SPRiT Model 1,2,3 PCB : Case : Parts_________________________________________________________
Order >> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1avh0wGJIpLXC8duM5XfIOMrk8eCp6ZGE27QY08WDqcg/viewform
Acrylic Case * : All Solid 8T+10T :: Laser & CNC Machined *limited copyright https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2oAjCjCaUE
Model 1 Standard
(Top & 3-Layered : 28mm High Height * You may need a palmrest) $70~ http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50580.msg1324241#msg1324241 http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50580.msg1266826#msg1266826 Model 2 Slim
(Top & 2-Layerd : 21mm Medium Height) $58~ http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50580.msg1373251#msg1373251 Model 3 Super Slim (Top & 2-Layerd : 18mm Low Height, but higher than Poker II) $55~ http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50580.msg1406732#msg1406732
- 60% Model 2, 3 supports : Face U, W, GH60, Poker I, II, and most 60% Custom PCBs (* Poker II users need a commnet)- 75% Model 2, 3 supports : MX-mini U, W PCBs. - 87% Model 2, 3 supports : A.87 PCBs, Phantom 87%, and Most 87% Custom PCBs.- 110% Model 2, 3 supports : 110% A.87 Ext. PCBs, most 110% Custom PCBs.
* Acrylic Color examples : Clear, White, Red, Black, SkyBlue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Black, Blue PCB * : Full LED :: GUI & HW KeyMapping & Macro ::: GH & DT Version * :::: ANSI + ISO
- http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56822.0- 60% (Face W), 75% (MX-mini W) PCB : Fixed Price 50 USD (MOQ = 100) *copyright - 87% (A.87W Tenkeyless), 110% PCB : Fixed Price 55 USD (MOQ = 100) *copyright - All SMDs are pre-soldered (MOQ=100). - The Latest Firmware & Key-Maps : Installed and Tested before shipping. - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLG-nNBTnoggGvpK5i9XM3w/videos
- ANSI + ISO in one PCB and Plate, wider Comaptibility for the Keycaps and Layouts (Concept design by SPRIT)
- Originally developed by the legendary BeastMask (The Creator of A.87, A.87Ext, MX-mini, and All the current versions. *copyright)- 1.6mm thick Heavy duty dual-layered PCB.
- All keys are Programmable, SW & HW Keymapping, SW & HW Macro support.
- Supports FN key almost any position You like. (even at the Spacebar)
- Supports both Plate / PCB connection with the Case (Design by SPRIT
for Systematic reasons)
- Supports newly designed connecting Holes for the PCB with the Case (Design by SPRIT
for Oscillatory Kinetic reasons)
- 60% W, 87% W, 110% W Supports : Standard 1.25x 1.25x 1.25x 6.25x Winkey, 1.5x 1x 1.5x 7x 1.5x 1x 1.5 Winkeyless, 1.5x 1x 1.5x 6 x 1.5x 1x 1x 1.5 Winkeyless, 1x1.5x 7(6)x 1.5x1 60% HHKB.
- 75% MX-mini W supports : 1.25x 1x 1.25x 6.25x 1.25x 1x1x (1x1x1) Winkey, 1.5x 1.5x 7x 1.5x 1.5x (1x1x1) Winkeyless,
- Supports All the available Keycaps (including the centered & off-centerd capslock, Cherry original & Non cherry keycaps and 6x, 6.25x, 7x spacebars.) http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50580.msg1179292#msg1179292 http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50580.msg1353538#msg1353538
* Alps PCB and Parts : Under preparation with all essential parts. Metal Case Sample Update - Design 01 : more affordable design. - Some details will be upgraded in the Final Version for Round 2. - Compatible with Model 1 & 2 Acrylic Cases, Mix n Match ! - Net Weight : 60% Case 1.3KG (2.9 pounds), 75% Case 1.7KG(3.7 pounds), 87% Case 2.2KG (5 pounds), 110% Case 3.0KG- with feet and plate, gets heavier.