Author Topic: [Group Buy] Bumble Bee Keycap Set[SORTING]  (Read 193679 times)

Offline nosfer

Re: [Group Buy] Bumble Bee Keycap Set[SORTING]
« Reply #250 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 07:27:31 »
Got mine today :D

Sorry for the quality, I don't have my DSLR available right now :(

Offline KeyPop

• www.KeyPop.net [키팝.net]
    • KeyPop.net
« Reply #251 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 12:00:37 »
So when can we buy the boxes??

Tomorrow or Friday at the latest!

Will you offer them in your Vendor Forum or on your official site?

I'd like to to buy some boxes along with the 5 translucent spacebars I ordered in your GB :)

We've hit some delays... Please give us some more time before we release the keycap display cases.
Again I apologize for the wait. This product has given us quite some trouble to prepare.

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #252 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 12:23:18 »
it's okay keypop :p

Offline bianco

« Reply #253 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 19:39:59 »
got mine, thank you keypop!

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #254 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 19:41:33 »
The more I look at that set, the more I like it.  Yellow + dark gray/black is so sharp looking.  Great novelty cap designs too.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #255 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 20:39:24 »
The more I look at that set, the more I like it.  Yellow + dark gray/black is so sharp looking.  Great novelty cap designs too.

+1

Can't wait for mine.

But I have to wait.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #256 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 21:58:05 »
Dear KeyPop,

Idea from here:

What about polycarb bee keycaps?

As a separate item, of course :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #257 on: Fri, 11 October 2013, 00:24:46 »
Got mine!! Love it.

+1 on  polycarb bee

Offline bianco

« Reply #258 on: Fri, 11 October 2013, 04:14:19 »
adding a few more pictures of the new keycaps that was released with the bumblebee

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #259 on: Fri, 11 October 2013, 05:21:55 »
Mine came today, now to see all the goodies.

Time for me to live up to my end of the trade :D

Offline KeyPop

• www.KeyPop.net [키팝.net]
    • KeyPop.net
« Reply #260 on: Fri, 11 October 2013, 08:02:54 »
There's been a error in the pricing for the ISO kit.
We've refunded approximately $6 to all those who have ordered the ISO kit.
We apologize for the confusion.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #261 on: Fri, 11 October 2013, 08:08:58 »
Here is the complete haul:
38632-0

And here is how I plan to use if with my School Bus 1800 case. Now the wait for the PCB begins:
38634-1

Offline AlexJP

« Reply #262 on: Fri, 11 October 2013, 17:04:12 »
oh no... I guess I'm too late for this one... if anyone bails i'll take it    :thumb:

and also willing to buy from you guys...

thanks

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #263 on: Fri, 11 October 2013, 17:05:01 »
oh no... I guess I'm too late for this one... if anyone bails i'll take it    :thumb:

thanks

It's up for sale on KeyPop's website.

Offline Irisviel

« Reply #264 on: Fri, 11 October 2013, 23:34:15 »
Surprise! Today received a keycap! Thanks again keypop!

Offline AlexJP

« Reply #265 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 00:08:59 »

thanks

It's up for sale on KeyPop's website.

Thanks  : )

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #266 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 05:19:54 »
Mine has arrived!  Actually it probably arrived nearly a week ago, but for various reasons I did not get the package until yestreen and did not have a chance to open it until this evening.  And imgur is hiding the rest of my pictures until I pay them some money heh

Thanks again KeyPop!  These really do look absolutely fantastic!

Offline bianco

« Reply #267 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 10:16:44 »
awesome. congratulations rowdy!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #268 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 14:04:42 »
awesome. congratulations rowdy!

Thanks!

Anything yellow is good - these are great :)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #269 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 21:39:29 »
Just got mine delivered.  Nice cardboard box, helps to protect these little babies inside.

Truly a professional Group Buy and Distribution process that has occurred.  Please run more Group Buys such as this, in a manner quite similar to Bumble Bees  :thumb: .

Thank you KeyPop, much appreciated.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #270 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 21:49:18 »
And then having them available in the KeyPop store is excellent, as the inevitable "I missed this where can I get some" questions start!

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #271 on: Fri, 18 October 2013, 00:29:13 »
Yes, just get the email notification BumbleBee + Display Case already shipped :cool:

Thanks KeyPop :thumb:

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #272 on: Tue, 18 March 2014, 06:19:14 »
Is the stepped caps lock in the Tsangan set off-center stem?

Edit: It is.
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 March 2014, 06:24:10 by MOZ »