's happening again this year. I haven't seen anything in the Heads up or 4Grabs threads.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #839 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 16:27:09 »

The last two years I've been on Geekhack, there has been an October/November sale for Clacks on EliteKeyboards. I'm not sure if that's happening again this year. I haven't seen anything in the Heads up or 4Grabs threads.

And CC hasn't had an EK sale for a long time.

Offline pbtforever

« Reply #840 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 10:12:47 »

I'll keep an eye out for Elitekeyboards.

Offline keyton

« Reply #841 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 17:37:11 »
Saw this on Clickclack subforum.

Anybody know what he is talking about?

rs a closed Dibscannon sale
(TBA) TAG! YOU'RE IT! sale
(TBA) The return

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #842 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 17:41:42 »
Saw this on Clickclack subforum.

Anybody know what he is talking about?

(TBA) The return

Thats been there for a while, look at the edit, no idea though
sell out and eat ass

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #843 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 05:45:44 »
(TBA) The return

ClickClack likes doing a lot of random sales or other odd events. Could be a dibs sale, could be a normal sale. Not 100% sure though.

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=np5megou8rmsnrb9b14o07o1egofqsss&topic=63161.0
« Reply #844 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 15:11:19 »
So manny beautiful Clacks. So sad about not having it. T_T
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline pbtforever

« Reply #845 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 18:14:39 »
Tell me about it.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #846 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 23:14:13 »
Wonder if Nightowl MKII is the same thing as Senzuite. Seems to be the same going by the description as CC mentioned the base on Senzubean is a dark plumb as well, thoughts?

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #847 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 23:15:15 »
Wonder if Nightowl MKII is the same thing as Senzuite. Seems to be the same going by the description as CC mentioned the base on Senzubean is a dark plumb as well, thoughts?

That's what I was thinking as well.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #848 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 23:16:06 »

I was thinking the eyes in the nightowl mk2 pic looked kinda of like the Senzuite clack too!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #849 on: Fri, 31 October 2014, 19:38:12 »
Dunno.  Senzubean is also a dark plum purple.  I'm wondering if CC used a different-shaped/sized vial for the eyes, though.  In the EK pics, the lighting for the eyes look smaller and rounder, whereas Senzubean's eyes are long tubes installed at an angle.

Here's an old pic where the shape of the lighting for the Senzunite's eyes are more visible.  I can never capture the skull body's color with my camera, so ignore the coloring for the most part.  Think dark plum purple. :)

edit:  bonus in the dark pic. :)

« Last Edit: Fri, 31 October 2014, 19:43:02 by naasfu »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!