Author Topic: Stars? We have stars?  (Read 417359 times)

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
Re: Stars? We have stars?
« Reply #450 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 16:10:59 »
If you want a star, please PM me or one of the other admins.  Thread posts are easy to miss and get lost.

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #451 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 16:34:57 »
Aww you guys both got one and none for me yet :/
Pink's being discriminated against jk I shall send a pm  :p

It's okay, you're not the only one that got left out. :P

Btw, did anyone notice that the Admins had their titles changed from "Administrator" to "Administer"?
i'm not sure if i misspelled something or was just being brilliant.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #452 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 16:36:04 »
it totally says administer KawaFace
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #453 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 19:09:26 »
If you want a star, please PM me or one of the other admins.  Thread posts are easy to miss and get lost.

Although it says that in the OP (actually reply #1), it is in the normal font and right at the end of the post.  Is it possible to make it a little bit more obvious?

I'll try to remember to tell people to PM an admin, but I don't catch all of them :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #454 on: Sat, 13 September 2014, 04:48:59 »
Ooh nice. I got a star!

I did not PM an admin, because I thought it might be annoying to bother them with it. But then again, if they feel like they have to go over the thread to look for people who asked for one is way more annoying for them.
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #455 on: Sat, 13 September 2014, 04:59:53 »
What is this Bard of Virtue and Vice?
Did we open a new bar?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #456 on: Sat, 13 September 2014, 06:16:21 »
Ooh nice. I got a star!

I did not PM an admin, because I thought it might be annoying to bother them with it. But then again, if they feel like they have to go over the thread to look for people who asked for one is way more annoying for them.

Congratulations - very fetching :)

If only it was green ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #457 on: Sat, 13 September 2014, 11:26:28 »
What is this Bard of Virtue and Vice?
Did we open a new bar?

:triangle:
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #458 on: Sat, 13 September 2014, 21:09:06 »
*pout*
I demand a special tardis blue star since my lovely pink star has been lost in the time-space vortex.

77035-0

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #459 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 05:03:34 »
*pout*
I demand a special tardis blue star since my lovely pink star has been lost in the time-space vortex.

(Attachment Link)

Then I demand a rectangle.  Because, rectangle.  :))

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #460 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 17:46:29 »
For anyone who might want a star, I monitor this thread regularly and will gladly hand them out as needed.   :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #461 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 17:47:47 »
For anyone who might want a star, I monitor this thread regularly and will gladly hand them out as needed.   :thumb:

Thanks for that!  That also explains the very quick response recent requests have received :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #462 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 17:48:51 »

Thanks for that!  That also explains the very quick response recent requests have received :)

I wish I could take credit for that, but I cannot.  I only recently got the ability to give stars, and haven't actually done it for anyone yet.  :))

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #463 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 18:47:29 »

I wish I could take credit for that, but I cannot.  I only recently got the ability to give stars, and haven't actually done it for anyone yet.  :))

Someone's been on the ball then - thank you whoever it is!

And thank you HoffmanMyster for continuing to diligently cater for members' needs ;D

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #464 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 19:06:33 »

And thank you HoffmanMyster for continuing to diligently cater for members' needs ;D

No problem, happy to help.  :)  Also, you're one post away from 14,000!  :D 

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #465 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 22:47:28 »

No problem, happy to help.  :)  Also, you're one post away from 14,000!  :D 

Yeah, it kinda happens, that post count.  I really don't look at it as often as I suspect people think I do :))

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #466 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 15:25:11 »
Hoff bro...pinkify me, good sir. :-*

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #467 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 16:12:18 »
Hoff bro...pinkify me, good sir. :-*

:thumb:   :-*

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #468 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 16:24:17 »
Pinkified members?  What will we have next? :))

Such response though :D

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #469 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 16:29:45 »
:thumb:   :-*

You the best, sir.

The possibilities are endless, Rowdy.  ENDLESS.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #470 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 16:32:00 »

Rowdy, what happened to your star??? :eek:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #471 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 16:50:57 »

Yes.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #472 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 20:58:48 »

He got the elusive clear star.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #473 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 01:03:47 »

He got the elusive clear star.

With the invisible title ;)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #474 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 20:25:46 »
Pink me yo
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #475 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 20:29:10 »

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #476 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 17:11:51 »
shweet..........i am ready for my tatoo, star :thumb:

i don't care what color.......

can i still keep my alpha geezer and have it placed above it?
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #477 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 17:12:45 »
shweet..........i am ready for my tatoo, star :thumb:

can i still keep my alpha geezer and have it placed above it?

or below it--- sorry for the scribal error
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #478 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 17:27:11 »

Pink it is, then!!   :cool:

As for the placement, unfortunately that's been decided already.  You definitely will not lose your "Alpha Geezer", though.  Don't worry.  ;)

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #479 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 17:34:44 »
No color but pink, imo.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #480 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 17:35:06 »
No color but pink, imo.

Rainbow FTW.  ;)

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #481 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 17:36:13 »

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #482 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 18:24:32 »
thanks..............i be Official now :cool:
More

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #483 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 22:01:55 »
Sent Hashbaz a PM. Could I please have my carbon fiber star?  Or Cyan would be great too!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #484 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 22:05:04 »
Sent Hashbaz a PM. Could I please have my carbon fiber star?  Or Cyan would be great too!

I meant that you can just comment in this thread and I'll do it.  :P  The options for 1000 posts are pink or cyan - which do you prefer?  :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #485 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 22:10:52 »
Hoofman, can I get a cookie next to mine at 5k?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #486 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 22:12:05 »

:confused:  If I knew anything about how to make that happen, I would consider saying yes.  But I don't.  Can you tape a cookie to your monitor next to your avatar?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #487 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 22:18:38 »

:confused:  If I knew anything about how to make that happen, I would consider saying yes.  But I don't.  Can you tape a cookie to your monitor next to your avatar?

I could, but it wouldn't move with the screen and then I'd eat it and we'd be back in the same place.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #488 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 22:19:21 »
Cyan sounds good, Mr. Man of Mystery
I'm back.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #489 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 22:46:21 »
Cyan sounds good, Mr. Man of Mystery

Cyan it is then!   :thumb:

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #490 on: Fri, 07 November 2014, 22:48:15 »
Thanks!
I'm back.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #491 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 23:43:29 »
I have to admit, I am looking forward to my silver star.  Just love silver...  :)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #492 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 11:26:22 »
Requesting restoration of my pink star.

My title is looking lonely up there.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #493 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 12:34:49 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 August 2015, 09:31:21 by esoomenona »

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #494 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 12:44:49 »

geekhack has black stars but it doesn't have white, brown, or yellow stars. This site is racist!
I LAUGHED SO HARD

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #495 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 12:46:29 »
Hoffman :p
Can i get Cyan Star then ? :cool:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #496 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 12:48:29 »
geekhack has black stars but it doesn't have white, brown, or yellow stars. This site is racist!

I would settle for orange

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #497 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 13:08:20 »
Requesting restoration of my pink star.

My title is looking lonely up there.

Hoffman :p
Can i get Cyan Star then ? :cool:

Due to some recent permission issues on our end, I'm unable to grant stars at this time.  For the time being, please direct your requests to samwisekoi.   :thumb:

Sorry for the inconvenience!   :-*

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #498 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 13:11:13 »

GH only has 5 pointed stars, not 6 pointed stars, but I always hear it's like Nazi Germany in here.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #499 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 13:14:04 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 August 2015, 09:31:10 by esoomenona »