Author Topic: WTS: Random keyboards!  (Read 2581 times)

Offline jkercado

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Green XM clickclacker
WTS: Random keyboards!
« on: Sun, 14 July 2013, 16:39:31 »
Need some extra cash, so I'm selling a few of my keyboards in my stash. Nothing terribly fancy. Make me reasonable offers, please. I can also bundle up some if wanted.

NTC KB-6251 White ALPS keyboard, big plug (not PS/2). Tested with an adapter, all keys work except the "P". Wonderfully clicky.

Keytronic Trackball keyboard, excellent condition, damn good for a rubber dome.

Keytronic 3601. This one feels different than the Trackball, the action is very nicely solid and snappy.

Ducky 1087XM Green | Unicomp Ultra Classic Black | IBM M4 | 1989 IBM Model M | Genius i200 | Cherry G84-4100 | Microsoft Arc Keyboard

Offline jkercado

• Green XM clickclacker
Re: WTS: Random keyboards!
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 14 July 2013, 16:44:22 »
IBM M2. This is NOT the buckling spring version.

Little Princess keyboard. My daughter used this until a few months ago. Keys are smaller than normal, it's kinda cool and works okay. USB.

Inland compact keyboard. Nothing fancy except that I like the layout. Nice if you need a cheap, small keyboard with media keys. USB.

Ducky 1087XM Green | Unicomp Ultra Classic Black | IBM M4 | 1989 IBM Model M | Genius i200 | Cherry G84-4100 | Microsoft Arc Keyboard

Offline jkercado

• Green XM clickclacker
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 14 July 2013, 16:47:56 »
Dell AT101W. Not much to explain here. In perfect working condition. I have the Escape key missing; it's on loan on one of my Duckys.

Gateway 2000 rubber dome. Nothing too fantastic, but I think the keys are Cherry-compatible. Seem to be dye-sub.

Offline jkercado

• Green XM clickclacker
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 14 July 2013, 16:50:38 »
I also have two hacked keyboards: A Model M and a Dell AT101. Both were tries at building a compact keyboard...Never had the time to finish them. Have the cut-up chassis for both, and the cut-up body for the Model M. Make me an offer...

Offline jkercado

• Green XM clickclacker
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 15 July 2013, 13:47:51 »
Bump?

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 15 July 2013, 14:07:03 »
I have a Keytronic rubber dome too, best rubber dome I've ever typed on by far. GLWS!

Offline TheBinary

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 15 July 2013, 23:50:27 »
I have a Keytronic rubber dome too, best rubber dome I've ever typed on by far. GLWS!
Yes I found recently I still have a few "Keytronic Lifetime's" left, back what I got them they were very nice & still feel better than any other cheap rubber dome I've used.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 16 July 2013, 01:21:59 »
The Little Princess keyboard - any idea what shipping would be to Australia?  Probably around $60 I'm guessing.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline DamnDan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • The Insane One
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 16 July 2013, 03:54:50 »
Damn...I would kill for that white ALPS beauty :P Pitty that shipping would kill my wallet :P Great boards :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 16 July 2013, 04:25:41 »
I have a Gateway keyboard just like that!

Most of the keycaps are Cherry MX compatible, but the longer modifiers do not have the standard 3 stems underneath (they have one MX stem on one side, and a plastic plunger thing on the other side).
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ