Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4209408 times)

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #1250 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 21:34:52 »
 :)) :)) :))

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1251 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 21:39:57 »
THE ****ING REPLY: ALL SPAM CHAIN FROM HELL

I CAN FEEL THE KITTENS DYING BING BRING BRING BRING BRING BRING

/RUNS OFF SMASHING THINGS

No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1252 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 21:41:41 »
That face is stealing my soul.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1253 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 21:43:06 »

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1254 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 21:45:10 »
NHL 15 facial expressions too gud.  :))

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1255 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 21:46:22 »
the fans in all sports games are so underrated

Offline cherpalla

« Reply #1256 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 21:50:33 »
THE ****ING REPLY: ALL SPAM CHAIN FROM HELL

I CAN FEEL THE KITTENS DYING BING BRING BRING BRING BRING BRING

/RUNS OFF SMASHING THINGS

Show Image

Is that Nicolas Cage's LOVE CHILD??
c h e r

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1257 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 21:52:17 »
we are all cage's love child

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1258 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 21:57:51 »
You rang?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1259 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 22:01:32 »

Offline cherpalla

c h e r

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1261 on: Sat, 13 September 2014, 09:06:59 »
noice
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1262 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 01:40:20 »
Apartment hunting...still...

And not knowing where the career will take me in the next few months really makes this kind of impossible.  :rolleyes:

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #1263 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 04:46:33 »
I became lactose intolerant coming up on 4 years ago and it really sucks. Some of my favorite things are chocolate milk, ice cream, and various cheeses and now they induce terrible IBS episodes. I still cave and eat them, only to face inevitable pain and regret later.
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline cherpalla

« Reply #1264 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 11:30:48 »
I became lactose intolerant coming up on 4 years ago and it really sucks. Some of my favorite things are chocolate milk, ice cream, and various cheeses and now they induce terrible IBS episodes. I still cave and eat them, only to face inevitable pain and regret later.

The same thing happened to me. I also can't eat naturally lactose-free hard cheeses, as they are too hard on my digestive system.

However, I've been working on a few things and I'm hoping to take the IBS-world by storm with happiness the happiness of delicious cheese.

Also, a trick I've learned with Chocolate Milk and other liquid dairy products (even cream cheese and yogurt) is to crush up a lactose digestive aid with a mortar and pestle or use a liquid one and mix it into the product I wish to consume after its been sitting for 24 hours. I've found without the lactose these things tend to stay good longer as well. Note: you can't make cheese out of this type of milk or cream though, as it's the lactic acid being produced that gives dairy cheese its flavor.
c h e r

Offline iri

« Reply #1265 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 15:37:37 »
my most epic move was 850m (the distance between the old flat and the new one).
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1266 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 16:38:36 »

That really sucks but the silver lining is that you won't gain any weight when you give in to your cravings.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1267 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 19:02:34 »
Random rock on the highway struck my windshield and caused a spideweb crack.
 :-X

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1268 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 20:00:34 »

Random rock on the highway struck my windshield and caused a spideweb crack.
 :-X
sue it
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Reckthor

• PC Stuff
« Reply #1269 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 09:41:42 »
1 year without a day off work. "2 jobs"

I....want......sleep   :'(

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1270 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 09:57:28 »

no keep it up
never sleep
develop multiple personalities
start a fight club
bring down the powers
collapse the governments
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #1271 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 16:21:06 »

That really sucks but the silver lining is that you won't gain any weight when you give in to your cravings.

The same thing happened to me. I also can't eat naturally lactose-free hard cheeses, as they are too hard on my digestive system.

However, I've been working on a few things and I'm hoping to take the IBS-world by storm with happiness the happiness of delicious cheese.

Also, a trick I've learned with Chocolate Milk and other liquid dairy products (even cream cheese and yogurt) is to crush up a lactose digestive aid with a mortar and pestle or use a liquid one and mix it into the product I wish to consume after its been sitting for 24 hours. I've found without the lactose these things tend to stay good longer as well. Note: you can't make cheese out of this type of milk or cream though, as it's the lactic acid being produced that gives dairy cheese its flavor.

Yeah. I miss cheese a ton. That's the thing that even Lactaid pills won't save me from. If it's a cheese cube I ate, that equals a noxious teargas fart. If it's more, the IBS hits. I thought I was going to die on the toilet recently. I had a banana split, chocolate, milk, and a bag of shredded cheese. In my delirious sleep deprived and PMS state, I didn't care until later. That was a mistake I won't make twice. I'm stuck buying Lactaid milk and the lactose free yogurt or the kind that has minuscule amounts. I traded pudding for Jello to be safe.

There is no silver lining. I weigh 80 pounds. I could use some fat. I probably have celiac in fact but my doctor is a complete idiot or something.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1272 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 16:22:25 »

At least you're still employed.  :'(

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1273 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 16:23:16 »
This thread has taken a turn for the sexy.

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #1274 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 00:43:22 »
Starting to get sick. Happens twice a year. From Summer to Fall and Winter to spring. Its like clock word, I swear.

I have banked over 3 weeks in lieu so maybe I just take a week off....also still have 3 weeks of vacation. Maybe ill just take December off lol.
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1275 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 04:02:51 »
Bothers me that I can't find an MMO I enjoy, at the moment.  Maybe I've just outgrown them?  Is that possible?  None of them hold my interest anymore. 

Offline iri

« Reply #1276 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 05:36:58 »
I have to spend over 200$ to convince British government that neither I nor my wife have tuberculosis.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline osi

« Reply #1277 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 06:34:57 »
TV/Internet cable services cut out at my house yesterday. The best option for support was for me to wait until the next day until a tech arrives to assess the situation.

The most pertinent information received from the support calls is "yeah there is no signal going to your house". The bill is paid. No change physically in coax routing whatsoever. Seriously, that is the best they could offer.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1278 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 06:44:15 »

Bothers me that I can't find an MMO I enjoy, at the moment.  Maybe I've just outgrown them?  Is that possible?  None of them hold my interest anymore.
guild wars? guild wars 2?
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1279 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:15:14 »
Also we are not allowed to get a toaster due to the enticing smell of fresh toast that would permeate the office on a daily basis if we had our way :))

Someone just made toast now I can't concentrate....argghhhh!

Offline Lingj

« Reply #1280 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 14:55:27 »
I just got five guys to-go and when I get home I realized that they gave me regular fries and not cajun fries..  >:D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1281 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 15:14:02 »
Also we are not allowed to get a toaster due to the enticing smell of fresh toast that would permeate the office on a daily basis if we had our way :))

Someone just made toast now I can't concentrate....argghhhh!

Maybe there is more to our toaster ban than first meets the eye!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1282 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 15:23:41 »
I just got five guys to-go and when I get home I realized that they gave me regular fries and not cajun fries..  >:D

I was disappointed in them and their fries when I tried them. Maybe it's because I got their meatless version, but it was mediocre at best.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1283 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 15:40:05 »

Played GW for a while but moved on.  GW2...maybe it's better now but it was really boring at endgame when I was playing.

I was disappointed in them and their fries when I tried them. Maybe it's because I got their meatless version, but it was mediocre at best.

They're overrated, imo.  I still prefer In-N-Out.

Offline Lingj

« Reply #1284 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 17:40:06 »

Played GW for a while but moved on.  GW2...maybe it's better now but it was really boring at endgame when I was playing.

They're overrated, imo.  I still prefer In-N-Out.

If you dine-in with them, their burgers and fries are a step above fast food. But if in-n-out were on the east coast, I'd go there any day over most burger joints.

Offline cherpalla

« Reply #1285 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 19:00:41 »

I like them, but i have to be really craving the greasiest food on the planet, because that's what it is.
c h e r

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1286 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 19:44:51 »

nope, that's just 5 guys.

expensive and not even worth it.

but their bag of fries can feed a couple homeless people, so at least they have that going for them.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1287 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 19:48:57 »

nope, that's just 5 guys.

expensive and not even worth it.

but their bag of fries can feed a couple homeless people, so at least they have that going for them.

Omg I always would order a fry for each person and realize each order feeds 2-3 people lol it was nuts.. Haven't been there since I started eating healthier a year ago though.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1288 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 20:12:55 »
Omg I always would order a fry for each person and realize each order feeds 2-3 people lol it was nuts.. Haven't been there since I started eating healthier a year ago though.

Same here.  Bulking then cutting means I have to watch what I eat but now I'm craving some good 'ol fashioned grease and burgers.  ****.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1289 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 20:13:27 »
habit is so much better than 5 gives and in n out

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1290 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 20:14:10 »

Habit's pretty good.  Counter ain't bad, either.  I'm still partial to the Father's Office burger, though.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1291 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 20:24:48 »

Habit's pretty good.  Counter ain't bad, either.  I'm still partial to the Father's Office burger, though.

i've seen that place near HD Buttercup, but I was there too early to try it. They seem to have a pretty good selection of beer too.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1292 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 08:08:52 »
Internet is jacked at my house... WiFi is blazing fast and my lan is cutting in and out. hope my motherboard isn't dying :p
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1293 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 08:24:57 »
i've seen that place near HD Buttercup, but I was there too early to try it. They seem to have a pretty good selection of beer too.

Ahhh, yeah, the one on Helms, right?  That's their second location.  It's not bad but not as good as the original over in Santa Monica on Montana.  They carry a lot of local brew and generally have a great selection.  Helms location has more students and it's usually a younger crowd.  Santa Monica is full of regulars and an ******* of a chef but damn, the man can cook.  If you ever make it to that one, tell the bartenders you know the Asian Jon.  Falcon and Emily will take care of you.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #1294 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 09:54:24 »
Internet is jacked at my house... WiFi is blazing fast and my lan is cutting in and out. hope my motherboard isn't dying :p

check the cable.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1295 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 21:27:56 »
bull**** admin/mod attitude of deleting **** without telling you why.

Offline evolveS

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #1296 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 15:54:07 »
I hadn't drank milk or had it with cereal for about three years...

...until this week. Big mistake.

To me, milk (by itself) just doesn't have much benefit after the first years of life anyway.
"money comes and goes, but doubleshots are forever"
-a petty thief

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #1297 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 16:07:06 »

I like them, but i have to be really craving the greasiest food on the planet, because that's what it is.

I go there about once a year on a school trip. We figured out that one order of fries was sufficient for 4 of us. I still prefer Jack In The Box for burgers. They aren't bad though.

I'm currently bothered by IBS not induced by eating milk products or volatile spicy food.
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 September 2014, 16:08:52 by Senthura »

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #1298 on: Sun, 21 September 2014, 16:42:39 »
Ice cream is totally worth the IBS. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1299 on: Mon, 22 September 2014, 02:17:07 »
Leg isn't getting better quick enough.

Also, Dustin just went on a welcoming rampage.  :)) not that that bothers me