Author Topic: Worst Mouse Ever  (Read 50768 times)

Offline pksk

Re: Worst Mouse Ever
« Reply #150 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 01:04:26 »
I briefly owned a Logitech Performance MX and geez, what a piece of junk. I had it for ten minutes before the scroll switcher broke and the wheel would turn freely, scrolling up and down at it's leisure. Also, it felt so, so cheap- that thin, light plastic flexed under the pressure of my hand made it feel like it was worth about $10.

Maybe it's not as bad, maybe I got a dud, but when you pay $80 for a mouse, it had better be fantastic.

Offline DasHHKBProM

« Reply #151 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 01:05:06 »
razer-orochi

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-orochi

horrible bluetooth communication,  the crappy apple one is better than this thing, and this is suppose to be a Gaming mouse.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #152 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 01:20:47 »
I finished the review on the CM Storm Devastator.

There were already plenty of people (who do not have any knowledge about mice) who own that mouse calling me "ignorant" for giving it that score anyways...

You told the truth what more could be said here.  Anyone criticizing you were LOSERS who bought that horrible piece of sh1t and it highlighted their complete stupidity and tight-arse ignorance, hence they were thoroughly embarrassed  :p .

I have never bought any CM input devices just yet but I would rather stick with the main players like Razer, Logitech, Roccat and Zowie than waste money on a CM mouse.
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 October 2014, 01:22:46 by Elrick »

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #153 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 06:29:12 »
I have never bought any CM input devices just yet but I would rather stick with the main players like Razer, Logitech, Roccat and Zowie than waste money on a CM mouse.
Roccat or Zowie main players, rekt.

Razer, lol. Look inside a spawn, alcor or recon before making such statements.

Offline ConscienceDrop

• a-are these pbt?
« Reply #154 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 08:38:34 »
Mice in general are all terrible. Even the g400 has some big issue with poor quality components and mushy buttons.
A lot of g400 become unusable, but for whatever reason some last so the g400 acolytes just say " mines been working 3 years lol seems fine to me "

Currently using corsair m45, it's about the same level as g400

But to be honest all mice are ****. I've never felt what I thought to be a truely well designed and study mouse

Offline wetto

• Brazil's Keyboard Enthusiasts Representative
    • Portuguese Mechanical Keyboard Guide
« Reply #155 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 09:02:59 »
I finished the review on the CM Storm Devastator.

There were already plenty of people (who do not have any knowledge about mice) who own that mouse calling me "ignorant" for giving it that score anyways...

You told the truth what more could be said here.  Anyone criticizing you were LOSERS who bought that horrible piece of sh1t and it highlighted their complete stupidity and tight-arse ignorance, hence they were thoroughly embarrassed  :p .

The CM Storm Devastator was not made by CM Storm. It's an OEM project that's made by a chinese company for the lowest price possible, thus has no relationship with any of their other devices.

Seriously, comparing it with a CM Storm Alcor is like comparing heaven and hell. Their peripherals are not crap, as soon as they're made by one of their good teams, such as the CM Storm USA development team (Spawn, Xornet, Alcor, Recon, Mizar) and not the guys from Europe (Reaper, Havoc), the old development team (Sentinel series, Inferno...) or premade chinese hardware (Devastator, Octane).

I seriously wouldn't recommend getting anything made by the European dev team or the chinese stuff, but I can vouch for you that the stuff Carter and his american colleagues make are top-notch.

Which is why I find it even more stupid when people criticize the review, I even point stuff like this out...
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 October 2014, 09:08:11 by wetto »
My collection:
More
Mice: Logitech G602, CM Storm Recon, CM Storm Spawn, Razer Naga, Ozone Radon Opto, Corsair M60, Tesoro Gandiva, CM Storm Alcor, Mionix Naos 8200.
Keyboards: Matias Secure Pro, Matias Mini Quiet Pro, custom modded Metadot Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown, Costar), CM Storm Trigger (MX Brown), Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Red), Tesoro Lobera G5NFL Supreme, CM Storm Devastator.
Soon: CM Storm Quick Fire TK (MX Brown), CM Storm Trigger Z.
Boards I don't own anymore: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (MX Black), Logitech K800 (Membrane), Logitech G710+ (MX Brown), Thermaltake Meka G-Unit (MX Black), Corsair K70 (MX Red).
Mice I don't own anymore: Logitech G9x MW3, Corsair M65, Logitech G700, Roccat Kone Pure.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #156 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 10:45:34 »
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #157 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 03:37:32 »
I seriously wouldn't recommend getting anything made by the European dev team or the chinese stuff, but I can vouch for you that the stuff Carter and his american colleagues make are top-notch.

Thanks for pointing that out to me, I never knew CM was spread about the world like this using different design teams - so horribly.  I knew the US crew would shine over all the others simply because they know something about making decent input devices  ;) .

Now I've got to get me some US designed mice......

Offline wetto

• Brazil's Keyboard Enthusiasts Representative
    • Portuguese Mechanical Keyboard Guide
« Reply #158 on: Tue, 28 October 2014, 05:04:35 »

Thanks for pointing that out to me, I never knew CM was spread about the world like this using different design teams - so horribly.  I knew the US crew would shine over all the others simply because they know something about making decent input devices  ;) .

Now I've got to get me some US designed mice......

A good part of the CM US team came over from the Steelseries USA dev team which was dismissed back in 2010, it's not really a matter of countries or whatnot, just experience. Also, that's one of the reasons why Steelseries hasn't released many peripherals over the last years (especially mechanical keyboards), their peripheral development department took a huge hit when they dismissed that team.

That's why a new brand (CM Storm) was able to conquer a good part of the mechanical keyboard market and make their name famous on the mice market. Even though they were rookies back in 2010 and 2011, they already knew what they were supposed to do, with ofc, the exception of the old development team which created all the CM Storm Sentinel fiasco.

And yes, the US development team made the Rapid, Stealth, XT, TK, Trigger and the Novatouch keyboards, which have been a huge hit.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 October 2014, 06:53:19 by wetto »
My collection:
More
Mice: Logitech G602, CM Storm Recon, CM Storm Spawn, Razer Naga, Ozone Radon Opto, Corsair M60, Tesoro Gandiva, CM Storm Alcor, Mionix Naos 8200.
Keyboards: Matias Secure Pro, Matias Mini Quiet Pro, custom modded Metadot Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown, Costar), CM Storm Trigger (MX Brown), Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Red), Tesoro Lobera G5NFL Supreme, CM Storm Devastator.
Soon: CM Storm Quick Fire TK (MX Brown), CM Storm Trigger Z.
Boards I don't own anymore: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (MX Black), Logitech K800 (Membrane), Logitech G710+ (MX Brown), Thermaltake Meka G-Unit (MX Black), Corsair K70 (MX Red).
Mice I don't own anymore: Logitech G9x MW3, Corsair M65, Logitech G700, Roccat Kone Pure.