Author Topic: What was in your Jul 2013 SP Crap Bag?  (Read 32345 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
What was in your Jul 2013 SP Crap Bag?
« on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 15:10:30 »
Please post pictures here of what you got in your July 2013 SP Crap Bag.

Hopefully this thread can serve as a reference next time they come around and everyone wonders what was in the last bags.

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: What was in your Jul 2013 SP Crap Bag?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 15:14:07 »
soon :eek:

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 15:19:40 »
Mine says "delivered" so when I get home from work it is sorting and picture time.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 16:04:13 »
Looking forward to see if there's some interesting stuff in the bags of if they're largely junk.  Here's hoping SP makes them cheaper next time around.

And if anyone gets a pony cap, I WANTS IT!
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 August 2013, 16:07:10 by nubbinator »

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 16:04:56 »
edit: removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 August 2013, 16:10:34 by kenmai9 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 16:11:14 »
Looking forward to see if there's some interesting stuff in the bags of if they're largely junk.  Here's hoping SP makes them cheaper next time around.

like this one?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 16:17:49 »
like this one?

(Attachment Link)

Yup, like that one.  I love all the ponies, but the pink one is by far my favorite.  No one wants to part with one solo though :(

I am wondering what will be in the crap bags, if they'll be worth it or almost exclusively trash.  Considering that they bumped the price up, they had better be worth it.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 16:22:24 »
like this one?

(Attachment Link)

Yup, like that one.  I love all the ponies, but the pink one is by far my favorite.  No one wants to part with one solo though :(

I am wondering what will be in the crap bags, if they'll be worth it or almost exclusively trash.  Considering that they bumped the price up, they had better be worth it.

I'm sure we could work something out ;)

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:09:03 »

Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:10:39 »

Ahahahaha.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:11:18 »
Gross.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline jalaj

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:22:30 »

I think i spot a pony in there, better contact nubbinator. :p
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:37:19 by jalaj »

Offline HoosTrax

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:34:48 »
How about a teaser:

Now, to start sorting this mess...

Offline jalaj

« Reply #13 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:36:44 »
have fun, helps to have a large flat surface

Cool, they have spacebars this time around!
Might be able to create a full uniform DS keyset.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:49:52 by jalaj »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:45:19 »
All those pretty colors makes me think that maybe I should have bought a bag.

Offline chocobunny

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:48:15 »
I'm glad I only ordered 1 bag.  Crappy pictures incoming!

Lots of unusable POS terminal stuff and a crap ton of white on black doubleshots that I didn't bother to take any pictures of.  First crap bag and probably last, but it was fun anyways.

Offline jalaj

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:53:37 »
You got a lot of novelty keycaps that people would want. The spanish keycaps are cool too.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:56:21 »
You got a hapster, which is an awesome cap.  I'm jealous of it.  I know there are plenty of people who would pay decently for one.

And I actually really like that shift key that has the black of the first shot showing.  If it's usable, that would be a really cool cap to have fun with.

Edit:  Looking closer, you should be able to get your money back if you want by selling stuff off.  You have a ton of set specific geek hack caps which always go quickly, a union jack cap I've never seen before, and a bunch of interesting little things you could sell.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 August 2013, 18:03:29 by nubbinator »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:56:32 »
I'm glad I only ordered 1 bag.  Crappy pictures incoming!
More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image
Lots of unusable POS terminal stuff and a crap ton of white on black doubleshots that I didn't bother to take any pictures of.  First crap bag and probably last, but it was fun anyways.

A hapster :eek:

And that enter with its ribs showing is pretty cool.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 August 2013, 19:00:06 by SpAmRaY »

Offline Appeac

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 18:05:10 »
I really want an Ayuda key.
FC660C
122 Terminal M w/ Soarer board

Offline tehsprayer

« Reply #20 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 18:10:19 »
What's a hapster cap?

REΛLFORCE 87U - uniform 55g

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 18:11:55 »
Hapster indeed!  Grats :)  Almost makes the whole bag worth it.

And that blue space bar in the earlier pic - nice :)

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 18:16:50 »
ok now i regret not getting one of these again, so many goodies in there. though there is a chance you get nothing good and $40-50 may not be worth the risk.

Offline Amble

« Reply #23 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 18:27:54 »
The Union Jack is really cool.  Most people could probably make their money back in a least trades.  I am always interest in white on black 1.25x mods... hint hint.

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 18:54:34 »
I really want an Ayuda key.

I got a few DSA Ayuda keys in yellow.  And borrar.  And jugar.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline HoosTrax

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 19:19:21 »
Results of my sorting efforts so far (still a ways to go, including a boatload of white, gray, and black keys to go through.):

Offline jabar

« Reply #26 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 19:20:32 »
totally worth $50+  :))
Leopold FC660C - Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 - Ducky DK9008 Shine II 78 Edition - Noppoo Choc Mini - Cherry G80-2100HDD - Cherry G80-8113HDPUS - Plu-M87 - Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears - Deck Legend Frost 105 - IBM F PC Keyboard - IBM M 122 (Lexmark) - Apple Extended Keyboard II

Phantom 7bit

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 19:22:36 »
That smiley cap is amazing, I'm quite jealous of it.  I also seem to remember someone trying to get as many of those star caps as possible.

totally worth $50+  :))

If I didn't already get a bag of ~100 off of someone, it would have totally been worth it to me.  Those caps are perfect for different experiments and playing around.  I've wrecked so many caps in pursuit of playing around and making new caps that it's not even funny.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 August 2013, 19:24:08 by nubbinator »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 19:23:57 »
There's some pretty good finds turning up, and lots of crap, but what else would you expect.

Offline chocobunny

« Reply #29 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 19:29:24 »
I'm not sure what's more disappointing, getting a lot of reject G keys or not getting enough of them to fill in the alphas.  :))

You got a hapster, which is an awesome cap.  I'm jealous of it.  I know there are plenty of people who would pay decently for one.

And I actually really like that shift key that has the black of the first shot showing.  If it's usable, that would be a really cool cap to have fun with.

Edit:  Looking closer, you should be able to get your money back if you want by selling stuff off.  You have a ton of set specific geek hack caps which always go quickly, a union jack cap I've never seen before, and a bunch of interesting little things you could sell.

Oh sweet, I'm guessing the hapster cap is the smiley face one that I gave to my sister and that I promptly need to take backsies.  :blank:

Offline Rayne

• For Science!
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 19:31:09 »
When I first saw these I thought it was kinda pointless to get one, but now I kinda wish I had gotten one, it looks like it would we fun to sort through them.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #31 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 19:31:36 »
I'm not sure what's more disappointing, getting a lot of reject G keys or not getting enough of them to fill in the alphas.  :))
Show Image

Oh sweet, I'm guessing the hapster cap is the smiley face one that I gave to my sister and that I promptly need to take backsies.  :blank:

One of them is upside down too!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #32 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 19:33:37 »

Yes, it's that yellow smiley.  It started as a joke drawn on a cap, then became something glorious.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 19:58:39 »
Some good hauls so far.  Wish I had the budget for a bag, maybe next time.

If anyone wants to get rid of some of their trash caps, I am looking for Function/number row caps to goof off with. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 20:00:33 »

If anyone wants to get rid of some of their trash caps, I am looking for Function/number row caps to goof off with. 

Just keep an eye on Classifieds.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 20:01:33 »

Just keep an eye on Classifieds.

I am.  I just didn't want to add yet another "WTB" to them.
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Toad1677

« Reply #36 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 20:08:18 »
Here's some pics of what I got today.  Still got to do more sorting :eek:

QFR MX Blue, Blackbird MX Blue, KBP V60 MX Green, KUL ES-87 MX Green, Pok3r Mx Clear

Offline le_doosh

« Reply #37 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 20:10:15 »
2 hapsters and 2 "mystery" keys, nice

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 20:12:37 »
so much nyan.. but no cat so far

Offline Toad1677

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 20:16:12 »
so much nyan.. but no cat so far

It doesn't look like I got the cat :'(
QFR MX Blue, Blackbird MX Blue, KBP V60 MX Green, KUL ES-87 MX Green, Pok3r Mx Clear

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 20:37:40 »
There's quite a few great finds this time!

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 20:46:47 »
Show Image

I got plenty of reject G's if you want to round out the collection.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #42 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:13:49 »
If anyone gets a 7x Pink or blue spacebar (maybe modifiers if you have any) please let me know :)
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:15:07 »
Wow, so much win in the crap bags.

I should have ordered one too :(

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:15:58 »

But you didn't because you got clacks :P

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:23:21 »

Me, sir, *looks left*  *looks right*, when did I get a clack?

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:33:54 »

weren't you the one that click clack first confirmed of being 'in'? what happeend to that?

Offline elton5354

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:36:05 »
Here's some pics of what I got today.  Still got to do more sorting :eek:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Sell me that Hapster? :D

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:37:02 »

weren't you the one that click clack first confirmed of being 'in'? what happeend to that?

Long Story. Don't have any Clack. :)

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 21:37:07 »
I like that red "KILL" keycap :P
Would be good for my sprint key in FPS games :))