Author Topic: [COMPLETED] Great Lakes Meetup - 13 April KB's and Hi-Fi gear!  (Read 57897 times)

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
Re: !!TODAY!! Great Lakes Meetup - 13 April KB's and Hi-Fi gear!
« Reply #300 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 16:51:29 »
Just got back from the meetup,  It was awesome!!  Lots of keyboards and great guys.   Picks to follow.
KM4COL    R.I.P.  SmallFry

Offline dante

« Reply #301 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 17:43:13 »
I just got back from the meetup myself.  Hats off to tipo!

I was worried we wouldn't have enough room but it turned out very well.  Back in 2001-2002 Cyberarena was packed front to back with Counterstrike players; today it was a shadow of its former self.  No way they would be closing at 3:30 on a Saturday back in the day.

The BBQ restaurant across from CA was closed as well. :(

Things I learned this time:

- Orange LED's on the Ducky Shine are completely AWESOME and the pics on MechanicalKeyboards.com don't do them justice.  Remember the LED's off a WYSE terminal board?  Now imagine an entire board of them.  Yea buddy!

- The XM Whites on the Filco Zero are very decent and do not deserve the reputation they have on GH.

- While the switches on the HHKB weren't as stiff as I like the board felt much higher quality than the 86U/87U I've typed on in the past.  If Fujitsu made a 55g HHKB that would be the one for me.

- During the first Chicago meetup people treated the Fujitsu Peerless as having some sort of disease.  Today was the first time I got to try them and it was very, very good.

- Imsto's thick dyesub PBT are well worth the money.

CPTBadAss bought one of the NIB G84-4100's on eBay and didn't like it very much so he gave it to me.  I'm going to give it a couple weeks but so far I think I might buy a couple more G84's off eBay for backups.
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 April 2013, 17:54:14 by dante »

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #302 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 18:04:50 »
Just got back also.
Observations, how many boards did we have?
What is this Zero doing in my bag? :P
Lots of new faces and a TON of boards.
I got some coffee beans, switch tools, a Hapster, a monitor, and an eDox to assemble!

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
!!TODAY!! Great Lakes Meetup - 13 April KB's and Hi-Fi gear!
« Reply #303 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 18:07:00 »
It was nice to finally meet some of you guys.

Today I learned that ergo-clears are as good as people say they are. I also got to try blacks which were surprisingly good as well. The Ducky Shine backlighting is amazing in person.
The Full Metal Filco is a pleasure to type on. Zinc keycaps are cool to the touch and seem to be resistant to fingerprints. The Dolch keyboard with possibly vintage mx blues felt much different than regular blues -- much softer and less of a pronounced bump.

Edit: Thanks for the free keyboard brush, l3oilermaker!
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 April 2013, 19:35:43 by keymaster »

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #304 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 18:58:20 »
Great meetup, just got home.  A bit odd to put names to faces.  Boards and keycaps galore.  Did not except the proprietor of Techkeys to show up and display his vast collection of keycaps, clacks, and more.

Not sure how long it's gonna take to recover from this keyboard overload.  Perhaps by this time next week, I will be able to function normally.

Also, Dianoda brought his fancy camera and took some great pics.  Cannot wait to see those.  I took many low quality pictures that will a complete insult to everything taken by Dianoda.
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 April 2013, 19:00:53 by prdlm2009 »
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #305 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 19:01:27 »
Also, Smallfry, your avatar encouraged me to listen to Taylor Swift on the way home.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
Re: Re: !!TODAY!! Great Lakes Meetup - 13 April KB's and Hi-Fi gear!
« Reply #306 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 19:04:00 »
Also, Smallfry, your avatar encouraged me to listen to Taylor Swift on the way home.
She's so hot. Not gonna lie. :P Nobody noticed my Taylor Swift shirt:P

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #307 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 19:24:48 »
Also, for those that might have heard me discuss my next dream ergo board, here is the µTron keyboard, for a cool 52500 yen ($530 at current exchange rates), plus shipping and reward for my Japanese proxy.

18640-0

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #308 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 19:43:11 »
Who all did I say I was going to PM? i3oiler... uh. Yeah. That's all I remember. 0.o Sorry for forgetting you guys my brain was fried, pun intended.

Offline deepthawt

• ︻̷̿┻̿═━一
    • my programming hobby site, interactive jigsaws, photos &c
« Reply #309 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 20:16:05 »
WOW, that was fun,
Thanks to everyone who showed up and having the chance to see AND feel all these wonderful things that until now I've only been able to read about.  What a great group!

More
[| Ducky Shine II 9087 Yellow LED/BlueMX  |  Saitek Eclipse II  |  IBM Model M 1391401  | Cherry G80-5000  |  Logitech diNovo Mini  |  Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000  |  Matias Quiet Pro PC  |  Dell TH836  |  NEC KB-6923  |  Fujitsu FKB4700  |  GearHead Mini USB  KB1700U (89 key) | Filco Majestouch-2 ninja/blues  |   Matias Mini Quiet Pro PC | Ducky Shine 4/Clear MX | E Element RGB Silver/Black Outemu |]

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #310 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 20:38:50 »
I'm glad everyone had a good time :)

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #311 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 20:41:48 »
Pictures...this thread needs more pictures!
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #312 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 20:42:40 »
Pictures...this thread needs more pictures!
I took two. One of the FMF and one of my girlfriend. Heh.

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #313 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 20:48:06 »
I took two as well, one of the FMF with one of i3oilermaker's caps, and one of the G80-5000.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #314 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 20:49:52 »
I took two as well, one of the FMF with one of i3oilermaker's caps, and one of the G80-5000.
I thought the 5000 was yellowed until I realized the beauty of Coffee and Cream. Get a a Tsangan kit for that board... golden Ponyboy.

Offline deepthawt

• ︻̷̿┻̿═━一
Re: [COMPLETED] Great Lakes Meetup - 13 April KB's and Hi-Fi gear!
« Reply #315 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 21:57:31 »
Full
Metal
Filco
ha! iconic

More
[| Ducky Shine II 9087 Yellow LED/BlueMX  |  Saitek Eclipse II  |  IBM Model M 1391401  | Cherry G80-5000  |  Logitech diNovo Mini  |  Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000  |  Matias Quiet Pro PC  |  Dell TH836  |  NEC KB-6923  |  Fujitsu FKB4700  |  GearHead Mini USB  KB1700U (89 key) | Filco Majestouch-2 ninja/blues  |   Matias Mini Quiet Pro PC | Ducky Shine 4/Clear MX | E Element RGB Silver/Black Outemu |]

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #316 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 22:05:03 »
Smallfry, not only did i notice your Taylor Swift shirt, I pulled up a TS song for you to listen to on my Grados!

Deepthawt, your G80-5000 and Tipo's Zero were my want to steal boards. OMG, I need one noww!

Dante, Im really happy you liked the G84-4100 so much. Hope your TKL board comes true.

Tipo, you need to do more tricep extensions with that FMF ha. And I'm glad your lady liked her caps so much. I demand pics of her board later!

I had a blast kids. Can we do this again next weekend?? I'll drive up again. And please tell me someone got pics for i3oiler's Stormtrooper army. That function row was out of bounds. I'll do a proper writeup with my thoughts on boards. Waiting on dianoda's pics. He had an AMAZING setup and took super hot pics.

Offline dante

« Reply #317 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 22:20:20 »
Did Tipo ever tell you the story of how he got his Zero?

One night just for the hell of it I sent an e-mail to Diatec asking if they knew any vendors in Japan who had any remaining Zero's in inventory.  The told me that their vendors were completely sold out but they had one Zero still at Diatec that had been sitting for month's waiting for someone to buy it.

Well anyway shortly thereafter I had to bail some family out of their situation and let Tipo know he could step in if he wanted it.

It just surprised the hell out of me noone at GH bothered to contact them up until that point.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
Re: Re: [COMPLETED] Great Lakes Meetup - 13 April KB's and Hi-Fi gear!
« Reply #318 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 22:30:23 »

One night just for the hell of it I sent an e-mail to Diatec asking if they knew any vendors in Japan who had any remaining Zero's in inventory.  The told me that their vendors were completely sold out but they had one Zero still at Diatec that had been sitting for month's waiting for someone to buy it.

Well anyway shortly thereafter I had to bail some family out of their situation and let Tipo know he could step in if he wanted it.

It just surprised the hell out of me noone at GH bothered to contact them up until that point.
Paid a pretty penny too, heh.

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #319 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 22:36:34 »
@ SmallChilliFry - yhea I did,  @ CPTBadAss - after the meetup she has been talking to me about getting her a Filco 104 or a Rosewill with blues.   She will have a GH account in no time :D  I was also drooling over the G80-5000 the entire time.
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 April 2013, 22:39:14 by tipo33 »

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #320 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 23:39:53 »
Where are them pics of all the keyboards and people?! Pics or this event didn't happen

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #321 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 23:43:24 »
Where are them pics of all the keyboards and people?! Pics or this event didn't happen
I have no clue where they are... :( le sigh

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #322 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 23:46:32 »
Dianoda was the one taking all the picks.  We are all waiting for him to check in...

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #323 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 23:50:33 »

It didn't happen. This is the most elaborate April Fool's joke ever.

Maybe someone should post ANY pic just to keep the sharks at bay.

Ugh. Now I feel even dumber. I could've just....asked the manufacturer for their keyboard?? Who would've thought?!

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #324 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 23:53:34 »

Ugh. Now I feel even dumber. I could've just....asked the manufacturer for their keyboard?? Who would've thought?!

I literaly got the last one,  and I paid through the nose to get it too...   no regrets :D

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #325 on: Sat, 13 April 2013, 23:55:34 »

I literaly got the last one,  and I paid through the nose to get it too...   no regrets :D

You're damn lucky you're a cool guy. I totally wouldve sniped it during your smoke break man :D

I will get one one day. And maybe one for Smallfry too :D

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #326 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 00:00:41 »
I DO NOT SEE THE PICTURES OF THIS MEETUP THAT I WANT TO SEE

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #327 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 00:30:37 »
Ok, I'll take pity and post some of the swag I got.

Focus FK-2001 with Clicky White Alps. This is probably going to be a donor board for my Wannabe Filco Zero Board: Ducky 1087XM body pcb, clicky white Alps switches, and Dell AT101W caps/cut down case.

Orange on Black Alps GH cap. SmallFry really came through for me :D If I can't have that Filco Zero right now, at least I got you baby. CPTBadAss cuddles with Alps GH cap

i3oiler was giving out the new TechKeys keyboard brushes

And I got an Orange R3 Gamer Kit in a trade.

I'll load in more pics later.

Edit: Since I'm not sure we got a group picture, I'll load this little people review up. A mashby-esque play-by-play will come later as well as my thoughts on some of the boards I liked. Although I'm sure by now, everyone knows how bad I want a Filco Zero :P If anyone I talked about is uncomfortable with this, I can take it down. Just let me know.

SmallFry: We literally were all waiting for him to come. If that’s not a serious bro status, I don't know what is. He was pretty cool in person and he has nice boards. That 122 is an aircraft carrier! Hilarious, he was there for 2 minutes and he was already trying to hustle to get trades going. Someone gift that boy some boxes though ‘cause he was wrapping boards in towels!

Dante: Softspoken guy and he was REALLY into the keyboards. Gave all the boards a once over and really put them through their paces. Definitely a true fan of boards, I’m really glad he liked the G84 that I gave him. I wasn’t really using it and now it’s going to a great home. For anyone who wanted to know, Dianoda lubed his G84 and it only slightly improved it. But he was really cool to talk to since he knows a lot about boards and I wish he came to the MK.com meet. Next time buddy!

Dianoda: Another cool guy who chatted with me about boards and showed me the delights of how good a macro lens could be. I’m now ultra ashamed that I’ve been posting potatoes when I know that I’ve been denying GH proper pictures.

Keymaster: I’m giving him the award for best dressed followed closely by SmallFry’s all red taylor swift outfit. I’m sorry bro, but how are you gonna beat nice pointed leather shoes, a peacoat, I think an American apparel hoodie, and a proper haircut. We all looked like bums compared to him. Myself the most XD. His Leopold has the putty mod and it was AMAZING. He was saying that the worst part was that the spacebar was off a bit on it? Don’t even worry about it, that thing is so cool.

i3oilermaker: This guy is a riot. Definitely not what I was expecting and I think he loved the litster/hapster caps and story more than anyone else there. We had a blast recounting the thread and I snapped up a ton of his caps. I also liked his business model a lot: F*ck it, we’re buying them and seeing if they sell. If they don’t? Then too bad.

Trent: Apparently this man knows where all the IBM BS boards are located within a 50 mile radius of Chicago because he and Tipo brought in SO many of those for show and for sale. If I didn’t play with Beast and Tipo’s SSKs, I would’ve insta-bought one. Trent and Tipo were really tight so it was fun to see the bromance unfold. Plus he showed me a rollermouse which was a little unnecessary and amazing at the same time.

Prdlm2009: I’m really glad someone else likes Alps as much as I do. He had some amazing Alps boards and we both super enjoyed the Zero. He was super stoked to try out Akimbo’s Dell AT101.

The_Beast: He looked a little tired but I would be too if I had his backpack full of amazing. The dude has prototype numpad plates, switch lube plate, a 60% plate, a TON of switch opening tools, and his IBM boards. I’m tired just thinking about it. He also had that amazing Tipro with all the Clacks and the purple boost superhero. And he was really chill. Cheers

Deepthawt: This guy had some super cool boards. Matias Quiet Pro and the G80-5000 were my favorites out of his collection. Had a lot of fun explaining to him my collection and talking about the switch wobble and novelty cap ideas. Plus, he brought Keypop’s coffee set which looks incredible.

Tipo: This guy is a riot; he was so cool, he convinced me not to lift his Zero! And he brought in sooo many boxes/boards. It was like he was running his own eBay shop. And we all had a good laugh with his self typing Full Metal Filco. He’s got stock browns in it so if you shake the board a little some of the caps will type on their own. Plus I managed to get K really excited about getting a mechanical keyboard so I was excited as well. Tipo, I’m apologize in advance if this hacks your wallet even more. :P

To the guys who run Cyber Arena: Thank you so much for having us. It was a cool space and you guys were so gracious and tolerant of us just invading your store for way too long :D  If you’re ever in the area, go check the place out. They’re really cool dudes.

I'll post more later. I'm tired. In case anyone was wondering, driving 1000 miles in 2 weekends can do that to you. :D
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 April 2013, 04:31:11 by CPTBadAss »

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #328 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 00:38:58 »
Orange on Black Alps GH cap. SmallFry really came through for me :D If I can't have that Filco Zero right now, at least I got you baby. =Cuddles with Alps GH cap=

Brad was giving out the new TechKeys keyboard brushes

Don't forget the server, springs, and the metal Techkeys card!

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #329 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 00:51:28 »
I had a blast - already looking forward to the next one!

Its always fun to put a face to the avatar and nerd it up for a few hours.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #330 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 00:52:20 »
Orange on Black Alps GH cap. SmallFry really came through for me :D If I can't have that Filco Zero right now, at least I got you baby. =Cuddles with Alps GH cap=

Brad was giving out the new TechKeys keyboard brushes

Don't forget the server, springs, and the metal Techkeys card!

I love you. Too far? I don't care. <3 :D

Offline deepthawt

• ︻̷̿┻̿═━一
« Reply #331 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 09:22:43 »
KEYBOARD + FOOTPRINT
After the meetup at the Cyber Arena, we congregated at the food court, then later went our ways.  The Gurnee Mall had a variety of shops so we toured and Gloria and I did a bit of shopping.
18680-0
Ducky DK9087 Shine 2   Yellow LEDS/Cherry Blue switches in TKL with coffee caps
(keypop coffee and cream without the cream, the creams are on another board.)

18694-1
TechKeys was being generous and had some nice samples check out the internal texture on the glowing ember.  Thanks i3oilermaker :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 April 2013, 09:51:51 by deepthawt »
More

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #332 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 09:32:52 »
I'm trying to post more photos, but Geekhack is freaking out every time I try to upload more than one photo at a time.

Here are some photos from the meetup.  My pictures pale in comparison to whatever Dianoda took.  For some reason, I didn't take a closeup of the Full Metal Filco.  What the heck was I thinking?

18682-0

Matias Quiet Pro
18692-1

NIB Model M
18696-2
18701-3

Cherry G80-5000
18698-4

18704-5

Model M full size and Model M SSK
18706-6

AEK I (Russian layout) and AEK II spending quality time together.
18710-7

Boilermaker showing off his keycaps.
18714-8

Keycaps, keycaps, keycaps!
18716-9

Model F and Poker.
18732-10

Unicorn vomit and Phantom.
18734-11

18736-12

« Last Edit: Sun, 14 April 2013, 10:37:50 by prdlm2009 »

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #333 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 09:46:54 »
I gotta make it out to the next meet...MOAR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #334 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 10:23:37 »
That model F is in nice shape...but why no ANSI layout?!
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #335 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 10:48:52 »
Not an F my dear AKIMbO! That's my M.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #336 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 10:58:25 »
Not an F my dear AKIMbO! That's my M.

T_T
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #337 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 11:00:24 »
I too had tons of fun! Someone should plan another one in this same area or Madison!

BTW I looked tried because I went out to the bar with my cousins last night, 4 fingers of Wild Turkey 101 (had 2 of those WT and 3 fingers of scotch) and getting up before noon don't mix!
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
« Reply #338 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 11:01:45 »
Nice meeting everyone there, I really enjoyed myself

Hope to get in another meeting soon!
Keyboardless

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #339 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 11:22:42 »

Tipo: This guy is a riot; he was so cool, he convinced me not to lift his Zero! And he brought in sooo many boxes/boards. It was like he was running his own eBay shop. And we all had a good laugh with his self typing Full Metal Filco. He’s got stock browns in it so if you shake the board a little some of the caps will type on their own. Plus I managed to get K really excited about getting a mechanical keyboard so I was excited as well. Tipo, I’m apologize in advance if this hacks your wallet even more. :P
Thanx man, I pretty much am running my own eBay store...  lol.   Glad I convinced you not to steal my Zero :D   K has been looking through the classifieds and group buys on the forum,  She wants to be able to bring a KB to the next meetup.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #340 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 11:24:19 »

Thanx man, I pretty much am running my own eBay store...  lol.   Glad I convinced you not to steal my Zero :D   K has been looking through the classifieds and group buys on the forum,  She wants to be able to bring a KB to the next meetup.
So... full metal GH60 for her? :)

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #341 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 11:27:11 »
ugh....  my wallet :(   WHAT HAVE WE DONE??   :p

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #342 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 11:27:58 »
ugh....  my wallet :(   WHAT HAVE WE DONE??   :p

I can provide the case and plate!

you'll just need the caps :P

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
[COMPLETED] Great Lakes Meetup - 13 April KB's and Hi-Fi gear!
« Reply #343 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 11:29:51 »
I think you guys got to see my custom plates before I did...

;D
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #344 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 11:30:19 »
Well, she doesn't look like the kinda girl that'll settle for a plastic poker. :P

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #345 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 11:31:18 »

;D
Yeah... how the fuhell are you going to type in that thing? Tipo's hand was bigger than it, by a LONG shot.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #346 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 11:32:15 »

;D

lol, they did. I'll be shipping your unbent plates soonish next week. I tried bending on a vice and it was poopy. However I talked to a lab professor and he said I could add cutout were the bend would happen

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #347 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 11:46:44 »
WTB pics of everyone. I want to see all your pretty faces :D
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline tipo33

• "Ski"
« Reply #348 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 12:06:15 »
There are no picks of our faces,  that was decided upon.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #349 on: Sun, 14 April 2013, 12:08:04 »
There are no picks of our faces,  that was decided upon.
Yeah... about that...
* SmallFry runs with pictures of Ski and his mammoth hands. SmallFry takes 5 steps while Ski takes one half of a step.