Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1418488 times)

Offline iri

Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #2300 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 11:49:28 »
TIL i shoot the wrong way.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2301 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 12:39:08 »
I bought the wife her birthday present.  Got her a Marlin Mod. 990 D.U. .22LR semi-auto rifle.  Bought it off my dad for $100. 

I might tell her I want the other .22LR that he was wanting to sell me.  That one was a lever action.  The one problem is I need to relearn to shoot left handed as I am left eye dominant.

Hahahahaha...

Next week's headline..  Melvang's wife shot him for always leaving dirty socks on the bedroom floor.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #2302 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 12:40:20 »
I bought the wife her birthday present.  Got her a Marlin Mod. 990 D.U. .22LR semi-auto rifle.  Bought it off my dad for $100. 

I might tell her I want the other .22LR that he was wanting to sell me.  That one was a lever action.  The one problem is I need to relearn to shoot left handed as I am left eye dominant.

Hahahahaha...

Next week's headline..  Melvang's wife shot him for always leaving dirty socks on the bedroom floor.
Show Image

Nope that would be the bathroom floor.  Besides she would have done that years ago as I have had guns in the house since I moved back from FL.

I also had to buy a case for it so it would be legal to transport.  It has pink camo on it.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2303 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 12:44:04 »

Hahahahaha...

Show Image

Nope that would be the bathroom floor.  Besides she would have done that years ago as I have had guns in the house since I moved back from FL.

I also had to buy a case for it so it would be legal to transport.  It has pink camo on it.

well, yea.. but now it's HER gun.. you've put this into her Working Memory that she has POWER..

This awareness will grow with time, until one day.. she decides to exercise her new found WILL and INDEPENDENCE.. 

right before she shoots you.. From her lips in a breath, sound-unheard, 'Murica

/click- Bang !

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2304 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 14:14:13 »

Cross dominance is fun.  I shoot rifles and shotguns left handed and pistols right handed. 

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2305 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 14:25:24 »

Cross dominance is fun.  I shoot rifles and shotguns left handed and pistols right handed.

Haha, I do the same.  I shoot rifles and shotguns left handed and pistols and bows right handed. 

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2306 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 15:29:43 »

Haha, I do the same.  I shoot rifles and shotguns left handed and pistols and bows right handed.

COOL
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2307 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 18:07:49 »
It's a bit delayed, but I haven't had a lot of time to sit down and post this since it happened.  So this post is what I did about a week and a half ago.  Please forgive me...

I went to visit CPTBadAss, along with Halverson.  We spotted this legendary KMAC.

Then we got some ice cream.  Because what else do you do with CPTBadAss??

After that, we bought all the vinyl.

And found some click clacks in a brick and mortar store!

I also got addicted to fountain pens... (with bonus clack)

I already posted this one, but too bad!  It's part of the complete story.

Celebratory BAWLS after some impulse buys at the Micro Center.  ;)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2308 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 18:10:03 »
u better not be drinking and driving hoff
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2309 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 19:22:44 »
Hehe, Hoff guzzles bawls.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2310 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 19:47:38 »

TIL i shoot the wrong way.
was it that hard to figure out that the pointy end of the needle goes in?
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iri

« Reply #2311 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 05:28:16 »
passed the IELTS with the score of 8.0

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2312 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 16:06:09 »

Show Image

You must speak some hoity toity uppity English real 'Muricans and English speakers score fives and sixes.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2313 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 17:49:47 »
Replacing the hard drive in the wifes computer.  I walked into the office and it was locked on a BSoD at crash dump stuff with a weird high pitched whine coming from the tower.  I forced a shutdown and restarted.  The HDD started doing the same whine along with the tell tale clicks of a dead drive, then I got a post message about inserting boot media.  Time to go to best buy for a new drive.  Picked up a seagate 2TB drive for just under $90
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2314 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 18:20:54 »
Replacing the hard drive in the wifes computer.  I walked into the office and it was locked on a BSoD at crash dump stuff with a weird high pitched whine coming from the tower.  I forced a shutdown and restarted.  The HDD started doing the same whine along with the tell tale clicks of a dead drive, then I got a post message about inserting boot media.  Time to go to best buy for a new drive.  Picked up a seagate 2TB drive for just under $90

no ssd?  you don't love her...

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2315 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 18:35:45 »
She needs space more than a fast hdd.  She does wedding photography on the side.  She has been known to almost fill a 32GB compact flash card at a single wedding.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2316 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 18:37:43 »
She needs space more than a fast hdd.  She does wedding photography on the side.  She has been known to almost fill a 32GB compact flash card at a single wedding.

OMG.. no Dual 1TB SSD scratch drives for photoshop ?  You totally don't love her..

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2317 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 18:39:40 »

OMG.. no Dual 1TB SSD scratch drives for photoshop ?  You totally don't love her..
Show Image

She is very money conscious.  Plus, she has an older motherboard (P8P67 from Asus).  My next build I will be getting SSD's for main drive and possibly WoW.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2318 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 18:43:18 »

Show Image

She is very money conscious.  Plus, she has an older motherboard (P8P67 from Asus).  My next build I will be getting SSD's for main drive and possibly WoW.

P8p ? what's the overclock you got on there.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2319 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 18:46:33 »

Show Image

I don't have hers OC'd but mine is P8P67EVO with i7-2600K OC'd to 4.2.  Been running like that since that proc was the new kid on the block.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2320 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 18:48:48 »

Show Image

I don't have hers OC'd but mine is P8P67EVO with i7-2600K OC'd to 4.2.  Been running like that since that proc was the new kid on the block.

4.2..  auto-overclock?

ur missing out on 5-600 m0re mhz....

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2321 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 18:58:39 »

Show Image

Show Image

4.2..  auto-overclock?

With the stuff I do the video card is more of a bottle neck than the proc.  Besides I still pull very acceptable frame rates in the games I play.

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2322 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 21:35:32 »
Well lightning struck my tower the other night so today after calling my WISP and hearing "we can't come out and fix it until the 26th" I drove 3 hours to my WISP and got them to give me the equipment so I could climb my tower and install it myself... My fat-ass climbing up a 60′ tower vs no internet, I'm climbing.  :D

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2323 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 00:41:50 »
Submitted my application for a $20 copy of SolidWorks Student Edition.

Offline iri

« Reply #2324 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 06:59:14 »

Show Image

You must speak some hoity toity uppity English real 'Muricans and English speakers score fives and sixes.
actually no, as of 2012, the average score is 7.1 for people whose first language is english :p

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2325 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 08:36:43 »

Show Image

Show Image

4.2..  auto-overclock?

With the stuff I do the video card is more of a bottle neck than the proc.  Besides I still pull very acceptable frame rates in the games I play.

But you can get Higher minimum fps with the 600mhz boost.. it's all about minimum FPS.. average is mostly irrelevant as long as it's above the refresh rate of your screen.

Point is.. all that Powah is there, untapped..  meanwhile,  your machine is withering into obsolescence.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2326 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 16:33:39 »

Checking out the future home site.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2327 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 17:33:00 »
Yesterday, I played squash for the first time.

Today, I realized that I forgot to stretch :/
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2328 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 17:46:44 »
After 4 years at one of the most grueling tech schools on the planet, and nearly $120k in financial debt. After almost 5 months of horrible unemployment, scraping from week to week barely be able to feed myself, 
 I finally got a job offer today.......

as a night janitor at the nearby hospital. ****. Life.
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 September 2014, 17:48:20 by noisyturtle »

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2329 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 17:55:06 »
After 4 years at one of the most grueling tech schools on the planet, and nearly $120k in financial debt. After almost 5 months of horrible unemployment, scraping from week to week barely be able to feed myself, 

Head up buddy, I'm knee deep in student loan debt too(federal and private),  You'll land something better eventually.  Hopefully the new job should at least be able to provide you with a little more income for food and other necessities throughout the week.  :thumb:
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2330 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 17:59:54 »

Head up buddy, I'm knee deep in student loan debt too(federal and private),  You'll land something better eventually.  Hopefully the new job should at least be able to provide you with a little more income for food and other necessities throughout the week.  :thumb:

Yup, pretty much got to the point where any job was needed. Still sucks though. Having been a student my whole life you never really think the economy is so piss poor until you actually dive into it and realize everyone's not just been needlessly complaining the past six years.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2331 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 18:15:31 »

Yup, pretty much got to the point where any job was needed. Still sucks though. Having been a student my whole life you never really think the economy is so piss poor until you actually dive into it and realize everyone's not just been needlessly complaining the past six years.

Hey, that just means you now get to find some resident to mess with and watch him become increasingly paranoid, thinking you're out to get him when, instead, you're just having some light hearted shenanigans.

On a more serious note, sometimes all it takes is getting your foot in the door.  Become friends with the night IT people (I'm sure they have to have them) and let them know your background.  If you're good to them, they may come to you for the next opening or even a part time gig in the department.  I know a lot of places like to hire from within first.

It took me over a year to get a job after getting out of grad school and I'm in something I don't love.  I still have my head up watching for something to transfer to in the county that fits my background better.  Hopefully something comes along, but even if it doesn't, at least I love the people I work with.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2332 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 21:13:23 »
I went outside!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2334 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 21:37:54 »
I went outside!

Achievement Gained. 
"Outside!?!"

In other news, apparently I bought a pretty rare keyboard off ebay for 18.50 + 16 shipping. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Densen-Metal-Computer-Keyboard-1970-039-s-Serial-No-35820765-Rare-/271608186543?nma=true&si=5XMbuhN2kXV0gpFsyI3bAxGEQFo%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

No idea at switches are in it but according to Dorkvader here it very well could be first gen fujitsu leaf springs.
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 September 2014, 21:42:03 by Melvang »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2335 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 22:01:41 »
I should maybe explain that I went outside for purposes other than travelling to another indoor location.

I have to walk to the railway station to commute to work each day.

But today I went outside for the sake of going outside.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2336 on: Sat, 20 September 2014, 22:51:42 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2337 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 00:19:46 »
I went outside!

(Attachment Link)

Actually it goes down quite a lot.  At its worst, I consider it good if it stays up for 10 minutes.

Sometimes it stays up for several days at a time!

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2338 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 03:18:56 »
I went outside!

(Attachment Link)

Actually it goes down quite a lot.  At its worst, I consider it good if it stays up for 10 minutes.

Sounds exactly like my ISP I didn't think they provided service in Australia.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2339 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 05:18:08 »
I went outside!

(Attachment Link)

That sounds a bit cheeky ;)

The problem is the cabling.  Whoever lived here before did some weird things around the place.  There are at least two cables coming out of the main phone socket, but no-one knows where they go.  There are sockets for two different phone companies installed.  In total there are 4 phone sockets and only one works.  The problem is, we are up for around $275 for a technician to come out and fix it.  So far it is tolerable.  Just.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2340 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 06:27:29 »
I went outside!

(Attachment Link)

That sounds a bit cheeky ;)

The problem is the cabling.  Whoever lived here before did some weird things around the place.  There are at least two cables coming out of the main phone socket, but no-one knows where they go.  There are sockets for two different phone companies installed.  In total there are 4 phone sockets and only one works.  The problem is, we are up for around $275 for a technician to come out and fix it.  So far it is tolerable.  Just.

Internet is the most important thing in our lives... worth almost any expense..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2341 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 20:40:14 »
Deep fried chicken.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2342 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 20:41:53 »
got sushi. argued with people about climate change
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2343 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 20:55:59 »

I did the first part of this last night.   :cool:

Wanna argue about climate change with me?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2344 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 21:24:53 »

dear god no, twitter people are enough for me:

77794-0

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2345 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 21:40:03 »

(Attachment Link)

Okay, I just spent about 30 seconds trying to make sense of how to read that as a conversation, and just gave up.  Twitter continues to confuse the hell outta me.   :confused:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2346 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 21:45:49 »

(Attachment Link)

Okay, I just spent about 30 seconds trying to make sense of how to read that as a conversation, and just gave up.  Twitter continues to confuse the hell outta me.   :confused:
those are my notifications. from about 3 different conversations.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2347 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 21:50:28 »
those are my notifications. from about 3 different conversations.

OH.  That makes more sense.  :)

Those look like fun conversations.

Offline RED-404

« Reply #2348 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 22:10:28 »
Played KSP ate a sandwich and cleaned out my car that's it, actually I never really stopped playing KSP I just do other things during really long burns.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2349 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 23:16:43 »
I thought that my filing cabinet looked entirely too adult-like and professional, so I made it more fun.  ^.^