All my cables use high quality MDPC, Bitspower, or Kobra HD sleeving unless you specify you want paracord and, aside from paracord cables, all use 24/28 AWG wires giving you a nice, higher gauge wire for power delivery. I refuse to use low cost, low quality alternatives like PET sleeving since I want you to have a high quality cable that lasts.If you got a Hardcore White MX CC Skull in the latest Clack sale you're willing to part for at cost or near cost or have one you're willing to trade, let me know.
I have tons of goodies to trade for them and more being made.
I've been experimenting with making my own key cap pullers for a little while now. I've wanted a wood puller for a while, but was never happy with the ones I saw being sold. As such, I've turned a few for myself and a some to sell off to help me continue my experiments with keyboards and key cap making and the like.
So without further ado:For Sale or TradeKey Cap Pullers/
These are handmade and tested to make sure they'll hold up. The wire is springy and flexible like any other wire key cap puller. Just slide the wires over the cap, twist it to the side to catch the corners of the cap, and rock it back and forth to carefully pull the cap off like you would with any other wire key cap puller.
- Bloodwood key cap pullers (more info on Bloodwood). Bloodwood is a resilient, dense, and very hard wood. Asking $28 + shipping since Bloodwood is an expensive and a very hard to work with wood.
- Verawood/Argentine Lignum Vitae key cap puller (more info on Verawood). Verawood is a resilient, dense, and very hard wood. Asking $27 + shipping since Verawood is a moderately expensive wood. There's a slight color shift in the picture due to the evening sun and it's a little greener in color in person.
- Black Palm key cap puller (more info on Black Palm). Black Palm is an interesting wood since, technically, it's a monocot, making it more in line with reeds and grasses, bamboo, banana, corn, etc. Asking $27 + shipping since Black Palm is a moderately priced wood and it's very difficult to work with given the fact that it's a dual density wood. There's a slight color shift in the picture due to the evening sun. There is also a small scratch on it from the lathe tools that I didn't get a chance to sand out.
I also have handles made in Birch and Maple and can make some up in Walnut and several others. Let me know and I can get you some pics and make one up for you. Key cap pullers should be paid with as a gift or buyer pays Paypal fees.
- Custom sleeved 6' USB A to USB mini B cable. Sleeved with Bitspower and paracord. Asking $25 shipped CONUS.
- Custom sleeved 4' 10" USB A to USB mini B cable. Sleeved with ModDIY sleeving. Asking $21 shipped CONUS.
- Custom sleeved 4' USB A to USB mini B cable. Sleeved with ModDIY sleeving. Asking $20 shipped CONUS.
- MDPC colors available for custom length cables.
Parts are also here for removable Filco cables. Let me know if you'd like one.
I also have some ever changing colors for 2.5' cables.
I'll also have more key cap pullers added in the future and some sleeved USB cables for sale.All prices aside from key cap pullers include Paypal or Amazon Payment fees.Wanted (trades only)
Sold/TradedWalnut keycap puller
- MX skull CCs
- CCnG base set and modifiers
- Other interesting offers
More~2 1/2" USB cables.
More~3' USB cables
More~4' USB cables
More~5' USB Cables