Author Topic: (GB) The GeekHack 60% Nostalgia Keyset (shipped)  (Read 173363 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB) The GeekHack 60% Nostalgia Keyset (shipping)
« Reply #750 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 07:19:25 »
It has been a month since US orders were sent out. Any update on my order? Thanks

as an after thought, if you are in a rush for your set sir i have plenty of extras in the UK, so i can ship your order from here is that is more desirable to you than waiting on raccoon

It has been a month since US orders were sent out. Any update on my order? Thanks

your information isn't correct sir

it has been a month since some US orders were sent out

raccoon is mid his finals right now and the rest of the US/ROW orders will be out shortly

all UK/EU orders have been shipped

Any news on my order being shipped yet? I am patiently waiting.

i have been waiting on your reply
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline elton5354

« Reply #751 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 15:33:40 »

as an after thought, if you are in a rush for your set sir i have plenty of extras in the UK, so i can ship your order from here is that is more desirable to you than waiting on raccoon

raccoon is mid his finals right now and the rest of the US/ROW orders will be out shortly

Oh I see. I must've missed it.  Well if TheFlyingRaccoon hasn't already shipped it yet (not sure why not by now since the group buys that were started after this one are shipped out and people are already receiving it. Probably should've shipped out all of these out before shipping your newer group buys).

I'm not in a rush, just wondering why your newer buys are shipping out to people and this one isn't done yet..but if he hasn't yet, by all means you can ship mine from UK and hopefully it won't get lost like your tshirt GB.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #752 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 17:29:51 »

Oh I see. I must've missed it.  Well if TheFlyingRaccoon hasn't already shipped it yet (not sure why not by now since the group buys that were started after this one are shipped out and people are already receiving it. Probably should've shipped out all of these out before shipping your newer group buys).

I'm not in a rush, just wondering why your newer buys are shipping out to people and this one isn't done yet..but if he hasn't yet, by all means you can ship mine from UK and hopefully it won't get lost like your tshirt GB.

you always have such a nice attitude elton

i would send you to speak to the person who is actually sending your order but i dont feel like putting him through that

so i will speak on his behalf, so my information may not be correct but if he wants to come and correct me that is fine

i have no control over what raccoon ships and when, he is as much responsible for any of this as me, he is in charge of fulfilling US and Canadian orders, i do the EU/UK orders and someone else does asia

sp delivers the keysets to him, me and the asian proxy receive our keysets from raccoon, the only thing i can do that would hold up raccoon is not give him shipping money, which has never been the case, he is constantly topped up, so any delay in your order is not caused by me, i however did upon your last request offer to expedite your order and send it myself at my own additional cost, to which you ignored me

now, in regard to why this may have been delayed, partly from my understanding this is due to raccoon finishing school/going on holdiay/real life stuff

where we have gotten behind in these groupbuys is the cables, we just simply werent prepared for how popular they were, before raccoon can send the eu orders to the asia orders to the people sending them, he has to make every cable for those orders, which is tons, he has to do this before his orders ship to try and stop there being a huge disparity between when each region ships, or so is the idea

as to why other gbs ending later than this are shipping, those are the orders without cables, he has just finished all his personal stuff, and can concentrate on this again, i asked him if he could ship all the non cable orders of penumbra as it was a quick job relative to making a ton of cables, so we could get some movement on that, as by sending that out it would delay making the cables a day, but by making the remaining cables for this first may delay that gb another week, so that is not his fault, i asked him to do it

i am not passing any blame on raccoon here, as there is none to pass, im simply trying to explain the situation, but in short, he has been busy, now that the penumbra without cables have gone out, his priorities are these

1. finish the end of nostalgia, make the last of the cables as well as send the few non US orders he has left to send
2. get the next lot of calm depths out
3. make the penumbra cables and get the last half of those orders out
4. raindrop

1- 3 will not take long at all, so we can concentrate on raindrop

i stay in constant communication on here even when i have no new information

but i am powerless to raccoons schedule, as is he

Offline elton5354

« Reply #753 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 17:57:12 »
Not a problem. thanks for the sarcasm.. if I want to speak to TheFlyingRaccoon, I can always PM him, but I don't feel like it..

I never said it was your fault for the delay.  Yes, I understand on GH lately, delays are always due to "real life issues".  I don't see why this isn't "real life" as things we bought are tangible in these people's hands and are affecting us as well.  Internet is as real life as it gets nowadays.

There are always blames to be passed. Over a month and my order isn't even shipped yet (or is it? you haven't answered that yet). Besides, I never ordered any cables, so I don't see how is that relevant to my order..if that is the hold up..

I mean I don't want to say this, but if he can't handle it, pass the baton to someone else.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #754 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 18:11:11 »
Not a problem. thanks for the sarcasm.. if I want to speak to TheFlyingRaccoon, I can always PM him, but I don't feel like it..

I never said it was your fault for the delay.  Yes, I understand on GH lately, delays are always due to "real life issues".  I don't see why this isn't "real life" as things we bought are tangible in these people's hands and are affecting us as well.  Internet is as real life as it gets nowadays.

There are always blames to be passed. Over a month and my order isn't even shipped yet (or is it? you haven't answered that yet). Besides, I never ordered any cables, so I don't see how is that relevant to my order..if that is the hold up..

I mean I don't want to say this, but if he can't handle it, pass the baton to someone else.

there is no need to be so standoffish sir, once i had my sets on hand, and you posted about your order, i offered to get a set right out to you, i was trying to be helpful

and real life issues is just a general term, i guess what i mean by that is, he had things in his life that took priority over this, but we are back on track now, and getting the end of the nostalgia orders out are a priority , as for your order, it is not marked as shipped on the site, as i stated in the post above, he has some cable orders and a couple of non US orders still to go out, as i also stated, those are now his priority

Offline Glissant

« Reply #755 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 15:37:55 »
68732-0

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby

Offline Glissant

« Reply #758 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 15:11:48 »
mashby, I honestly can't remember where I got it. I want to say it's from treble, but I can't for the life of me recollect.

Thanks, Freebird. I think the font is a huge step up when it comes to SPs double shots.

Offline zflamewing

« Reply #759 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 20:12:09 »
I agree I'm totally loving the legends overall especially the mods.  They have a timeless classic feel imho.  When I get around to making my custom I'm going to have to rock the stepped Caps Lock to further that feel.
DK9008 MX Blues | CM QFR MX Blues | CM XT MX Greens

Offline Neal

« Reply #760 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 16:07:46 »

Got mine a few days ago, got everything except the extra/mystery keys I 'won' sometime but thats no big deal.

Got Penumbra too, I'll check those out later.

Thanks Bunny & [CTRL]ALT

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #761 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 16:12:51 »
Show Image

Got mine a few days ago, got everything except the extra/mystery keys I 'won' sometime but thats no big deal.

Got Penumbra too, I'll check those out later.

Thanks Bunny & [CTRL]ALT

i have a  ton spare here sir, totally forgot ill get those out to you

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #762 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 16:23:42 »
What were the mystery keys again, I forget?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #763 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 16:46:37 »
What were the mystery keys again, I forget?

bunz margos and cas

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #764 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 16:47:01 »
Going to need a 10x and/or 8x spacebar for this set. Really excited for when this one arrives in the mail.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline JayG30

« Reply #765 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 10:42:10 »
Not to get into any arguments or throw fuel on the fire, but I don't think the cable is the reason things haven't shown up to some of us US customers. I also did not order a cable and am waiting on my order which I asked about a few posts back. Again I'm not trying to apply pressure on anyone just stating that the cable doesn't seem like the cause of the delays in peoples shipments.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #766 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 11:02:33 »
Not to get into any arguments or throw fuel on the fire, but I don't think the cable is the reason things haven't shown up to some of us US customers. I also did not order a cable and am waiting on my order which I asked about a few posts back. Again I'm not trying to apply pressure on anyone just stating that the cable doesn't seem like the cause of the delays in peoples shipments.

that shouldnt be the case

shoot me your order number via pm and ill look in to it for you and get that sorted

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #767 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 11:41:13 »
pm'd you BL

Offline JayG30

« Reply #768 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 12:04:43 »

shoot me your order number via pm and ill look in to it for you and get that sorted

Sorry for the late reply. I assume it got sorted since it showed up on Friday.

However, I'm missing some at least one key. The 8 key is missing.
Also, not sure if everyone gets the ISO Enter, but I didn't receive one.

Thanks.

70685-0
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 July 2014, 12:08:22 by JayG30 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #769 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 12:10:41 »

Sorry for the late reply. I assume it got sorted since it showed up on Friday.

However, I'm missing some at least one key. The 8 key is missing.
Also, not sure if everyone gets the ISO Enter, but I didn't receive one.

Thanks.

(Attachment Link)

thats really bad

im sorry about that sir ill get that sorted for you

Offline JayG30

« Reply #770 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 12:20:03 »
No problem, thanks for responding so quickly and taking care of it!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #771 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 12:49:25 »

ill have them out to you most likely wednesday ish

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #772 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 15:06:18 »
My set arrived!

I love the choice of keys in this set, they make it truly universal for 60% boards!
(Attachment Link)

On my Pure:
(Attachment Link)

With backlighting:
(Attachment Link)

You can see some light bleed throught the sides of the orange keys, but the black alphas give a nice surrounding glow. My Iron Man feels right at home with this set, too  :D
Are the LED's on the bottom or top of the switch?

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #773 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 16:48:21 »
My set arrived!

I love the choice of keys in this set, they make it truly universal for 60% boards!
(Attachment Link)

On my Pure:
(Attachment Link)

With backlighting:
(Attachment Link)

You can see some light bleed throught the sides of the orange keys, but the black alphas give a nice surrounding glow. My Iron Man feels right at home with this set, too  :D

The switches are "right way round", so the LED's are at the bottom. It's a bit irritating since backlit sets are designed to have the LED's at the top. This set will look better on a board with LED's at the top, too, IMHO.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #774 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 17:30:22 »
My set arrived!

(Attachment Link)

On my Pure:
(Attachment Link)

With backlighting:
(Attachment Link)

The switches are "right way round", so the LED's are at the bottom. It's a bit irritating since backlit sets are designed to have the LED's at the top. This set will look better on a board with LED's at the top, too, IMHO.
I honestly only care about which side is better for the light coming out of iron man.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #775 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:36:27 »
Got to be honest, I am wondering how my order is doing, i haven't been paying attention and the last thing i remember was something about raccoon still making the orange cables

just making sure all is good.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #776 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:39:51 »
Got to be honest, I am wondering how my order is doing, i haven't been paying attention and the last thing i remember was something about raccoon still making the orange cables

just making sure all is good.

i spoke to him a few days ago, and he said he would ge tthe last handful out in a few days, i havent spoken to him since but i know its in hand, he got a bit caught up shipping everything else but they are coming sir

sorry about the delay

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #777 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:40:48 »
I can only hope my order is in this last bunch and hasn't been lost in transit.  :)  Really excited to get this set!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #778 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:42:38 »
just checked

both of yours are in that bunch, so nothing is lost

next time i speak to raccoon ill be sure to try and get those expedited

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #779 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:49:42 »
just checked

both of yours are in that bunch, so nothing is lost

next time i speak to raccoon ill be sure to try and get those expedited

No worries at all from my end.  Just wanted to make sure everything was all still good.   :thumb:   I've got these earmarked for my 40% which isn't prepared yet, so I'm not even ready for 'em anyway.   :))

Offline xun911

« Reply #780 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 10:00:33 »
I think you guys miss my set. I haven't received anything yet, who should I contact?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #781 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 10:14:53 »
I think you guys miss my set. I haven't received anything yet, who should I contact?

see a couple posts above, still afew to go out, i have sent raccoon a message about it last night

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #782 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 13:49:06 »
When this group buy first came out:

After sets started to arrive with people:

Future expectation when the set arrives:
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #783 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 14:39:16 »
When this group buy first came out:
Show Image

After sets started to arrive with people:
Show Image

Future expectation when the set arrives:
Show Image

i spoke to raccoon, i believe he sent most of the remaining sets a couple days ago, then he is doing some work or volunteering or something this week, and will finish up as soon as he gets back early next week, we are both sorry for the delays

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #784 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 17:08:01 »
patiently waiting for my Nostalgia and Calm Depths,

I mean waiting for the GH60 still anyway so the delay in Nostalgia is fine, this set is kind of made with the GH60 in mind and that's the plan for it with me anyways....

Offline JayG30

« Reply #785 on: Tue, 29 July 2014, 20:34:47 »

ill have them out to you most likely wednesday ish

Hey. So I wanted to let you know that nothing has shown up. Did this go out or did something happen? Again, just a FYI.

Offline spdx

« Reply #786 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 00:47:36 »

see a couple posts above, still afew to go out, i have sent raccoon a message about it last night
Could you please check mine, too? I don't receive my set, either. A status update will be appreciated.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #787 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 05:51:21 »
the last of the orders are all finished and packed up, raccoon is out of town at the moment as he had some volunteer thing, but they are ready to go as soon as he returns, you will receive a shipping notification form the website

Offline JayG30

« Reply #788 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 08:49:42 »
Hey Bunny, if you missed my post a few up, are the keys I'm missing going out through raccoon? I know you said they were going out Wed-ish a few weeks ago but nothing has shown up.
I'm guessing things changed and they didn't get shipped but wanted to inform you and confirm.

Patiently waiting while typing on my Poker II with nostalgia set (minus 8 key). :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #789 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 08:51:31 »
Hey Bunny, if you missed my post a few up, are the keys I'm missing going out through raccoon? I know you said they were going out Wed-ish a few weeks ago but nothing has shown up.
I'm guessing things changed and they didn't get shipped but wanted to inform you and confirm.

Patiently waiting while typing on my Poker II with nostalgia set (minus 8 key). :)

hey man, i shipped them myself, sorry totally glossed over your message, they went out a little late, they were shipped last wednesday or thursday as i got tied up for a week

sorry about that

Offline JayG30

« Reply #790 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 09:34:39 »

hey man, i shipped them myself, sorry totally glossed over your message, they went out a little late, they were shipped last wednesday or thursday as i got tied up for a week

sorry about that

No Problem. I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks!
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 August 2014, 20:08:57 by JayG30 »

Offline Dr. MaRV

« Reply #791 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 07:09:48 »
Is it possible that my order is lost on the way to me? UK/EU orders were all out, but still nothing in my mailbox. I didn't receive any message about shipping.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #792 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 07:44:30 »
Is it possible that my order is lost on the way to me? UK/EU orders were all out, but still nothing in my mailbox. I didn't receive any message about shipping.

can you shoot me a pm with your order number ill look in to that right away, all the uk eu orders were sent with tracking so ill have the info

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #793 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 07:47:40 »

ok found it, for some reason it didnt come up on my filter of eu orders, no idea why, ill have that sorted for you by this weekend

sorry about that

Offline Dr. MaRV

« Reply #794 on: Tue, 12 August 2014, 09:52:04 »
Thank's for fast response. So i will get my in some days or weeks.  :thumb:

Offline spdx

« Reply #795 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 12:13:00 »

ok found it, for some reason it didnt come up on my filter of eu orders, no idea why, ill have that sorted for you by this weekend

sorry about that
Could you please take a look if all US orders were shipped? I do not receive my set and cable yet.

Thanks

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #796 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 12:27:53 »

sorry about that
Could you please take a look if all US orders were shipped? I do not receive my set and cable yet.

Thanks

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60833.msg1444592#msg1444592

I believe the cables are what may be holding it up.

Offline fatchoi

« Reply #797 on: Sat, 13 September 2014, 12:03:17 »
Is there anyone having a spare set willing to sell please? Indeed I found one last month on classified, but the irresponsible buyer didn't ship, said nothing and refunded after a month of waiting. :(

Anyway, please PM me ;)

Offline gropingmantis

« Reply #798 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 11:49:27 »
I've not received my order yet. All the UK orders were sent out a while ago right? Order is #000181

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #799 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 11:58:56 »
I've not received my order yet. All the UK orders were sent out a while ago right? Order is #000181

they did and i have your order marked as shipped

ill send you the address it shipped to now via pm