Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8577891 times)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #3902 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 01:35:19 »
Sure wish he'd return for another 4grabs :(

What CC really needs is an assistant to sort through all those emails and PMs, so he can focus on pumping out those beautiful hunks of plastic!

He's actually pumping out some pretty awesome large scale art pieces, if you've got one of his mailers do a Google search for his name :)

Not linking here in the interest of keeping his anonymity safe.

Oh wow that is super cool, thanks bueller.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #3903 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 01:41:26 »
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 July 2014, 02:00:54 by HipsterPunks »
sell out and eat ass

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #3904 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 02:23:32 »

What CC really needs is an assistant to sort through all those emails and PMs, so he can focus on pumping out those beautiful hunks of plastic!

He's actually pumping out some pretty awesome large scale art pieces, if you've got one of his mailers do a Google search for his name :)

Never received a CC from the man himself, only EK :(

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #3905 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 02:30:52 »

Never received a CC from the man himself, only EK :(

Same here.  EK and the Classifieds.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #3906 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 02:49:22 »
Never received a CC from either of them, only generous GH members.  :thumb:

Hoping my CC sale luck will change at some point  :p

Offline CaptLock

« Reply #3907 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 08:57:07 »
I am trying to get started.  See classifieds.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3909 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 17:12:08 »
El oh el

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ClickClack-translucent-Red-Skull-Topre-/251595142169?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item3a943d3419

Free shipping tho.

You'd seriously want it to be!

Although if you can afford that much for a keycap (albeit a very desirable CC), a few more dollars postage wouldn't bother you.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline t2russo

« Reply #3910 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 17:15:28 »
I've been thinking of asking people to specify their desired level of insurance coverage the next time I trade/mail something.  $50 default insurance for USPS Priority is nice, but the values add up kinda quickly...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3911 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 17:34:32 »
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ClickClack-WASD-Fluorescent-Yellow-Mx-Keycap-Set-/251591082111

$80

Even I could afford that.

And they are yellow.

Therapy please.  In large doses.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
sell out and eat ass

Offline awong

• ★★★★★★★★★★★★

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #3915 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 20:28:11 »
green with red eyes, please.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3916 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 20:28:31 »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ClickClack-Green-Dark-Side-Vader-Keycap-MX-/251598062101?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item3a9469c215

move over ripster, green vader!

What the ****ing **** of a ****! I don't even, and cannot.....

also just realized, these are all shipping from CC's location. Huh.
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 July 2014, 20:32:07 by noisyturtle »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3917 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 20:30:45 »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ClickClack-Green-Dark-Side-Vader-Keycap-MX-/251598062101?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item3a9469c215

move over ripster, green vader!

Holy ****.  If there were ever an appropriate time to pay a lot of money for something...this is it.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #3918 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 20:41:03 »
How in the actual **** did this one guy get so many beyond-uber-rare keys?!?! Senzunite Owl, Florescent Yellow WASD, and now a green vader??? Two keys we never even knew existed, and one WASD set no one had ever seen a picture of ...

Tin-foil hat thought: is this seller Click Clack himself?  :))

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3919 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 20:43:05 »
How in the actual **** did this one guy get so many beyond-uber-rare keys?!?! Senzunite Owl, Florescent Yellow WASD, and now a green vader??? Two keys we never even knew existed, and one WASD set no one had ever seen a picture of ...

I don't think it's actually CC (although I wouldn't blame the guy for wanting to make a quick buck,) but probably someone who knows him IRL.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3922 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:06:01 »

I don't think it's actually CC (although I wouldn't blame the guy for wanting to make a quick buck,) but probably someone who knows him IRL.

I'd love for him to see the profit from his work instead of profiteers making a quick buck.  Hell, I've thought about selling one at retail and gifting everything above the retail cost to him (I think I still have his paypal address around) since I hate seeing his work treated the way it is and some people taking advantage of the market and his generosity.  It's no wonder that he's on here less often.  I'm sure things got to him. 

In fact, I've been debating getting rid of all my Clacks except the one he PMed me about since they remind me of the stupidity of the market.  I'll never get rid of my Gumrot though, that was an awesome thing to get from him and I love it to death.
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:07:53 by nubbinator »

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3923 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:06:48 »

I'd love for him to see the profit from his work instead of profiteers making a quick buck.  Hell, I've thought about selling one at retail and gifting everything above the retail cost to him (I think I still have his paypal address around) since I hate seeing his work treated the way it is and some people taking advantage of the market and his generosity.  It's no wonder that he's on here less often.  I'm sure things got to him. 

In fact, I've been debating getting rid of all my Clacks except the one he PMed me about since they remind me of the stupidity of the market.

You should get rid of them all, let me know :D

Offline t2russo

« Reply #3924 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:08:28 »
The fact that the first time we're seeing senzu, green vader, and that WASD is when they are on an auction site has really made me sad.

I would have loved to lust after them.  I love the idea of sharing and appreciating these pieces of art with other people who find them beautiful, I love trying to find out what mysteries there are. 

I don't know why this finally got me so salty about the situation, but **** it, I HATE that we are learning about these ****ing things when they are on sale.  I thought that this was a geekhack thing, I know there are IRL reasons for privacy or whatever, but share the beauty!  It takes away from my enjoyment of their existence, knowing they've been kept hidden away and only shown to us mortals once the owner decided that he needed to make some funds liquid.

Contrast this to Spumoni.  People can be as ****ing jelly as they want, but Noisy shared the pics and we are all free to dream about what we would have done if we had been as sharp as him and found the clue.  These pop up out of nowhere with some huge but mostly realistic price tags, so it's not like the person is ignorant of the clack-scene or how much they sell for here on GH.  After the 4/20 sale everyone was suspicious about a Mr Friday Vader.  It was a ****ing unicorn.  But now it pops up with the cute dibs-sack and a $200 starting price.  This just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

It makes rarar trying to flip his Mr. Friday after getting a dibs ticket seem a little more acceptable in my mind.  I was pissed, like many others, about him wanting to sell ONE rare key that he got through the graces of CF and trying to make a profit on it.  This guy has sold thousands of dollars worth of uber-rare clacks undoubtedly straight from the man and now I can't help but get more and more pissed each time one gets listed. 

And I'm not sure what I should do about it.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3925 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:12:52 »
The fact that the first time we're seeing senzu, green vader, and that WASD is when they are on an auction site has really made me sad.

I would have loved to lust after them.  I love the idea of sharing and appreciating these pieces of art with other people who find them beautiful, I love trying to find out what mysteries there are. 

I don't know why this finally got me so salty about the situation, but **** it, I HATE that we are learning about these ****ing things when they are on sale.  I thought that this was a geekhack thing, I know there are IRL reasons for privacy or whatever, but share the beauty!  It takes away from my enjoyment of their existence, knowing they've been kept hidden away and only shown to us mortals once the owner decided that he needed to make some funds liquid.

Contrast this to Spumoni.  People can be as ****ing jelly as they want, but Noisy shared the pics and we are all free to dream about what we would have done if we had been as sharp as him and found the clue.  These pop up out of nowhere with some huge but mostly realistic price tags, so it's not like the person is ignorant of the clack-scene or how much they sell for here on GH.  After the 4/20 sale everyone was suspicious about a Mr Friday Vader.  It was a ****ing unicorn.  But now it pops up with the cute dibs-sack and a $200 starting price.  This just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

It makes rarar trying to flip his Mr. Friday after getting a dibs ticket seem a little more acceptable in my mind.  I was pissed, like many others, about him wanting to sell ONE rare key that he got through the graces of CF and trying to make a profit on it.  This guy has sold thousands of dollars worth of uber-rare clacks undoubtedly straight from the man and now I can't help but get more and more pissed each time one gets listed. 

And I'm not sure what I should do about it.

I agree entirely.  Some people look at not posting pics as being noble for not just wanting attention, but rather appreciating the things in your home.  If that's the case, then fine - but I'd still rather see some pics of it.  :P 

But this was clearly just someone not interested in sharing photos.  Cause if they truly cared about the art and community they wouldn't be selling for such profits.

But then of course this is neither here nor there, because there's nothing we can do.  The market is what it is and we just have to deal.

In fact, I've been debating getting rid of all my Clacks except the one he PMed me about since they remind me of the stupidity of the market.  I'll never get rid of my Gumrot though, that was an awesome thing to get from him and I love it to death.

I understand the desire to do this.  I don't think I'll take that action, but I understand.  If you ever want them to go to a home where they will be appreciated, you know where I am.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3926 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:16:07 »
Unbelievable.

Has anyone contacted CC to see if these are all genuine?

Although most of them so far are.  Nevertheless it is an eBay seller with only a few feedbacks.

Offline t2russo

« Reply #3927 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:18:25 »
Unbelievable.

Although most of them so far are.  Nevertheless it is an eBay seller with only a few feedbacks.

He authenticated the GID nightowl which had been previously unseen, so why wouldn't we believe the seller has other wares of that status?   :-\

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3928 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:20:25 »
He lives in the same town as CC so its got to be a best friend or something.  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3929 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:20:52 »
Unbelievable.

He authenticated the GID nightowl which had been previously unseen, so why wouldn't we believe the seller has other wares of that status?   :-\

Possibly, or might have a couple of rare ones, then a bunch of fakes.

It could happen.  Hopefully not though.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3930 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:26:23 »
He lives in the same town as CC so its got to be a best friend or something.  :thumb:

Whatever it is, I hope it means some of the money is going to Clack.  I wouldn't mind if he listed them to make some real money off of them.  I don't think we should jump to demonizing the seller yet.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #3931 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:26:59 »
CC sees all, im sure he is currently in contact with the seller about this. Given the location im sure CC knows this person. In CC's FAQ he talks about how he helped people down on their luck, maybe he passed these clacks to a buddy to help him out in life, however that is speculation on my part. Im just stoked to see some fresh clacks coming out of the blue :)
sell out and eat ass

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3932 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:27:08 »
Unbelievable.

I would venture they are real. As t2 said, CC verified the Senzubean(that's what I'm calling it. dealwithit.jpg,) and they are shipping from the same place CC ships. It really would've been nice to see pics of them outside of an auction though. I'm sure whoever wins them will post some nice shots though, because why would you ball so hard and not want to share? That would be ridiculous.

I will say although I hate profiteering, it is understandable to need money quick for desperate situations. But on the other hand, it's kinda ****ty to sell something you got through dibs. I'm not taking sides on this one, both have valid arguments.

there is no reason to be negatively jealous of someone else's success. be jealous, but don't be a hater.
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:29:21 by noisyturtle »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #3933 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:39:35 »
It really would've been nice to see pics of them outside of an auction though. I'm sure whoever wins them will post some nice shots though, because why would you ball so hard and not want to share? That would be ridiculous.

I demand more pics of Senzubean.  And Spumoni too.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline t2russo

« Reply #3934 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:40:56 »
**** it i was writing this post about false idols but I have leftover prime rib and I'm not gonna get more worked up when I have something delicious waiting for me in the fridge.

This thread is now officially about how Senzubean is the greatest name for such a sinister looking clack.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3935 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:46:49 »
Didn't rowdy once linked this guy selling Salute for $100? It's like he finally realize the value of his collection after seeing his Salute selling out instantly!

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #3936 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:54:02 »
Maybe one day I'll get my first Clack, but it definitely wont be any of these ... far too rich for my blood. I can tell you this much, I would have appreciated the **** out of any one of the keys this one mystical seller has listed  :-X

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3937 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 22:45:22 »
Didn't rowdy once linked this guy selling Salute for $100? It's like he finally realize the value of his collection after seeing his Salute selling out instantly!

Worse than that, here is the original EK listing for Salute at ... $30

http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,cherrymxkeys&pid=cf_5c_sku_sal

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3938 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 22:52:41 »

http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,cherrymxkeys&pid=cf_5c_sku_sal

"NO STOCK"

:'(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3939 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 22:56:31 »

"NO STOCK"

Yeah.

Super sad.

I'd buy one at that price in an instant!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #3940 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 23:06:35 »

"NO STOCK"

Yeah.

Super sad.

+1   

You ain't kidding.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3941 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 23:30:46 »
Man I never see eBay auctions before they sell, totally would have bought that WASD set.

**** it's hard building a collection from Australia, if it's not people with their CONUS only sales it's stuff being listed and then sold instantly while I'm sleeping.

At least I have my Mint Gum and Sticky Kurple to keep me company on those cold, lonely nights hahaha
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 July 2014, 23:33:10 by bueller »
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #3942 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 23:59:54 »
I'm not the only one who checks EK weekly hoping for a sale, right?

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3943 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 00:00:19 »
Yes you are :p

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #3944 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 00:02:01 »

"NO STOCK"

Yeah.

Super sad.

And in the early days, that item didn't sell out for quite some time. It was just a keycap back then. They weren't gobbled up in an instant. They were still just as awesome but Things were different. When CC did 4grabs it was pretty easy to get in at that point too. It would be common for people to not even try get them due to lack of interest in much the same way as some people don't fancy certain SP novelties today. I wish I was around for those days. :(
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #3945 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 00:09:18 »

"NO STOCK"

Yeah.

Super sad.

And in the early days, that item didn't sell out for quite some time. It was just a keycap back then. They weren't gobbled up in an instant. They were still just as awesome but Things were different. When CC did 4grabs it was pretty easy to get in at that point too. It would be common for people to not even try get them due to lack of interest in much the same way as some people don't fancy certain SP novelties today. I wish I was around for those days. :(
Don't tell me this was recent!
Dang it....

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3946 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 00:11:04 »

"NO STOCK"

Yeah.

Super sad.

Dang it....

Nah that was at least a couple of years back, I've been on here since late 2012 and I can still remember there being crazy demand for them when I joined.

"NO STOCK"

Yeah.

Super sad.

Dang it....

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #3947 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 00:14:23 »

"NO STOCK"

Yeah.

Super sad.

Dang it....

Nah that was at least a couple of years back, I've been on here since late 2012 and I can still remember there being crazy demand for them when I joined.

Oh... Had me going for a second lol.
Anyway newsletter time lol...
« Last Edit: Fri, 25 July 2014, 00:16:27 by HUNTERANGEL121 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3948 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 00:18:06 »

Weekly?

I check at least twice a day, every day :eek:

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #3949 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 00:18:51 »

Weekly?

I check at least twice a day, every day :eek:
Oh god. Time to step up my game.